Connie & Lucky's Daughters

By hubworld23

Sometime After Saving Uncle Mimic And Rescuing Scuttle Town From Danger. Connie & Her Little Sister Lucky Dec... More

Connie & Lucky's Pregnant!
Uhh.... Surprise?
Connie and Lucky's Special Night!
Rough Kiddy Days!

Connie and Lucky's Date

17 0 0
By hubworld23

Somewhere in Lucky's Room

Lucky: *Combs her Hair!* *She then begins to start sewing her dress for herself...*

Somewhere in Connie's Room

Connie: *She then takes her orange hairpin and takes it out...* *Then she leaves her room.*

Lucky: !!!!!!!! You look beautiful Sis...

Connie: *Blushes* So do you.

Lucky: Th Thankyou!:) *She said shyly.*

Connie: So ready for our very first date Sis?

Lucky: Yup!:) *She said with a smile but then said...* But who is gonna watch the kids while we are gone?

Connie: Hmm... *Then gets out her orange cellphone as she then dials a number...* Ray it's me connie i have a deal for you.

Ray: I'm listening... *He said*

1 hour Later

Ray: So let me get this straight so you want to watch these two for about an hour or so while you and icepop go on your date?

Connie: That's the Deal! Ya up for it?

Ray: It's A Deal! *He said as he then shook her Paw!*

Connie: We'll be back in an hour or so you two better behave yourselves when we get back.

Both: We will...:)

Lucky: Good... Now give your mommies a good bye kiss.

Both: Ok. *They both said as they then both kissed Connie & Lucky!*

Both: *Connie and Lucky then kissed them both back.*

As they then went to the Orange Elevator as Lucky then pressed a button that said the word Garage on it and she then pressed it...

Elevator: *Ding!* *Then it Opens as Connie & Lucky began walking outside of the Garage...*

Connie: *Using her Emblem as he took it off. She then throws it to the ground as such it then transforms into a Huge Limousine and then she and Lucky went inside the limo and then closed the door.* Take us to the nearest restaurant in Kidsland! *She said as the Orange limo then drove off!* Neat Huh? *She said as she then sat next to her sister with a Smile.*

Lucky: Yeah Neat... *She replied sadly with Guilt as her Adorable cute kitty blue round ears started to flop.*

Connie: *Looks at Lucky* Still feeling pretty bad about leaving Me, Shantae, and Risky behind huh Luck?

Lucky: Yeah... It's just i did wanted to help you guys i really did it's just...

Connie: I know luck i know you know you could have went home if you wanted to ya know... So what made you come back?

Lucky: I guess it was by good conscience that led me to you guys.:) *She said with a smile.*

Connie: *Then she says as she then smiles to her sister along with a hug.* I'm proud of you Icepop!:)

Lucky: Thx Big Sis! *She replied back with a hug.* Speaking of Shantae... Why don't we call her?

Connie: Great idea Luck! *She then grabs her phone and then dials shantae* It's ringing...

Lucky: Yay!:D *She said as her tail waggled left and right with Excitement!*

Shantae on Voicemail: This is Shantae i'm not here right now please leave a message as you the Beep! So See ya Later! *Beep*

Connie: Hey Shantae it's me Connie! Lucky: And Me Lucky remember us we helped you saved your Uncle Remember? We really missed you!:) Lucky: We have also started dating so this call is gonna be up short...

Both: Bye!:D *They said happily as they then hang up Connie's Phone!*

As they Then arrive at The Restaurant the Limo Stops.

Connie: *She then opens the door... As she and her sister then come out and closes the limo's door.* After You...:)

Lucky: Thank You. *She said as she then walked inside the Restaurant with Connie Following her...*

Waiter: Hello how may i help you today? *She said with a smile!*

Connie: One burger please... Hey Luck is there anything you want? *She said as she turned her head to her sister.*

Lucky: Two Fish Tacos please with our usual drinks...:)

Waiter: Two Tacos... With Burger & Drinks! Will that be all?

Both: Yup! *They said as the waiter then walked away...*

Connie: So Lucky how are you?

Lucky: Me???

Connie: Yes You!! Do you think there is any other Lucky in the World?

Lucky: Uh... No i don't think so.

Connie: Exactly what i meant. So i'll ask you again how are You?

Lucky: I I I I'm Fine! *She replied Nervously as she then asked...* How are you?

Connie: Me? Oh i'm doing fine AOK! *She said with a Thumbs Up! As she then rubbed her hair back nervously...*

Lucky: Well...*Ahem* So How is you being a Spy doing?

