Multi Fandom Stories

Galing kay Lovelywriter07

do you like a ton of shows and movies but can never find a story for them? well welcome to my Multi Fandom s... Higit pa

Authors Note!!
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓣𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓯
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 (1) 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮: 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 (1) 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁: 𝓣𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 (2) "𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼"
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼: (1) 𝓡𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓼 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (2) 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓩𝓮𝓻𝓸
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 1: 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓭 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 2: 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓭 (2) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 (1) 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓮 (1) 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓽
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮: 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 (1) 𝓖𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 (2) 𝓖𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 1: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 (1) 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 2: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 (2) 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 (2) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓜𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 (1) 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓒𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓪 𝓚𝓪𝓲 (1) 𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (2) 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓐 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂: 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 (2) 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓲 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓼 (1)

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

30 2 7
Galing kay Lovelywriter07

Name: Darla Henderson
Interest: Eddie Munson
Relation: Dustin's Older Sister

'Eddie you're my Savior'

~ Darla

(⚠⚠️WARNING⚠⚠
*SEXUAL ASSAULT*
SKIP PAST IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF IT TRIGGERS YOU😇🤍
IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE READING THIS PART. PLEASE JUST SKIP PAST THE PART DOLLS😙
DON'T WANT YOU READING SOMETHING THAT MAKES YA UNCOMFORTABLE🤗)

Eddies POV.

She's everywhere I go. That beautiful smart independent girl who doesn't give a fuck about what anyone has to say about her. Her pretty bright blue eyes that look like the ocean i've never seen the ocean in person but i don't need to if i look into her eyes. The beautiful long curly brown hair that she loves to twirl when she gets nervous or just does it without knowing. Darla Henderson the older sister of my friend Dustin but she's more of a looker than him.

She knows who I am and talks to me but i mostly just annoy her along with all of her brothers friends and her brother. In the lunch room i see her sitting with her friends. She's a cheerleader and she is really good at it. I don't really go to those things but they do random cheers here and there along with flips. She is just so stunning. All the guys want her. She's dated many guys even older than her. But she always dumps them because they only want one thing but she wants another. I just want her to know i'm the perfect guy for her.

"Can you stop staring at my sister?" i snap out of my trance when i hear Dustin's voice. i turn to look at him. "i wasn't staring! i was admiring." i say in response. "then what's that on your lip?" dustin points to his mouth. "is that drool?" he smiles. i wipe my mouth then he laughs. "there was nothing there." he says as he laughs. i grab an orange and throw it at him. he dodged it. "haha missed me." he laughs along the rest laugh along with him. i just smirk. and look up and see her coming towards us. She looks so gorgeous in her cheer uniform. 'hey Dust Mop!' she says her brothers nickname. he rolls his eyes makes me chuckle. she sits in the chair beside dustin and sits her books on the table.

Darlas POV.

'could you cover for me tonight?' i look to my little brother dustin. i left my lunch table with my friends to come sit with my brother and his friends. and also talk to my little brother and stare at Eddie. even if he gets on my nerves he's sweet and very attractive. he's just so different and it just makes him even sexier. i rest my hand on my face and look at dustin. 'hello earth to Dust?' i wave my other hand in his face. he grabs my wrist and looks at me. "i'll only cover if i know what it is. cause last time didn't end well for either of us." he lets go of my wrist and i smile at him. 'there's a party tonight at Jasons.' he turns his head and folds his hands. "of course a party. you gonna get high and drunk again then get arrested?" he turns his head to look at me. everyone is so silent around the table. i look at him. 'i didn't get arrested Dust Mop!' "running from the cops is no better." Mike says thats sitting beside dustin. i lean on the table and look at him. 'Shut it Wheeler! you all have done way worse.' i look back to dustin. "fair!" mike shrugs. 'please dustin be a good little brother and cover for your big sister.' he sighs. "only if you don't lose control like last time." 'no promises.' i smile as i grab my books and scoot my chair back. 'well i'll see you at home dust mop whenever. see you boys later.' i smile and stand up. i look to eddie. 'hey eddie!' he looks up at me and those locks of his is just perfect. 'you should come to the party.' i hold my books to ny chest.

'I know you don't really do parties but we can bring anyone and anyone can show. And honestly I hate being at parties alone.' he just sits and looks at me like he's actually listening. okay get to the point darla. 'and i just would feel safer if you were with me.' I say with a smile. He smiles too. "I'll go. for you." 'good.' I smile again. 'bye boys.' I wave and walk off smiling like an absolute idiot. I walk right to my locker and put my books in it. As I throw my strap on my bag I close my locker and turn away and walk to my next classes to finish up the day. My brother and his friends have always done their own thing. But after Will and Eleven moved away Dustin and Mike have both changed but still dorky but love em both. As the school day ends I walk outside where my brother is talking to his friends. 'Hey dorkface if you want a ride home. I suggest you speed it up.' I say as I look at him walking past I notice Eddie and he smiles at me. I turn and walk to my car unlocking it and Dustin and Mike coming after I start the car. I drop them off at Mike's and get home to change for the party.

