GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

79

0 0 0
By Modestyj

It is nice meeting you all but work needs my attention.

We introduced them to everyone. All who we knew. They knew their faces and alot about each person.
Max walked Diane to her vehicle as we were walking to the cabin.

We still have to put the basketball hoop Shad and Lucas bought, says Carly.

This is my truck, car and my items Lucas states. Wow, you bought one of the vehicles from one of the Fast and Furious movies.Yes Will. I asked for the car minus what it cost and my salary.  Shad did the same.

This is my personal vehicle and the lincoln is a work vehicle. Jason liked that I golf since Alexis has taken up golfing, says Vanessa. I have more people to golf with now.

Both of these vehicles are mine says, Nathalie. I like to race. I know you Jacks, Josselyn, Pierce, Vivien, David, Lucas,Twinkie, Mick and the two late Schumachers did too as well as Dr. Thomas Rizzoli. I have seen each person I mentioned race except for Pierce and David's parents says Nathalie.

These are my vehicles and my nickname is Twinkie.

Everyone went inside.

You four are celebrities says Donnie.  Yes but not anymore says Nathalie.

We expect you all to work well together. Jenny after we are done here, Alexis, has a new contract for you to sign as she discussed with you since there will be more people to feed and shop for than when we initially hired you for. Thank you and its much appreciated.
Everyone who work on maintaining the vehicles, please see me for your new contracts. Abigail and Milo please enjoy your days off.

We welcomed the new employees. Both  Vanessa's were going to leave soon to one of Alexis women's clothing stores.

the law firm....

I finally parked my vehicle and went upstairs. I had alot to do to drum up business and tell my clients in Port Charles of the firm I joined and live now in Lake Tahoe now.

Vanessas are you  you two ready? Yes. Here is your flask jacket to wear Alexis. I hate these things but will for my family who still need me and I need them.

Alexis puts it under her sweater.

Jacks I should be back for dinner. Enjoy your day with the kids. I will. We are going to go hiking.

Jacks kissed me and we left in the Lincoln navigator.

Carly you ready? Yes Paul. We can go in my jeep. Your guards can follow us. I figured we go by the Mountain side Inn and have lunch there. Max has already told Jenny its just her, Will and Donnie for lunch today. Okay!

We all left.

In France...
June and I met with the realtor and I accepted the bid. I signed and dated it. I had written to her in an email cc: the attorney where the monies of the sale would go to once taxes and the realtor got her commission.

June and I left to go have breakfast at a little place we drove past to meet the realtor.

Babe I am glad we took a vacation with only us. I know June we usually go with others. Avery I enjoyed our meal with the French wine. We left and decided to take a walk. We brought the umbrellas with us from the rental because it was suppose to rain and we didn't want to get too wet. We walked hand in with our gloves on. We decided to do some shopping. We tried several winter sweaters, turtle necks, wool lined pants and several bras and panties whch we only tried the bras on. Everything we took into the dressing rooms we bought and left.

June pick me up. I will stay here with our purchases.

June left jogging to the SUV because the rain was coming down hard. While waiting. I text my aunt a portion I had forgot to tell her about the case she was working in my behalf. I knew she would be jogging but would see it later.

Babe you go sit in the vehicle and only take what bags you can carry. I will get the others.

I carried 5 bags and left 2. June brings 8 ans put them in the back on the floor board. The ones I carried was on the back seat. June gets in.

June will have the valet park it and have the bell hop load up the bags. We definitely need something hot to drink with dinner.

In Sacramento...

Mario, Courtney, Antonio, Drew and Tommy. I text the others except you five that you need to be at the airport by 7 and no later if you are coming with me for two days. I will be returning on Sunday as well as Maura.We will be ready. We already deposited the monies in Katelyn's account for our rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 0 55
The Rizzoli family which we always included Maura in making family decisions. Our mother has always seen Maura as one of her daughters. We were tight...
66.5K 992 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...
60.7K 1.4K 109
Sergeant Detective Jane Rizzoli and Dr.Maura Isles are best friends. Jane works for both the Special Victims Unit and the Homicide Unit. She splits h...
1.5K 34 51
Jane Rizzoli works for Boston Fire Department as as a paramamedic but can do the duties of a fire woman if its needed. Maura Isles is the head doctor...