Multiverse of Jaune Arc

JaunexSalemShipper द्वारा

The title says it all अधिक

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
✋ 💧☜☜ ✡⚐🕆
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Treachery
Outlast
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

The berserk Saiyan

3.9K 56 63
JaunexSalemShipper द्वारा

W.D.Jaune: Now, for the next universe, i am gonna give you a bit of information.

Raven: What kind?

W.D.Jaune: Background information about this Jaune.

Nora: Is he an Alien?

W.D.Jaune: In short, yes.

Qrow was drinking from his flask and when he heard that, he spit the alcohol out and accidentily sprayed Winter with it, he was later beaten up by her.

Raven: What kind of alien?

W.D.Jaune: The species are called the Saiyans and they are a warrior species and pride themselves for being the strongest, the higher their power scale, the stronger they are, this Jaune is very special, he was born with a power level of 10.000, easily surpasing the strongest of them all.

Everyone:

Everyone couldnt believe what they just heard, he was this powerful as a newborn?! That sounded so impossible.

BoD: Thats absurd, no one is that powerful as a newborn, there has to be a mistake.

W.D.Jaune: I have been in the void for almost a millenia, studying the infinite multiverse, this is no mistake and believe me, I MAKE NO MISTAKE.

Yang: Damn, i want to fight that one!

Cardin: Psh, i can beat him, he is nothing.

W.D.Jaune: You are about to regret your train of thoughts.

Salem: What are their ability's?

W.D.Jaune: Their abilty is to manipulate something called KI, with that, they can achieve feats like flying of shooting energy at their opponents and this is important, because the higher the power level, the more destructive their KI is.

Ozpin: That means they picked up his KI scaling.

W.D.Jaune: Yes, now without further ado, lets begin, also, im skipping a bit of time and start at the most interesting part.

We see a shuttle in space, its course is unknown and inside the shuttle are two familiar faces, Neo and Mercury, "This sucks, why are we even tasked with finding recruits!" yelled a frustrated Neo and Mercury answered with "Because we were the only ones available, besides, why did you even join the Cinder Force in the first place?"

Cinder: What?

W.D.Jaune: This version of you is an Empress and the fifth strongest in the universe, third if she trains hard enough, the places beneath first and second are always shifting, so its difficult for even me to determine.

Cinder: I like the sound of that.

W.D.Jaune: However, this version is not very kind to Jaune, you'll see why.

Salem begins to worry for her love and hopes he will be alright.

Neo turns to Mercury and proudly said "Well, i stole a cruiser from the galactic police and joind the Cinder Force so that they would leave me alone.", Mercury looked at her and said "So youre a thief, im not surprised-" he was cut of when they heard a emergency signal, they looked at it and Mercury said "That signal is old, lets follow it and look." they then went to the planet where the signal came from: Vampa.

Yang: Stupid name for a planet.

A little known fact about Vampa is that its a hostile planet with giant insectoids and humongous predators, it is also known for its very nasty sandstorms.

Ozpin: Why is there a signal on that hostile planet in the first place?

They landed the shuttle, unbeknownst to them that someone saw them, it was Nicolas Arc, but he had a beard, grey hair and ragged clothes/Armor.

Nicolas: Seems like im a Saiyan.

W.D.Jaune: And you are gonna recieve a lot of hate later.

Nicolas: Yay~

He ran to the shuttle and yelled "Hey!", Neo and Mercury were inspecting a crashed shuttle, the same one that send the signal, they then heard a scream and saw Nicolas running towards them, "Im so glad that i found you guys." said Nicolas and Mercury asks "Uhm, who are you?", Nicolas sheepishly said "Sorry, my name is Nicolas Arc and im the one that send the signal." before Neo could say something, a giant bug was climbing on the crashed shuttle and looked at them with hungry eyes.

Neo: Great, im about to be turned to bug food.

Mercury: Im gonna be pissed at my other self if he died that way.

Mercury raised his blaster and was about to start shooting, but Nicolas had other ideas and Yelled "JAUNE!".

Cardin: Tch, he is weak, so why call him?

