Ennead and Y/N female reader

By Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... More

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water
Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 32 life changes all the time
Chapter 33 the meeting
chapter 34 I don't want you leave
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 37 Poison love
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
Chapter 40 fear and regret
feeling sick

chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3

1.8K 88 8
By Natalieramirez416

Anubis had been waiting for you while he was pacing back and forward in his room wondering if you were not too tried for you sing him because after all you were with Osiris in the garden all day and it was already night so he would understand if you went to sleep away the night.
But you were watching Anubis go and back forward as you could tell that he was thinking deeply into his thoughts so you wanted to surprise for a bit so you had carefully walked up slowly to his back to tickle him as hard as you could.
He had stopped walking for a moment as he was wondering if you already went to bed but he quickly gave out a yell from you ticking him.

Anubis:"Y/n you had scared me !! You're so mean."
He said as he was blushing from me putting my hands on his body as I was still ticking on his belly but I had said to him
"Oh come on,you know it's funny though and I wanted to see you after I was done with all my work."

Anubis:"Ohhh by the way I heard you were working with Osiris into helping rebuilding his garden. Are you and him making more beautiful then before ?"
He asked with an smile on his face while he was looking up at you.

Y/n:"As much I would love to tell you about my boring work,I would really like to sing to you instead."

Anubis:"Fine have it your way but next time you have to tell me everything ok promise me ?"
Then he was trying to look over my shoulder for moment then looked back me.

"My father told me he was on his way to come and get you for me. But where is he ?

I tilted my head a little at him before I answered him.

Y/n:"Your father wanted to go and check on your mother for bit but he wanted me to let you know that you are supposed to go to bed right now."

Anubis:"That's fine as long you are here with me."

His eyes filled with happiness as I mentioned to him, he pulled me along as he was making his way to his bed because he wants me to tuck him.
He slowly laid down on his side while looking at me as I still held his hand then I began to sing to him once again with the same song I had once sing to him from before.

Remember me,thought I have to say goodbye

Remember me,don't let it make you cry

For even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart

I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart

Remember me,though I have to travel far

Remember me,each time you hear a sad guitar

Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again,remember me

Anubis was taken back of how well you were sing to him and wonder if you were ever going to be a mother then you would be a wonderful mother to your child.

Y/n: If you close your eyes and let the music play,
Keep our love alive, I'll never fade away
If you close your eyes and let the music play
Keep our love alive, I'll never fade away

Remember me, for I will soon be gone

Remember me and let the love we have live on
And know that I'm with you the only that I can be
So,until you're in my arms again
Remember me.

As you were done singing to him you notice he was already sleeping like a beautiful child he was,dreaming away with wonderful dreams but he was still holding your hand tightly with a firm grip if he was afraid to let you go.
Seth:"He's beautiful boy right ?
I believe he takes after his mother more then me.

I had turn my head around to see Seth standing right there by the door with his arms cross over each other but he wasn't wearing his headdress so I could see his face more clearly.

Y/n:"My lord,you came right on time as you can see I have done my duty into putting your child sleep I will leave you here.
Goodbye my lord"

You walked out of the room quite quickly before Seth could say anything but he wasn't going to leave you alone anymore.
He couldn't let you go so soon so he chased after you because he believed you should give some answers give to what happened between you and Sekhmet so he keep walking fast towards you.

Y/n:"My lord Seth can't you just go back and please leave me alone"

I said to him because I was already tried with his brother Osiris and I didn't want to deal with anymore gods.
I mean come on,I'm only human that are so much I could take from everyone here at the temple.

Seth:"Why were you alone with her ?

Did she hurt you or were you trying to run away from her ?

Why didn't you call out for help ?

Did she threatened you ?

Why did she kiss you ?"

Seth keep going on with so many questions I felt very angry at him.
Like seriously out of all the questions he would ask me he also wanted to know why she kiss me as well.
I was already piss off from what Sekhmet told me earlier.
The only way to Seth was to switch place if I didn't wanted him not to suffer from Osiris. But it still didn't make any sense if she's wants to save him then she can go to the sun god Ra to tell her everything of what Osiris is planning to do to him.
But then again she did mention that she wouldn't interfere with the business of the gods of Egypt but I had still have many questions about me taking Seth's place away from Osiris.

Seth point of view:

"Y/N please tell me of what happened between you and her. I'm only trying to understand you.
I thought we were friends and friends tell each everything do they do that ?"
She still walking away from me as I was falling behind from her so I quickly turned into sand and made the wind blow her way as the wind made her stop walking away from me.
The sand began to go around her like a sandstorm with her in the middle of it and as she was looking around I had turned back to my god form in front of her.

Y/n:"My lord please leave me alone."

Seth:"Please tell me of what's going on with you."

Y/n:"I'm just tried from working and I want to go bed right now."

