κœ°α΄€Κ€ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ Κœα΄α΄α΄‡β”Š avatar x human...

By lovinqmils

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍... you manage to get lost on your way home, you unintentionally get yourself caught in a sketchy sc... More

β˜… ❝ ΙͺΙ΄α΄›Κ€α΄α΄…α΄œα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ❞ β˜…
➢-Ν™Λš ༘✢ 1
❝ PANIC ❞
❝ DETERMINED ❞
❝ FRUSTRATION ❞
➢-Ν™Λš ༘✢ 2
❝ FEAR ❞
❝ BLAMED ❞

❝ DANCER ❞

1.2K 44 9
By lovinqmils

TW: ARGUMENT 

1.9K words

you sat on your desk chair, curled up in a ball mumbling angry complaints about your current situation

"how could they do this to me..? why would I want to get closer to my potential killer!?"

you fell silent as you heard a knock on your bedroom door, reluctantly getting up you slowly opened the door and saw a young human boy, who you often saw in the lab, standing in the doorway.

'wait! maybe I won't have to face them after all!' you thought, your eyes lighting up with the hope that you wouldn't be spending a painfully awkward 2 hours with the blue creatures Jake's sons as you had dreaded.

"...can we.. uhh come in?"

oh great..we

clearly, you weren't as fortunate as you'd hoped

"..sure." you said, a tinge of disappointment in your voice, "two of you will have to sit on my bed, I haven't got enough desk space" you returned to your desk chair sitting snug up against the wall, awkwardly looking at the table.

there was only one spare seat so naturally the human boy took a seat in front of you, while Neteyam and Lo'ak sat next to each other on your bed.

"..so let's start with basic introductions first, im sure you've..uhh seen me around, but my name is Spider" the human boy awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, turning towards his two friends, silently begging them to introduce themselves.

"Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan," he looked up noticing your confusion, "...Neteyam."

letting out a tired sigh, "I'm Lo'ak"

"i'm y/n," you said, your gaze never leaving sight of your desk in front of you

the first 45 minutes consisted of intense stares from Lo'ak and Neteyam while Spider was trying to teach you how to pronounce, "my name is y/n", however, it was clear that you weren't gonna get very far any time soon

"no, you have to make like an rrrr sound"

"...how am I supposed to make an r..r-rrr sound!?"

the conversation in the room grew quiet, spider rubbing his temples (trying to convince himself that he was not a bad teacher and that you were just slow)

"who really are you..?" Lo'ak spoke up, looking at you up and down. it was now clear that they had never really stopped suspecting you. you paused, taking a deep breath, you were starting to get annoyed with the number of times you'd been asked that question.

"...who do you think I am?"

this answer drew everyone's attention, the atmosphere quickly became tense, however, you remained in complete eye contact with Lo'ak awaiting an answer.

"..a spy" he paused, "I think you're a spy, sent from whatever dumb planet you came from, helping with whatever the sky people here are trying to do."

you let out a low chuckle; now you were annoyed, "you must think you're really smart, sorry to break it to you but if your tiny blue brain still can't process what I've told you a thousand times, I'm not sure you're fit to be asking all these questions"

you stood up from your seat, walking towards Lo'ak before Neteyam held out his arm protectively in front of his brother. Normally at the mere sight of Neteyam, you'd run away in fear, but the fact that the two of them couldn't even last two hours without giving you dirty looks was extremely irritating.

"calm down, you sound quite rich considering you were flailing around in the forest a couple of days ago." Neteyam scoffed, moving to take a step forward so he was now towering over you

"wait..are you kidding me!?" your eyebrows furrowed together and your mouth agape in shock, "what were you expecting me to do?" this time you take a step closer, now forcing Neteyam to shuffle back. "I appear in this random place, stripped away from everything I ever knew. piecing together whatever little survival info I had trying to find help, only to be attacked by..by wild ape things and you expect me to be calm?!"

"hey! you don't get to insult my friends like that," Spider was now standing, roughly pushing your shoulder to get you're attention, "what did you want him to do? not protect his clan, his family? I understand you're stressed but-"

"you..understand..? being forgotten, as a baby, does not mean you can relate to me" all the stress and anxiety had finally caught up with you, you weren't expecting an apology but they could at least be mindful of what they were saying

"if his family is so important, he should be able to feel even the slightest bit of sympathy" you turned to Neteyam, "try to imagine..being kidnapped, taken by force, and waking up in an unknown land, your family nowhere to be seen. you're not familiar with anyone so 'naturally' you get attacked, then you get bombarded by thousands of questions, being examined hundreds of times. After all that, you overhear that you may not be able to see your family again." you scoffed, "so, forgive me if I am being dramatic, I hope my ability to be calm won't affect you too much."

everyone looked at you in shock, sure they could see you were stressed but they did not expect you to burst out in anger like that. you walked over to your wardrobe and took out a black box from the top cupboard, walking towards the door you said,

"we have around 30 minutes left, if you need me I'll be behind the lab. once the time is up, get out." your voice was laced with venom, you were blinded by intense rage and stress that you refused to spend any longer around them.

you walked out of your bedroom and told the working scientists you were going for a walk, leaving before they could question you any further.

the three boys were frozen, they didn't know what to say. Neteyam felt a small pain in his heart when he heard you say that you might not be able to see your family ever again, as he knows that without his family, he has no purpose. Lo'ak was also confused, he didn't know how to feel. he wasn't in the wrong for suspecting you, but he started to regret giving you nothing but judgmental stares for the past hour and a half.