On a mountain was a man and he looked up when he heard his name being called, he then hurriedly stood up and jumped of the mountain, shattering it to tiny bits and flys to his father, the bug was about to devour them when it suddenly got kicked away, killing it in the process, Neo couldnt believe what she saw, a man with great visible muscles, a few scars, black spiked hair and eyes, blue ripped pants and white boots, on his waist is a coat of green furr and he also had a metal collar on his neck.

Neo is speechless, he looked like a god with his body.

Salem: Hello~.

Neo then activated her scouter and it began to messure their power level, Nicolas's power level reached a stunningly 4.200 while Jaune's was immessurable!

Ozpin almost had a heart attack when he saw that and the others were almost loosing their eyes.

Raven: Good looks, even if he looks a little ragged, and immessurable power, dont mind if i do~.

Nicolas: Dont you dare touch my son.

Raven gave him the middle finger and began to play with her vagina.

When Neo saw that Jaune's power level was immessurable, she almost freaked out because the scouters where brand new and where able to messure even Cinder's power, she told that to Mercury and he too was almost freaking out, "This is my son Jaune." introduced Nicolas and Jaune looked at them with curiosity, after all, the only things he saw where giant bugs and predators and his father.

Cinder: Poor Jaune, he must be very confused.

W.D.Jaune: He is.

Timeskip to Remnant, The Cinder Force was there and we see Cinder herself standing there, she wore a tight dress that is white and purple coloured, she was also not the tallest among her army, next to her was Nicolas and he had a change in clothing, he now wore a newer model of his armor but in white and had a pink robe, next to him was Jaune and he too had a change in attire, he wore black with green accented armor, purple pants and his boots were black and white with green tips, he still had his green coat and his metal collar, in front of them were Summer Rose and Raven Branwen, the sight of Raven alone was enough to anger Nicolas and Jaune.

Raven: Ok, what did my other do?

W.D.Jaune: Your other is not responsible, its the action of your mother that angers him, but she is dead and now he places his hatred on you, he actualy planned on killing your mother by using Jaune and trained him like a weapon, and we all know how a weapon gets treated after its use, and in case Jaune goes out of control, he presses a remote in his pouch and activating the shockcollar and shocks Jaune.

Almost everyone was glaring at Nicolas, Team CRDL however were indifferent.

"You are not welcome here." said Summer and Cinder said "I know, but it doesnt matter, i have what i wanted and i promissed something to Nicolas over there.", Nicolas took that as his que and said "Finaly, after all these years i will have my revenge, Jaune ATTACK!", after he said that, Jaune gave a mighty roar and flies towards Raven, who blocked the attack and with that the fight began.

Raven: Now lets see what he can do.

Raven then dodged the several punches of Jaune and then kicked him away, Jaune however was quick to catch on to her and began to throw punches at her "Youre not half bad, this might end up being a good warm up." said Raven and punched his face.

Raven: Impressive, he doesnt waste any time.

Qrow: He wildly throws punches.

Jaune then started to throw punches at Raven, who did a backflip and kicked his stomach, staggering him and then kicked his face, sending him flying, she follows him and they began fighting again, they became nothing more than blurrs and the shockwaves of their punches were the only sighn of them fighting.

Ruby: They are fast.

Their fight then went airborn and Raven narrows her eyes, blocking a punch 'He's fast, he must've studyied how to use his power.' thought Raven and they went hight to the sky, shockwaves were seen and Nicolas said "It looks like Princess Raven is a skilled fighter in her own rights." and Cinder said "These Saiyans have certainly seen their fair share of battles over the years, of course your son is adebt in brawling himself, and yet, Jaune has never fought another person, correct?" asked Cinder in the end and looked at the fight that takes place in the air, "Only during training matches with me." said Nicolas, "But fighting against someone with your power level is, practicly meaningless." said Cinder and Nicolas looked at her in wonder, "But worry not, Jaune is very quick to addapt." said Cinder.

Cinder: My other self is right, his power level is only a 4.200 while Jauns's is way larger than anyone's.

