PROSTITUTE

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Minji have seen all type of people that come to her for... More

CH-1 (M)
CH-2 (M)
CH-3 (M)
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6 (M)
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14 (M)
CH-15 (M)
CH-16
CH-17
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21 [The End]

CH-18

291 24 6
By Mxrahi_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mention of physical fight, blood, sensitive content.

•••••••

Minji felt a soft surface under her aching body, she opened her eyes slowly just to take a glimpse of Yoohyeon, who was holding on her hand, as they were moving the stretcher.

Minji had no idea after her breakdown, she remembered passing out on Yoohyeon's shoulder and now she was here.

She closed her eyes again, when she couldn't keep up with the chaos around her.

•••••••

"The bruises are critical. We might need to perform small surgeries if necessary..." The doctor spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"What about the child she is carrying? Is it okay?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"The child is alright. Looks like, she took most of the beatings to protect her child or her stomach because she knew the pain would be unbearable if the abuser would have hit her in the abdomen..." The doctor explained, "Her arms and knees are badly bleeding. Are you going to file a police complaint?" The woman asked.

"I want to but i will have to ask Minji."

"Just go ahead. Why wait for her? Whoever this person was, definitely had a goal of beating her up to death. It's a blessing that she survived."

"Can you please start the operation? I'll think about filing the complaint later..." The silver haired girl spoke, ignoring whatever the doctor had said.

"Sure... We will try our best." The doctor reassured Yoohyeon before leaving the room.

•••••••

Yejun opened his eyes and sat up on the bed, he took his phone in his hands which was ringing continuesly.

Checking the time, which was four am, he received Yoohyeon's call.

_

"Is everything alright?"

"No. You need to be here at the hospital. I'll send you the address and bring the cops with you..."

"Why Yoohyeon? Are you okay!?"

"I'm okay, Minji isn't. Yesim sent someone at the brothel to abuse her. I'm with her at the hospital and she doesn't want to go back to the brothel."

"Uh...? Are you going to keep her at our place?"

"Dad! Can you stop with the judging tone. She's on the verge of dying and she's pregnant, show some empathy and you better help me in finding who abused her because I'm losing my mind."

"Okay Yoohyeon, I'll be there..."

_

Ending the call, Yejun walked towards the washroom first.

After freshing up, he walked towards his closet.

•••••••

[Yeonjun's POV]

It was eight in the morning, we got to know that Minji wasn't in the hospital anymore that we had admitted her into.

After alot of search, we found out the hospital she was at.

Me, Sullyoon and Jihoon walked inside the hospital, it was a huge hospital.

We admitted her into a cheap one, like always.

It wasn't worth it to spend money on her.

"Where is Kim Minji admitted?" Sullyoon asked the receptionist.

"Ward 14, ground floor."

Did she say a ward? I thought they treated prostitutes as same as they treat them in the hospital we admit them into, by keeping them in a storage room.

"Thanks." Sullyoon spoke and we started walking.

_

I saw the number 14, i could see Yoohyeon's back, she was sitting on a closer chair to Minji.

Beside her was an old man dressed in a suit.

My gaze fell over the four cops who were standing on the other side of the bed.

I grabbed Sullyoon's hand, "What?" She spoke.

"There are police. We can't go..." I suggested.

"We need to take Minji with us. Our business will go down the hills if we don't get her child and her..." She spoke.

"No Sullyoon, we will get arrested."

"We won't, pussy." Jihoon replied looking at me.

I let go of her hand and decided to follow them, inside the ward.

•••••••

Everyone turned around to look at Sullyoon, Yeonjun and Jihoon.

"We're here to take her with us..." The black haired girl declared.

"She won't come with you." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Look, it's better if you don't interfere between us..." Sullyoon spoke, pointing her finger at Yoohyeon.

"Minji is not interested in going back with you all. It's not her will, you can't force her..." Yejun spoke looking at Sullyoon.

Sullyoon looked at Minji who was watching the interaction. "Minji, let's go from here. Everyone is waiting for you there. Don't you miss your bestfriend, Jessica?"

