HAPPIER; jra โœ“

Da TGTATB0

โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ HAPPIER โ €โ €โ € in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... Altro

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
thank you <3
book five !!

060 | our happier chapter

152 7 2
Da TGTATB0

"You okay in there?" Jack called out as he gently knocked on the door of his connecting bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah, one sec," Adalyn softly yelled back as she slightly panicked, grabbing her things off the bathroom counter and shoving them all into her toiletries bag. Zipping it up as she walked over and flushed the toilet before washing her hands and headed back into the bedroom. "We can go now if you wanna."

"Are you ready to go?" he asked, lightly folding his arms as he watched her pack her bag back into her suitcase, ready for the following morning.

"mhm," she nodded.

"Okay, you may drive madam," he handed her his keys as she stood up, then placing a kiss on her lips. "Let's get going so we can get some sleep before the flight."

"Or ee can just sleep on the plane," she returned a kiss, a small smile on her face. "That's why I brought us first class."

"Of course you did," he chuckled while playfully shaking his head, his eyes following her as she grabbed her phone and water bottle.

Jack wrapped him arm around her lower back as they made their way downstairs, keeping quiet and using a flashlight on their phone since it was already almost midnight and all the lights in the house were off.

Locking the door behind them, they got into the boy's car and Adalyn chose the music, keeping the volume at a low level, before she backed out of the driveway. The chatter staying minimal as they drove from his house to the spot in the hills which over looked the city.

Arriving at the spot that she had frequented during the nights spent alone in June, they got out of the car, leaving their phones inside, and Jack grabbed the small picnic blanket they brought and then laying it flat on the dirt.

Sitting down with her knees bent, Adalyn wrapped her arms around her legs as he sat closely beside her cross legged, wrapping his arm around her back and lightly rubbing his thumb on the skin underneath her hoodie as Adalyn's head fell onto his shoulder.

"are you okay?" he broke the silence, looking at her as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"yeah.." she softly nodded, wiping under her eyes while they stayed fixed on the view. "I love this city so much.. I'm gonna miss it.."

"The city's not going anywhere while we're gone, it'll be here when we get back to make all new memories," he reminded her.

"I know.."

"Ads, I know we're renting the place for at least six months but whenever you wanna come back, we will, you make the call."

"I keep saying to people that I think Hawaii will be good for us.." she sniffled. "I really think it will be.. and I hope will be.."

"It will be," he agreed, placing a kiss on the top of her head. "Just me and you, occasionally Lavy, and we'll just relax, we'll have nothing to stress about, we don't have to worry about long distance anymore.."

"mh.."

"And you can make your little porn videos," he chuckled as he continued. "Or whatever it is that you wanted to do. And I'll keep working on my music, get some stuff ready to release, and we'll just enjoy our time together."

"mh," she softly laughed.

".. Do you think we should explain to everyone why I left tour?" he turned to face her again after a few seconds of silence.

"what part of it?"

"I don't know.. I feel like people won't believe the Kenzie thing.. and I don't really wanna share that the band and I were constantly fighting cause like.. I don't know.. but that only leaves one thing.." he sighed, watching as she looked down at her hands, causing him to reach over and grab ahold of them. "We don't have to share it if you don't want to.."

"And I'm not try to talk you into it, it's your thing, it's your choice.. but I think us sharing that may help us feel, I don't know, a little more like free.. in a way and we can have this be the start of our happier chapter, without everyone online still constantly questioning why I left and hopefully stop all the hate I've been getting about leaving and 'ruining' the band.."

"okay.."

"Are you okay with us sharing it?" he slightly furrowed since she had agreed so quickly.

"yeah.. I actually am," she softly nodded. "I agree with you.. it might be good for our new start.."

"Okay," he smiled as he moved his hand up from her's to her cheek, placing a kiss on her lips. "We can work it out when we get home.."

"okay.."

The two fell back into silence as Jack kept looking in her eyes with a smile on his face, kissing her once more as his hand moved back down to her's before they both looked back out at the city, soaking it in. Adalyn glanced over at him again, then laying her head on his shoulder while she fiddled with his hand — which he had no reaction to.

"hey, I'm gonna go grab my hoodie," Jack received a small hum from her as she lifted her head up.

She sat there, crossing her legs and picking at her lips while she continued to look ahead as her mind circled. Jack soon came and sat back down beside her, more so facing her this time.

"Gorgeous," he grabbed her hand, pulling it away from her mouth as it caused her to turn towards him. "I know we've had our ups and downs.. and really haven't officially been together for that long but I really can't imagine a life without you.."

"I.. I know you said things with your ex ended because you were struggling to get pregnant and whatever else.. but I just want you to know that I'm never gonna be like him, I'm never going to treat you how he did no matter how life goes. I wanna be by your side. I wanna be with you through everything. Forever."