Outfit

Shoes

Makeup

As I finish up the last of my makeup. My mom knocks on my door. 'Yeah?' She opens the door and smiles at me. "There is a handsome young man here for you Dar." she says smiling. I put on my lipstick. 'Send him in.' "he your boyfriend?" she ask smiling. 'mom!' i turn and look at her. "sorry sweetie. but he seems like a great guy for you." she turns around walking away from my room. she goes to let him in. I know it's Eddie, it has to be because who else would it be. I put my makeup up and look up and see him walk in. I smile looking up at him. "Sorry I didn't mean to show up unannounced." I stand up from the chair. "Dustin told me where you guys lived." 'Its okay. Glad you're here.' I say smiling as I grab my purse off my dresser. I put the strap on my shoulder and smiled at him. 'You look handsome.' I say as I look him up and down. "Me? Look at you. You're stunning." he looks me up and down and whistles. That makes me blush and giggle. He's so cute and sweet. "Ready?" He holds his arm out and smiles. I grab his arm and follow him out the house. Telling my mom bye and giving her a kiss on the cheek. We get in my car and head out to the party.

we are inside and I can tell he really doesn't want to be here. 'you can leave if you don't wanna be here.' I say as I hand him a drink. he looks at me. "what makes you say i don't want to be here?" he takes a drink. 'well the look on your face.' I take a drink of mine. he removes his from his lips and smiles. 'i'm gonna go use the bathroom. I'll be back.' I smile and hand him my drink to hold. he smiles back and nods. I walk past him and go down the hall and to the bathroom. as i do my bizz and then get ready to walk back to eddie. I walk out and then I get pushed against the wall. "hey pretty girl." I look up and see jason. 'the fuck you doing?' I ask him as his hands are on my hips. "I want you." 'you're drunk.' I push him off and lean off the wall and start to walk off. he grabs my wrist and heels me back. "it's gonna happen." 'let go of me!' i say but he jerks me back into the bathroom. I hold onto the door and try to pull away but I can't. 'help!' I start to scream but the music is too loud and I know no one can hear me. one of my best friends is about to do something that I don't want and he won't take no for an answer. he pulls me in and shuts the door. he throws me onto the ground and gets on top of me. 'Jason, please stop!' "shut up." he starts to unbutton his pants and then mine. I try to stop him but he keeps stopping me.

next thing I know the door is getting kicked in and Jason is pulled off of me and thrown on the ground. I sit up and take deep breaths as tears fall down my face. Jason is getting his ass beat right now. I know that hair anywhere it's Eddie. he came to my rescue. he really is the perfect guy. he gets off him and looks at him. "don't you ever touch her again!" people are surrounded in front of the door. Eddie turns and sees me. he walks over and picks me up bridal style and holds me close. "i got you." I lean my head on his shoulders. as he starts to walk out he takes his foot and stomps on jason. "stay away from her!" he pushes past everyone and takes me out to the car and sits me in the passenger seat. he grabs a blanket from the backseat and covers me up. then closes my door and walks to the drivers side. we just sit there for a moment. I turn my head and look at him. he looks at me. 'Eddie, you're my Savior.' I smile and look at his hand and grab it holding it in mine. he looks at our hand and back up at me smiling. "I'll always be here for you." I lean in closer to him, our faces inches apart. 'I've had the biggest crush on you. but was too scared to try anything.' we look into each other's eyes. he just smiles. "I've had the biggest crush on you." I smile and then lean in and kiss him. we kiss for two minutes and then pull away smiling at each other. 'stay with me tonight?' I ask as I lean back in the seat. he smiles. "of course." he turns and starts the car. driving away to my house. finally i kissed him after wanting to for a while now. maybe he'll become my boyfriend someday.

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

Eddie's death scene was the worst one along with Alexei and Bob. i cry everytime🥺

but i don't plan on writing a part of it unless someone suggests it.

have a lovely day or night darlings💚

♪ ♪ ♡♬ ♪ ♪

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

207 49 19
Join us as we dig deep into the sick, twisted, true crime stories! Some popular and some you have never heard of! If you are squeamish, easily repuls...
29.9K 1.5K 86
Comment ones you want me to do! I'll do any fandom I know. If I don't know it, I will let you know immediately. Tell me what you think as well! This...
8.2K 270 82
This book consists of all the awesome books I have read in Wattpad. You can read these books either with a cup of hot chocolate on a rainy day or whe...
178K 1.8K 127
I'm just gonna write some imagines... They are focused on both fictional and real people like Loki, Lucifer Morningstar, Steve Harrington, Taylor Swi...