Yoohyeon felt Minji's hand over her back hand.

"Don't be scared. You're allowed to do as you please. Tell them you don't want to go with them." Yoohyeon whispered near Minji's ear, she backed away.

"I don't...want to go..." Minji managed to speak the sentence looking at Sullyoon.

"Ma'am, Minji has clearly denied you. Please don't force her or we will have to press charges on you." The police officer warned her.

"Do you want to file a case against them?" Asked Yoohyeon in a whisper.

Minji locked her gaze with Yoohyeon, "I just want to get rid of them..." She whispered back.

"If you file a complaint, legal actions will be taken..." Yoohyeon spoke. "If not, there are chances of them following you..." She explained.

"Okay... File a case..." Minji replied.

"She said yes." Yoohyeon spoke looking at Yejun.

"I have the documents ready..." Yejun spoke looking at the police officers.

"What are you all talking about?" Said Jihoon.

Yeonjun looked at the officer who started walking towards him.

"Wait! We didn't do anything to her!" Yeonjun explained when the police officer started restraining him. He looked at Sullyoon and Jihoon who were resisting the arrest as well.

Yeonjun started walking towards Minji, on the other side. "Minji! Tell them i never did anything to you, i never harmed you, i never touched you inappropriately... Please Minji, tell them, i have a family..." He spoke looking at the purple haired girl.

Minji remembered all the moments with Yeonjun, from the day she was forcefully sent in the brothel to yesterday where she was badly abused.

All Yeonjun did was watch it happening. He had chances to stop the abuse but he chose not to.

He wasn't better than the others who did committed the abuse.

"You...did it too..." Minji whispered which was enough for him and the officer standing next to him. The officer pulled Yeonjun away from the bed and walked towards the chair.

They made the three of them sit over the chairs.

"We want to know who was with Minji yesterday." The police officer spoke, walking towards Jihoon he started showing him the images.

"Yeonjun was the one who accompanied her, i wasn't there." Jihoon replied dryly.

The officer moved towards Yeonjun and started showing him the images.

First was Yesim's, after that Yesim's friends.

Yeonjun kept saying 'no' to everyone of them.

The officer turned around, "No one out of them..." He spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"Show him the other images." She spoke.

He gave her a nod and he continued showing other group of people.

He swiped over four images, "Stop there..." Yeonjun made the officer to swipe back.

"He's the one..." He spoke.

Yoohyeon got up from the chair and paced towards them, she took the phone from the officer, seeing who was in it made her surprise.

She didn't waste her time, "Arrest these three, send some cops with me dad. Stay here with Minji, I'll be back..."

She left the ward, Sullyoon, Yeonjun and Jihoon were arrested.

Yeonjun did try his best to resist the arrest, his attempts were failed.

•••••••

Yejun stared at them, as all of them walked outside of the ward.

He faced Minji who was not looking at him. Being a little awkward, she just stared at the ceiling.

She knew Yejun did judge her, that is why he denied Yoohyeon to date with her.

But since he was here with her, she expressed her gratitude to Yejun when she first opened her eyes.

Since Yoohyeon was there, it was a little better to give Yejun a small 'Thank you.'

Now, it was awkward.

"I'm Yejun, Kim Yejun." He first introduced himself, out of nowhere, taking Minji's attention.

Minji gave a very slow nod with a small smile, "Kim Minji..." She replied back.

"I know your name. Yoohyeon has already told me about you... I'm sorry, you had to go through all of this. No one deserves this kind of treatment..." Yejun spoke, genuinely feeling bad for Minji's condition.

Minji wondered, if he was being genuine, since he was against their dating but he does have humanity so she didn't give it much thought.

"I'm used to it..." The purple haired girl replied.

"They have done much worse. They have called me names, treated me like i was a piece of shit. The doctors too, the nurses have always kept me in the storage room... It's an horrible experience, overall." Minji explained.

"Can I ask you a question?" Asked Yejun.

"Sure..."

