Quick Transmigration: Dismant...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs Author: subestring Category: BL doujin Release tim... More

World 1: Campus
World 2: Ancient; lao gong is a new emperor
World 3: The end of the world
World 4: Western fantasy
World 5: Entertainment: lao gong is an entertainment tycoon
World 6: Sentinel guide
World 7: The werewolf game
World 8: Mermaid
World 9: Orc world
World 10: Ancient; heroine with a system
World 11: Holographic online game
World 12: Nightmare space
World 13: Ancient: lao gong is a fool
World 14: Modern: lao gong became 'ex'-fiance?
World 15: Entertainment: lao gong is a top actor
World 16: Nomadic people
World 18: Xiao shou with autism
World 19: Holy See and Vampires
World 20: The prince and the prince(ss)?
World 21: ABO
World 22: CV; Voice actor, dubbing
World 23: Entertainment industry
World 24: Two space world: the squirrel raised by the villain
World 25: Cultivation: the last mission world
To the upper realm
Extra Story 1: Little A and Ball
Extra Story 2: End Times Traveler Baiyun
Extra Story 3: The Cultivation Chapter Le Xiyin and Du Ting
Extra Episode 4: Campus Chapter Ling Xue
Extra Storyline: Squirrel Cat Fox Baihualou
Extra Story 5: Ancient Wu Xian and Leng Qingqiu
Extra Story 6: The King of Entertainment Garry Fan Hechang
Extra Story 7: Ning Sitong, the Voice from Another World
The bored little squirrel wants to play!
Extra Episode 8: Ball Meets Parents
Extra Episode 9: Ball Meets Parents 2
Extra Episode 10: Ball Meets Parents 3
Extra Story 11: Ball Meets Parents 4
Extra Story 12: Ball Meets Parents 5
Extra Episode 13: Ball Meets Parents 6

World 17: Designer

2.7K 41 24
By coffeenrie

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 301 Accident

    "Calculation of points, dismantling the male and female protagonists and rewarding 1000 points, side missions, helping the male protagonist win the world, 70% completion rate, rewarding 300 points." In the main system space, the mechanical female voice summed up

    Baitang's task performance points and stopped appearing sounded.

    Baitang curiously walked up to the two puppies. In the last world, Qiu'er and Little A hadn't appeared since Qiu'er got drunk. If he couldn't sense their existence, Baitang would have thought they were What happened.

    In the corner of the main space, the two systems saw Baitang approaching, Qiu'er immediately got up from the ground, and little A maintained the posture of lying on his side.

    "Tangtang, it's not what you think. Let me explain..."

    Baitang didn't think much about it at first, but when he heard Qiu'er was about to speak in a hurry, he suddenly realized, with a look of "I understand" on his face. smirk.

    "Yeah, I know~" Baitang smiled meaningfully, his eyes wandering between Qiu'er and Xiao A.

    Qiu'er's whole body turned pink, "That's not what Tangtang thought, Tangtang, you're wrong." "

    Okay, I think ~wrong~" Baitang looked Holding the ball and laughing with Little A.

    Qiu'er was in a hurry, "Really not, I am the attacker, I am the attacker!!!" He would not admit that he is the one below.

    Little A stood up lazily, with a satisfied face, and after officially confirming the relationship with Qiu'er, he felt comfortable all over.

    "Yes, Qiu'er is attacking." Little A knows that Qiu'er wants to save face, at this time, as long as he says what he says, he will benefit a lot in the future.

    "Tangtang, did you hear, little A also admitted that I'm Gong." Qiu'er raised his chin slightly, with a little pride on his face.

    But in Baitang's eyes, Qiu'er is clearly arrogant.

    Little A winked at Bai Tang, asking him to help her.

    As a peerless good host, of course Baitang has to take into account the face and feelings of the two systems. Anyway, little A doesn't mind these things, so what can I do to make Qiu'er happy.

    "Qiu'er is great, super powerful~" Baitang gave a thumbs up, "Missing~"

    "That's right." Qiu'er became even more proud. Although the facts did not match what was said, the attack followed in front of Tangtang. To maintain the image, he must give him one of the two.

    Qiu'er is very satisfied with Little A's debut, emmm...then allow him to go to bed tonight.

    They talked for a while, and it was time to watch the plot again.

    Qiu'er summoned the world script in a good mood, with pink characters on a white background, revealing a little romance, and "My Dear Mrs. President" written on it in fancy fonts. It is obvious that this is a world with a modern city as the background.

    The hero's name is Wen Changhe, the president of the Wen Group, and the heroine's name is Zu Shuang, a senior who is about to graduate. At the same time, she is also the best friend of the hero's younger sister, Wen Changrou.

    One afternoon, when Zu Shuang and Wen Changrou were shopping, they were talking and laughing as they walked on the road when an out-of-control truck hit them. A boy next to him, that is, Bai Tang, the male supporting role in this world, was pushed out.

    Baitang was knocked into the air, hospitalized and turned into a vegetative state.

    Wen Changrou felt sorry, and went to the hospital with Zu Shuang to visit Baitang. When leaving the hospital, Zu Shuang happened to meet Wen Changhe to pick him up, and the hero and heroine met.

    Wen Changhe learned that it was Zushuang who saved his sister, and was very grateful to her.

    In this way, the heroine Zu Shuang got on the line of the heroine by saving Wen Changrou's relationship, and successfully entered the Wen's Group for internship.

    The internship process was not smooth, and Zu Shuang was recruited by the hero instead of a formal interview.

    Wen's didn't just get in if he wanted to. The employees inside all worked hard and came in through their own skills. No one would accept Zu Shuang who came by airborne. What's more, through work contacts, he found that Zu Shuang didn't have much skill. The old employees were even more dissatisfied with the need to claim credit, but she was let in by Wen Changhe, and everyone dared not speak out about Zu Shuang's displeasure.

    Wen Changhe was busy with work, so when Zu Shuang was placed in the lower department, she seldom paid attention to her.

    At this time, Wen's competing company paid a high price and poached the team that had been oppressed by Zushuang for a long time.

    At this time, Zu Shuang panicked. This team will represent the company in an international competition in the near future. If Wen Changhe knows that she forced her to leave, she must be fired.

    Zu Shuang sued Wen Changrou and portrayed herself as a diligent and hard-working employee, but was squeezed out by the old employees, and even took the design draft to quit.

    Wen Changrou was pampered so well, supported by an older brother on top of her head, she didn't have to worry about anything, and didn't understand the dangers of people's hearts, so she believed Zu Shuang's words completely, and complained to Wen Changhe.