Jaune and Raven were still fighting and their fists clashed with one another, Raven then smacked Jaune to the ground but he catched himself and landed on his feet, he then released a burst of his KI and flew towards Raven, he then made a burst of speed and was behind her, Raven saw the arm and couldnt block it as it slapped her across the battle field, he then followed her and they then began to try and push the other away, Raven then began to glow and Jaune saw that, he then tried to release the grip but it poved meaningless, Raven then said "This is getting annoying!" and headbutted Jaune, she then punched him into a mountain.

The audience recoiled and Team CRDL were cheering on Raven for beating Jaune up.

Raven then began to scream and her glow intensified, her hair then turned golden an her KI became visible, destroying the mountain she stood on.

W.D.Jaune: Before you ask why Raven screamed, she was using a transformation called Super Saiyan and it put her body in quiet a bit of strain, causing her to scream, it is also considered a war cry.

Jaune was shocked and Nicolas got scared "What the fuck did she just do?" he asked and Cinder looked at him and asked "Hold on, can Jaune not turn into a Super Saiyan? if thats the case then he is going to be defeated.", Nicolas turned to Cinder and asked "A Super Saiyan, like the legend?", he then looked towards Raven and said "Thats a myth!", Jaune got angrier and gave a war cry before launching himself towards Raven, who stood still, Jaune then appeared behind her and tried to punch her, but Raven punched his face without turning around, sending him flying.

Ozpin: So this transformation is considered a myth?

W.D.Jaune: Indeed, it is a multiplier of 500 at their base, and Raven is the fourth strongest in the Universe.

Raven is proud, but remembered that the fourth is always shifting, causing her to frown.

Jaune caught himself and flew towards Raven, but she suddenly appeared before him and kicked him away, she then threw a KI blast at Jaune and it hit him in the face, he then blew the smocke screen away was punched in the face again, Raven then saw that his eyes flashed golden and she asked "Where the hell did you come from.", Jaune doesnt reply and punched her in the gut, sending her into a mountain and continued to punch her through it 'Damn it, he is learning as he fights!' thought Raven and Jaune screamed in rage as he continued to make a hole into a mountain.

Raven: While its impressing that he learns as he fights, it is also concerning.

Cardin: Puh-lease, he is just pathetic.

Ruby: Is it me or does he have a memory span of a dust corn?

They then reached the end of the mountain and their punches then speed up, he then grabbed her neck and tried to choke her, but she released the grip and send a KI blast to his gut, she then flew a save distance away but Jaune followed her and began to send his own green coloured KI blastes at her.

Weiss: Ok thats new, he didnt do that before.

Blake: Maybe that what this version of Raven meant, he is taking a few of her pages.

Raven is somewhat proud of it, but it also worries her that Jaune is copying her, that means he knew few to no techniques.

They then continued to rise into the air and Summer gets excited, Raven then closed her eyes and her aura turned into a flaming red, her hair turned red and she released a shockwave of power, halting Jaune's ascend.

Salem: Wha is this form called.

W.D.Jaune: Super Saiyan God, but dont worry, she is not a god, she just has the strength to fight gods.

Raven cant help but smile and Ozpin wants to bang his head on something.

Jaune was about to punch Raven in the face, but she caught his fist and gave a powerful punch to his face (A/N: Geez, whats with all these face punches?), sending him flying through several mountains until he stoped.

Cardin: Thats a nasty punch.

Nicolas saw that and fell to his knees, "I never imagined Princess Raven being such a formidable opponent.", Cinder looked at Nicolas and asked "Whats the matter, has your son reached his limit?", Nicolas released a heavy sigh and said "Im affraid so.", Cinder then turned around and said, "Well if thats the case then we consider this fight over.", in the mountain, Jaune was having trouble breathing and was twitching.

Russel: Look at that loser, all beaten up, he looks like he's about to cry.

The rest of Team CRDL was laughing.

Raven was flying towards Jaune and asked "What is he doing?", Jaune suddenly got very angry and began to growl, Nicolas stood up and said "It's over, Jaune, do not engage anymore, stand down and get back, get back to the ship!", Cinder turned around and sensed a huge increase in power.

Goodwitch: That is not good...

In the crash area where Jaune is, the ice began to melt.

