'A tight squeeze'(Huggy wuggy...

By bonecatAndcompany

The image cover is draw by me! you know that game? right? then you mostly know what will happen so... open i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Bloopers
Chapter 11
notes
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Some doodles
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

363 9 4
By bonecatAndcompany

During that time while Y/N flee the safe zone from the playcare area to get to find Huggy and the others......

"Poppy! Poppy! They are gone!" Said a worried Cat bee that came flying to the small porcelain doll. Candy cat was coming right after her as he seemed to pant and huff.

Poppy turned around to look at the two cat toys with raised eyebrows. "What? What do you mean they are gone? I told you to watch over them!" She accused the two in disbelief.

"We know but.... We couldn't- I mean we were kinda busy!" Candy cat responded anxiously with an excuse. Poppy looks at the two suspiciously as she crosses her arms over her chest. She was not convinced at all. "Really? Do pre tell me what makes you so busy to not guard that place where they were?" She asks while the atmosphere got suffocating for the two cats.

Cat bee fly around as she was pondering on what made up an excuse she could use to tell. "Um... We got..." But before she could say anything, the blue cat jumped in to talk in her place. "Sorry bee but I can't lie to her! We went to grab a snack!" He screamed out loud as the other toys could hear.

Bunch of gasp came and then a deep silence followed after.

The red haired doll frowned and was starting to shake in anger. She was staring into both of the cats' souls. The two were in big trouble now.

"W-Were sorry Poppy... We know we should have followed the rule to not leave the safe zone but.. We were so hungry and we did not want to starve while we watched over your friend." Cat bee tried her best to explain the situation and hoped it would sooth Poppy's anger and make her understand and also to forgive them.

But it only made her more mad about the situation. She wanted to have you stay in that designed room so she could get you back up soon from the train accident. Yet it seems she will have to go get you herself.

"It's going to be fine.... I am not mad at you two..." *She trailed off and the two cat toys let out a relieved sigh. She raised a finger up as she glared at the two. "However, you two will come with me to search for them." The yellow and blue cat both gulp down their saliva as they see how serious she was. Looks like she could make them pay for the mistake they had made.

"After all... They can't be that far away from us."

.

....

..

"·-_####ᗩᖇᗴ YOᑌ Տᑌᖇᗴ ᗩᗷOᑌT TᕼᗩT~? ####_-·"

"-:;YOᑌ###$//&ᖴOOᒪՏ...-+:"

Back to you....

After you walked in those long hallways you found a room that held tons of screens. Looks like you have found the second security office.. Great.

Derpy had let go of you and was very curious about the stuff that held this office that seemed to be quite bigger than the first one.
There were files piled up on each desk. Looks like this room was one of the busiest. You peek through some paper files and spot some where the toys subjects used have some tests. Some would explain how they behave with others.

It seems while you were betrayed and used against your will to be one of the scientist's new toys, they kept working on killing innocent children and stuffing them in those toys after those game tests. The workers seem to have an interest in how they communicate and survive while being in the same cage..

Your vision on the papers were suddenly abstract by some cassette. It seems Derpy wanted to show something he found for you. You look at him and give a thankful smile as you take those cassettes in your hands. Each one had a label with a different title on it. Strangely they looked familiar to you.

Immediately you go to a vhs tape reader and turn it on before putting one of the cassettes in. You waited for the black screen to light up and quickly you were met with a Huggy wuggy that was running away from the facility. Like he had found a way to flee and run into the forest nearby. You smiled at the sight to see he had tried to escape this place before. But it was sad and confusing how he had stopped right in front of a house. Despite the dead workers that were killed during this intervention of capturing him back, you knew something wrong was going on.

After that cassette you have read the other ones. The second was about Kissy missy being tied up and transported on the train to the playcare station. The whole video showed the workers being killed after every rule that was overwritten on the screen. While Kissy did not move from her restraints and was covered in blood. This unsettled you. You wonder who was behind this? Even if you have recovered some memories of the old you.. It is still hard to remember what you have truly done and discovered in the factory.

The third one... It talked about an old worker being willing to have his body used to be put in a toy. When you saw the dinosaur, it gave you shivers down your spine. You remember how that big guy had tried to chew your arm off.. You shook your head and watched the whole video. That's where all this disaster started to happen. The toys that possess mostly the orphan kids souls might have known who that Bron toy was stuffed with. An adult, a worker of this place. That explains why there are tons of broken toys laying around on the floor. They were fighting those that were weak, imposters... Like in the wild.

Predator against prey.

You huff and look down, frowning at the realization this project was going too far. They should have stopped everything sooner. Realize this was a total mistake. An error they should have not made.

And now here you are, trying to survive until you find an exit. You used to be cruel... To be someone that was not scared to die or even would show around who was the boss in the team. Whereas, fear is the only thing that is making you do this.