    Wen Changhe dotes on his younger sister, and after getting to know the truth from Zushuang, he quickly formed a new design team to represent the company in the upcoming international competition. into the team.

    In this way, under the leadership of the male protagonist, Wen's design team has passed all the way and entered the finals of the international competition. Every team will gain the attention of the public. Zu Shuang is like this, winning the love of the public as the youngest goddess designer, And won the confrontation with the design team who left. After the game, Zu Shuang also lifted the veil of plagiarism by Wen's design team who left, which caused an uproar among the public.

    In the end, Zu Shuang, who had achieved success and fame, married the hero Wen Changhe under the help of Wen Changrou.

    After reading this story, the two systems can only describe this heroine as shameless. Why can this kind of person be a heroine?

    It's not that Wen Changhe doesn't want to recruit people without skills. He recruited her into the company after seeing Zu Shuang's works and thinking that she has potential.

    However, all of this is not due to Zu Shuang's strength. Her graduation work was plagiarized, and the person who was plagiarized was none other than Baitang, the male partner who was made into a vegetative state by her. The plagiarism conspiracy exposed after the international competition was also because she had the habit of plagiarizing. Before Wen's old employees left, she stole the design drafts they were going to participate in. This is the so-called evidence of plagiarism.

    Before the heroine and the heroine were ready to get married, the male lead Baitang finally woke up. He was dumb and could not speak. After learning that his work was plagiarized and he could not graduate, he felt resentful and wrote an electronic letter to send the female lead Zu Shuang's plagiarism was sent to major newspapers. Wen's future president's wife, Venus, who is internationally renowned in the design industry, was a plagiarist. This incident caused a sensation in the city and quickly spread abroad.

    In order to preserve his reputation, Zu Shuang met Baitang alone in the name of asking for forgiveness on the day he was discharged from the hospital.

    When they met alone, Zu Shuang not only did not apologize, but instead spoke rudely, provoking the male supporting actor to lose control of his emotions. She recorded this passage and posted it on the Internet. In the video, Zu Shuang pitifully asked Bai Tang why she framed her. Instead, he beat Zu Shuang and bribed the doctor to issue a medical certificate for Baitang's delusional disorder, proving that Baitang is a mentally ill patient.

    Things ended anticlimactic like this, Zu Shuang cleared her stigma, announced her withdrawal from the design industry, and returned to the family.

    The design world lost a rising design master, everyone blamed Baitang and insulted him, because he was sick, so they lost the design world Venus. The male supporting role had poor mental capacity, and finally ended the incident by jumping off a building and committing suicide.

    "It's disgusting!" Qiu'er was so angry that he couldn't add it.

    Little A cheered him up from the side, "Relax, calm down, with you here, the host will not end up like that." Baitang was a

    little frustrated, he remembered that every time his old Gong's identity was the president Every now and then, he had to take the crematorium route.

    "Ah Yao is not such a person, let's go there first and then talk about it." Baitang still called the hero by the name of the previous life, and it would not be too late to change his words when he went to the next world.

    "Okay, little A, keep an eye on the heroine, absolutely, absolutely, never give her any chance." Qiu'er took little A's hand and urged.

    Perhaps they were distracted during the teleportation. As soon as Baitang opened his eyes, a harsh trumpet sounded in his ears, and then he lost consciousness.

    "Woooo~ Tangtang is sorry."

    Baitang was woken up by Qiu'er's cries. He opened his eyes and found himself floating in the air.

    "What, what's going on?" Baitang had just finished speaking when a dazzling light came from above his head.

    When he got used to the white light, he saw a group of white coats below were trying to save himself.

    Baitang: "Why am I lying down?"

    He looked at his hands in surprise, and then at the person lying on the operating table, he was indeed right.

    Qiu'er said, "Tangtang, when we came, the male lead was pushed out by the female lead and hit by a car, so now they are trying to save your body."

    Little A patted Qiu'er's head and said apologetically to Baitang , "Sorry for the host, not only that, if the thing hasn't happened yet, we can change the direction of the event, but the event has already happened, and we can't change it forcibly, so you can't return to your body for the time being."

    Baitang reacted for a while, then said in a low voice, "Do you mean that I can only return to my body when the hero and heroine are about to get married?" Little A

    nodded, then shook his head again, "Not all of them. The ability of me and Qiu'er can make the host wake up earlier than the time of the original plot, but we need the energy of this world, and the plot of this world has progressed before we can gain energy." Hearing what little A said

    , Baitang's heart sinks, he can't even appear in front of Lao Gong, how can he stop them from being together, does he want him to watch them fall in love and love each other? !

    Thinking of this, the little squirrel feels sad. It’s fine if he can’t be with Lao Gong. He still has to see him fall in love with others. He will be like his former self, hugging the hostess and making goat milk for her , wiped her hair, and hugged her to sleep...

    The young man lowered his head, his eyes gradually turning red.

    At this time, the operating light was turned off, announcing the end of the operation, only to hear the doctor say, "Push the patient to the ward." The author has something to say,

    should

    Tangtang look after the male lead and the female lead, of course it is impossible! ! !
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 302

    Bai Tang followed the nurses back to the ward, looking at the young man wrapped up like a mummy on the bed, could it be that in this life, he could only watch his own Lao Gong hugging other women? !

    Xixi murmured outside the ward, because the heroine Zu Shuang and Wen Changrou were witnesses, they assisted the police to complete the transcripts and stayed in the hospital waiting for Baitang to undergo surgery.

    When Baitang transferred from the operating room to the ward, Wen Changrou felt ashamed, because of him, the boy was hit by a car.

    Wen Changrou is the younger sister of the president of the Wen Group, and the second young lady of the Wen family. She is rich and powerful, so she directly transferred the boy to a high-end ward.

    They followed the doctor into the ward and listened to what the doctor said about Baitang.

    "The patient's life is temporarily out of danger, but the brain has been severely impacted... In other words, the patient is now in a vegetative state." The more

    Bai Tang thought about it, the more unwilling he became, especially when Zu Shuang was standing in front of his hospital bed, showing a hypocritical expression. Regret expression.

    Although the original plot said it was an accident, but Baitang saw the fleeting smile on the corner of her mouth, she clearly did it on purpose.

    While Qiu'er was discussing with little A how to change the plot without the intervention of the host and gain world energy, Bai Tang suddenly rushed towards his body, he wanted to return to his body, he wanted to go back.

    Without gaining the energy of this world, Baitang can't go back.

    He rushed over again and again, and was bounced away again and again.