"I love you so fucking much," he continued with a small chuckle. "You're actually my favorite person. And I'm so proud of you. I think you're the strongest person. You've really come so far since you'll over me at that party and refused to give me your name. I knew very quickly that I didn't want to give up on you, and that may have hurt me a few times but it's turned out so well. I love loving you."

"And I know I probably haven't been the best boyfriend to others, not naming names.. but I've really been trying with you because I mean it every time I say that I love you. You've shown me so much in life. You make me so happy. I'd literally do anything for you, I will always drop everything for even if it means everyone's gonna hate me."

"You do so much for me, even if I don't ask you to, you'll still try to go above and beyond, and although sometimes I've overreacted I really do appreciate the effort you put in. You're wonderful to Lavender, and she adores you so much, like more than me most the time to be honest so I think she'll appreciate you being around forever."

"And I would love for you to be around for forever more than anything. And I'd hope you'd wanna be with me forever as well.. I know you like to be like dominate, asking me to be your boyfriend and whatever- and I know you say all the time that you don't want to get married but I really hope it's okay for me to do this.." he gently pulled his hand away from her's, grabbing the small box he had placed behind himself and opening it for her.

"Jack Avery.." she chuckled under her breath with a smile across her face, softly shaking her head as she wiped away the tears rolling down her cheeks. "of course you'd still ask no matter how many times I told you not to get ideas.."

"You don't have to say yes, we don't have to ever make things offical through the government or whatever, just put the goddam ring on.. please Adalyn Avery," he laughed, setting the box down in his lap and grabbing her hand.

"don't ever call me that again Mr. Barlow."

"Whatever you say.."

He took the other ring he gave her only a few months earlier off her left hand, moving it over to her right before grabbing the new one from the ring box and slipping it on her finger. Holding both her hands by her fingers as he looked at her rings then up at her face, leaning in a kissing her a couple times.

"It is quite pretty," she smiled as she looked at the ring, slightly adjusting it. "Hands are covered in diamonds," she held her hands up, twinkling her fingers as she show them off.

"I love you so much.."

"I'm pregnant.." Adalyn almost blurred out. "I think.. I've been having some symptoms.. but I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to go for a scan, I don't want to go to the doctors, and although it just doesn't make sense I don't want to take another test to see if the one I took before was accurate, I just- I don't want to do any of that for at least ten weeks.."

"I just want to live normally and not think about it and not get obsessed with it cause it's only gonna cause me a whole lot of pain if this ends the same way as the last two," she continued. "And I don't want to tell anyone. I don't want to let anyone down again. I just want this to be our secret.."

"Come here.. you didn't let anyone down, gorgeous," he quickly pulled her back into a hug as he wiped away the tears falling from her eyes, placing a few kisses on her lips with the smile still obvious on his face. "Well there goes your porn plan," he joked to lighten her mood. "Guess you're just gonna have make it just for me then-"

"Shut up, you get to see me naked enough. And it's Only Fans, and if the test was right I can still do it for a few weeks, get a lot pre done until I start showing so I can make money for everything we need," she rambled. "and I don't know, I still kinda wanna do it more so so I start liking my body especially if it's going to start changing again.."

"Okay, like I said, if you wanna do it, do it, I don't mind," he subtly shrugged. "I love you.."

She looked up and made eye contact with him after he had placed another kiss on her lips, "I love you more"

"not possible.."

———————

Liked by AdalynBarlow and others

JackAveryMusic ❤️‍🩹

view all comments

User22 they did have something to share :(

ValentinaHayes you two are the strongest people i know. i admire yous🤍

User620 Soo does this mean WDW can come back now or..?
| User893 @user620 that's so fucked of
you to say rn
| User893 @user620 read the fkn room

User81 I'm so sorry to hear that ☹️

User765 sounds like you still don't know how to use protection ffs

Kdancing Proud of you two. It takes a lot of sharing something this personal❤️

User032 wishing you two only the best from now <3

User013 Maybe you should use this as an opportunity to start focusing on your current daughter before you start having more kids

User544 i hate how insensitive people are being :/

september 13

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

little full circle moment of them being
the same place this book started but a lot
happier than that chapter

also it's always so bittersweet writing
final chapters 🥲

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

266K 5.5K 61
-๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ๐„๐‹ ๐’๐„๐€๐•๐„๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ -peachyseaveyโ„ข
13K 667 63
โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ FOR NOW โ €โ €โ € in which, with the band going on tour, their newly official relationship get puts to the test โ €โ €โ € 24 / 07 / 22 - 24 / 10...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
25.3K 965 63
โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ LOVE BACK โ €โ €โ € in which, they planned to go their own way but can't seem to move on from each other โ €โ €โ € 02 / 11 / 21 - 15 / 17 / 22...