𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

thaaprettiestt द्वारा

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... अधिक

characters & disclaimers
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

nineteen

2.5K 68 118
thaaprettiestt द्वारा

Tallahassee, FL
9:45pm

"which one should i wear?" asia asked me holding up two pair of shorts, one black and one light denim blueish.

"that one" i said pointing at the denim ones. "and wear the pink lanvins, that's fye". i suggested. "ouu yeah you right" she agreed nodding her head.

"this why i be needing you when im getting ready" asia said putting away the black shorts back in her closet.

we was going to a function that one of our friends was having tonight and we was getting ready.

i put on my black balenciagas and we was about to leave. we was at asia house btw and when we got done getting ready we went into my car and drove to the function.

we got there and i parked my car. it was like a backyard party or whatever. there was music playing making us sing along to the songs as we was walking in through the back side door.

"heyy paris, heyy asia" our friend jaya came up to us and hugged us and smiling. "comon" she said as she led us to the backyard where everyone was as we were walking behind her.

i seen a group of dudes staring at me and asia when we was walking in like they wanted to talk to us or something. i didn't like how they was staring so hard at us.

we had to get some food and stuff first, we walked to get some food and ran into some people we knew saying hi to them and stuff.

this party wasn't like a celebration for anything or like a birthday it's just you know like vibe type shit.

we got food and sat at this nice table eating our food and saying hi to people that knew us as they walked past us.

later on, we got done eating and we was just chillin and recording ourselves to the music in the background.

i had a blunt in my purse so i lit that shit and smoked it then passed it to asia so she can get a hit. we was vibing or whatever and then the ice cream trunk remix came on and the new york inside of me came out.

me and asia got up and started shaking ass to the beat of the song. it was people crowded up and hyping us up and recording us. "damn, damn, okayy pariss" my friend said hyping me up.

then asia stopped twerking and went behind me air bending and double tapping and shi making everyone take out their phones and record.

she stopped and then this darkskin boy came behind me and i didn't even know that asia stopped and i kept twerking and he was doing his lil air bending
shit. i think he from ny too cs he got that shit in the bag.

people were just recording and hyping me up and then i stopped twerking and went next to asia.

then the darkskin boy walked up to me and asked me for my instagram. i wanted to say no but i didn't want to be mean so i just took it knowing damn well i wasn't gonna text him.

after that, mad niggas wanted to get behind me while i was twerking but i wasn't having that. "comon Paris just do it" my friend jaya encouraged me to twerk on some lightskin.

im not even gon lie he was cute so i rolled my eyes playfully and then i went in front of him and started twerking then his friends started hyping him up and holding him.

asia came and then her and my other friends was hyping me up too.

later, all the niggas wanted to get behind me but i was not finna do allat. me and asia had fun and then we was leaving and the lightskin dude came up to me while we was walking to my car asking me for my instagram and i gave it to him.

we got in the car and we went back to my house. we got to my house and while we was getting ready for bed and i heard my phone ring.

"somebodys calling you" asia said picking up my phone off the bed and handing it to me.

incoming FaceTime call from tyler

"yo where you at?" he asked me.

"im at home?" i said in a confused voiced.

"you think you grown?" he asked making asia cover her mouth with her hand because she already knew why he called.

"whatchu mean?" i asked him acting confused.

"why u actin dumb?" he asked me

"where you coming from?" he asked me again

"i went to the store with asia" i said lying

"bet" he said sharing his screen and showing someone's story of me twerking with people surrounding me from the party.

i put the phone down then looked at asia and when both had our hand on our mouth laughing a lil. "bro that's not even me".

"oh so this not you? stop playing wit me paris"

"alright loo-" i said and he hung up in my face. "i know he did not just" i said looking at asia and laughing.

"he so annoying" i said chuckling to asia. "damn he quick" asia said laughing.

the next day
at tylers house...
"stop ignoring me tyler" i said looking at tyler while he was looking down at his phone.

"you was fucking twerking on niggas, so this what you do when im not around?" he said turning then looking at me.

"i wasn't twerking on no niggas, stop playing wit me". "so this isn't you?" tyler said showing me a video on his phone of me twerking on the darkskin dude.

"i didn't even know he was behind me." "how you ain't know?".

"bro asia was behind me and i guess he just went behind me after and i didn't know". "alright but why you shaking ass and it's niggas there doe?". he asked me with a mad face.

"cause i was having fun?" "so if i went to a party without you knowing and i let a girl shake her ass on me what you gon do?" he asked me.

"ima fuck you up." i said shrugging my shoulders. "so tell me why i shouldn't fuck you up right now?". "chill tyler you doing the most". 

"im doing the most? man you trippin". "im sorry ty, comon like". he was still mad at me.

"get the fuck out my house woe" he said not looking at me but getting serious. "wow bae it's like that?" "yeah nigga, what i say? get the fuck out my house".

"you be doing the most like i said i was sorry and i didn't know he was behind me" . "i don't care, you was still twerking for niggas".

