Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

โ€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Eleven - I'm here

1.6K 22 11
By jaraxmdrx

"Hello?", his voice answered the phone. Thank god it's still the same number.

"Hey, its me Azalea. Can you pick me up?", I asked with a shaky voice.

"Where are you?", he asked immediately.

"I'm in Milan.", i said crying. Realizing that I'm so desperate that I have to call him.

"Are you crying? I'll be there in 20 minutes.", he said.

"But its an 30 minutes drive.", i sniffled.

"I'm a Formula 1 driver. I can also be there in 15 minutes", he answered.

"Be careful."

"I'll be.", he said and I hung up.

I sent him my location and sat down on the sidewalk. And waited.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

I was watching TV when my phone rang. I took it and my heart skipped a beat when i saw her name on my display. She wouldn't call me without a reason. something happened.

"Hello?", i said so she doesn't notice that I still have her number. But i smiled to know that she also has mine.

She was crying. I was right. Something happened. After she rung up, i grabbed a jacket and ran downstairs. I was on the sixth floor but I still took the stairs because it is faster and I want to be with her as soon as possible. Also, I was full of adrenaline.

I got in my car and started the engine. She already sent me her location so I typed it into the navi and drove off. I was so full of adrenaline that I broke the speed limit. I don't actually do it but at the moment I don't care if I get caught. If something happens to her, I don't know what I'm capable of.

After 15 minutes as I said, i saw her siting on the sidewalk with her head on her knees. She only has a short dress on and its getting colder. She must've been freezing. When I got out, I immediately ran to her.

"What happened? Where is Max?", i asked.

"W-We had a fight.", she said devastated. I hugged her. She is definitely freezing.

"It's okay. I'm here now.", i said and stroked her head. I hold her up bridal style and put her in my car. I took off my jacket and put it over her like a blanket. I buckled her up and got in too.

"Where do you wanna go?", i asked her. She didn't answer.

"I'll drive back to the hotel and take you to your hotel room.", she immediately shook her head.

"I don't want to see him right now.", she said after she calmed down.

"What happened?", i asked her while i started the engine.

"He saw pictures from today at the airport when I had your jacket on and other pictures of us when we were at the beach so I could give you your jacket back. He accused me of sleeping with you on that evening and i got up and walked away.", she told me and i could feel her struggle to not start crying again.

"What a bastard.", i hissed. He forgot that I also have a girlfriend. How can he leave his girlfriend alone in the dark? I'll have to talk to him and I don't know if this will be a nice conversation.

She was quiet the whole drive. When i parked my car in front of the hotel.

"Do you want me to go upstairs and talk to him?", i asked and she shook her head.

"It will make it worse.", she said.

"But i will go upstairs with you.", i said and parked the car.

We got out of the car and walked in.

"Can I stay the night at your room?", she suddenly asked me.

"Yeah sure. I can sleep on the couch.", i answered while we got in the elevator.

"No, i sleep on the couch."

"No. You can have my bed.", i insisted.

We went to my room and she took her shoes out.

"Do you want something to change? I can give you something."

"shorts and a shirt would be good.", she answered and I grabbed it for her out of my suitcase. I gave it to her and she went to the bathroom. After 15 minutes she came out and she had her makeup off and her hair was in a bun. She looked so cute in my clothes.

"You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch.", i said.

"Thank you.", she said shyly.

"Not for that."

I went also to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I was thinking of texting max so he wouldn't worry but I would probably make it worse.

After i was ready for bed, i got out of the bathroom and she was already sleeping. I lay down on the couch and fell asleep too.

"Why are you doing this to me? Stop!", I woke up. She is having a nightmare. I got up and ran to her. She twitched several times and screamed more things that became unintelligible. Her cheeks were wet from crying.

"Hey, hey, Azalea. I'm here.", i said after i sat down next to her.

"I had a nightmare again.", she said with a heavy breath after she sat up quickly.