Qrow: Define 'Not good'...

"Damn it boy." said Nicolas and opened his pouch, only to see that the remote is missing, "No, no, the remote control, it should be here, JAUNE, I COMAND YOU TO COME BACK HERE NOW!" comanded Nicolas and Jaune continued to growl, he then screamed, revealing golden eyes.

Tyrian: Oh goody, he has some fight in him!

Raven then rose a hand and said "What a waste.", she then prepares an attack and Summer saw this and said "Dont do this Raven!", Raven launched her attack and the mountain explodes, sending Jaune into the ocean, Jaune then glowed green and the ocean became a whirlpool, Jaune then gave a war cry and the whirlpool intensifies.

Ironwood: So much power...

Willow: An entire ocean became a whirlpool.

BoL: He is really, really angry.

W.D.Jaune: You have seen nothing yet.

A green pillar appeared in the middle of the whirlpool and Jaune dispersed the whirlpool, growling in pure rage and a green aura around him, he then screamed and a massive shockwave occured, putting Raven and Summer on edge, "Whats going on?!" Asked Summer and Raven asked "Please tell me you've brought a few Senzu beans?!", Summer said "Uh, no, i forgot!", Raven then turned to Jaune and said "Then this is going to be harde than we thought."

Blake: By the sound of that, i think these beans are a means to heal?

W.D.Jaune: Correct, but they cant regrow missing limbs or organs or heal sicknesses.

Roman: Well, shit is about to hit the fan.

Adam: I think thats not the worst he has to offer.

Jaune then gathered an Eraser cannon on his mouth and fired it, Raven and Summer were able to dodge it and the cannon detonated in the sky, creating a massive explosion.

The Audience is shocked at the sheer destructive capability of it.

"Oh crap, if that hit the ground, who knows what would have happened!!" yelled Summer in terror and even Raven was speechless, she then snapped out of her stupor and charged at Jaune, she then punched Jaune in the face and was shocked to see that it did nothing.

Raven: Crap...

Raven then tried to punch him again, but Jaune was faster and punched her away, he followed her and began to beat the ever loving crap out of her, "Where did this come from?" asked a delighted Cinder and Nicolas was surprised at the situation, "Im... im not sure, it looks like he managed to transform somehow and take on the incredible strength every Saiyan has whenever they turn into their Oozaru form, only he is remaining in his human form, retaining his speed and agility." said Nicolas, "And is there any downside?" asked a curious Cinder, "Maybe, a big one." said Nicolas and Cinder rose an eyebrow, "He cant control it, he has lost all sense of who or what he is." said Nicolas grimly.

Qrow: Thats a huge downside.

Raven: I agree.

Jaune gave a very powerful punch and Raven was send flying through a very thick mountain, Jaune landed on the broken mountain and was ready to attack Raven again, but a voice drew his attention, the voice belonged to Summer Rose and she was ready to fight Jaune.

Raven: My other self could use a breather, she may be powerful, but she is not invincible.

Jaune looked at her and growled even more, the green glow around him intensified and Summer began to warm her body by doing a bit of exercise, Jaune's muscle mass increased and they both took stances.

Yang: The angrier he gets, the more mass he gains.

Neo was in la la land.

They then charged at each other and when their fists meet, a huge shockwave was generated, they countered eachother and they seem to be pretty equal in strength, Summer then threw her trademark technique called Kamehame-Ha, but Jaune dodged it and blocked the several KI blasts of Summer, he threw some of his own and gave a nasty hook on her face, sending her into a wall of ice, he then punched her deeper until she came out of it from the other side, turns out that he punched her ten miles away.

Ozpin was doing a spittake and almost choked.

Raven: Thats far.

Roman: You are not seeing him, ever, Neo.

Neo gave him the bird, again.

From affar you can see a giant pillar of green energy coming from the mountain, destroying it completly, Summer saw this and transformed into her Super Saiyan form and they both clashed at one another again, with the occational KI blasts too, he the readies a KI blast that sends Summer into the stratosphere and he appeared above her and smacked her to the ground, their fight then continued on the ground.

