Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

„You're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Ten - Never forget

1.6K 26 7
By jaraxmdrx

"Hey.", i heard a male voice. I faced the person which took the place next to me.

"What a coincidence.", i said. He smiled at me. I love his smile. it brings out his dimples.

"Yeah.", he said and buckled up. "If I had known you were sitting here, I would have changed seats at check-in."

"Why?"

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.", he said.

"Relax Charles. We aren't kids anymore.", i answered and looked out of the window.

"I hope you aren't mad at me for telling Pierre."

"Its okay. But i don't want to talk it anymore. And please don't tell Max. He doesn't know about it.", i said looking at him.

"No. I won't tell anyone."

"Charles?"

"Hm?"

"I hope that the rivalry between you and Max doesn't get any worse because of me. You've always had a healthy rivalry and I don't want that to change."

"We both get along well. Of course there is a tense atmosphere between us, but that doesn't change our behavior on the track.", he said and looked me in the eyes.

I've always found his eyes captivating. I had feelings for him right away when I met him, but he only ever saw me as a best friend until we got older. On my seventeenth birthday he asked me to be his girlfriend and I was the happiest girl ever. We've been through a lot. Jules died the same year we got together and two years later his father died too. It was very hard for him but he can be very proud of himself. He made it into Formula 1 and drives for Ferrari. I would have liked to accompany him on this path, but it wasn't meant to be.

"Are you crying?", he asked and suddenly i noticed that a tear left my eye. "Is everything okay? Did you break up with Max?", he asked me worried.

"No, no. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"How proud i am of you.", i said quietly but he heard me.

"And that makes you cry?"

"No. I would have liked to accompany you on your way.", i confessed and he put his arm around me.

"hey, you're here now. you can still accompany me. I will never forget what you once were to me. You were not only my first love but also my best friend. And I'd like to have you back in that position. You are the reason why I kept going. Jules, Dad and you were my motivation to keep going. you three still are.", he said. Fuck you Charles! When did I get so emotional next to you? The first days we were fighting and now i cry every time I see you?

I didn't know what to say. I just enjoyed to be in his arms. Crying always makes me so tired that I fell asleep in his arms.

"Wake up.", i suddenly heard.

"Did we land?", I asked while I got up. I faced Charles and he nodded. "I'm so sorry. it must have been uncomfortable.", i immediately said.

"Its okay. I enjoyed it.", he said and got up from his seat.

We walked to the baggage claim and waited for our suitcases. Pierre was already there.

"Hello sleepyhead.", he said to me and smiled. He sat in front of us.

"Hey.", i smiled.

"Did you sleep well?"

"actually yes. I forgot how comfortable he is.", i said laughing and Charles grinned.

I saw my suitcase and Charles got it for me.

"Is it okay when i go now? Max is waiting.", i asked and Pierre nodded. Charles didn't say anything. "See you in Monza.", i said and hugged Pierre. Than i made my way to Max.

I saw Max standing there in a white shirt with the first two buttons undone and black trousers with a huge smile and a bouquet of tulips. I love tulips. And he looks really handsome. The closer I got to him, the faster his smile faded. I looked back and knew immediately why his smile faded. He saw Charles and Pierre behind me. I ran to him and jumped on him. my suitcase fell over. He hugs me as tightly as he can and a few seconds later lets me down.

"I missed you.", i said and i hoped he wouldn't asked me about Charles.

"I missed you too baby." He smiled and kissed me.

"Are they for me?", i asked with a huge smile.

"Of course they are.", he answered and handed me the tulips. He took my backpack from me and picked up my suitcase. Then we walked to his car and drove to the hotel.

"I like this jacket on you.", he said as we entered our hotel room.

"I like it to. a Dutchman who is very handsome and drives for red bull gave it to me. I have to introduce him to you.", i said giggling.

"Oh tell me more about him.", he said and hugged me from behind.

