Love Awakened

By RuViKsh

A tale of two sisters and brothers who love each other immensely and can go to any extent for each other. Nit... More

Epigraph & Covers
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21

#1

106 5 55
By RuViKsh

Life doesn't come with a manual. It actually happens with experience. When you're born, you don't know anything but as you grow, you gain experience and you build your life based on your experiences. Sometimes, it's bitter and at times it's sweet and smooth. You never know what will happen in the next instant and that is why, it's said, that life never remains the same. It keeps flipping from old to new and the change keeps happening.

Therefore, we must live our life and keep on building it on the base of trust and love.

*****
In the city of dreamers, there's a family who believes in love and they believe that life might be hard, but they will surely find love and joy at some point in their lives. This very positive family is the Dobriyal Family.

The Dobriyal family consists of two brothers - - Sanjay and Anoop Dobriyal. Both the brothers are happily married and are blessed with a daughter each - - Nitya and Ruhana.

The two girls are of the same age, there's only a few months gap between the two sisters. The two girls bond very strongly. They save each other from their parents' wrath and they always end up doing things together.

Growing up together, they have become a safe haven to each other and what they don't share with their moms, they share with each other. Moreover, Nitya's mom Mrinal is Ruhana's safe place while Nitya's haven lies in Ruhana's mom, Naina. They're a small happy family, being strength to each other.

*****
It's a fine day in the Dobriyal household. Sanjay and Anoop are all set to leave for the office. The former asks about both of his daughters to his wife. Naina and Mrinal share glances and smile at each other. It's the usual routine of the two of them to ask about their daughters and even after knowing the answer, they ask the same question everyday. Before any of the ladies can reply,  a sweet voice echoes in their ears. The men turn around and they smile. A young girl in her twenties smiles at them.

She's Nitya, Sanjay and Mrinal's daughter. She hugs both the men, she refers to her dad as "Papa" and she calls Anoop as "Dad". For Ruhana, it's the other way round.

"Where is Ruhana?" Sanjay asks, feeling her absence.

"That sleepyhead must be sleeping, Papa." Nitya says jokingly.

"That's not the right way. Kahin tum usey bina bataye toh na laut aayi?" her father asks.

"Uh, papa! She didn't come with me. Vo kal raat ko kuch kaam kar rahi thi aur derr se soyi. Toh maine usey nahi jagaya. Vo sach mein so rahi hai." Nitya says in concern.

"Nitya, go and freshen up. Aur Ruhana ko bhi jaga dena. I'll get tea for you guys." Mrinal smiles at her daughter.

Nitya runs up the stairs to the first floor where the sisters have their rooms. The rooms are adjacent to each other and there's a floor bed placed in the lobby. Usually the two sisters lounge on the bed before going to sleep or when they have some work to do. Nitya shakes her head as Ruhana's files are still lying on the floor bed. She picks the files and walks into her sister's room.

Ruhana is still asleep, hugging a cushion in her arms. She's smiling, maybe experiencing a nice dream. The cushion has her and Nitya's picture imprinted on it. Nitya smiles, she has the same cushion, it's a gesture that the two sisters did on their birthdays last year. She calls Ruhana by her name. The girl turns towards the other side and whines while Nitya smiles.

"Ruu, please wake up. It's almost 8 AM." Nitya says, smearing her hair.

"Five more minutes, please." Ruhana says sleepily.

"Ruu, sab tumhara wait kar rahe hain. Come on, wake up." Nitya says softly.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." She replies sleepily and assures her sister about the same.

Nitya agrees and moves into her room to freshen up. Ten minutes later, both Nitya and Ruhana join their parents for breakfast. Their moms serve breakfast to them. And they indulge in a family chit chat session.

Nitya is an artist and a passionate lover of arts. She's also a member of some theater groups and she's passionate about fashion designing. Ruhana is a business student and she is willing to help her fathers in the business. The two sisters help each other in their respective works too, and it's all good. Their parents are also happy that their daughters will stay together, be it, whatever the situation is.

It's a new day and it's going to be a long day.

*****
Another family in this dreamy city is the Singhania Family. The head of the family, Ronit Singhania is another good name in the business fraternity. He's a well-known name and is blessed with a pretty wife, named Kavya Singhania and two sons - - Aniket and Vineet Singhania.

The two boys are the apple of their parents' eyes. Aniket is the first-born to Kavya and Ronit while Vineet is the second-born. These two brothers are more like friends and they tend to get the things done when they do it together.

It's a fine morning in the Singhania house. Ronit and Kavya are having their morning tea and deciding their schedule for the day. Kavya runs an NGO and often helps Ronit in the business. Their younger son, Vineet is a final year business management student while Aniket is currently helping their father in the business. Aniket has a passion for acting and music and he wants to try his hand at the same.

Though, Ronit and Kavya are unknown to Aniket's passion while he's adamant to make his dreams come true. The couple is happy that their sons will stay together forever. And they only bring lights and honor to their name.

*****

Ronit and Kavya are still talking when they hear footsteps approaching them. Kavya gazes at them and finds Vineet running towards them and then hides behind her.

"Maa, please bachao. Bhai toh maarne pe aagaye." Vineet chuckles.

"Jo harkat tune ki uske baad pitayi toh hogi hi." Aniket glares at him.

"Arey! Maine Kuch nahi kiya. Wo ladki hi aapse baat karne aayi thi." Vineet gazes at his elder one.

"Han, toh wo bas kuch address puch rahi thi. Tujhe beech mein padne ki kya zaroorat thi?" Aniket scolds Vineet.

"Arey, wo hi keh rahi thi ki aap cute aur hot ho. Main toh aap ki help kar raha tha. Agar wo maan jaati toh Maa ko bahu mil jaati." Vineet says teasingly.

"Huh, tujhe kyun jaldi padi hai? Jab se Daadi ne shadi ki baat ki hai tab se dekh raha hoon tu kuch zyada hi bol raha hai! Maa, tum iski shadi karva do." Aniket complains to his mom.

"Naii! Bade toh aap ho, aap karo.." Vineet says teasingly.

Aniket glares at Vineet and they break into a chase game. They halt when Ronit calls them and says something that leaves the boys astonished and they glance at each other.

To Be Continued.

What did the boys' father say?

Stay tuned.

KabirsAngel I hope you like this. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 221 25
|COMPLETED| Ruhana is a middle class girl, who ends up at Vineet's office for a job. She's a fun loving girl, but changes after her interaction with...
268 43 9
|COMPLETED| #justwriteit Vineet and Ruhana are a much in love couple. They are happily and blissfully married. The only thing that irks Ruhana is tha...
481 39 8
Family is Love. A family is not only about blood and flesh, sometimes, it's about the heartfelt bonds. We choose such bonds and term them "friendship...
1.9K 87 9
A story of Family love ❤️😍 Three Different Families, who connect through their children. How do they help each other in tough times and how they cel...