Everyone was amazed at their fight and some payed very close attention.

Summer then turned into her SJG form as Jaune was charging towards him and redirected his fist to the ground, shattering it, "Hey, take it easy." said Summer, but Jaune continued his assault, each step he took, the ground shattered, as Jaune was about to punch Summer, a red aura surrounds him and stops his movement, "You've got a lot to learn, here on Remnant, we like to live together in peace and harmony." said Summer and Jaune still tries to attack Summer, "Although thats not alway been the case, we had our fair share of enemy's trust me." said Summer and many enemy's where shown, the most notable were Raven, Cinder, Penny and Salem.

Penny: Why am i an enemy?

W.D.Jaune: You were created to be one and Raven wanted to kill Summer.

Jaune is still trying to attack Summer "I dont think you are one of them, for some reason i can just tell." said Summer and Jaune is calming down.

Tai: That Summer for you, always seeing the good in people.

The Heroes begin to smile, but Raven had to ruin their mood.

Raven: You do realize that it ended up getting herself killed.

The heroes glare at her and she glares back.

"You can stop fighting, you dont have to listen to others to tell you what to do." said Summer and the others look with interest, but Jaune then got very angry and he broke free of Summers technique, covering her with his energy instead.

Raven: And thats what im talking about.

Ruby: They are stubborn, you know that.

Raven: Oh yeah, i forgot, thanks for rminding me.

Jaune then gave her a heavy punch, but Summer was barely able to withstand it, she then grabbed Jaune's arm and threw him to the ground, shattering it and with great force that it resembles an earthquacke, Jaune screams and green aura covers him again as he stood up and released even more that the sky turned black and the ground green.

Salem: He keeps on releasing even more energy, i think when he learns to transform into his Super Saiyan, he might be near unstopable.

Cardin: Pfft, he is weak and all he does is giving a lightshow.

Summer flew towards Jaune and they both clashed with one another again, this time, Jaune has an edge, because Summer is getting exhausted, "I cant believe how incredible Jaune is, its insane." said Neo and Mercury says "But still, its not right, they treat him like a slave", Neo cant help but to agree with Mercury.

Cinder also agree's, this version of Nicolas deserves death, but she also fears about what would happen if he died.

Jaune and Summer are still duking it out and Neo looks at him with great worry, "Poor guy, his dad is forcing him." said Neo and Mercury agree's, "Disgusting, a parent is raising his kid to be a cold hearted savage." said Neo as a flashback was shown of Jaune being electrocuted by Nicolas, who looked at it with an uncaring look on his face.

Nicolas is not an idiot because he can feel the glares of Salem, Raven, Cinder, Bleiss and Neo on his back.

Mercury looked at the battle with pitty and said "Now he snapped, the guy is broken.", Neo clenched her fists and said "I wish there was some way we could help him.", back on the battle field, Jaune gave a roar and released more green energy, "No, no no no, if, if that keeps happening then Jaune will be killed, i cant let that happen, it'll all be over!" said a very scared Nicolas and Summer is being ragdolled by Jaune, he tries to stomp on her, but she rolls away and managed to gain some distance.

Yang: Now he cares?

Summer gathered her KI and was about to hit him, but he caught her hand and crushed the KI blast and grabbed her leg and spinned her above him and slammed her to the ground multiple times before dreagging her face through a thick ice wall and then finaly throwing her away.

Qrow: Ouch, thats gonna sting.

Winter: It would be a miracle for her face to remain normal.

Summer was lying there in severe pain when she suddenly heard Kali's voice "Summer, wha the hell is happening in there, and who the hell is the one fighting you, because i can feel their power from here, and im on the other side of the world.", Summer was glad to hear her voice and said "Someone who is very strong.", Kali is shown to be standing on a stone pillar and she wore her normal dress, but she also wore a whitte cape and she said "Strong is an understatement, i wish i could help bu the thing is, im worried that i might just get in the way.", Summer stood up and said "Stand by for now, i might need you later."

Kali: How can my other version help.

Ghira: I dont know.