    After bouncing away for the fifth time, he hit the wall and fell to the ground. The red-eyed boy finally gave up and sat on the ground, crying loudly.

    "Tangtang, don't do this, it will take a while, and I will get the energy after a while, so bear with it." Seeing Tangtang crying, Qiu'er felt uncomfortable.

    "I've discussed it with Qiu'er. Although you can't return to your body during this period, there is a way for the hero to meet you." Little A said.

    "Really, really?" The boy raised his head, his eyes flushed.

    "Really." For Baitang's peace of mind, Little A took out the appearance spray that was exchanged with Qiu'er in the system space. After spraying, Baitang could appear in front of people, and not everyone could see Baitang. , but whoever Baitang wants to appear in front of, only that person can see Baitang.

    Little A sprayed the spray on Baitang, but he didn't dare to put it on Baitang's hands. He couldn't spray too much spray, as there would be after-effects if he sprayed too much. It was a sacrifice of mental power to show up for a short time.

    Baitang raised his hand to wipe away his tears, and laughed through his tears, "Thank you little A, thank you Qiu'er~"

    Wen Changhe received a call from Wen Changrou saying that she had gotten into trouble, put down half of the meeting, and came to the meeting in a hurry. Hospital.

    He pushed open the door of the ward, and the doctors, Wen Changrou, and Zu Shuang in the ward turned to look at him when they heard the movement.

    Hearing the sound, the young man raised his head, his emotions had almost calmed down under the comfort of Qiu Er and Xiao A, but the moment he saw Wen Changhe, he broke the superficial calm again.

    I saw his eyes were red, and the clear and clean almond pupils gathered crystal liquid.

    "Ah...ah..." He...

    the young man opened his mouth, but he couldn't utter the title that came to his lips.

    Wen Changhe looked at the young man who was helplessly huddled in the corner, his heart throbbing uncontrollably.

    In nearly thirty years of life, this is the first time this has happened.

    He walked towards the boy, and the two puppies on the boy quickly ran away.

    Wen Changhe came in front of the boy, squatted down, and stretched out his hand to wipe his tears, "Don't cry..." The

    hand in midair passed the boy's face, and he looked at his hand in astonishment, unbelievable, touching it again It's still the same situation when you touch the boy.

    Big teardrops slid down Baitang's cheeks, pink lips slightly parted, with hesitation, "I'm afraid~" The

    young man didn't make a sound, but Wen Changhe could read the unspoken words from the young man's mouth. discourse.

    "Don't be afraid, I'm here, how can I help you?" Wen Changhe's heart was broken by the young man's crying, and he touched the young man's cheek carefully, as if he could wipe away his tears.

    The three people in front of the hospital bed stared wide-eyed, watching Wen Changhe's movements as if they were insane.

    Zu Shuang tugged on Wen Changrou's sleeve, "Is your brother..." His brain is sick, Zu Shuang dare not say the second half of the sentence, after all, the other party is the president of Wen's.

    Wen Changrou also finds it incredible, what happened to my brother, is he hallucinating because he is too tired from work?

    "Brother." Wen Changrou called out to him.

    Even after shouting a few times, Wen Changhe turned a deaf ear.

    The young man wiped away his tears, smiled under Wen Changhe's soft words, looked in the direction of the hospital bed, and signaled that someone was calling him.

    With Baitang's reminder, Wen Changhe turned to look at them.

    "Brother, are you too tired?" Wen Changrou walked over and took Wen Changhe's arm.

    Wen Changhe still dotes on Wen Changrou, his younger sister, and he said, "What's wrong with you?" He

    followed Wen Changrou's gaze to look at the hospital bed, and the person lying on the bed was not just a young man huddled in a corner .

    He looked at the person on the hospital bed, and then looked back at the boy in the corner. The two had exactly the same face, but the one lying on the bed would not smile at him.

    "That's right, because of us, Baitang got into a car accident and became a vegetable." Wen Changrou lowered her head, she was kind and almost killed someone, she felt guilty towards Baitang.

    It was his sister who caused the boy to be like this.

    Thinking of this, Wen Changhe gasped for breath, and he looked at Baitang.

    The young man's eyes were timid, his almond eyes were watery, looking at Wen Changhe, his heart felt sore.

    'I'm sorry' Wen Changhe opened his mouth and silently apologized to the boy.

    With a smile on the corner of Baitang's mouth, he came to Wen Changhe's side and shook his head gently.

    This is not Wen Changhe's fault in the first place, so there is no need to apologize to him.

    Perhaps Baitang's soul stayed in the ward for a long time, and the ward was a bit gloomy and cold.

    Zu Shuang was wearing a suspender skirt today, her arms and shoulders were not covered by clothes, and the air-conditioning swished towards her.

    She couldn't stand the temperature, so she walked to the window, brushed and opened the curtains, and the ward was suddenly brightened.

    The sun suddenly came in, and the boy covered his face with his hands, curled up in pain, and even crawled back to the corner to curl up, his exposed skin was also burned red by the direct sunlight.

    The two puppies ran back to Baitang's side, sticking out their tongues to lick his red arm.

    The two puppies are none other than Qiu'er and Little A in the mental state. They have a spiritual connection with Baitang. The male protagonist can see Baitang in the soul state, and naturally he can also see the system in the mental state.

    "It's still comfortable in the sun..." Zu Shuang was basking in the sun, just as he finished speaking, the curtains were "swiped" and pulled shut.

    Zu Shuang was taken aback for a moment, and when she turned her head, she met a pair of eyes full of haze, and the chill inside made her stiffen all over.

    Soon, Wen Changhe looked away. The teary-eyed boy made him feel distressed, but he was helpless.

    Wen Changhe felt a deep sense of powerlessness, he could only watch the boy cry, but he couldn't do anything.

    The curtains were drawn again, and Baitang, who was under the shadow, felt the burning sensation on his skin lessen.

    Qiu'er looked at Baitang's arm distressedly, and activated the healing function to heal the burn on his arm.

    Through Wen Changrou and the doctor, Wen Changhe understood the ins and outs of the incident and the boy's condition, and ordered to use the best medicine to cure the boy.

    It's a fool to have money but not make money. President Wen has a lot of money. As long as he can afford the money, he can get any good medicine.

    Out of guilt, Wen Changrou also agreed with her brother's approach.

    On the contrary, Zu Shuang, after hearing Wen Changhe's words, his facial expression distorted for a moment.

    If Baitang wakes up at this juncture, there will be another disturbance in her graduation project.