Derpy blink has he seen those cassettes like you. He didn't seem to understand a lot of what was going on. But he had been through a lot before he had even met you. He saw you as someone nice to him. A mother/father despite he never having one before or even truly knew the meaning of that tag he used for you. He never had parents to look after him. He has no memories of who he was even. He just woke up like that. A fuzz of gray fur that bounced and ran into stuff because of his lazy eyes problem.

But when he looks at you right now. He saw the confusion, realization, the sadness and the fear cursing through your face. He glances down to your hands and slowly reaches out for them. He doesn't like to see those expressions on you. So he grabbed your hands and pulled you out of the security office. He got your attention easily as you were following him.

His chirps and smile made you see Huggy through him. Which made you feel heartbroken. You missed him so much. You felt bad, guilty for him too. You wish you weren't part of those projects. You do not deserve his affection and love...

But you can't help how you two have met after all those years that have passed... It was weird and funny when all that chase was only to have fun with a friend.

Derpy was happy when you were following him. He smiled and kept going forward until he felt a pull bring him closer to your chest. You were hugging him but yet... You were also shaking and crying.

It was true, you were crying. Tears fell down on your face like a fountain. You were a sobbing mess. The hiccups and sniffles disturbed that small guy. He whimpered and tried to get your attention to not be that way.

You rub your eyes and shakily sign to him that you were fine. Everything was 'ok' and that you were just 'tired'. This excuse seems to work as Derpy would brighten up and pat you with affections. He would after attack you with tons of kisses and lick on your face. Which made you stop crying and just giggled at the effort of your adopted child to make you smile.

"Alright, alright, I am good now. You can stop." You push him away from your face gently and you have a big smile on. He held a successful look as he stuck his tongue out. It was cute to see how he tried to show his victory to bring your happy side back.

You snort and look away while shaking your head in disbelief.

"I think you and Huggy are going to enjoy making fun of me." After you sign that, Derpy got curious on who you were referring to. You had to explain to him who Huggy wuggy was and your adopted child seemed very intrigued and excited to meet him once the two of you will find him with his siblings...

.

.

.....

.......

"-_.#$ՏO ᗴᗩՏY####&-_._.-TO#*_"$+-;#ᗷᖇᗩKᗴ....."

Huggy and his siblings took back their path on founding you and poppy too. Kissy can't help but brag about her and how important she was to keep with them rather than out there in danger. The blue mascot only scoffs at that. He doesn't see the small doll as someone weak. After all she is quite the one dangerous to be around. She can manipulate someone with her doll-like attitude. Pretending to be sweet and all that stuff.. This made him puke every time he saw that fake mask on her.

The twin seemed to not mind her as both would actually tell a certain story of a certain play of tea party they have done once together with some toys before the factory got worse to live in.

While they all chatted, mostly Kissy and the twins... Huggy had spotted something he hoped to never see again. Those damn poppy flowers... Mostly that red spore being spread all over not far from where they had to go on to continue. He let out an annoyed growl and made a gesture for everyone to not move any further.

"Is that... But how are we going to pass those? Without a mask we are going to hallucinate and never be able to cross it!" Kissy points out in concern as if it was not already obvious that the four were doomed to find another path.

The twins let out a sad noise as they hug each other in worry. "We have to found another way now..." Started Lovey before his beloved sister Dovey complained about how her feet were hurting her from walking endlessly after their small break in that safe room.

Huggy ruffled a hand through his head as he was trying to find a different plan. 'This feels so wrong... How come there is that nasty smoke here? Normally it must have disappeared after those cowards left the factory behind.. Unless they have dropped everything down and did not stop the production of that special poppy treatment they loved to brag about.' He thought while squinting his eyes through the red spores field.

Something was moving in there... But who could it be?

Huggy got his guard raised up. If something can cross those without having a problem inhaling it... It means one thing. 'He' was there. And it seems 'He' had found them.
"Everyone. Run." His voice sounded stern and serious. The other stopped talking and glanced at him confused as to why he said it like that. Until they spot what he was staring at. They all froze in fear.

"-._&$###ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ$__$&_ ᑭᒪᗴᗩՏᑌᖇᗴ...&$-_##& TO Տᗴᗴ&+$-<±YOᑌ ᖴOᑌᖇ~##$+_(&_-."

"##ᗯᕼᗩT ᗷᖇIᑎᘜ ###;_._&'YOᑌ... ᑎᗴᗩᖇ##$#/]-: ᗰY T-TᗴᖇᖇITOᖇY..?"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 641 17
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀss. ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴇᴛᴛ...
5.2K 178 29
Before we start, the story nor characters belong to me. This was originally written by Enellii on Ao3 if they see this and wants me to take it down I...
66.1K 1.2K 23
Yes. A fanfic about Mommy Long Legs. I seem to have found my female crush in this game. My male being Huggy Wuggy. And both are the main antagonists...
1.2K 35 7
╰☆☆ A little collection of short stories for the game; Poppy Playtime !! ☆☆╮