π‘ˆπ‘π‘‡π»πΌπ‘πΎπ΄π΅πΏπΈ

By teeetales

Two strangers had a one night stand which resulted in lifetime commitment. Follow them on their journey to l... More

intro
one
two
three.
four.
five
six.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty -two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six

twenty-nine

5.5K 371 75
By teeetales

"Would you like a tour of the house?". Donovan questioned, while standing in the middle of the large living room. It was twice as big as Cheyenne's old one. The sun illuminated the openly wide space with a folded sliding door leading to the outside; the backyard which extended arces with a swimming pool; a cubana as well as a barbecue area.

"Yes please". Chey softly stated. She looked around and she was slowly liking it. Different ideas run through her head as she thought of ways to decorate the place. That was the most exciting part of being in a new space. Her place.

"It has five bedrooms, four and half bathrooms. A movie theater. A pool house, a pool and as well as maid headquarters". He informed her as they slowly traveled up the stairs.  Cheyenne was supposed to be on bed rest however she was not respecting her doctor's orders. She wanted to see the new house Donovan bought for her and the kids.

Donovan had bought Cheyenne a house. It was a mandatory traditional in their family. If a man gets a woman pregnant, he was to provide shelter for his children and the mother of his children.

Although she was stubborn about going back to her old place. She realized it wasn't realistic plus she couldn't bare the thought of having to relive seeing Cece's bloody body on the floor like that. The nightmares were definitely going to start and it wasn't safe. They still haven't found the culprit so she couldn't go back.

They walked through the long hallway with different turns and curves leading to the different rooms in the house
Lastly they reached the main room which was the master bedroom. It had double french doors.

He opened the door to the room and guided her in. Chey looked around, impressed. It was definitely bigger, had a patio just outside overlooking the pool and backyard. The sun illuminated through as they stood in the middle of the empty room. The floor all through the house had white tiles, freshly installed and with double coat of white paint.

"It's definitely bigger. I like it". She murmured however Donovan heard her.

"You like it?". He asked for clarity. Anything to make her happy and comfortable.

"Hmmmhm". She nodded her head with a small smile etched on her lips.

Cheyenne wobbled towards the double doors that led her to the patio outside. The air was a bit cold but the sun made up for it. The last wave of winter before spring.

She walked back in and went over to where Donovan was standing, "I hate to say this but you outdid yourself this time ".  She smiled up at him.

"Wow, what a compliment ". He shook his head but received it nonetheless. They traveled back downstairs and Cheyenne was already huffing and puffing. The babies were putting a strain on her. She couldn't wait to give birth. Two more months.

Two woman walked in causing Cheyenne to look at them. One screamed bad ass and professional while the other was chilled but still guarded.

"A few more things...", Donovan trailed off making her place her attention on him, "the place will be guarded at all time. Security systems have been put in place which you can control from your phone. Nobody has access to codes besides you and me".

He told her, pulling out a portable device out his pocket. He placed it in her hands. He told her the codes and how to navigate the security system.

"This is your house Chey. I can't tell you what you can and cannot do around here. You have control over everything. I got the security part, handled ".

"And what about them?". She questioned, looking over the two women that walked in a few moments ago. Donovan looked over Chey's shoulder and motioned for the ladies to come closer.

"Boss". They both stated at the same time.

"Chey, this is Mandy and Whitney". Donovan introduced the trio. Mandy was brown skinned with micro braids on her head. She was thick but muscular. Chey could tell underneath her all black attire.

"Hi". She waved towards them. Whitney however was fair skinned. She held features of being latina.  Her curls were loose which framed her round face perfectly. Her features were aligned with one another. Her smile was gorgeous when she smiled back at Chey.

"Mandy will be your bodyguard and Whitney will be helping a lot with the house and babies when they are born". He looked down at her, giving Chey a look. He could tell she was about to protest all he just said.

"I don't want to hear it Cheyenne.  You know it was going to come to this"  Donovan proclaimed as she pouted and folded her arms on her chest.

"You didn't let me decide again. How do I know to trust them?". She questioned, giving the women a once over before placing her attention back on Donovan.

"Because I trust them".

"That's not a good enough reason". Cheyenne shot back.

"You just have to trust me. I know that I said that before and it didn't work out good however them..", he pointed towards Mandy and Whitney, "they wouldn't do anything to put you and our babies in danger. I trust them with my life. They are highly trained and good at their job". He truthfully told her

The pout on Cheyenne's face did not dissipate, "I guess". She shrugged.

