Marvel Women One Shots

By kites-writes

One-shots or mini-stories about the MCU ladies, mainly Natasha Romanoff & Scarlett Johansson. I will write fo... More

A/N
Mine Now (NR)
Birthday Baby (NR)
Special (SJ)
Pretty Little Housewife (NR)
Lost and Found (SJ)
Lost and Found Part 2 (SJ)
Til' Death Do Us Part
Perfect Gift (NR x R x WM)
Happy Little Accident (NR)
Playtime (NR)
Three Is Company (NR x WM)
Trapped (NR)
What a Sight to See (NR)
No Trust (NR)
Champions (NR)
Fighter (NR)

Taken (NR)

2.3K 17 7
By kites-writes

My first ever A/B/O fic, apologies if it's not very good or accurate. This is pure angst.

Alpha!Nat x Omega!Reader, Alpha!Steve x Omega!Reader.

Warnings: kidnapping, mention of rape, forced claiming, Steve and Bucky are assholes, murder, death, suicide.

It was a windy Friday evening, and you were waiting in the lobby of the compound for your love, but they were yet to appear, when all of a sudden, a broad figure loomed over you, another Alpha. "Hey doll, what you doin' here?" "I'm just waiting for Nat we're supposed to be going out now." You answered shyly. "Oh. Didn't she tell you? Fury called her in and said she was needed for a last-minute mission." Your shoulders slumped at hearing that your long awaited first date wasn't happening anymore, "she probably didn't have time to tell you. I'm sorry Y/N. But now I've caught you, do you mind helping me with grabbing some stuff from my car? It'll only take a minute." Although you wanted to nothing other than curl up in your bed and cry, you agreed to help Steve and made your way out to his car. Opening the boot, he grabbed some of the items in there, before you went to remove the blankets and spare clothes he kept in there, but before you could remove anything, Steve shoved you in the boot and locked you inside before getting in the car and speeding off.

Screaming and crying from the compound to your unknown destination caused you to develop a sore and dry throat from the overuse of it, but it was all fruitless when Steve opened the boot and dragged you out. Steve had driven you to a cabin in a remote location, with nothing but forestry and woodland for miles upon miles. You knew as soon as you tried to flee you'd either end up severely injured or perhaps even dead in a ditch. "Welcome to your new home Omega, you're gonna be so happy here with me." Glossy eyes met his smirking ones, tear tracks painted your face and neck, a neck which he would be sure to mark soon, so everyone knew exactly to whom you belonged. He carried you inside, over his shoulder so you couldn't run, not that there was a point anyway, to the bedroom, which was fully furnished and ready for occupants. It seemed like he'd been preparing this trip for quite some time, as you recognised your own clothes among the new ones he'd also bought for you. "Now Omega, I'm gonna show you what a proper Alpha looks like and trust me, when I'm done, you'll never pine for that pathetic excuse of an Alpha ever again." You froze, and in that moment, he used your vulnerability against you, and forcefully stripped you until you were lying bare in front of him. "Good girl, just lie there and look pretty for me. I'm gonna show you a real good time and finally claim you as mine." Panic spread across your face, which he was quick to react to, holding you down with one of his extremely muscular arms and undoing his belt and jeans with the other. "Stay still! You're gonna take my knot like you are supposed to and I'm not gonna stop until I've filled you with my pups." With that, your fate was sealed.

By the time you and Steve returned to the compound, six months had passed and when Natasha laid her eyes upon you, her heart broke. Right hand clasped tightly in Steve's left, a bite mark on the juncture of your neck and shoulder, but the final noticeable thing about your appearance was the final nail in her coffin, your stomach. You were very clearly pregnant. Evidently, you and Steve had become close during your six-month absence. The night of your date, you'd just vanished, and she was understandably angry at your disappearance, thinking you'd just left her without so much as a note to explain your situation. Eyes of emerald locked with yours and you could see the various emotions swirling inside them, sadness, anger and hurt amongst them. Sadness because you'd been gone for so long and now you were mated with someone else; someone that wasn't her, which is where it merged into anger. You desert her on your date night and now you're suddenly carrying someone else's pups? The hurt comes in here too. She feels betrayed by you and hurt that you could so quickly choose someone else to mate with, and of all people, Steve. But she's also angry at herself that she didn't make a move sooner, maybe if she had, then neither of you would be in this mess. Before you can even get a chance to explain the situation, not that you'd be able to with Steve and Bucky watching you like a pair of hawks, she storms out of the room towards the training room, desperate to unleash her fury on something that isn't Steve's smirking face, clearly he'd noticed her expression too. "I'm gonna get this one settled back in and then I'll come join you guys for a post-mission drink." You looked at him in confusion, to which he squeezed your hand tighter, a sign for you to play along. He and Bucky grabbed your bags and took you to Steve's room instead of yours and signalled for you to stay put until one of them came to get you.

