❝ FRUSTRATION ❞

dictionary: skxawng - idiot/moron | tìnfu - silence | tsahík - female clam leader/healer | olo'eyktan - clan leader | sky people/person - human |

"thank you!" you smiled as you graciously accepted the bowl of fruits neteyam offered.

"so...what brings you here?" neteyam asked, sitting on the couch beside you.

"i figured lo'ak would be in trouble, but when you and spider didn't show up, i was...uhh...you know, disappointed...i guess," you said, fiddling with your fingers in embarrassment. you didn't realise how clingy you sounded.

suddenly, a loud noise from the other room interrupted neteyam's reply.

"i'm good!" lo'ak called out, holding onto the doorframe as he stumbled out of the room. "oh, hi, y/n!" lo'ak flashed a grin and sat down next to you.

"..are you okay? what were you doing in there?" you questioned, lifting an eyebrow in amusement.

"oh yeah, about that...my dad prohibited me from hunting & flying for a month, so I decided to practise so when he sees me next, i'll look like an expert!" lo'ak exclaimed, dramatically looking off into the distance.

"now I understand why you're always in trouble," neteyam sighed, shaking his head disappointedly.

you all spent hours continuing the conversation, laughing at stupid jokes and teasing each other relentlessly. this was the best, no, the only way you knew how to have fun with your friends. you acted like this on earth, so it was no surprise you were like this on pandora.

"why...why are you two laughing like that?" neteyam asked, exhaling as he finally caught his breath from (what he thought) was a hilarious story of yours.

you and lo'ak were curled up on the floor, cradling your stomachs as you laughed.

"sh..shut up, you skxwang!" lo'ak playfully replied,

"boys, you better not be messing around!" the stern voice from outside caused you both to shoot off the floor.

'why didn't I think of this!? why did I stay for so long!? I'm going to die! it's over for me!' you frantically looked around the house, desperate for a way out.

as if reading your thoughts, lo'ak tried to comfort you by saying, "don't worry, the worst they can do is send you back to the lab!"

you ignored your friend and ran straight into a random room of the house, holding your breath fearfully as you prayed not to get caught.

jake walked into the house, neytiri & her daughters following close behind him. lo'ak and neteyam stood awkwardly in the middle of the living room, staring silently at their father.

jake glanced at the spare bedroom, which had its door wide open, and sighed, "girls go to your room."

neytiri looked at her mate with confusion; she, kiri and tuk had only run into jake on the way back from their day out, so she had no idea what was happening.

once kirk and tuk had got out of sight, jake turned to the spare bedroom and firmly called out, "y/n, come out."

your whole world froze, and you felt your heart drop to your stomach; indeed, it was over for you now. you bit on your tongue and reluctantly walked out of the room.

"...wait outside, I need to talk to you." you immediately followed jakes request, lowering your head in respect as you practically ran out of the house. you stiffly stood outside the sully residence, too embarrassed by the harsh stares of the elderly na'vi below to move from your current position.