"Can I get your word that you trust me?".  He questioned making her stare into his eyes. He looked around her with so much love, it was crazy. How was he in love with her? Only he knew the answer to that.

She nodded her head

"Use your words mamas". He stated, causing a a flutter to occur in the pit of her belly.

Cheyenne looked up at him, studying his face. They held sincerity and adoration. Something Cheyenne hadn't felt in a while and she was happy Donovan was feeling that for her.

"I trust you". She said holding out her pinky.

"Now you promise to keep me and our babies safe. No questions asked. You will choose us, always".

"I promise". He truthfully told her, wrapping his pinky around her own pinky. He meant it and he would anything to keep them safe even if it killed him in the process.

"I got you something else. Two more things. Actually three ". Donovan pulled out a black card out his pocket and handed it over.

"What is this for?". She asked with her brow raised and flipping the card in between her fingers.

"The card is yours, you can use it for decorating the house, groceries, whatever you need". Chey wanted to protest and give it back but she knew it was no use. She might as well splurge.

"Another surprise I had for you is this...", he motioned, pulling out a set of car keys. The Range Rover badge caught her eyes and she kinda smirked. She always wanted one when she was financially comfortable and now she got it without having to use her own money.

"Why you get me a car when I have one already?". She asked him with her brow raised out of curiosity.

"So you can have options. Plus consider it a push gift or whatever you call it". He simply stated, placing his hands in his pocket and giving Chey a quick shy glance. She looked too good dressed down in a romper with a windbreaker on top. Her bump was visible. What he liked the most was her face and braids that were currently pulled on top of her head.

"Hmm okay. Thank you Donovan.  You honestly didn't have to".

"It's my duty to take care of you because you are the mother of my kids. I always got you". He confessed causing her to avert her attention on him.

She stared at him for a while till she moved closer and wrapped her arms around his torso. They stayed in that position for a while, just soaking it in.

"Thank you". She said once more, looking up from his chest.

"One more thing". He said once she removed her arms around from him. He headed to the kitchen and came back with a blanket in his arms.

"What is it now?". Cheyenne asked with a small smile on her lips. Her mood was a lifted up by the small gestures Donovan had for her. She loved being spoiled once in a while though.

"Lift up the blanket" . Donovan commanded. She compiled and did as she was told. Her eyes widened and the small puppy open its eyes. They were blue and staring at her. He was fairly small being born just a few days ago.

"Donovan!". She gasped, looking up at him with a pout gracing her face.

"I know it's been hard without Cece so I got you him. I am not trying to replace Cece though. I thought you needed something to cheer you up". He mentioned causing tears to roll down her face.

She gently got hold of the puppy who snuggled against her cheeks as she held it up like a baby and soothing it back.

"He's gorgeous ". She spoke through tears. Her heart was full. She wished Cece was there to welcome another addition to the family however that was okay.

"What do you want to name him". He asked, watching her wipe her tears and craddle the pit bull puppy in her arm.

"Bleu cause of his blue eyes.  His so precious ". She cooed, rubbing his coat, "his going to have a blast with the twins". She grinned. She couldn't wait for her babies to come. She was ready to be a mom. The only thing that was keeping her going.

"You are going to be an amazing mom". Donovan complimented.

"And you are going to be an amazing dad too. You are going to spoil them. I just know. You are a softy". She pointed at him.  She could already tell who is going to be the strict parent and it was her.

"Well damn". He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

✿︎

Khalil had gotten news about Angelo being shot. It rifled him up.  He was pissed and ready to paint the town red. However he decided not too.

He walked in the hospital room. How he was even allowed was a mystery as Donovan stated family only. Khalil was smart and managed to make the guards let him in.

He walked around the bed and took a seat. Seeing Angelo hooked up on machines was very unusual to him. He never thought he would see the day Angelo was actually laying in a hospital bed. He intertwined their fingers together. He felt a slight twitch but ignored it.

Damn I really like this man, Khalil thought as he felt his heart breaking at just looking at Angelo. He was unsure about how Angelo felt about him though. He always gave Khalil mixed signals.

Khalil on the other hand knew he loved Angelo. He would do anything for him. He fell in love with his energy. He was smart, funny and handsome, carefree. All the things he wanted in a partner.

Khalil heard commotion outside the door which caused him to look up from Angelo and place his attention on the door. He heard a woman's voice loudly talking.

Suddenly the door opened and the commotion stopped. Khalil still had his eyes fixated on the door. A brown skinned woman walked in, fixing her jacket that seemed to be falling off her shoulders. Khalil gave her a once over and kept quiet.