Seth:"Y/n don't forget I'm right here if you want to talk to me."

Y/n:"I'm sorry but I don't think you can help me this time Seth so please listen to me when I tell you this."
I turned around to face him once again with an  look of sadness flashed across my face when I told Seth what's on my mind.
Y/n:"I'm truly grateful for all that you been very helpful towards me but---"
Seth took a few hesitant steps forward before wrapping arms slowly came up before clutching the back of me and I could feel
Seth smiling at me because he knew something was wrong with me but I didn't want to tell him.
Seth:"Fine if that's what you want then I'll let go to get some rest but I just want to know that I'll be here if you need me no matter what happens.
He let me go and started to walk away from me for moment but he said one last thing to you before he left you alone.
Seth:"Thank you for putting my son asleep and please be careful on your way back to your room."
I was very worried about Seth in the near future like if I won't able to protect him from Osiris or maybe he would kill me too before I could even do anything to help Seth or Anubis.
Oh god, this is making me feel very frustrated from all this planning.
I'll very afraid when the day comes when he finds out the truth of his son and it breaks my heart to know of what's going in the near future but maybe it will be bit better for Seth or for everyone else including me as well after Osiris is out of the picture.

For the rest of the night you slept away in your dreams as you came back to your room and you already knew your answer for Sekhmet of you need to do to insure for a better future not just Seth or his son Anubis but for all the humans in Egypt for the greater good but what you didn't know that Sekhmet put her plan into motion and that involve the sun god Ra as Sekhmet and Ra was arguing back about you.
Ra was very angry when Sekhmet want to you to leave the temple but Ra didn't want to listen until Sekhmet mention that you had the seed of life inside and although you had the powers like a god but if you didn't keep your emotions in check it could very much kill you or worse.
Sekhmet had wanted to negotiate with the sun god Ra into sending you away from temple because Sekhmet wanted you to take control of your new powers going though your body.
For you didn't take control and even though your soul was very pure and you came from a different world it could destroy you or turn you evil and she mentioned if Ra tried to remove the seed inside you it would kill you as well and you would never able to be reborn in neither worlds.
Ra was quiet for moment from the fact that you would never come back alive or worse.
And as much Ra didn't want to say that Sekhmet was right but she also didn't want to lose you as well but
She only brought you to bring peace here for Egypt and for Seth as well but the thought of losing you into all this madness forever it brought pain into her heart.

She knew this only make Seth and Osiris would make them very mad but she didn't want to lose you as well so Ra had asked Sekhmet for how long you need to stay away from the temple and when you could back to them.

She smiled at Ra's pitiful face when she made herself asked that question and her answer was to her that you need to stay away for almost half a year and she alone would hide you from the rest of the gods.

Ra was going to say something else but Sekhmet had also said that you already around the gods too much and you needed to be around more with humans so you won't forget where yoh came from and it would do you some good too.

Ra would only accept this deal but she also want Seth's wife Nephthys to teach y/n as well because she is the god of harmony and peace so she would probably able help you as well of making sure you wouldn't lose your mind and she also promised you that Nephthys would teach you some spells for defense so you would safe from harm.

She didn't want to do this to happen but she didn't have much of a choice so she ordered Osiris's wife Isis to come to her room in the middle of the night.

Isis wanted to know what the hell was going on and why she couldn't tell her husband the reason why she was being summoned here in the first place.

Ra and Sekhmet looked at each other for a moment then back at Isis only to tell her that she was no longer in charge of taking care of you.
Both Sekhmet and Nephthys would take you away from temple to teach you of how to control your powers.
Iris had demanded to know what's going on and why you had to leave right away so Ra explain to her right away to her of how Sekhmet heard not too long of you were screaming in pain from the wine that you were made to drink from the crazy Priestess that it made you have some powers but it also came with a price for that.
Sekhmet saw y/n crying out red flowers from yours eyes but she also show that you were in pain because of it so she believes that you were to use your powers once again it would kill you because your body was only human and it wasn't meant to hold god powers so that's why you needed to leave and fast.
Isis had no choice but to agree with them both as she bow her head to the fearless sun goddess Ra.

Also I do apologize for taking so long but a lot happened to me and my family so I had to move to a different State with my family and we had some problems along the way and well it was not so good but I keep up the story.
Again you guys are awesome thank you so much and love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 6.1K 31
This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. 👇Highest Rank Achieved👇 1st in 'KarmaAkabane' 4rth in 'Xreader' I'm...
34.3K 709 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
1.4K 12 45
"I don't know there's something different about you.......but I like it" This is my first fan fiction and it has everything that I would want in a st...
111K 2.6K 101
Idk I will try my best to write a good story, my writing skills are very bad and I will try to stay on the main story line of aot, I might mess up so...