    In fact, in the car accident in the afternoon, she pushed Baitang out on purpose, she was just a mute, why was she favored by her mentor, and she even said that she would send a letter of recommendation to introduce him to Wen's Group.

    Baitang's family members are all in the countryside, so they can't get to the big city in one day.

    Wen Changhe drove the two girls away, don't get in the way here.

    Wen Changrou doesn't like to stay in the hospital if there is nothing else to do. Since her brother is taking care of it, she should go home obediently. What happened in the afternoon scared her.

    "Shuangshuang, let's go first, I'll leave it to my brother to deal with it." Wen Changrou held Zushuang's hand, and found that her hand was cold, and thought that she hadn't come out of the fright in the afternoon.

    "Go to my house, I'll ask Aunt Wang to make tea, the food Aunt Wang makes is delicious." Wen Changrou pulled Zu Shuang away who was not very willing.

    Hearing Wen Changrou's words, Wen Changhe felt uneasy in his heart. After all, the boy was hit by a car because of them. How could he let go of this matter quickly, and happily held hands and prepared to eat delicious food.

    However, Wen Changhe's emotions were well covered up, no one could see his mood at this time.

    It was also impossible for the doctor to guard only one patient, Baitang. After the doctor left, Wen Changhe squatted in front of the young man. Under the treatment of two systems, Baitang's sun-burned skin had already healed.

    "Is your name Baitang?" There was no outsider in the ward, Wen Changhe asked warmly, not afraid that others would treat him as crazy.

    Baitang nodded. He was still speechless for the time being. When he returned to his body, he could use healing powers to cure the dumb disease. However, in his current state, he was not completely integrated into the world. Repulsion, so now he can't use any ability except relying on the two systems.

    "Go back to the bed and sit, okay? It's cold on the ground." Wen Changhe heard about the out-of-body events, most of which happened when people were on the verge of death. something that happened before.

    He didn't know that the young man's state was a kind of out-of-body state, or a ghost. The young man was afraid of the sun, so he must have a sense of temperature.

    In the early spring, the ground was cold, and Wen Changhe wanted to drag the boy to sit on another empty hospital bed, but he forgot that he couldn't touch him, so he grabbed it with his hand and it was empty.

    Baitang's complexion darkened, but he still managed to brace himself and smiled at him.

    He stood up and took the initiative to walk to the place Wen Changhe pointed to and sit down.

    Looking at the boy's translucent body, Wen Changhe swore secretly that he would definitely find a way to cure him.

    The author has something to say

    and has met, is it still far from a kiss and a hug?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 303 He Is A Cute Boy

    Wen Changhe stayed in the ward for a day and a night. Early the next morning, he woke up on another hospital bed, and there was no trace of the boy in the room.

    Unknowingly, the curtains were pulled open, and warm sunlight streamed in through the open windows.

    Wen Changhe was shocked. He came to the window and closed the curtains, and whispered the boy's name in the room, "Tangtang, Tangtang, are you there..." He yelled several times, except for the boy who was sleeping on the hospital bed

    . The boy, the boy who laughed and cried with him yesterday still did not appear, as if everything he saw yesterday was a dream.

    Wen Changhe came to the hospital bed and held the boy's hand, "Tangtang, can you come out, I want to see you..."

    In fact, Baitang didn't leave, but the time limit for spraying his body was up. Spraying the body spray continuously would do too much damage to the spirit. Qiu'er and Xiao A forbade Baitang to do this. Wen Changhe couldn't see Baitang, but he was still in the ward.

    Just as Wen Changhe was holding the young man's hand in a daze, a breeze blew across his face, and a line of words slowly appeared beside the disposable water cup on the table, as if someone was writing on the table with their fingers dipped in water.

    'I'm here. '

    Wen Changhe noticed this line of words, and a slight smile appeared on his mouth.

    Immediately, another line appeared on the desktop, 'I can't appear now, but I will always be by your side. The man's smile froze on his

    face, could he never see the boy again.

    Then he thought of a possibility, would it hurt the boy a lot if he showed up?

    At this moment, Wen Changhe's cell phone rang, and it was a call from his secretary, "President, at ten o'clock this morning, you made an appointment with Mr. Hua. Where are you now? Mr. Hua has already arrived at the company.

    " If it wasn't for the secretary's reminder, Wen Changhe would have forgotten that he is a busy president.

    "Let the vice president go to the reception. I have something to do, so I won't be returning to the company this week." Wen Changhe said.

    "However, you still have a meeting tomorrow about the international competition half a year later..."

    "Push it to next Monday, everything will be sorted out, and we will have a meeting next Monday to talk about it together." After Wen Changhe hung up the phone, he turned his attention back to the desktop, and the boy did not write any new sentences.

    He sat there, not knowing what to think.

    The doctor came to round the ward to examine the boy's physical condition, and brought two plainly dressed middle-aged people with him.

    "Doctor, how is my son? When will he wake up?"

    The two elders of the Bai family have been working in the fields all year round. They look much older than their actual age. The two have sorrow on their faces. The only son is lying dead, How not to let them despair.

    "Last month, Tangtang was alive and kicking when he came home, why now..."

    "God is not open..."

    Father Bai was a dull middle-aged man. After he asked the doctor about the medical expenses, he fell silent.

    Mother Bai cried so desolately that even the doctor couldn't bear to watch her.

    "Let's go back and ask relatives to borrow money. We can raise as much as we can." Bai's father dragged the crying mother, but it was useless to make trouble in the hospital. The driver who caused the accident ran away again. The most important thing now is his son's medical expenses .

    Baitang's car accident made the already difficult family worse. Most of the relatives of poor families are also poor relatives. It is estimated that not many people are willing to lend them money, but the two elders only have such a son, who was frightened by the accident before and became dumb Well, they didn't give up on him, and they can't now, they have to save their son.

    Wen Changhe was still there, and the doctor hurriedly said, "This is Mr. Wen, who is willing to bear Baitang's medical expenses."

    Father Bai was shocked, and grabbed Wen Changhe's hand and asked, "Are you the driver who caused the accident?" Otherwise No one would pay to treat a stranger.

    When Bai Mu heard this, she hit and scratched Wen Changhe, "You murderer, give back my son, give me back my son..."

    Women who do farm work have great strength, and Wen Changhe also took a lot of effort. Jincai grabbed Bai Mu's waving hand, "I am not the driver who caused the accident, but I am indeed responsible for this matter."

    If it wasn't for saving Wen Changrou, nothing would happen to Baitang.

    Judging from the surveillance video on the side of the road at that time, it looks like Baitang went to rescue Wen Changrou to save others, but he lost his balance and fell out before being hit by a car.