Summer was able to stand up and said "If anything goes wrong, i'll use instant transmission to go to your place.", the screen shows Jaune having a maniac like smile on his face, clearly hungry for more blood, Summer then proceeds to tear her top clothings away, showing her breasts that are concealed by bandages and a sixpack.

Some of the male audience got perverted thoughts where quickly silenced by the females.

Summer then proceeds to power up more and her aura turned from a gold, to a brief green until it became a bright blue, same with her hair and she gave one mighty scream until she finished powering up.

W.D.Jaune: Ladies and Gentlemen, i introduce you, The Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, or for short, Super Saiyan Blue.

Neptune: Blue hair buddies.

Both charged at each other again, this time however, Summer doesnt play around and it proves itself that she is keeping up with him, they are both equal once again, they both threw punches, kicks and KI blasts at each other, neither gaining an edge, yet neither losing an edge.

Cardin: Come on, beat that mistake of life!

Sky: Kill him!

Team CRDL were cheering on Summer to end him and the teachers looked at them with great dissapointment.

They are once again charging at each other and when their fists collided, a great explosion appeared, they are in a loop of punching and kicking each other again and they soon fought underground, inside a lava pool, he grabs Summer by the neck and she bites down the hand that grabs her, they then continue to fight again.

The Audience look at W.D.Jaune with a look that says 'Explain'.

W.D.Jaune: Not even i know how they are able to do that.

They soon resurfaced and their fight went on, that is until Summer heard the charging of a KI blasr, she looked up only to see a MASSIVE KI blast above her, it has easily the size of Atlas.

When the KI blast hit the ground, it Terraformed the entire Ice scape to a Hell scape, Cinder was able to shield herself but Nicolas wasnt so lucky and he got send flying.

The Heroes were shocked beyond believe at what they just saw.

Goodwitch: By gods, is this his full potential?

W.D.Jaune: Not even close.

Both Summer and Jaune charged again and they were unrelenting in their attacks, "This doesnt look good, do you think he is really finished this time?" asked Cinder and Nicolas said "Im afraid so.", Cinder had a sad smile on her face as she remembered something, she may be a Tyranical Ruler, but she values family above all else, "Im not so sure.", a flashback is shown and its Tai being killed infront of Summer, triggering her first Super Saiyan transformation through Rage and Sorrow.

Pyrrha: Oh no.

Cinder then in a cold voice said "I hope you forgive me for what im about to do.", she turned around and fired a Death beam through Nicolas, killing him instantly.

Nicolas pales at seeing his own death.

Cardin: Now he is an orphan, what is he gonna do cry to his dead mommy?

Russel: That whore is dead remember?

Cardin: Oh yeah, HAHAHA.

Cinder then turned around and took a deep breath, "JAUNE, LOOK, ITS SUCH A TRAGIDY!" yelled Cinder, they still fought until Cinder called his name again, he turned around and Cinder said "Its your father, he was killed by a stray energy blast!", Jaune saw his father and saw that he was dead, shocking him.

(A/N: Skip time to 0:22 and ignore Frieza's comments)

W.D.Jaune: And im gonna end it right here, now, does anyone have any thoughts of this reality?

Everyone was horrorfied at the transformation, he is now truly berserk.

BoD: What a terrible blow it has to his mind.

Salem: And he was already mentaly unstable.

Raven: No wonder, he was raised as a weapon.

Qrow: You would raise him like that and dont even try and argue.

Raven was slowly losing her patience with Qrow and his comments.

Pyrrha: The worst part is, when he rose from the ground, he was smiling...

Ozpin: 'And so the Devil rose from the ground with a smile, a smile that forever dooms the world...'

W.D.Jaune: I think i give you all a break before Raven blows up and maims Qrow.

To be Continued...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.2M 34.8K 18
★ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, ⋆。˚ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑨 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑨 𝑩𝑶𝒀 ━━━ ❝i'm sorry. you did what? on who...
112K 3.2K 78
The title also these are my lower quality writing I may be updating some of them to fix grammatical mistakes and change them to my current writing st...
253 15 19
It's basically just the title. This will involve sadness, violence, AUs, smut, and a bunch of shipping and fontcest. You have been warned.
260K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!