{Their Agent of Hope}

By ThyMoonQueen

{CBS Jericho Yandere Various x MTF Agent OC} There were many lives before the bombs fell, that included an un... More

[Character Information]
{Chapter Prologue: Headin Home..}
{Chapter 1: Injuried, Bus, Child hurt...}
{Chapter 2: Race during the storm..}

{Chapter 3: Power issues solved/TV news, Civil war?/Needing outside information}

32 1 0
By ThyMoonQueen

{It was relieving, having slept soundly, as I woke from My long nap, as I may have token off the bloody cast, as I hoped into My truck, in the garage, and took off to town hall, seeing power flicker, I began to think as I parked, guess I am lucky..}

[Lily Pov]

*I parked My truck as I hopped out, feeling better with My leg, though April is gonna fuss over it, I walked towards the Townhall building, entering inside as I see Eric, He looks and sighs in relief as I come over*

Eric: *As He and I walked inside* Hey sleep well?..*I let out an meh sound, He chuckles rubbing My head, I grumbled smacking His hand, as We entered in mayor office*

Lily: *Looks as everyone turns to Us, I waved* I noticed We've been having some power issues?...*Dad and Mr. Green nodded to this*

Gray: been using all of Our gas to keep them going...*I nodded then sighed*

Carl: *He hums a bit* Been using it mostly at the clinic, without it We can't get medical, and the bar is the only place with an good sat...*I chuckled lightly*

Johnston: *Raises an brow* Got something to say little one?..*I nodded to Him*

Lily: Hope you got two large trailer beds, need some of You to follow Me...*As I walked out, everyone looked at each other confused*

°10 Minutes Later°

[Eric Pov]

*We followed Lily, as We see some buildings that looked new and untouched, warehouses seems like, Lily said She had used Her money to invest in a lot of stuff is what her words were, Dad, Grey, Jake, Bill, Jimmy, Stanley, and Mom, along with Emily and April*

Lily: *Parks as She hops out, She groans as I parked and hopped out as well, She walks to the gates as She bend down, at garage doors, grabbing* You know how You all called Me,paranoid...welp...guess Your right....*She takes off three locks, and stands up as She pulls the door up, and Our eyes widen, seeing the inside filled with high tech stuff*

*There was two large generators, two small scale wind turbines, and two turps covered large vehicles, as I looked at Her*

Lily: *Stumbles over, as She turns the light on* Yes I am paranoid, being an Captain in the Marines has its moments, and no touchy, those two gennys are Yours to take and set up, but the turbines are for incase propose...*She said Dad chuckles in happiness*

Gray: *Smiles a bit* Now I see why Your called Nightingale, let's get them load up!...*Grey said as some eyes scanned Lily with love and adoration*

Johnston: *Hugs Lily with an chuckle* You just saved this Town, thanks Hun...*I smiled as Lily nodded*

Lily: *As She looks at Us* Jericho is My home, and I'll be damned if I am gonna leave it in dust, oh umm...*Clicks an remote, We see two large sat's dishes* Call Me, really paranoid.....*We all laughed at this Woman, as We filled with hope*

°Three Hours Later°

*The Large gens, as doing work, and the town is filled back with hope, as I see Dad, Mr. Blake, and Grey talk*

Carl: *Chuckles a bit* My daughter, back at it again saving the town from its doom....*Sips some beer*

Gail: *Looks at Us* I think, We should celebrate, have an large cook out, Gracie agreed to cook some of the marts food, I think Lily deserves a lot more credit where its due...*Grey and Us nodded to this*

Gray: *He sighed a bit* This town has given Her the respect She earned, I will admit, if it wasn't for Her this town be in deep, even with Jana's brother gang...She has stepped into conflict shutting it down..*He said, We nodded to this*

Eric: *I walked up, They turned* She is My best friend, I'll bring Her, let the town know...*They nodded as I walked out*

*I and with April decided to go pick up Lily, at Her house, We walked to Her door, seeing lights on in Her living room, We knocked onto Her door, as it opens, We heard sniffing, We frowned as We got inside and see Her by Her couch, hugging Her knees, eyes puffy We frowned more*

Eric: *I walked to Her* Hey, Hey, what's wrong?...*She looked in freaked, then relaxes*

Lily: *She sighs sniffling* Eh just mood swings, maybe stress, I just, wanted to come home, enjoy maybe an beer or two, maybe some tequila...with You guys, but then this shit happens...guess the dam just broke...*She said, April calmly takes Her hands*

April: *Cups Her face* Hey, it's completely okay, to let it out, but guess what We have an way to brighten Your night...come on...*I smiled happily, as I covered Lily eyes*

Lily: Guys where?...*I shushed Her, She shivers a bit, nodding as We take Her to the truck*

*Soon We drove in silence, as April still covered Her eyes, as We parked, We smiled at the sight, as We take Her out, as April uncovers Lily eyes, She opened Them, then sparkled seeing the town folks gathered, with an thank You sign*

Johnston: *She teared up as She looked at My dad, as He smiled* The town is showing You, how much of an hero You've been lately....*She looked at Him in shock*

Town Member: Your the best Lily!!!, come on let's eat!!!...*Her stomach growls, She laughs nodded to this, everyone cheers*

*As I and April smiled as everyone ate, and cheered, to an new joining, I looked at Lily who sat beside Me, I hugged Her side, She looked at Us*