    The position of the three of them is very strange, Zu Shuang just blocked the camera, Baitang did try to pull Wen Changrou, the movement of him being pushed out by Zu Shuang was blocked by Zu Shuang's back, so the surveillance video couldn't capture it, it looked like It's like Baitang saving someone, but trading his life for his own.

    Saving people is a good thing, but taking advantage of yourself is not a good thing.

    Knowing the cause and effect, the two elders of the Bai family could not blame Wen Changhe, he was just the older brother of the person involved, and it was the hit-and-run driver who really caused Baitang to become a vegetative state.

    The two elders of the Bai family thanked Wen Changhe a thousand times, "Good man~"

    The two elders of the Bai family stayed in the ward, and Wen Changhe went to pay the money with the doctor.

    He came home with an umbrella, and Wen Changrou and Zu Shuang were eating snacks and walking the dog in the garden.

    In Wen Changhe's eyes, the bright smiles on the faces of the two girls were dazzling.

    "Brother, why did you come back? Is there a lot going on in the company..." Wen Changhe took care of everything, and let Wen Changrou develop an innocent and romantic temperament.

    "I just came back from the hospital." Wen Changhe still couldn't help but say harsh words to her sister who had been doting on her for more than 20 years.

    When Wen Changrou heard it, she remembered the picture of Baitang lying in a pool of blood. She really didn't want to recall yesterday's experience, it was too scary.

    She took the initiative to change the subject and pushed Zu Shuang to Wen Changhe, "Brother, Shuangshuang is a design major just like me. Her graduation project was highly praised by her instructor last night. Shuangshuang is so talented in design, so fat and watery." Why don't you be an outsider, why don't you let Shuangshuang go to work in our company."

    Standing in front of him was Wen Changhe, who was often seen in magazines and was known as the fifth king of diamonds, Zu Shuang was very nervous, but more is shy.

    Wen Changhe, who stayed up all night, not only did not feel decadent, but instead had a sense of vicissitudes of a man, which added charm to him, and Wen Changrou said a lot of good things to Wen Changhe. The higher the worship.

    Although he couldn't see the boy, Wen Changhe knew that the boy followed him home. Tangtang was afraid of the sun, and he didn't want to get entangled with the two little girls in the courtyard.

    "Whatever you want, just tell the secretary." Wen Changhe waved his hand and strode in.

    As Wen Changrou's second miss, although she doesn't manage the company's affairs, no one in the company's senior management doesn't know her, including the secretary.

    After Wen Changhe entered the room, Wen Changrou picked up her mobile phone and called the president's secretary to explain her purpose.

    The secretary said, "Okay Second Miss, I'll arrange it right away."

    "Rou Rou, why are you so embarrassed, I..."

    "Hey, what's so embarrassing, professors are notoriously difficult to deal with, you've already taken care of him, Such a good talent, if you don't join Wen's, it will be our Wen's loss." Wen Changju said, "Besides, we are good friends, and you saved me, so you don't need to thank me for such a small matter... "

    "Well, we are good friends..." Zu Shuang was moved.

    Since Wen Changrou didn't tell Zu Shuang clearly what position she was assigned to, Zu Shuang thought that Wen Changrou called Wen Changhe's secretary because it was the management who arranged for her, or Wen Changhe's The assistant, when she arrived at the company to report, was stunned.

    What she didn't expect, the secretary arranged for her was just an intern in the design department. This is something for later, let's not mention it for now.

    Back to Wen Changhe.

    After Bai Tang returned home with his old Gong, Wen Changhe immediately closed the curtains, went to wash up, got a glass of water, and put it on the table.

    "Tangtang, are you tired? Did you get exposed to the sun just now?" Wen Changhe said softly.

    Water stains appeared on the black desktop, and the strokes formed the words, 'I'm not tired, I'm just a little hungry~'

    The little squirrel said that he wanted to eat pine cones.

    Wen Changhe was taken aback for a moment, can he eat in the soul state, and how?

    "How can I help you, what do you want to eat?"

    Soon, a line of words appeared on the table, "I have something to eat."

    The soul is not a ghost, you can't use the method of burning things, and you don't need to burn things. There is a way to make Baitang eat delicious food.

    Before Wen Changhe could not see, Baitang turned back into a little squirrel, sitting on the table, holding pine nuts in both hands and gnawing.

    "Zhizhizhi——" It's delicious, but it's a pity that A'he can't eat it.

    Wen Changhe looked at the sentence on the desktop, and a hundred thousand whys popped up in his mind, how did Tangtang eat, what did he eat, whether he was clean, whether he was healthy or not... After asking these questions a lot, the little

    squirrel Not happy to answer.

    After he wrote the sentence 'I'm sleepy and want to sleep', he stopped answering Wen Changhe's question and stayed in President Wen standing in the room, feeling lost.

    The little squirrel is not very happy, his old Gong can't see himself, so it's fine if he can't make delicious food for himself, but he has to be restricted and not given to him to eat.

    Qiu'er was gloating on the side, "That's right, the male lead is too much."

    Little A, who was on the side, wrote down all the male lead's questions, all for the good of the host, it seems that Qiu'er also loves to eat, especially In terms of snacks, sometimes he would say that his stomach hurts if he eats too much. Should he also limit Qiu'er's snacks?

    Although President Wen, who manages a lot of things every day, took a week off to not go to the company, it is impossible for him to be a hands-off shopkeeper and do everything.

    He sat in his study, staring absently at the computer screen.

    I don't know if Tangtang woke up, where he was sleeping, whether he was covered with a quilt, whether he would catch a cold...

    Although there were many questions, he didn't dare to ask any more. It will wake him up, and the second is because he is afraid that Tangtang will get angry and ignore him.

    Speaking of which, just now Tangtang was angry because of asking too many questions, how can I stop him from being angry?

    The president had some thoughts, and unknowingly typed the words "how to coax an angry boyfriend" on the keyboard with his fingers, and posted it on a certain forum.

    When Wen Changhe came to his senses, many people had replied to his post, but most of the answers were not realistic.

    "Send flowers, send perfume, send lipstick, apologize on a date, kneel on the keyboard..."

    President Wen pursed his lips, looked at the old-fashioned answer above, thought for a while, and added on the theme post, "I'm a man , the object is also a boy."

    One stone stirred up a thousand waves, and the theme post suddenly exploded, and many "confidant sisters" and like-minded people exploded.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 304 Distance

    "Lord, please describe your cute little character. Only the right medicine can get twice the result with half the effort." This is the latest reply, and it quickly gained the support of many netizens.