"Did you choose your profession at your own will?"

"No." Minji gave a short answer.

Yejun gave her an understanding nod.

"Do you have any contact with your family...?"

"No..."

"Oh!- okay..."

"I hope you get well soon. These bruises are really bad." Yejun spoke, looking at the red bruises over Minji's open arms.

The purple haired girl clasped her hands together, over her abdomen.

She wanted to tell Yejun about his elder son, she had no idea how Yejun will react to it, but if she did tell him the truth, she will feel a little better.

Because she will be opening up to the abuser's parent.

Chances are, Yejun might take Yesim's side, she was ready for the consequences.

"Your son..." She started, she made an eye contact with Yejun.

Yejun folded his arms and listened to her. "Yesim...he used to abuse me. He forced me when i was a minor. I was always stuck with him. He was obsessed with me. I was very sick of him. I couldn't fight back, he wouldn't let me live in peace. Everytime he visited the brothel, he chose me and abused me, physically, verbally. Things changed when Yoohyeon started visiting me. She was different from him. When i knew that Yoohyeon was Yesim's sister, it was unbelievable and it still irritates me that she is Yesim's sister."

Yejun unfolded his arms and rested them over the arm-rests of the chair, "Yes, Yoohyeon is indeed different..." He spoke with a smile laced over his lips.

Minji was in surprise, she couldn't believe that Yejun ignored everything she said but he pointed out  compliment related to Yoohyeon.

Now she knew why Yejun and Yoohyeon were close. They did shared a good bond.

"About Yesim. I apologise... I wish there was a policy where i could un-son him. He and my second daughter, Yeongsun, are nightmares for me. I deeply apologise. I know what he has done to you, can't be undone but I'm extremely sorry-"

"It's alright... You don't have to apologise, Yoohyeon is filling in the gap for him. Im happy with her company..."

The purple haired girl noticed Yejun's expression changing, he wasn't smiling anymore, his expression was rather filled with worry.

"Please, don't worry, we aren't dating. We both don't have plans to date each other..." Minji spoke with a forced smile.

"Did Yoohyeon tell you that she wanted to date you?" He asked.

"Yes...-"

"Oh? Then what happened?" He continued, clearly thinking that Yoohyeon must've not told Minji, about him denying Yoohyeon to date her.

Minji understood his thoughts with his question and she replied with, "We aren't that compatible, so i decided not to date..." Minji replied.

Yejun hummed, feeling better that Yoohyeon actually didn't share anything with Minji about their talk.

He checked his wrist watch, "I'll bring soup for you, I'll be back in few minutes." Yejun whispered with a smile before leaving the ward.

•••••••

Yeongsun sat over Jinsuk's lap, they both wrapped their arms around each other.

After few minutes their door was knocked on continuesly.

Yeongsun got up from his lap, on the floor and walked towards the main door.

Opening it, she looked at Yoohyeon and the police officers with her.

The silver haired girl started walking towards Jinsuk.

"What's happening?" Yeongsun spoke looking at the officers and Yoohyeon.

Jinsuk had no idea what was happening.

Yoohyeon stopped in front of Jinsuk, who was still sitting on the couch, "What's up Yoohyeon?" He asked looking at the police officers nervously.

"Do you work for Yesim?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"No...? Why would I work for him?" Jinsuk replied casually.

"Then why did you abuse Minji?"Said Yoohyeon, she couldn't wait patiently for his answer, so she punched him, with her right fist tightly clenched.

She felt a hand pulling her away from Jinsuk, "You cannot punch my boyfriend for your stupid slut!"

After that statement, Yoohyeon raised her hand in the air immediately but stopped when Yeongsun flinched violently, covering her face with her hands.

Yeongsun's lips were slightly parted with a shocking expression plastered over her face.

Yoohyeon turned around to face Jinsuk who pulled her and slapped her harshly over her face, making her stumble.

The police officers started pushing away Jinsuk, "Sir, you can't slap her." The officer spoke.

"She was about to slap my girlfriend!" He yelled at the officer.