"nah you a hoe foreal" he said to me. " im a hoe, nigga?!!!" i said yelling at him that the new york inside of me came out. "aight bet nigga, suck my dick, bro i been told you that i wasn't twerking on no niggas on purpose and you over here acting mad weird bro, you really blowing mines." i said yelling at him then leaving his room.

i left the house and got in my car and called asia. "bro why tf you posted the video of me twerking on that nigga?" i said to asia with a angry voice.

"girl i didn't even post the ones where you was twerkin on ole boy, and plus it was other people there too posting that shit. why tf you gotta attitude?" she said coming back at me.

"cause this nigga tyler is doing the most and he seen the post and now he ignoring me and shit". "that's ya problem girl i can't help you with that".

"wow asia, so you on his side?" i asked her. "bitch im not on nobody side. we both know yall finna be talking again by tomorrow or some shit like that" she said.

i playfully rolled my eyes with my phone to my ear "bye asia" i chuckled knowing she was right.

tyler's pov:
i went to the studio like about a hour after paris left. i just needed a blunt foreal because my head was hurtin and shii.

"where yo girl at?" var asked me jokingly even though he already knew. "mane she a hoe" i said to var and rolling my blunt.

"i know y'all gon be talking again by tomorrow".

@luhtyler_ started a live

comments:

user29: husband😍😍
user13: where is paris att??
user0: Paris dont deserve you, she deserve me
user103: come home the kids miss you😩

i was rolling my blunt ignoring the comments "yall paris not here, she acting grown somewhere".

"stop asking bout her she not here" i added. i was rappin into the mic tryna think of some words to say. "hm hm hm mmhmm" i was mumbling into the mic the words and tryna think.

"mane i can't think straight holdup run dat back" i said to the guy working the booth to start the beat over nodding my head to the beat.

"they like, "damn, boy, you got your own flow, you on some different shit" this ho getting my nerves, I needadifferentbitch"

i said rapping into the mic and nodding my head to the beat.

user102: what is that supposed to mean🤔
user0: you need a different bitch?! im right here

"Hoes be out here really cap, call 'em Pinocchio,
I'll never switch up on bro, I'm stickin' to thе code"

user27: drop this asap!! 💯💯

"at my first show i might have ya bitch front roww" yeah i like dat. "lightskin bitch ass fat look like pizza doughhh" i said making var laugh.

"im just playing yall i was jokin" i said to the live laughing and var was in the background dying the live could hear him.

"nigga what the fuck?!" var said laughing and coughing.

user02: 😂😂 pizza dough
user202: LMFAOO
user011: i know you not talkin bout my girl paris🙄

"she pizza dough colored"

user847: ntm on paris
user22: im telling her you said that😭

"yo dis nigga stupid" var said laughing in the background. "alright ima be fr" i said putting my headphones back on.

"At my first show, I might have your bitch front row
White bitch, look like Elsa, had to let her go"

user25: ok thats better but you know damn well paris is not white.

"i know that, not everything about paris". "yall he talkin bout his ex-" justin said in the background but i muted the live so they didn't hear what he said.

"chillout nigga" i said laughing with justin. "they don't needa know allat" i said smiling then unmuting the live.

"yall he fuckin up cs his bitch not here" justin said laughing. "aight aight chilll woe" i said laughing.
"nigga talkin bout some pizza dough" var said still laughing at that joke then justin joining him laughing.

user292: tyler this bet not be no damn disstrack

i read that comment and it made me laugh "smb said this bet not be no disstrack" i said laughing to justin and var making them laugh with me.

"nah but fr i cant focus and ion even know what to say". i said putting my headphones down to my neck.

"yall wanna know what paris did? should i put yall on?" i said asking the live.

user933: yesss
user202: what she do?
user01: wait what happened wit yall?

"nah don't tell em cs you makin paris look bad and you know how dem fans get they finna get on paris n shii" var said in all seriousness.

"yeah you right, you right. yall gon try to cancel ha" i said chuckling.

"them fans don't play about they tyler mane" justin said laughing. "nah foreal" i said agreeing nodding my head.

user2830: bae if paris did something to you lmk cs my hands is always ready😊
user00: WHAT DID SHE DO BRUH?
user026: why var? he was about to put us on😒😐

"damn yall feening" i said laughing showin all ma teeth.

"alright yall im finna end dis live, ion even know how ima finish this song" i said looking at the live.

justin came up to the camera throwin up gang signs "yall he can't rap right now cs his girl not here" justin said then i pushed him out the camera. "alright now boi".

user283: don't end the live
user29: im still tryna figure out what paris did..

"but y'all don't be going in her comments saying weird shit cs that's still my bitch" i said to the live.

user200: mood

"alright yall im off this shit" i said ending the live.

how y'all feel about this chapter?

make sure yall leave comments bc i don't like silent readers.

what y'all think they gon end up talkin again?

AND THANK YALL FOR 14 FREAKING K READSSS!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

that means so much to me foreal, but i hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

STAY TUNEDDDDD!!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Fake love :) द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
246K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...