Earth or Fursona?

By Nata_KARU

In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents al... More

Intro
Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Y/N L/N's Bio
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Loona Lemon
Chapter 21
Opening 2/Season 2 start
Season 2 Preview
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

1K 39 7
By Nata_KARU

Jin and Kumatetsu arrived where the explosion occurred but were beaten by the police and other first responders. As such they had to stay slightly back so they wouldn't be seen.

Kumatetsu: Seems like they've beaten us here.

Jin: Looks that way. Stay here. I'm going to search the area.

Kumatetsu: Alright. I'll take a look around here if I find anything.

Jin: Do that. We need to know what happened here before they do.

Kumatetsu: Right. Given those flames, they might take a while before being put out even with this downfall.

Jin nodded as he vanished while Kumatetsu started to do his own search. While the first responders were busy taking care of the fires and treating those who happened to get injured during the explosion, Jin used this chance to slip into the area trying to find any clues. He searched the whole place as best as he could trying to find any clues at all. Kumatetsu was doing the same from where they arrived doing the same. Just as Kumatetsu searched another alley, he spotted something lying on the ground.

Kumatetsu: What the?

Curious, he walked over to see what it was. As he got closer, he saw that it was some kind of white mask from the piece he saw sticking out from under some trash. Once he got close to it, he knelt down and started to pick it up. However, when he picked it up, his eyes widen in shock as a heinous feeling washed over him looking at the mask. Not only this, he felt as though something pierced his chest almost causing him to drop the mask.

Jin: Find anything? Said landing behind him.

Kumatetsu: Yeah.

Jin: Oh yeah? What is it?

He walked up to him and immediately stopped in his tracks seeing what Kumatetsu was holding.

Jin: W-W-What the heck is that?

Kumatetsu: I don't know but whatever this is, it's nothing good.

Jin remained silent as an eerie feeling lingered in the air while he looked at the mask. Not only this, he could hear that roar that occurred not that long ago echoing in his mind.

Back home, Kyoko put Y/N in his room after treating the injuries that he still had. While treating him, she sensed that something happened to him but didn't know what. She saw there were two distinctive scars on his thighs which she assumed is where he was shot. However really puzzled her is how he had a few minor injuries. Whatever it was that happened while he was captured, gave her a very dreaded feeling. Jazmin and Reiko were extremely worried about him as well both of them wanting to stay by his side.

After leaving his room, Kyoko told Reiko and Jazmin to get some sleep as she told them everything will be alright. They were hesitant but did so as Kyoko watched them walk down the hall. She looked at the Y/N's bedroom door as she couldn't help but feel extremely worried about him.

Within his subconscious, Y/N slowly opened his eyes find himself staring at a blank sky. He slowly sat up feeling that his head was throbbing in pain.

Y/N: D-Damn. What the hell is up with throbbing pain?

As he looked around, he saw nothing but a space similar to a dark void. Slowly, he got to his feet utterly confused as to what was going on.

Y/N: W-Where am I? Said looking around. W-What is this place?

As he was trying to figure out where he was, he heard the sound of footsteps but didn't see anyone at all.

Y/N: W-Who's there!?!?!

???: You're utterly pathetic!!!

Suddenly, he was kicked rather hard, square in the back, and he flew a bit before collapsing onto the ground.

???: Hehehehe, you're seriously pathetic. What? Did you not learn anything from those animals?

Y/N slowly got to his knees still feeling the pain from behind kicking in the back.

???: Oh? So you can still stand? Well, I guess you're not COMPLETELY USELESS AFTER ALL!!!!

He gritted his teeth in anger as he was starting to get annoyed by whoever this was.

Y/N: God you are so damn annoying. Said as he got to his feet. Will you just.

Just as he turned around, he stopped himself upon seeing who was the one that kicked him. His body completely froze in place as his eyes widen in utter shock, so much that he had almost forgotten how to breathe.

???: What? Cat got your tongue? Smirking in amusement. Judging by the expression on your face you look..... surprised.