He looked at Yoohyeon who lunged at him and punched him again, pushing him away, she gave him a sharp kick into his ribcage, with a punch in his solar plexus, causing him to fall back on the couch.

"Stop her!" Yeongsun yelled at the officers, she was now not allowed to go near Yoohyeon.

"Who told you to abuse Minji?!" Asked Yoohyeon, she gripped over Jinsuk's collars, he looked up at the officers and decided not to get into fight with Yoohyeon, since he knew the officers were from Yoohyeon's side and that's why they were just watching.

"I'll tell you the truth..." He spoke.

"Promise me you won't tell them to arrest me." Jinsuk spoke, stating out a deal.

Yoohyeon let go of his collars, "Promise." She replied.

"Yoohyeon get away from him!" Yeongsun yelled at her but Yoohyeon didn't move.

"I don't even know that girl's name. Yeongsun told me to do it. She told me to abuse that girl. I'm not lying. Yesim and i don't even contact that much. You can check my phone..."

The silver haired girl stood up and turned around to face Yeongsun.

"Yes i did it! I told him to abuse Minji. What's wrong with that!" Yeongsun yelled at Yoohyeon, her fists were clenched.

"Leave her." Yoohyeon spoke looking at the two officers who were holding her.

They moved aside, "Are you telling me the truth? You aren't taking blame for him right?" Asked Yoohyeon raising an eyebrow.

"No, I'm being honest as fuck."

Yoohyeon walked towards Yeongsun and slapped her with a force, which sent Yeongsun directly on the floor.

Yeongsun's head started spinning, she could hear a long beep into her left ear, her hand quickly covered her face, tears started running down over her skin.

Jinsuk quickly got up, tried running towards Yoohyeon, the police didn't let him, "Yoohyeon stop it!" He yelled at her.

The silver haired girl got on her knee, face to face with Yeongsun.

"Why?" Yoohyeon asked.

It was a short question, but she was seriously trying to know why Yeongsun did what she did.

"It's because i hate you... I don't like your happiness, i don't like seeing Yesim sad-"

Yoohyeon gripped over her hair from the back and made her stand up.

"Yoohyeon, i think you should leave her. We can arrest her..." The officer offered, walking to her.

"Yes Yoohyeon leave her..." Jinsuk spoke.

"After this you won't harm Minji right?" Asked Yoohyeon, she had a thought of not hurting Yeongsun.

Although she had a burning rage against her, she didn't wanted to act out of anger at all.

"I will. I'll do whatever i please to do-"

Yeongsun received another slap from Yoohyeon which made her scream in pain and another slap again, Yoohyeon twisted her hand over her back, "Leave me!' Yeongsun yelled at her.

The silver haired girl dragged Yeongsun towards the door and slammed her forehead against it, gaining gasps from everyone.

Yoohyeon let go of Yeongsun when Yeongsun walked backwards, her hands covered her forehead, her breathing was extremely uneven, she fell on the floor.

The officers walked towards her including Jinsuk.

"We should take her to the hospital! She's gonna die..." Jinsuk spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"She should die." Yoohyeon replied. She looked at Yeongsun unconsciously laying down.

"Send Jinsuk in a jail and if Yeongsun is alive, send her to jail too. Inside the jail, break Jinsuk's knees. Dislocate it." She ordered to the police officers before leaving the room.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked outside of the building, she received a call from her dad.

_

"Hi Yoohyeon, I gave her a bowl of soup and some light meal..."

"Good, take good care of her while I'm away. Don't let anything happen to her, do you get it?"

"Yes... She's pregnant."

"I know..."

"Oh...? Do you know who's child it is?"

"Yes. Don't tell me her being pregnant is bothering you..."

"Not really, i think she is a nice person..."

"Okay..."

"What happened with you? Did you find Jinsuk?"

"Yeah, i did. I punched him, he revealed that Yeongsun ordered him to abuse Minji, so i slammed Yeongsun's head on the door..."

"What!"

"Not going to repeat."