    After seeing the question, the boy's face appeared in Wen Changhe's mind, imagining the scene of him eating, and then typed a few lines on the keyboard, "Very cute, just like a little squirrel." Although he did

    n't Seeing the boy eating, he could imagine the boy's bulging cheeks, like a squirrel eating.

    "Squirrel? Is it the squirrel attribute? Where did you find the object of the poster? It's so cute..." The

    theme post was crooked, and the reply floors were all discussing attribute issues.

    Wen Changhe was very helpless, as expected, relying on others is unreliable.

    Suddenly, the cup at hand moved, and a line of words appeared on the desktop, "What is Aha looking at~"

    Wen Changhe closed the laptop reflexively. His relationship with the boy hadn't reached that point yet, if he saw If the title of the post is changed, the other party may be angry.

    Wen Changhe said guiltily, "It's nothing, I'm dealing with some urgent matters."

    Urgent matters = how to stop the boy from being angry.

    Ah He is hiding something from him!

    This knowledge made Baitang feel very uncomfortable. Just when Baitang wanted to ask, suddenly, Xiao A said, "The hero is looking for someone to teach him how to fall in love." Baitang said, "Do you have something to hide?

    " "I" was halfway through writing, and stopped there.

    Under the influence of the male lead, little A learned how to chase his wife and catch the ball. In the relationship between Baitang and the male lead, he is on the side of the male lead. On the one hand, the male lead is his mentor; on the other hand, The male protagonist is a person of great luck, Baitang is with the male protagonist, can be happy and happy, and can get luck, so why not do it.

    Qiu'er yelled, "I don't believe it, let me see what's in the male lead's computer." As he said, he hacked into the male lead's computer, found the theme posts on the page, and transferred the content of the posts to the tablet to Baitang Look, "Tangtang, look, the hero didn't confess to you, where did he get a boyfriend?" The

    official partners in the original plot were Wen Changhe and Zu Shuang, there is no reason for someone else. It can only be Baitang.

    Baitang knew this very well, and sweetness appeared in his heart.

    Well, my old Gong is the same as the previous world, emotionally dull, but not stupid, and knows how to ask for help.

    Wen Changhe looked at the half-written words on the desktop and asked, "Am I something? Tangtang wants to ask me anything, just ask, and I'll tell you what I know." He didn't want the boy to alienate him from his own heart

    , Talking openly and honestly is the quickest and easiest solution.

    A line of words slowly appeared on the desktop, "Do you like me?"

    The period was used instead of a question mark, and Wen Changhe also noticed this.

    A trace of panic flashed in his eyes, but he calmed down quickly.

    Just as the young man perceived, he really liked Baitang, it was love at first sight, and the moment he saw the young man, his life was considered complete.

    There was a smile on Wen Changhe's lips, and his eyes were as gentle as water, "Yes, I like Tangtang. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. It's love at first sight, isn't it very old-fashioned?"

    "It's really old-fashioned." Qiu'er complained. He didn't know the identity of the hero, but he also knew that the hero had a lot of background, otherwise it would be impossible to follow Tangtang across the world. allow.

    Hearing his old Gong's confession, Baitang's heart was so sweet that he forgot to reply to Wen Changhe, and ran away with a blushing face, leaving Wen Changhe waiting for the boy's reply.

    Until the water stains on the table dried up, the boy still didn't move. He guessed that he probably ran away.

    Once an idea pops up in your mind, you can't hold it back anymore.

    He tentatively called out to the front of nothingness, "Tangtang..." He

    didn't get back, the boy was really not here.

    Wen Changhe's heart sank, he couldn't figure out what Baitang meant, whether the other party had the same meaning for him.

    He turned on the computer again, and the post he posted half an hour ago had already received quite a few replies.

    The man pursed his lips and tapped the keyboard with his fingers quickly, gathering the wisdom of the vast number of netizens. The reason why he was able to make Wen's bigger and make Wen's rank in the top 500 in the world in his hands was because he did not know how to Discouraged, never say never, how can you just give up because of the boy's temporary refusal.

    For Baitang, he is bound to win, and he will never give up.

    From the first time he saw each other, he knew what kind of life is meaningful.

    Wen Changhe did his homework on the computer all night, summing up the suggestions of his close sisters.

    To pursue a person, start with liking.

    Early the next morning, Wen Changhe washed up and asked the housekeeper to prepare a nutritious meal for two.

    To pursue a person, you must first start with your preferences.

    He only met the boy a few times and knew his name, but he knew nothing about the rest. It was normal for the boy to reject him.

    Baitang curiously followed Wen Changhe, and they came to the hospital. The two elders of the Bai family had guarded Baitang for a day and a night, and their voices were dry and hoarse.

    "The doctor said that talking to the vegetative person more may arouse his reaction." Father Bai explained to Wen Changhe.

    Sitting in front of Baitang's hospital bed, Baitang's mother babbled about Baitang's past deeds, "I still remember that you used to like to eat egg custard made by mother, Tangtang, get up quickly, and mother will make egg custard for you... ..."

    As she spoke, Bai Mu's voice choked up again, her eyes were extremely dry, but no tears were seen.

    Her tears flowed all night, and they had already dried up.

    This scene made the hearts of the people present very sad, and the nurses who came in to make rounds with them sneaked out of the corridor to wipe their tears.

    Doctors and nurses gave Baitang a physical examination, and Wen Changhe opened the thermos bucket, which contained a nutritious meal prepared by the housekeeper, "Uncle and aunt are tired, let's eat something first, it's made at home, healthy and hygienic." Bai's father and mother did not

    read They have read some books, but they also know the word of politeness, so they thanked Wen Changhe.

    The two elders sighed at the thermos. After this incident, people in their forties looked like old people in their sixties.

    Baitang's car accident had dealt a huge blow to this family.

    The chair next to him moved slightly, and Wen Changhe knew that it was Baitang, and he probably didn't want to see his parents feel so sad for him.

    Wen Changhe comforted, "Uncle and aunt, don't worry, the driver who caused the accident will definitely be caught."

    Father Bai sighed, "We just want Tangtang to wake up now.

    " There is no guarantee that every vegetative person will wake up 100% of the time. Most of the vegetative people who wake up rely on luck.

    Wen Changhe remembered that Baitang followed him home yesterday. He looked at the young man lying on the hospital bed. The human body has no soul, so how could he wake up.

    He used to be an atheist, but after seeing the boy, he changed his mind.