She finally looked up, taken aback and seeing another man in the room. Her eyes quickly scanned the room and zoned in on the locked hands.

"Who are you?". She questioned with a confused expression on her face.

"Who are you?". Khalil directed back with just as much force.

"I am Shelly. Angelo's girlfriend ". She announced now taking a step close and giving Khalil a nasty look. Shelly knew all about Angelo's double life however she didn't think he was actually seeing someone else. He mentioned it in passing and she was definitely trying to convince him otherwise about his sexuality

"Who are you?". Shelly questioned again, seeing as Khalil didn't bother responding.

"Just a friend ". He flashed a smile and finally removed his hands from Angelo.

"Friends?". With her head jerk back, she didn't believe one word he had spoken.

"Ain't that what I said?".

"It looks more than just friends to me".

"Yet you are the one in a relationship with him. You don't trust your man?" Khalil questioned raising his brows. His statement threw her off. What was he implying?.

"Of cause I trust him". She scoffed. Having decides that she had enough of answering to the unknown man, she took a step further.

She was so worried about Angelo more especially after her ambush with his brother. She knew something was wrong. More than anything she felt guilty. She had her own connects that found out information about Angelo.

She was definitely shocked to hear about him being shot so she made sure she pulled up at the hospital to be there for him. For when he wakes up. If he does.

The door opened once more causing the pair to avert their attention towards the door.

"Chey? What are you doing here?". Khalil was the first to speak up, instantly recognizing the young woman. His eyes trailed down to her bulging belly. His eyes widened seeing how big it was. He hadn't seen her in forever.

"Hi Khalil". She smiled at him as she looked at the other woman standing in the room. She could see her angry face as she eyed down Cheyenne. Her eyes kept looking down at her stomach.

Chey was just confused at the people in the room. She knew Donovan would be pissed at the unknown people in Angelo's room.

"Oh for fucks sake, another fling of Angelo?". Shelly spoke up, causing Chey to look at her confused.

"I'm sorry what? Who are you? ". Chey decided to ask. She placed her attention towards the woman in the room and she wasn't sure why Khalil was even there

"I'm Shelly,  Angelo's girlfriend ". She announced hoping to hurt Chey's feelings. She made sure to emphasize on the word girlfriend.

"Oh really? Nice to meet you, Shelly. ". Shelly was disappointed to be met with an enthusiastic Chey instead. She didn't know that it wasn't like that between them.

"How you know Angelo, Chey?". Khalil decided to ask the lingering question in the room.

"I'm—".

"Oh don't bother asking. It's obvious she's the baby mama!"  Shelly rudely interrupted, throwing her hands in the air.

"Excuse me? You got it all wrong ". Chey protested them, scrunching her face up.

"Don't try and hide it. We all know that Angelo lives a double life. It's no secret".

"Yeah sure however Angelo and I ain't like that. At all". Chey argued back, growing irritated at them for not letting her speak.

"Just tell us what you are to Angelo?". Khalil stressed. He couldn't imagine dealing with the same man as his ex. That would be awkward.

Before Chey could say anything, the door opened once more. Donovan stepped in seeing two people in the room that weren't on the list of visitors. He was going to have a word with the guards.

His brows furrowed in confusion and he was growing angry by the minute. People who shouldn't be near Angelo were currently in the same proximity as him. He had too many enemies to just let people see him whenever they please.

"What the fuck is going on here and who are you?". He let out, glaring at Khalil.

The machine started beeping loudly snapping everyone out of their stare down as Angelo went into a state of shock. Eyes immediately went towards him, trying to see what was wrong. His body shook in the bed as Shelly started crying and Khalil tried to figure out what was happening with the machines.

"Call the fucking doctor! Don't just stand there!". Shelly spewed out at Chey as she stood frozen in the middle of the room with tears cascading down her face. She couldn't fathom what was happening. Her mind was going crazy.

The doctors rushed in as Angelo's heart rate was decreasing a mile a minute. He was slowly deteriorating in his coma.

"We need everyone to step out please ". The doctor stated, rushing them out the door.

"Save him !". Shelly cried out, trying to rush back in.

"We will do out best". One of Angelo's nurses sadly told them and that was the last thing they heard before the door was shut in their faces.

꧁꧂

thoughtsss

Is Angelo going to survive 😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 150 17
Two teenagers with a interesting love story frπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ + a baby later on
99.5K 2.8K 26
Old school love
51.6K 1.7K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...