Connie: It's pretty Good!:) I'm doing some training right now but i'm doing pretty Good! I say the same of you being a Ninja?

Lucky: It's Great! Learning some new tricks and stuff:)

Connie: That's great! *She said Happily*

GRRROWLLLL!!!!

Both: !!!

Lucky: What is That?! *She said with Fear!*:O

Connie: That was me li'l sis i'm Starving! *She said as she then put her Paws on her belly as she then rubbed them in circles!*

Lucky: Oh! That makes sense... I'm hungry Too excuse me?

Waiter: Yes? *She said*

Lucky: When will our food be ready?

Waiter: In just a few minutes.

Lucky: Ok!:)

Unaware to them two boys were near to Lucky in a very creepy Way...

Boy#1: Hello Iceworks!

Boy#2: Bonjour Madamolle Lucky! *He then grabs her paw and gives it a kiss...*

Lucky: Gah!:O Umm... Bonjour? *She said with a confused smile on her face. And then asked?* Uh who are you two?

Bonnie: I'm Bonnie and this is my little brother Blucky!:)*He said with a smile.*

Blucky: Pleased to meet you Both! *He said with a Bow*

Lucky: Nice to meet you both! I'm Lucky & this is my older sister Connie!:) *She replied with a kind smile!*

Connie: Sup? *She said as she was still texting on her phone...*

Bonnie: Wait you are lucky right... Also known as the Ice Ninja?

Lucky: What makes you say that?

Bonnie: Because... *He then grabs Three Cookies as he then says* Think Fast! *Then he throws the cookies at her...*

Lucky: *Then she then grabs it with her Paws!* *Then she eats them* Welp... You are correct... I am the !ce Ninja!

Blucky: NO Way!:O *He said with Shock!*

Lucky: Yes Way. But as you can see me and my sister here are on a date so we don't want to be disturbed... *She said Politely.*

Bonnie: I gotcha i totally understand... *He said as he then Shouted* HEY EVERYBODY THE ICE NINJA IS HERE!!!!

Then Crowds and tons tons and Tons Of People came to corner and began to Crowd around Lucky in Seconds!!!

Lucky: !!!

Girl: Can you sign my Comic? *She was then shoved offed by a random boy!*

Boy: No Sign my Limited Addition Ice Ninja Action Figure! *He said with Excitement!*

Girl: What??? I was here First! *She said Angerly*

Boy: Big Diff Blondie why don't you wait your turn like the Others!?

Girl: I'LL SHOW YOU TO WAIT YOUR TURN!!! *She replied with rage as she began to beat him up!!!*

Lucky: *She then began to sign the merchandise!*

Connie: I wonder how Ray is holding up with the Kids... *She said with a sigh.*

Somewhere at the Kids Z Zone

Ray: *Gives Molly and Tolly some Tickets!* Here are some Tickets for the both of you! Play Nice...

Both: We will!*They said as they then went inside to the Arcade!*

Ray: *Walks to a chair and sits.*

The Lights then start to dim and the curtains move back...

Maranda: Roses are red

Violets are blue

I hope you like this poem just how i like you. *She said with a Smile*

Ray: I hear my Grandma could do a poem better! *He replied Egotistically* Besides it's not like it be charming or anything... *He continued with a Cocky Smirk!*

Maranda: *Her ears then then starts twitching* No it can't him... *She then turns around and sees Ray sitting there.* !!! Ray? Is that You?:O

Ray: Maranda???! You work Here? I thought you worked at the Magnimite Mines?

Maranda: I did but apparently somebody took my job. So now i work Here! And what were you saying about ny poem being Awful?

Ray: I'm saying it needs some work... Like those Big Bouncers! *He said with a wink as he then points to her Boobs!*

Maranda: !!! *Her Face then turns bright Pink!!!* RR RAY!!! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Ray: Aww I'm sorry does the ittie bitsy wittle baby doesn't like Ray's Induando's?

Maranda: *Nods her Head.*

Ray: Well too Bad! Anyway... How is that sensitive weiner of yours doing M? *He said with a Wink!*

Maranda: !!!! *Her face then turns bright Red!* RAY!!!!!!😡

Ray: !!! Uh Oh...

Maranda: *Then grabs Ray by her tail! Up to her Face...*

Ray: *Nervously Says* Wonderful weather we are Having!

Maranda: *Beats him Up!*

Molly & Tolly drinking Smoothies on a bench

Molly: OMG! This smoothie is Sooo Good!