"Yoohyeon! I sent cops for a reason, not for you to abuse Jinsuk and Yeongsun...-"

"She shouldn't have interfered. I'm not gonna tolerate abuse against Minji."

"Yoohyeon, what if Yeongsun dies?"

"Minji could've died too...-"

"Stop comparing the situations... You could've done better Yoohyeon, what's the difference between you and them, if you start behaving like them..."

_

Yejun disconnected the call from the other side.

Yoohyeon looked at the blank screen of her phone, she kept the phone inside her pocket and continued walking towards her car.

•••••••

The silver haired girl entered inside the ward, she looked at Minji who was sleeping, she walked towards the chair and sat over it.

Yejun entered inside the ward after few minutes.

"What have you done..." Yejun whispered.

"Dad she confessed to to set up Jinsuk for abusing Minji... What's her problem?"

The silver haired girl noticed a disappointed look over her father's face.

"I'll apologise to Yeongsun... I crossed the limit..." Yoohyeon spoke placing her hand over Yejun's hand.

"Hi..."

They both looked at Minji who was awake, her voice was still laced with weakness.

Yejun got up from the chair, "I'll wait outside..." Yejun spoke.

"Go at our mansion, Yuyan is alone." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Alright, take care Minji." Yejun spoke averting his gaze towards Minji before leaving the ward.

_

Yoohyeon faced Minji with a smile, "How are you feeling?" She asked.

Minji smiled back at her, she placed her hand over Yoohyeon's face, her face was oily, sweaty.

"Did you shower?" Asked Minji.

"No..." Yoohyeon replied shaking her head.

"I'm feeling better..." The purple haired girl sat up over the bed, Yoohyeon helped her in it.

They both intertwined their fingers together, their hand rested over Minji's lap.

"I listened to your conversation, with your dad..." Minji spoke.

"Oh..." Yoohyeon whispered with an awkward smile.

"I want to know the details..."

"The one who abused you was Yeongsun's boyfriend..." Yoohyeon started explaining, she explained everything that had happened and waited for Minji's response.

Minji first tightened her grip over Yoohyeon's hands, "I understand your anger towards them but what you did with Yeongsun at the end, was a bit unnecessary... You did slap her few times, that should've been enough..."

"But Minji, she was being stubborn and was saying bad things about you-"

Minji interrupted Yoohyeon, "I understand Yoohyeon, i do, but please think about it, she could suffer due to that one slam on her forehead. You do love her right?"

Yoohyeon sighed, "Yes... Now i feel guilty, i hope she's okay..." Yoohyeon spoke, pulling away her hands from Minji and then massaging her forehead.

"It's going to be okay, don't worry..." Minji whispered, she pulled Yoohyeon's wrists into her lap and gently hugged Yoohyeon.

"It's better to stay away from the people who hate you or your happiness." Minji spoke, she made circles over Yoohyeon's back.

"Yeah, I'm planning to move out anyways. I'll take Yuyan with me. Dad can decide where he wants to stay..." Yoohyeon replied. She backed away from Minji, "While dad was here with you, he didn't say anything that was inappropriate, right?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"No, he didn't..." Minji cupped Yoohyeon's face, "I told him that we didn't date because we weren't compatible. He asked about our dating."

"Okay..." Yoohyeon whispered, she backed away noticing the close distance between them, they weren't in the brothel's room anymore.

She didn't know what Minji would have felt if she had kissed her.

The relation between Minji and Yoohyeon would take a drastic change because now Minji wasn't trapped in the brothel anymore.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.7K 32
▹ in which Namjoon has a condition where he is unable to lie. ◃ ft. Yoonmin, Vhopekook Started: 06.10.20 Ended: 09.27.20 37.6K words* ★ #1- bottomjoo...
559K 12.4K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
18.6K 873 60
SERIAL KILLER IS THE REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL VERISON I MADE CALLED SERIAL KILLERS
7.9K 352 6
I thought she loved me, I suppose it was all a lie. « btw this is most definitely not my best writing, if you want some actual okay writing go to my...