Suprised is hardly the word that would describe the way he was feeling. Y/N tried to mutter out just one word but that alone seemed to be impossible. He could hear the sound of his own heartbeat in his eyes like a drum. Not only that, the air around him reeked of death and a potent desire to slaughter people. His body subconsciously took a step back as the figure simply chuckled at him.

???: What? To scared to say anything? I mean this is our first time ever talking since you were sucked through that portal....partner.

Y/N felt his body tremble as his knees were shaking like crazy.

Y/N 'thought': N-NO way. T-This can't possibly be real. H-He's just a lousy fictional character from an anime show!?!? T-There's no way that any of this.

???: Can possibly be real?

This shocked Y/N as didn't know what to say to him. Seeing his expression the man chuckled in amusement.

???: Oh this is very much real I can guarantee you of that. Though if you need proof.

He vanished from sight before he appeared gut-punching Y/N causing him to cough up blood and saliva.

???: Here's your proof. Said smirking.

Y/N staggered back holding his gut finding it rather difficult to breathe. He fell to his knees coughing up blood again gasping for air.

???: Hehehehe, does that help you realize that this is very much real? Smirking confidently.

He slowly looked up at him holding his gut.

Y/N: J-Just what the hell are you?

???: What am I? Hehehehe, I'm sure already know that, don't you?

Y/N didn't say anything as he refused to say or believe anything.

???: How about you start by thanking me? After all, I was the one who slaughtered those bastards and healed your injuries.

Y/N: Say what? W-Why should I?

Suddenly, the man slammed his foot on his face kicking him back and he fell on his back. Just as he tried to get up, he slammed his foot down on his face preventing him from moving.

???: If it wasn't for me, you would be dead. So show some respect. Said smirking. Couse next time, I'll just take over your body and just slaughter everyone in sight.

This caught his attention as Y/N glared at him. He simply chuckled seeing this before slamming his foot down on his chest causing a few ribs to crack. Just as Y/N grunted from the pain, he knelt down next to him placing his hand just above his face.

???: Of course, I can just take over your body whenever I want to.

A bright red sphere appeared in the palm of his hand causing Y/N to panic.

???: So you know what I'm about to do, right? Smirking sinisterly.

Y/N: T-This.....isn't real. NONE OF THIS IS REAL!!!!

???: Hehehehe, you think so? Well, I guess I'll just have to show that this is very much real.

Just as Y/N was about to try to escape, the sphere expanded quickly engulfing him as he screamed in agony.

Suddenly his eyes shot up, and he screamed while sitting up, gasping for air. He felt utterly terrified after what just happened as his entire body was trembling in fear. While he was trying to steady his breathing, the sound of thundering footsteps came before the door swung open

???: What's wrong!!!

Y/N froze in his place before slowly looking at who burst through the door. The person who was standing in the doorway was Kyoko with Reiko and Jazmin coming a few seconds later.

Reiko: You're awake!! Said rather happily.

Jazmin: Thank goodness.

Reiko squeezed passed Kyoko wanting to hug Y/N. Just as she was ready to give him a big hug, Y/N got flashbacks to what happened when he got captured as he threw his pillow at her.

Y/N: Leave me alone!!!

Reiko: H-Hey. Said as she caught the pillow.

Jazmin: Y-Y/N.

Y/N: JUST GET OUT!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

As such, he started to throw anything he could get his hands on at them. Reiko and Jazmin were shocked and hurt seeing how Y/N was acting.

Reiko: I-It's ok.

Jazmin: You're safe.

However, he was still terrified after what he just wet through so he didn't listen. Before things could get any worse, Kyoko grabbed his wrists making him stop.

Y/N: L-Let go!!! Let go of me!!!!

Kyoko: THAT'S ENOUGH, Y/N!!!

 This snapped him out of it as he froze in place. Reiko and Jazmin were rather concerned about this as Y/N slowly looked at Kyoko.

Kyoko: It's alright. You're home.

He was still terrified after what happened as his body was still shaking. Just as Kyoko started to think he was about to settle down, his mind instantly recalled what he went through. He broke free from Kyoko s he scooted back as his back hit the wall, cowering in utter fear.