Hours later and Steve nor Bucky had come to get you, and you were starting to get hungry, so you quietly made your way to the kitchen to prepare a snack to keep yourself and the baby inside you happy. A low growl made you jump in fright, dropping your plate on the floor and causing it to smash; pieces of porcelain scattered everywhere. "I thought I told you to stay put until one of us came to get you, Omega." A whine left your throat, and you dipped your head in submission, "I'm sorry Alpha, but it's been hours and we were getting hungry, so I just came to get a snack. I'm sorry, I won't disobey you again, just wanted food." Heavy footsteps made their way towards you, making you step backwards with fear coursing through your veins. "Hmm, you're right, I didn't realise how long it'd been. Such a good Omega, looking after my pup for me. From now on, if I'm busy, I'll have Bucky watch you, so I know you're safe and not being reckless, okay? Good. Now get this cleaned up, make yourself some food and take it upstairs so you're out of the way." Steve left and so you did just that, determined not to anger the Alpha any further.

A few days had passed since your return and you'd not managed to see Natasha once, but you were desperate to see her and explain the situation at hand, hoping that she would understand and maybe help you out. Fortunately, you spotted her in the living room, so you made your way over to her in the hopes that she'd hear you out before bolting out of the room. "Hey Natasha, can I talk to you please? It's urgent." Reluctantly, she patted the seat next to her, so you moved to sit down. "I'm sorry that I went all that time without contacting you, but you have to know that it wasn't my choice. Steve took me away the night of our date, when you went on your mission, and he said I couldn't contact you because you were on a no-contact mission, so he took my phone because he knew I'd be tempted to contact you." Natasha looked at you with confusion etched on her face, "But, I was here the night of our date, patiently waiting for you and when you didn't show, I figured you'd changed your mind about us. Then Tony let us know that you and Steve were on an extended mission, also one without contact."

As her words trailed off, a look of realisation crossed both of your faces. "He lied. He lied so that he could have me all to himself. God how could I have been so stupid?!" "Y/N don't blame yourself; I didn't see it either. He's manipulated both of us in this situation. But I'm happy for you that you finally got a family, I know that was what you wanted." Tears streamed down your face. "But not with him. I didn't and don't want that with him. I want all of that with you, Tasha. I want your pups, not his! When he took me away, he chained me up and used me until he was satisfied, I didn't get a say in any of it." Natasha pulled your sobbing form into hers, tears streaming down both of your faces now. "I promise Y/N, I will help you get away from him." Furiously, you shook your head at her. "No, he's got Bucky on side too, we'll never get away from either of them." "Don't worry baby, I'll think of something. I promise I will protect you with my life. I love you Y/N." She pressed her forehead against yours as you whispered, "I love you too, Natasha." Little did you know that Bucky was listening in and heard every word. He went off to tell Steve and then they put their own little plan in motion.

Over the next couple of weeks, you'd been secretly meeting with Natasha, or sharing thoughts through Wanda's telepathic link, as she agreed to help you communicate when she found out that Steve was keeping you from Nat, although she didn't know the full story. Then the day of your escape finally came, finally you and Nat would get out of here and away from the terrors of Steve and Bucky. "Nat, come on, we've gotta go before they find out we're leaving." A low chuckle from behind made you freeze when you realised that it wasn't Nat that you'd addressed. "I don't think Natasha is coming with you Y/N. She's a bit preoccupied." You looked at Bucky in horror as you saw his white shirt stained with blood. "Where is she Bucky?! What have you done to her?!" He stepped closer and gently tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear before he whispered directly into your ear, "why don't you go and find out for yourself sweetheart?" Immediately, you sprinted to her room, faster than you've ever run in your entire life, but when you got there, you froze upon the sight that greeted you.

Natasha was lying in a pool of her own blood, desperately clutching at the wound in an attempt to stem the bleeding, an attempt that was not working. Quickly, you snapped out of your daze and crouched next to her, clutching her unoccupied hand in yours. "Hey baby, hang on for me please. I'm gonna get help, okay? I'll be as quick as I can." You went to remove your hand, but Natasha just clutched it tighter, not wanting to remove your comforting touch from her right now. "No..please don't go Y/N. Stay here..with me." She spoke through shaky breaths, a clear sign that this was not going to end well for either of you. "Who did this baby? Was it Bucky?" All you received was a shaky nod, Natasha evidently struggling to catch her breath after being viciously attacked. "I love you Nat, please don't go. JARVIS, call Wanda and Bruce right now!" "Miss Maximoff has been alerted; I cannot locate Doctor Banner in the compound at this time." Shit. Natasha was bleeding out and the only one who could really do anything wasn't even here.