Tolly: IKR?:D *She said as she continued to drink her Smoothie! Then she notices Ray all bruised Up!* What happened to you Mr. Ray? *She asked as she rosed an eyebrow...*

Ray: Don't Ask... *He Grumbled* Time to Go!

Ray: Did you two had a good time?

Both: Yup!

Molly: I wonder how are mommies are doing? *She Wondered*

Meanwhile at Chef Tiko's Restaurant Lucky was still signing Autographs while Connie on the other hand or Paw was starting to get Impatient

Connie: Hey Ice how are you holding Up?

Lucky: I'm Tired! Iv'e signed 1,600 Posters, Video Games and etc...

Connie: Mmm... *She banged her head on the Table!* *Her stomach agreed with a loud Growl!* *GROWL* I'm Starving! *She Replied with a Muffle!*

Crowd: *In the Kitchen talking to Tiko as they chanted* ICE NINJA ICE NINJA ICE NINJA ICE NINJA!!! *They Chanted!*

Tiko: *Face then starts really red as a Tomato!* THAT'S IT I QUIT!!!! *He said as he stomped with Anger as he then packed his things and left the Restaurant!*

Bertha: Wait! Tiko don't leave! *She said as she ran outside and to his Car!* Please Sir we need You! *She Begged*

Tiko: I'm Sorry but it's just too much for me!!! *He Replied as he then drove off!*

Bertha: Oh what do i do what do i... *She then notices Bonnie who is about to run off... As she then turns Bright Red in Anger and says* YOU!!!😡

Bonnie: !!! Uh Oh...:O *He said in Worry as was about to run away! He was then caught by Bertha!*

Bertha: You Started this so Pray Of ALL OF KIDSLAND you are gonna Help Me! *She Shouted as she then grabbed him by the Ear...*

Bonnie: Hey What It!!! OW OW OW!!!

Back in the Kitchen

Bonnie: What No Way! *He said as he crosses his Arms!*

Bonnie: HEY! You were the one who started all this!!! *She said as she then gave him a small blue Chef Hat and a pink apron that said Sue Me on it.* I don't wanna wear this i'll look silly!

Bertha: *Mimics Him!* Don't care let alone don't wanna hear it! *She then leaves the kitchen leaving Bonnie Alone!*

Bonnie: Dang!!! What I gonna... *Ding* *Smirks* I think got an Idea!

Bertha: Now Everyone please settle down... There's just been some Technical Difficulties is all...*She Reassured the angry Crowd!* Heh... He... WHERE IS THE *Then BAM! The door is then smacked by Bonnie as he then brings out the food...*

Bonnie: Soup's On! *He said as he brought the food to the Customers!* Finally, now I can get outta here! *He said as he then tosses both the Apron and Chef's Hat high in the Air as it then lands to Bertha...*

Bertha: !!!

Girl#1: My Soup tastes like a Rock... *She said*

Boy#1: Yeah? Well, mine tastes like a boot! *He Stated*

Girl#2: Well mine is a Boot...:( *The little girl said Sadly*

Connie: *Chewing as she then says* How is that Fish Taco Luck?

Lucky: *Bites on the Taco...* Mmm...:) *Her then slowly starts to turn Red! As such she begins to shriek painfully!*

Connie: *She then asks with a confused look on her face...* Uh you ok there Lu-

Lucky: HOT!!!!!:O *She said as she quickly gets out of her Table and then runs outside!*

Connie: !!! *She then Follows Her!*

Crowd: *Then turns around and looks at Bertha!*

Bertha: Don't blame me it was Bonnie's Fault!

Bonnie: *Is Gone*

Bertha: Heh... *She rubbed her head with a Blush*

Girl#1: *Then she runs pasts bertha as she goes to the kitchen* Hey! I see the problem Tiko is not in the Kitchen!

Bertha: Now Wai- *Then she gets pelted with food!* Hey Ow! Watch It! *She Said*

Crowd: GET BERTHA! *They replied Angerliy!*

Bertha: Uh Oh...

Connie: Feeling Better Luck?

Lucky: Yeah! Thx for the Milk Sis!:)

Connie: No Problem Lucky! *She said with a thumbs up as she then sees the Angry Mob of people chasing Bertha!* Yo Luck it's an Angry Mob...

Lucky: Huh... Neat.

Both: !!! An Angry Mob??? *They then chase after the Mob!*

Bertha: No wait please I can explain... *She said with Fear!*

Boy#1: Heh Heh Heh!*Cracks Knuckles*

Lucky: Hey A Free Deator *She said as she then shapeshifted into an Arrow!*

Connie: Connie & Lucky to The Rescue! *She said as she shapeshifted into a Bird and flown to her Home!*

Bertha: Oh Connie Thank You! But what about Bonnie? *She said*

Connie: Oh don't worry about him... Lucky has got that one under the Bag!