Y/N: L-LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE TORUTED ANYMORE!!!!

Reiko: Y-Y/N.

Y/N: GO AWAY YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!!!!

This utterly hurt both of them along with Kyoko. Y/N brought his knees close to his chest while grabbing his hair.

Kyoko: Girls, leave.

Jazmin: B-But mother.

Kyoko: Just go. Said as she looked at them. I'll handle this.

Jazmin wanted to say something but when she saw how Y/N was curled up against the wall, covered in fear, there was nothing she could do.

Jazmin: A-Alright. Come on sis.

Reiko was rather depressed as she wanted to stay but she knew there wasn't anything she could do. Reluctantly, she followed Jazmin out of his room as Kyoko watched them leave with Jazmin shutting the door behind them. She looked at Y/N still covered in fear against the wall utterly hating how he looked. Slowly, she approached him trying not to terrorize him any more than what he's been through.

Kyoko: It's alright sweetie. You're safe.

Just as she got close to placing her hand on his, he smacked her hand away in fear.

Y/N: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Kyoko: Hey, it's alright now. They're not going to hurt you.

Y/N: JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Kyoko: Y/N, listen to me.

Y/N: GO AWAY, STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!

What happened next was something that she didn't want to do but was left with no choice. In order to snap him out of it, she forceable grabbed his hands as he struggled to break free.

Y/N: L-LET GO OF ME!!!

She proceeds to slap him across the face. Not just a light slap as it was a rather hard slap leaving a rather nasty red mark on his face. This finally caused him to come to his senses as he slowly looked at Kyoko, who had an annoyed yet concerned look on her face.

Kyoko: Calm down. It's alright. You're home now.

He didn't move his head for a while as he was processing what she said. After several moments, he eventually realized that he was home in his room.

Kyoko: See? You're safe now.

She slowly brought him into a hug trying to comfort him.

Kyoko: I'm right here sweetie. It's ok.

As he slowly realized that he is home, tears started to flow from his eyes. Before long, the tears he started to shed became rivers of sorrow as he clung to Kyoko.

Y/N: Why? Said crying through the tears. Why did they do that to me?

Kyoko: I don't know sweetie. I promise, that it won't happen again.

Y/N: I...I just want a normal life. Is that...so much to ask?

Kyoko: I know sweetie I know.

As he tried to hold it in, he eventually cave in and let himself cry his heart out. He didn't cry whenever he got bullied before as he didn't want to show it to anyone. However, after experiencing what he went through, all that pain, and suffering,  he couldn't keep it in. Even trying his hardest, it was impossible for him to do so. Reiko and Jazmin heard him crying from the other side both of them feeling utterly depressed. Neither one of them wanted to hear him cry given how cheerful and happy he was but this was the reality of how things were.

Meanwhile, Pinstripe was just informed as to what happened regarding keeping Y/N in one of their hideouts. Needless to say, he was not happy about this while he was talking to his employer.

???: So, he managed to escape while slaughtering a number of your associates and destroying the hideout you kept him hidden. Is that right?

Pinstripe: T-That's right. I was planning on having him delivered to you but...things didn't quite work out.

???: Hehehehe, that is quite alright.

Pinstripe: S-Seriously?

???: If you were able to deliver him to me, he would have no use for me. I had speculated that if he did manage to escape, he would've had a twenty percent chance of fleeing from them. However,  getting back to the Usagi household would've been less than one percent given how you....treated him.

Pinstripe: That low, eh? Though due to that brat, I lost a good holding in that city!! It'll take me a damn pain to get another foothold in that city!!

???: Hehehehe, that's just how those irritating humans can be. Just when you believe you have taken care of them, you do something completely unexpected.

Pinstripe was rather curious hearing this as he didn't know how to take this.

Pinstripe: Just what are yous saying? That I. *chuckles* That I should've been more careful with that human?!?!