"He has wonderful blue eyes, a beautiful smile and is very romantic.", i said and faced him.

"I missed you so much.", he said and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too."

"i reserved a table for us in a restaurant in Milan."

"Then I'll get dressed."

I changed my outfit into a black short satin dress with my favorite heels.

"Lets go.", i said after i was ready and grabbed Max' hand and left our room.

We arrived at the restaurant and it was beautiful.

"You table is ready Mr. Verstappen.", the waitress said smiling. She is really beautiful. Blonde, long legs and big boobs.

She took us to our table. Our spot was very beautiful. It was outside and the sun was going to set. We sat down and she gave us a menu. "What would you like to drink, Mr. Verstappen?", she said looking at him and presented her breasts.

"Bring me the best wine you have," he said, not taking his eyes off me.

"in order.", she said and walked away.

"She's got the nerve to hit on you in front of me", i said annoyed about her attitude.

"I don't care. I have the most beautiful woman in front of me.", he said and took my hand to place a kiss on it.

"You're so romantic, Mr. Verstappen.", i said grinning.

"do you already know what you want to eat?" she asked as she poured us wine, not even looking at me.

"I would like to have Spaghetti Carbonara.", Max said.

"And you?", she asked me rudely.

"I would like to have Risotto frutti di mare.", i said and gave her an annoyed look.

She noted it down and then she left with the menu.

We spent a really good evening. The food was delicious and we were having fun.

"Did you know that Charles was in your flight?", he suddenly asked.

"Yes. I saw him at the gate.", i lied.

"Did you talk to him?"

"Yeah i talked to both of them. They aren't strangers to me.", i said.

"I saw a picture from you today.", he said and my heart started beating faster.

"What picture?", i asked. This bitch posted a picture of me wearing Charles jacket.

"Why did you have Charles jacket?", i knew it.

"I ehm.. i was freezing and he offered me his jacket.", i said.

"And why did you take it?", he asked and and he looked at me angrily.

"Because it was cold.", i said.

"And where did you have my jacket that you couldn't wear it?", he got a little bit louder.

"It was in my suitcase.", i said annoyed. I know he has the right to be angry but he could asked me in the hotel room so that we could've discussed it there.

"Do you still have feelings for him?", he suddenly asked me. What has gotten into him? He seemed happy a few minutes ago.

"No!", i said after a few seconds.

"I don't believe you."

"What? Are you kidding me?", i asked angrily.

"You met him in Monaco. I saw pictures. You were on the beach and he hugged you."

"Yeah because we talked about the past and we want peace between us!", i said.

"Did he fucked you after that?"
What the fuck.

"are you accusing me right now?", I asked him stunned.

"Did he?"

"No! Are you kidding me? For the record, he is in a happy relationship, so as I!", i said louder.

"it is not an obstacle."

"What the fuck? I facetimed with you every evening till the next morning, remember?... unbelievable... I understand if you're mad at me but to accuse me of cheating on you is too much. I'm not in the mood for something like that.", i said and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going for a walk.", i said angrily and walked somewhere. he was still calling me but I didn't turn around. I walked around Milan for an hour. It was getting cold and I didn't know what to do. it was already dark. I picked up my phone and saw 6 missed calls and messages from Max.

I typed in a name in the search function and hoped someone picks it up.

+++
Who's she gonna call?

How are you guys? From where are you? Let me know babes💋

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 1.2K 18
Charles comes home one day to find his girlfriend sitting on the couch with a little girl, who got dropped off at the door with a note claiming she w...
56.2K 2.3K 101
Y/n a young woman who has always been in love with Carlos, her brother Charles' best friend. Despite her feelings, she has never had the courage to c...
35.8K 696 22
"I don't wanna see him, I can't. I'd never be able to look in his eyes again, because all I would think about is how it was all my fault." Celine Val...
80.7K 1.6K 53
We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of memes, pictures, comments, happiness, sad...