Panic flooded through your veins, unconsciously letting out a wave of your scent that made Natasha purr in an attempt to calm you down, even when she was dying, she was still thinking of you ahead of herself. "Y/N? What happened? Oh my god, Nat!!" Wanda rushed to Natasha's side, clutching her other hand to ground herself. "Bucky attacked her, he knew about us leaving, so he made sure I wouldn't go because he knew I wouldn't go without her." Wanda's face was painted with confusion, so you very quickly explained the situation to her, whilst stroking Nat's hair. You all knew it was too late to do anything by the look of her pale skin and the slow rise and fall of her chest, but you were determined to provide some comfort to her in her last moments.

Wanda and you sat there, tears streaming down your cheeks as Natasha's breaths got even more shallow, before she let out a wet crackling noise, and coughed up a spurt of blood. You wiped the trickle of blood from her mouth, before placing a gentle and loving kiss to her dry and chapped lips. "I-I love you, Natasha. It'll be okay baby." Gently resting your forehead against hers, you let out a weak whine as you watched the love of your life slip from your grasp. "I lo-love you too, Y/N, so much." Natasha mustered all the energy she could to press a long kiss against your contrastingly wet lips before she let out her last breath and passed in front of you and Wanda. Both of you sat there silently as you stared at Natasha's motionless body. The silence was broken by you letting out a loud cry, mourning the loss of your loved one, but also one of the main defenders of the planet.

The cry awoke the other members of the Avengers, so naturally, they ran towards the sound and when they located the noise, they found you sat in a pool of blood, holding Natasha's cold and limp hand, with Wanda still holding the other one, silently crying. Steve was the first to speak, to which you let out a loud growl at, "come on Y/N, let's go." You stayed resolute and firm in not moving, so Bucky grabbed you and dragged you out, kicking and screaming for your desired lover. "Be quiet Omega, your Alpha gave you an order and you follow it." You stopped screaming, but you kept crying quietly to yourself, giving yourself a headache and a sore throat, you were just hoping that you'd wake up hours later and this would all have been a bad dream; unfortunately, you weren't that lucky.

As the days passed, Bucky and Steve watched you less, satisfied that you now wouldn't be escaping considering they'd just murdered your true love, but you spent most of your time in your room anyway, letting the guilt simmer inside you. If you had just given in and let yourself be with Steve, then none of this would've happened and Natasha would still be alive. If you'd been more careful when talking to her, then Bucky would never have caught on to your plan and guess what? Natasha would still be alive. Hell, if you hadn't even tried to escape in the first place then Natasha would still be alive. Basically, her death was all your fault, even if you weren't the one to plunge the knife into her stomach, you sealed her fate before Bucky even brandished a weapon.

The guilt and loneliness were eating you up, even though Wanda was with you more and more and kept reassuring you that it wasn't your fault, yet you couldn't get rid of the feelings that were overwhelming you. Although you knew it wasn't your fault, those negative thoughts kept latching on to your brain like leeches, or parasites constantly worming their way inside your subconscious. It  was all just too much for you, so you knew you had to do something about it.

As Steve slept, you grabbed your phone and snuck out of your shared bedroom and made your way down towards the lower levels of the compound, where you found what you were after. Laying on one of the counters of the med-bay was a paperclip, so you moulded it to the shape you wanted so you could access the drugs cabinet of the med-bay. After carefully trying for a couple of minutes, you finally managed to unlock the cabinet and find the drugs you were after. You quickly grabbed them and locked everything, even moulding the paperclip back into a shape similar to its original one so no one would suspect anything if they happened to wander downstairs at this hour.

Quietly, you carried on further down towards the mortuary where you knew your true love was located. Entering the cold room, you saw her laying completely still on the table, clean from the blood that had painted her the last time you laid eyes on her, and as pale as the snow that decorated her homeland. Finding a disposable cup, you filled it with to the brim with water before emptying the contents of the pill bottle into your empty hand and then into your mouth. Once you'd completely emptied the bottle into your stomach, you tidied up after yourself and laid at the side of your deceased lover, who was now dressed in nothing but a sheet. Curling into her side, you tucked yourself under her arm and gently cried as you thought of the life you could've had together if Steve hadn't got in the way.

Visions of lots of red-headed children and a big, beautiful home in the countryside filled your mind as you closed your eyes, basking in the comfort of being reunited with your chosen love. You'd dreamt of spending your life with Natasha, and it was all ripped from you by the monstrous actions of Steve and Bucky, but finally, you took back some semblance of control and determined what awaited you next. Subconsciously you tucked yourself even tighter to Natasha and nuzzled into the juncture of her neck, even though you knew the action would do nothing for either of you. As those visions played in your mind, your body slowly shut down, until you finally joined your love in another realm, finally safe from Steve, and happy together once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.2K 29
Just a few one shots that I've written over the past few months. Some chapters WILL include smut and they will be marked at the beginning of each cha...
70.6K 1.2K 59
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...
4.3M 78.4K 192
REQUESTS CLOSED GxG