    Maybe send the boy back, and he will be able to wake up.

    Wen Changhe chatted with Bai's father and mother about Baitang's preferences, and before he knew it, another day passed.

    He sent the two elderly people to a nearby hotel, told them to rest well, and waited to go to the hospital early the next day.     Afterwards, he took Baitang back home, and said to the air, "Uncle and auntie are very sad

    , Tangtang, go back to your body."

The mother looks haggard, and her heart hurts badly. The two elders of the Bai family have worked hard all their lives, but they almost let their white-haired person send a black-haired person.

    A line of words slowly appeared on the desktop, "I can't go back..."

    Through this line of words, Wen Changhe seemed to see the grievance on the young man's face.

    He pressed his temples and comforted Baitang, "It's okay, there is always a way."

    ...

    Today is Monday, the day when the company holds a regular meeting.

    Although Wen Changhe really wanted to stay at home with the boy, he couldn't ignore the company's affairs.

    He got up early in the morning, and after washing up, he unexpectedly found that he could see the boy again, lying on his bed, next to where he slept.

    Wen Changhe held his breath, and moved lightly to Baitang's side.

    The boy's body seemed to be a lot more solidified than when they first met, at least not as transparent as it was when they first met.

    He squatted beside the bed, quietly looking at Baitang's peaceful sleeping face, his heart that had been empty for a few days was satisfied at this moment.

    With the trembling of curled eyelashes, the owner of the eyelashes slowly opened his eyes, and his eyes were magnified and handsome.

    Before he fully woke up from sleep, he habitually spread his hands, waiting for his old Gong to hug him.

    Baitang thought so, and Wen Changhe did the same.

    Although it was impossible to get in touch with the young man, Wen Changhe felt itchy.

    He put his hand under the boy's armpit and pulled him up from the bed.

    When the two came into contact, one was ecstatic and the other sober.

    Can he/I meet Tangtang/Aha? !

    With big eyes and small eyes, a big smile appeared on Baitang's face, but it was a pity that he couldn't talk to Wen Changhe yet.

    Being able to touch Baitang, this is enough for Wen Changhe to be excited.

    The full embrace seemed to fill up the missing soul. He hugged the best baby in the world, and thanked God and the gods and Buddhas over and over again.

    "Tangtang, I can touch you now." Wen Changhe touched the boy's face, the touch was warm, as if he was really hugging someone, but the transparency of the boy's body told him that the boy's current abnormality .

    "Ah...ah..." He... Baitang wanted to call him, but couldn't.

    Wen Changhe caressed Baitang's facial features, "It will get better, so it feels like hugging Tangtang, it's so good~" Baitang's

    small face flushed slightly, and she looked even more charming under the warm white night light.

    Ever since she brought Baitang home, the curtains of Wen Changhe's room were closed and never opened again. They were always turning on the lights. If it wasn't for the time, it would be difficult to distinguish day from night.

    At this moment, the two of them lost track of time, looking at Baitang's delicious and tender lips, Wen Changhe thought, and slowly approached, and finally hugged those pink lips.

    The latter closed his eyes cooperatively, put his arms around Wen Changhe's neck, and the distance between the two instantly narrowed, and they kissed intimately... Does

    the author have anything to say about

    distance? What does not exist, of course there is no distance!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 305 Scrapped

    Wen Changrou's eyes widened, looking at Wen Changhe who was coming down the stairs.

    She looked at the time uncertainly. According to her brother's habit, she should already be sitting in the company at this time.

    "Brother, good morning~" Her gentle tone was flattering.

    For some reason, in the past few days, her brother has been indifferent to her, and sometimes looks at her with dissatisfaction. She thought about it carefully, and it seemed that his attitude changed after returning from the hospital.

    Thinking of this, Wen Changrou felt wronged. She was almost killed by a car, but she couldn't get comfort from her brother.

    It's not that Wen Changhe doesn't feel sorry for her sister, after all, she has loved her for so long, but her attitude is very unpleasant.

    It's fine if he never visits Baitang in the hospital, he and his little sister laugh and laugh all day long, talking about Kuo's car accident in the yard over and over again.

    Not to mention that the young man was still upstairs, and how sad it must have been to hear about it, but just talking about their actions, there was no respect at all.

    Wen Changhe frowned, and then said "Morning" lightly, which was a response to Wen Changrou's greeting.

    Wen Changrou let go of Wen Changhe's thoughts, and sat back in her seat to eat breakfast in silence.

    After eating, Wen Changhe took his coat and prepared to go to the company, Wen Changrou stepped on the small high heels to catch up, "Brother, wait for me, I will go to the company too." Both Wen Changrou and Zu Shuang came out for work internships this year

    , Although the intern company is my own company, it is enough to have a name, but it is not good to do nothing during the internship, and you can also visit Zushuang who entered a week earlier than her to see how she is adapting.

    Wen Changrou opened the back door habitually, but Wen Changhe chased her to the passenger seat, "Sit in the front."

    Wen Changrou curled her lips and sat in the front with a small bag.

    Baitang was carried on Wen Changhe's lap and sat on his lap. He wrote on the latter's outstretched palm, 'Don't be so cruel to your sister'.

    Wen Changrou is Wen Changhe's younger sister, a family member, and Baitang naturally treats her as a family member. He has noticed Wen Changhe's attitude towards Wen Changrou for so many days. Contradictions, it will be fine in a few days, and it was discovered later that it was because of him.

    Wen Changhe played with the young man's fingers, and said softly, "Okay."

    Wen Changrou and the driver sitting in front looked at Wen Changhe in surprise from the side-view mirror, but they didn't see his brother/boss wearing earphones. Who are you talking to?

    Now except for the two systems and the male protagonist, no one can see Baitang, Wen Changrou keeps this matter in mind and plans to tell her parents tonight.

    Half a month ago, two old people who had nothing to do at home went on a trip, and they just came back today.

    Since last week, my brother has become very strange. The curtains cannot be opened in the room, and he often talks to himself. No matter how he looks at it, he does not look normal.

    Wen Changrou doesn't want to think in a bad direction, maybe Wen Changhe is too tired to manage a company, let's use this to relieve pressure.

    Although the two people sitting in front couldn't see Baitang, they could feel that Wen Changhe was in a good mood, sweeping away the low pressure of the previous few days.

    Could Wen Changhe be in a bad mood? He had established a relationship with his beloved boy early in the morning. The two of them wished they could be Siamese twins, so that they could not be separated all the time.

    But Wen Changhe's good mood didn't last long.