Bonnie: Thx Snakeasha for doing this for Me... *Gives her a bag of Kidslons in it*

Snakeasha: My Plessure it's great to help out an old friend...*She said as she then took off the costume* Welp nice doing businesss with you...*She said as she then slithered Away!*

Bonnie: Ah! What a wonderful day to be a sucker!*He said as he then whistles to himself*

???: *Ahem*

Bonnie: Hmm? *He then turns to see an Angry Mob behind Him!* !!! He- Hey everyone... Now I I can... *He stuttered in fear!*

Girl#1: Where's Tiko Bonnie?*She then glared at Him!*

Bonnie: *He then began to Smirk to make him look Brave!* Tiko who? Your crazy there Toots... Where is the Proof!?*He said as he confidently crosses his Arms!*

Lucky: I knew you'd say that...*She said as she then holds a blue Camera!*

Bonnie: *Gasp* Lu LUCKY? How did you...?

Lucky: My Sister sent me... Now time for the Truth!

Bonnie: !!! Don't show them that! *He then starts running to Her!*

Lucky: *She then freezes Him* *As she then gives Girl#1 the camera...*

Girl#1: !!!

Bonnie: *Grunting* *Shaking as the Ice block then begins to Break!* Brrrr So Cold!...

Boy#1: GET HIM!!!

Bonnie: Uh Oh... *He then begins to Run!*

Angry Mob: *Then Chases Bonnie!*

Lucky: Well I guess he got his just Desserts! *She says as she then eats a slice of Strawberry Cake!* Mmm...:)

Lucky: Well that was an interesting date wouldn't you say Big Sis?

Connie: Yup and best of all we even got our food and a Refund! Due to the incident.

Lucky: Uh Huh!

The Limo then goes into the Garage as it then stops...

Lucky: *Opens Door* After You!:)

Connie: Thx Li'l Sis!*She said as she got out of the limo and closed the Door...*As the limo then transformed back into her emblem..*

As it then shows the elevator showing the duo as they then left the elevator Saying...

Both: WE'RE HOME!

Molly&Tolly: Mommy!:D *They both said as then hugged both of their Moms!*

Lucky: How was your Day?:)*She said*

Molly: Our day was great we played some games at the Arcade And Mr. Ray got beaten up by a Girl!

Tolly: I even got it on Video!

Ray: !!! Tolly Don't!

Both: *Starts to laugh as they watch the video!*

Ray: Mmmm... Anyway I gotta go Kiki is waiting for Me. See ya later you two

Both: Bye!

As Molly & Tolly playing Shantae Half Genie Hero on their Wii U Both Connie & Lucky were reading a comic together Until...

Connie: *Her Emblem then rings!* *She then answers it.* Oh Hello your Majesty.:)

Thunder Queen: Hi Connie hello Lucky!:) Report to my Castle at Once! I'll explain once your here...

Lucky: Ok.

Thunder Queen: Good... See you there you two!

Connie: *Call Ends!* Alright Luck you heard what she said we gotta Jet!

Lucky: But Big Sis...

Connie: What's Up?

Lucky: What about the Kids we can't just leave the Behind... *She Said*

Connie: Hmm... Hey Molly, Tolly?

Both: Yeah?

Connie: Me and your Mother are going to the Thunder Queen's Castle... So can I trust you two to stay here while we get back?

Tolly: Yup!:)

Lucky: Neat! We'll be right Back!*Then both She and Lucky then Leave!*

Tolly: I wish we could come...

Molly: Me Too! It'd be pretty cool to meet Shantae!

Tolly: I know right Mommy is so Lucky!

Molly: *She was about to continue with her Game Until...*

BAM!!!

Both: !!!

???: Ugh...

Tolly: Who is that Molly?

Molly: I don't know is that Shantae?

​​​​​​​To Be Continued?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 3.5K 33
━What if an unexpected meet of the two most powerful combination bloodline meet? Plot by 𝐕𝐗
16 0 7
Plot Summary: A ruthless and rabid robot named Vixon has ventured to Scuttle Town to wreak havoc! To make matters worse, he has killed Mimic and stol...
52.7K 1K 14
Earth has been hit by these blast known as spacequake that lead to many people die because of these attacks and no one knows how is this happening to...
685K 13.2K 69
After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal with him and reincarnated to Date A Live...