"uhm.. do we just sit here and wait for 30 minutes...?" Spider awkwardly turned to look at his friends, this was the first time they'd been in such a...unique situation.

"no, let's just leave now. I'll tell dad she wanted to end it early." Neteyam dusted himself off and walked out of the bedroom, Lo'ak and Spider following suit. they waved goodbye to the scientists, and quickly walked out of the lab.

------ ---- ------

you stormed out of the lab, your nails digging into the sides of the black box. once you had found a nice clear area behind the lab, you knelt down on the grass and opened the box. inside were 3 things, all of which you had stolen borrowed from other scientists. the first thing was a walkman, you were confused as to why somebody had something that old in their possession but you needed some form of music so you took it anyway. the last two things were dance equipment; pointe shoes & toe pads, you were a dance student back on earth so taking them was a no-brainer.

after tying the ribbons on your pointe shoes, you adjust your sweatpants and slip on the walkman pressing a button to play whatever music tape was left inside.

as the music flooded your ears you allowed your body to melt into the rhythm of the music, your feelings drifting away as you moved. you smiled and pretended as if you were performing on stage, acting out the very story you were dancing to. as the song reached its climax you softly hummed the melody, turning faster yet obtaining your elegance. this was a routine you had done thousands of times before yet it was still the one that you enjoyed the most.

------ ---- ------

Lo'ak's ears twitched as he came to an abrupt stop.

"what?" Neteyam stopped walking and turned to look at his younger brother

"listen," Lo'ak whispered turning towards a certain direction of the forest. Giving nobody a chance to respond, he started to walk closer to where he heard the sound coming from.

"look," Spider pointed in your direction

"what's she doing?" Lo'ak asked, looking directly at your pointe shoes

"I think she's..dancing?" Spider replied. he and Lo'ak were now crouching behind a bush, trying to get a better look at you without making it obvious that they were watching you. Neteyam on the other hand, stood next to a tree, mesmerized at the way you moved. how effortlessly you turned while humming a soft tune.

"is she balancing on her toes..!? is that a human thing?" Lo'ak turned to Spider n nudged his side repeatedly, trying to make sure he wasn't seeing things

"how would I know!!? I don't know everything about earth!" Spider groaned, attempting to stop his friend from bruising his ribs

after hearing a loud noise, you immediately stopped dancing and took off the walkman, turning in the direction of the sound. you spotted two blue figures; one in a bush and one shamelessly standing by a tree. you moved your gaze slightly to the right and saw small a head of blonde dreadlocks.

you chuckled, "so much for a spy, huh?" you sat down on the grass and started to untie your pointe shoes, while Spider and Lo'ak stood up from their 'hiding' spot

"what were you doing?" Spider asked, looking at your pointe shoes

"aren't you a human?" you picked up your pointe shoes and walked towards him, "I was dancing, the style is called ballet. these are pointe shoes, I wear them to...make my dancing look more graceful?" you passed Spider one of your pointe shoes and gave Lo'ak the other, before turning around to put the walkman back into the black box.

"uhh...I'm gonna need those back" you coughed awkwardly, pushing forward the black box and gesturing for them to put your pointe shoes in the box. after closing the lid on the box, you slowly looked at the three of them your mind tracing back to the heated conversation earlier.

"sorry-"

"about earlier..-" you started,.

Lo'ak looked up in embarrassment and pointed toward you, signalling for you to speak first

"I didn't mean to blow up at you guys earlier," you turned to Neteyam, "I was wrong to blame you like that... I guess I just don't know what to do anymore" you took a step back and cleared your throat, trying to remember to short Na'vi phrases you had been taught,

"Oe..tsap'..palute s..see?"

you looked up, a deep blush immediately rushing up your cheeks as you saw the confusion on their faces

"do you mean..Oe tsap'alute si?" Neteyam looked at you in amusement, while Lo'ak and Spider burst out into laughter

"you..you know what I meant!" you held the box closer to your face, trying to hide your humiliated face, "look...I'm sorry okay!"

"sorry for being..rude," Lo'ak sheepishly said, still chuckling from your poor attempt at speaking the Na'vi language

you smiled and waved goodbye to the trio, "see you guys next week!" they waved goodbye and headed deeper into the forest

maybe...just maybe they weren't as bad as you thought

* . • ☆ . ° .• °: . *₊ ° . ☆ .* . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆. * . • ₊

A/N: 

thank you for reading ! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, please make sure to vote for your desired love interest in the first chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 977 22
*β€’.ΒΈβ™‘ 𝔸 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕣π•₯, 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗π•ͺ 𝕂𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕙 π•—π•šπ•” β™‘ΒΈ.β€’* Y/N is an eremite whose heart has hardened to survive in the merciless de...
6.4K 179 14
What if Lucy Wilde was a male and what if Gru has a sister who is a hacker?
53.7K 1K 15
COMPLETED You're an 18-year-old beauty that traveled the last 9 month trough Europe to explore the world. Your 5th stop was France, Paris. The city o...
102K 1.5K 76
Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but that took a turn when she slipped right bac...