"Calm down. Everything is okay. Do you have it often?"

"Since two weeks.", she answered and tried to regulate her breathing.

"It's okay. I'm here. Go back to sleep.", i said.

"I can't."

"Try."

"I can't Charles."

"It's okay. I'm here. I wait until you fell asleep.", i said and lay down next to her. we both lay so that we can look at each other. I stroked her cheek until she fell asleep again. She looked so sweet and peaceful while sleeping. As I watched her sleep, I didn't realize I fell asleep too.

The sun shone through the window and woke me up. I felt a head resting on my bare chest and looking down I saw her. She was still asleep and she looked cute. I stroked her head. It felt so good to have her in my arms again but it is not right. She is with Max and I'm with Charlotte. Its not fair for them.

I pushed her off me very gently and stood up. I look at her briefly. She looks like an angel. It reminds me of when we were a couple. Her on my bed in my clothes. Its a really beautiful view. I ordered croissants, coffee, fruit and orange juice. The way she liked her breakfast. I took a shower while waiting for breakfast. When I was done, I walked into the room with a towel around my waist. She was already awake and I noticed her staring at me from the side.

"You like what you see?", i asked grinning.

"don't imagine anything.", she said looking away because she was blushing. I'd love to know what's going through her head right now.

"I ordered breakfast."

"I'm not hungry.", she said and got up.

"You'll have to eat something."

"Fine. But after breakfast i have to go talk to Max. He literally bombed my phone with messages.", she said and my smile faded. Yeah i forgot about it. In my head i had already planned with her in my free time. But of course she wants to see Max.

"Good.", i said and opened the door after knocking. The maid gave me the tray and I walked in. I sat down on the bed and placed it in the middle. She sat in front of me.

"You still know it.", she said and smiled.

"Of course."

"But where are your cereals? You always eat it for breakfast."

"I'm in the mood for croissants and fruits.", I answered and we ate it all. We talked about the race this weekend. That will be exhausting since we are in Italy. Of course they want Ferrari on the podium and I'm extremely nervous because I want to make the Tifosi proud. I hope this weekend will be good.

"Thanks for picking me up and letting me stay here.", she said.

"Not for that.", i said and she smiled. She picked up her dress from yesterday and went to the bathroom.

She came back in her dress and put on her heels.

"You look stunning it that dress but in my clothes you look definitely better.", i said and my gaze wandered over her body.

"i appreciate your compliment but if i show up in your clothes then max really thinks something was going on between us.", she said and i got up.

"Then let him think that. He's an idiot if he thinks that of you."

"Then you're an idiot too. You thought the same of me.", she suddenly said.

"I know." I sighed.

"Thank you again.", she said and came closer to me to gave me my clothes back.

"Not for that. I will always come when you need me. I won't let you down anymore."

"It's just me You do not owe me anything. you don't have to help me."

"You are still important to me.", I said and grabbed her wrist gently to make her look into my eyes. "You are still a part of me that I will never forget."

She looked me in my eyes and our faces were only a few centimeters apart. I could feel her breath.

"I should go now.", she said and walked out of my room.

+++
What do you think about this chapter?

I promise you the next chapters i will add a little bit of drama and spice🤌🏽

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 4.4K 43
Jasmine Summers meets the one and only Lando Norris, the two becomes best friends, but when one of them falls for the other, it ruins their friendshi...
40.6K 577 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
110K 4.2K 30
โ ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› โž โŒœ โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ หขสฐแต‰ สทแตƒหข สฒแต˜หขแต— แตƒ สทแต’แตแตƒโฟ สฐแต‰ สฐแตƒแตˆ สฐโฑสณแต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ หกแต’แต’แต แตƒแถ แต—แต‰สณ สฐ...
6.3K 169 11
๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฏ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ค one of Charles Leclerc's best friends, recent marketing graduate and only just surviving her new job. Meets...