Eric: *She looked happy, relieved* Surprise Lils...*She smiled wildly, We blushed at Her, She seems really happy now*

Lily: *Leaned back, covering Her mouth, as She burbs light, excusing Herself* I feel better, this honestly, I can sleep a bit better now...got food, nice beer, this was more then what I imagined..*She said, then stood up everyone looked at Her* This town...ummm...is My home, My life, and I wanted to stay forever, retire and start an good life here, seeing everyone gathered not just for My behalf, but as way to come together, I don't want Us to lose this...Our "Humanity" it's what keeps Jericho what it is, lets not lose it right!...*Everyone cheers*

[3rd Pov]

*Unannounced to Her, certain red eyes that glowed, obsessed with Girl, and Her power to bring the town together, Jake Green, Eric Green, April Green, Emily Sullivan, Heather Lisinski, and the Richmond, maybe even more, She isn't aware of, Their obsession to the woman, grows More...*

°Seven Hours Later°
[Lily Pov]

*I yawned, as I opened My eyes, wow I never felt so rested in My entire life, I sighed in content, as I sat up, oh good, hate getting drunk, woke up one time in Jake's bed, but was later confirmed, He quotes, "We did not do an thing, You were too drunk and tired, to be alone", so anyway-*

???: You know that never old right?...*I snapped My head at the door, My eyes widen, seeing Jake at?, wait I looked around, and groaned facepalming Myself*

Lily: *I sighed slowly getting up* Not again, come on..*He chuckles as We walked out*

Jake: *He grins a little* Not my fault, Your house is on the otherside of town near Eric's..*I nudged Him, then smelt food, I drooled as We made it downstairs, I see Mrs. Green, putting plates of breakfast down*

Gail: *Looks as Mr. Green enters* Hey You two, glad to see You awake, Lily hun, why don't You join Us for breakfast..*I blinked surprised*

Johnston: She won't took no for an answer Hun, come on...*I smiled looking at Jake, He nodded as He helps Me sit down as I see pancakes, bacon, and some eggs, My stomach growls a bit, Mr. Green chuckles* We know You barely ate since the bombs, so last night party, and this, should be an pick'me'up for you..*I hummed as We all sat and ate*

Jake: *Chuckled as I and Him het finished* Wanna head down to the bar, They've been trying to fiddle with the dish over there...*I nodded as We finished cleaning up, before leaving in a Truck*

Lily: *I leaned back with an sigh* Gosh, I needed that last night, felt like the world lifted up a bit, My shoulders never felt that light in a long time...*He hums with wary smile*

[Jake Pov]

*So that's what it is?, feeling the weight and burden, having to carry it by herself, She shouldn't have to I sighed*

Jake: *I rubbed Her shoulder* Lillian You don't have to burden Yourself with the Town, everyone can and or could tag in to happily do something, Your not the only contributing to aiding the town...*She looked at Me, with an most relaxed look ever, I smiled happily, I will never stop seeing that smile that forms on Her face*

*Soon We arrived at Bailey's, and walked into the bar, as some familiar faces, whom are seen chilling, as We sat down, Mary the bar keeper, comes over with an smile*

[Lillian Pov]

*I settled down, next to Eric He smiles patting My shoulder, I chuckled softly*

Mary: *As She pulls out from glasses* The normal?...*We nodded as She made Our drinks*

Lily: *Leaned back as I sighed looking at the blank static tv* Nothing I am guessing?...*They shook Their heads*

Eric: *Drinks some coffee* We had an image pop up but, lost it...*I nodded as I took an swig from My cup*

*We heard tv chattered?, We look up seeing an Chinese man pop up, as We gasped as We watched, My eyes widen seeing so many red blips, as I listened to the chinese reporter talk, My mind couldn't comprehend the crap, It was us....We, I stood up abruptly*

Eric: *Looks at Me confused* Lily what's wrong, what happening?...*I left as Jake and Eric frowned following Me, along with some others*

°Few minutes later°

*I stay there, staring off in the Town hall office, everyone gathered seemingly, concerned at My silence, I clenched My fingers*

Willow: *Pats My shoulder* Sis what happened on that tv...*I looked at everyone, then sighed*

Lily: *I took an breath* We did this to Ourselves....*Everyone's eyes widen* There were American terrorist cell, keeping hold of nuclear warheads, America and Russia are the only places in the world with the technology capable of such....*I rubbed My temples* there is this act all states agreed to, an a Government act, to supply an country or state that is in great peril, Our own Government is gonna provide the planes, We should expect supply drops of food, resources and possible power, but I got that cover already, but an spare genny wouldn't hurt...*Everyone murmured*

Grey: *I looked as Grey spoke* How do You know this?...*I chuckled raspy*

Jake: *Pats My shoulder* She's been in the Military, and is a FBI agent...*He said, I rolled My eyes* Dad, Grey, Carl, We need to fan out, get outside information, We have nothing and We are blind...*They nodded to this, Good idea Jake*

Lily: *I rubbed My hands, as I pulled out an map, I pointed out* We need long range radios, flares, and anything for an long drive, have someone volunteer to go out, go to areas that were near the attack zones, see if We can't see any new life...bring notepads with You!, write down everything You see, don't take unnecessary risks...*I said, everyone agreed to this as We got prepared*. "So much for an day of relaxin..." *I thought to Myself*

~Time Skip, New Chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
161K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...