???: Perhaps you should have. You should know that you should never be overconfident when you're doing things. One little mistake can lead to your entire empire crumbling apart. By now, the recent events that happened will only cause other criminals to start acting more. Even with the possibility of a few of them wanting to capture that human for themselves.

Pinstripe: Wait wait wait, that human has caused ME a lot of trouble. I will not allow some other slimeball to waltz into MY TERRITORY and take MY PRIZE FROM ME!!!!

???: Perhaps you shouldn't have been so careless when you left Steele to torture him. The actions you made only paved the way for your inevitable downfall. It will only be a matter of time before that human comes back for your head. Of course when that time comes...he won't show you any mercy.

Pinstripe: Say what? Hehehe, are you telling me that lousy human is gonna come after me?! That's utterly ridiculous!!

???: You can try to fool yourself but you should not underestimate him. Even if he is the only human on this whole planet, carelessness will always end with your inevitable end. Of course, the choices you do will have no effect on my ultimate plan. You are just one little pawn that can be easily replaced so if you happened to be killed it won't bother me.

Pinstripe started to get utterly furious as he gritted his teeth in anger.

???: This will be the last time I'll be needing your services. You have provided me with sufficient information on that human. For what it's worth, I expect that you have less than five years left to live before that boy comes to kill you. Of course, that number can be shortened depending on how wreckless you choose to be. Make sure you think things through....otherwise, you'll be dead before you know it.

The communication was cut as Pinstripe was beyond furious. He shouted in anger smashing his computer on his desk and throwing everything that was on it in all directions. He even shot his desk after grabbing the Tommy gun that he had in the corner of his office and emptying the whole clip. After doing this he threw his gun to the side as he fixed himself while trying to calm down.

Pinstripe: No one messes with Pinstripe Potoro and gets away with it. Espically some disgusting HUMAN!!!!!

He left his office in a rather foul mood refusing to believe what he heard.

Meanwhile, that same person Pinstripe was talking with, was watching Pinstripe on his monitor seeing everything that was happening.

???: I had expected you to take heed of my advice Pinstripe but you only hasten your death by fifty percent, possibly sixty if you continue to ask so rashly. No matter, losing on an inferior pawn is hard with my time.

The screen changed to the videos that citizens posted when the explosion occurred when Y/N was escaping. Some of the videos caught glimpse of a mysterious figure as they took the whole internet by storm. Even the roar was going viral as people were flooding the internet with questions about what it was. The figure simply chuckled in amusement seeing these things on the screen

???: Such idiotic remarks. Even after all this time, the wretched presence of those humans remains. Regardless, I will enjoy killing that human and watching their expressions as they beg for his life.

He chuckled imaging how their expressions will be as he played various scenarios in his mind

???: Currently, the chances of that boy besting me is....zero percent. However, if I want to have some enjoyment out of killing the last human, I feel that I should provide some.... assistance in furthering his strength. Of course, the most opportune time to kill him in front of his so-called family would be before he graduates from that academy. So I have roughly four years to make him strong enough to provide me with some entertainment before I eclipse the last human life on this planet.

He slowly walked away from the computer as he headed further into his lair.

???: Time to see what kind of challenges I should throw at the human. Of course, it'll be entertaining to see how he will react...even if it means making him into a monster. Said as he chuckles.

After walking further into his lair, he continues to chuckle in a dark twisted manner as he started to calculate a dastardly evil plan.

Back at the Usagi manner, Jin was sitting in a room looking at the mask that Kumatetsu found with his arms folded. There were so many questions that he wanted to be answered with the biggest one being what exactly is Y/N followed by what kind of mask this is. However, the only way to find out is for time to tell and see if things will be for the better....or the worse.

End Chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think or a vote if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.2K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...
12 1 5
This marks the real beginning of a long journey, of pain, suffering, and losses. As ordinary as a journey may start, no one is capable of guessing wh...
6 0 11
Earth found a portal to a different world. A world they want to tame. So what do they do? They take as many citizens as they can spare and make an ar...
2.5K 173 76
It was horrible, everything was in flames, everything was either destroyed or burned. The corpses of his father, his aunt and his uncle as well as th...