    When they arrived at the company, Wen Changrou went to find Zu Shuang immediately, and the four of them couldn't avoid meeting each other.

    In this world, the heroine and the male partner have a sworn feud, how can Baitang look good when he sees Zushuang.

    The smile on Baitang's face disappeared, replaced by sullenness.

    The warmth in Wen Changhe's body also disappeared, and the low air pressure swept around, making the two girls breathless.

    "Brother, brother, that, I just show Zushuang to you, to know that she is also working in our company now, so I'll go out first." Wen Changrou was quite bold, and after speaking, she took Zushuang and ran away.

    All the idlers left, only Wen Changhe and Baitang were in the office.

    The man pinched the young man's nose, "Why is Tangtang unhappy?"

    The young man leaned on the man's chest and hugged his back with both hands. Thinking of the last incident where the hero and heroine were together in the original plot, he was extremely upset. The strength of holding his own old attack has also increased a little.

    Wen Changhe kissed the young man's head, "Tangtang is unhappy, tell me, okay, I'm your boyfriend, I'll solve it for you." Hearing this, the young man straightened up from the

    man's arms, his eyes closed It seems to contain starlight, and then take the initiative to kiss.

    Wen Changhe's heart is in full bloom as his lover throws himself into his arms.

    He kissed the boy tenderly, and pink bubbles flew around the two of them.

    "Tuk-tuk--"

    The knock on the door interrupted the tenderness between the two.

    Being interrupted hastily, feeling like being caught, the boy shyly buried his head in Wen Changhe's chest.

    The man touched the boy's head, then put his hand on the boy's waist.

    "Come in."

    "President, it's time for the meeting. The others are ready." It was the secretary who came in to remind Wen Changhe of the meeting.

    Wen Changhe's movement of hugging the boy's waist was blocked by the large desk, but the secretary didn't notice anything wrong with her boss.

    "Got it, I'll be there in five minutes." Wen Changhe sent the secretary out.

    He coaxed the boy who hid in his arms pretending to be an ostrich, "I'm going to a meeting, Tangtang stays in the office and plays, or go to the meeting with me?" A

    meeting that has accumulated a week's worth of business cannot be completed in a short while Yes, Wen Changhe was afraid that the young man would be bored, and it would be bad if he went out and lost his way. He still hoped that the young man could stay in the office to play. Without his order, most people would not come in.

    Baitang recalled the scene of dozing off in a meeting with the male lead, so forget it, let him stay in the office.

    He wrote on the paper, 'I am here waiting for Ah's return.

    The boy's obedient appearance made Wen Changhe's heart warm. What good things did he do in his previous life to meet Tangtang, a peerless treasure in this life .

    "Okay, I'll try to come back as soon as possible."

    In order to prevent Baitang from getting bored, Wen Changhe also used the monitor in his office to open the natural world for Baitang to see, and his intuition told him that Tangtang would like it.

    Sure enough, Baitang hugged the squirrel doll Wen Changhe bought, and lazily nestled on the sofa, but his eyes were focused on the screen.

    After arranging the teenagers, Wen Changhe left the office with the meeting documents.

    The conference room was already full of people, just waiting for Wen Changhe to arrive.

    "Now, please report on the work of each department last week." The secretary said.

    the other side.

    Zu Shuang was assigned to the design department. She was just an intern employee and was not qualified to participate in high-level meetings.

    As mentioned in the original plot, Zu Shuang's airborne aroused heated discussions among colleagues in the design department.

    At first they thought it was a talented student that the boss had dug out somewhere, but when they asked, it turned out that it was not, but after seeing her design works, they had a much better impression of her.

    A hero does not ask where he came from, and the school he graduated from does not fully represent a person's ability.

    However, after getting along for a week, the designers who originally had high expectations for Zushuang discovered that the girl who came by airborne was not what they thought. Make some basic mistakes.

    They gradually voiced dissatisfaction with Zu Shuang, and at this moment, Wen Changrou came over.

    Only then did they suddenly realize that the person behind Zu Shuang was the second Miss Wen, come on, I can't afford to provoke them, I can't afford to provoke them.

    So throughout the day, no one assigned tasks to Zu Shuang.

    When Zu Shuang chatted with Wen Changrou about work matters, she 'blamed herself' and said, "Rourou, I'm so useless, I can't do anything well."

    Wen Changrou comforted, "How could that be? You just started working and you just don't get used to it. Work is different from school."

    Although Wen Changrou can use her identity to stuff Zushuang into the company, she cannot intervene in the company's internal arrangements. The company has its own processes and procedures. Operation, can not let her temper.

    Zu Shuang bit her lower lip, Wen Changrou couldn't go this way, so she had no choice but to stay in the basic department now.

    She squinted at her colleagues in the department, and was satisfied to see their 'awe' towards her, Wen Changrou's appearance today, which invisibly added weight to her speech in the department.

    I don't know if Zu Shuang is too good at talking, or Wen Changrou is too simple and stupid. The two of them chatted, which gave Wen Changrou the illusion that Zu Shuang was wronged in the design department.

    She raised her head and looked around. The designers were all very busy, each working in their own seats, and chatting with each other from time to time. They sat here chatting for so long, but none of them came to Zushuang , Either ignore or exclude.

    Zu Shuang is her good friend and her savior, how could she be wronged in her own company.

    Wen Changrou can't make the decision to arrange Zushuang's jobs, but Wen Changhe can.

    She stood up and said to Zu Shuang, "Don't worry both, I'll go to my brother to make the decision for you now."

    Wen Changrou said this in a loud voice, and everyone who was close to them heard it.

    They were startled, this Zushuang is really powerful, not only is the second lady backing her, even the president wants to make decisions for her.

    Wen Changrou ran towards the top floor amid Zu Shuang's "Rou Rou".

    She came to the floor dedicated to the president and knocked on the door of the office, "Brother, are you there?"

    She knocked repeatedly two or three times, but Wen Changhe didn't hear her voice. She turned the door and opened the door. There was no one in the CEO's office, except for the display screen on the wall showing "Natural World".

    "Brother is such a madman, he went out without turning off the screen." Wen Changrou muttered, walked to the sofa and sat down beside Baitang.

    Most girls love beauty, and Wen Changrou is no exception.

    She didn't like watching "Natural World", so she picked up the remote control and changed the station, and the beauty host took the liquid foundation to apply makeup to the model.

    The little squirrel was not happy, he watched the natural world well, why did Wen Changrou come over and compete with him to watch TV.

    Baitang looked at the remote control at hand, while Wen Changrou was fascinated by it, he quietly turned the channel.

    "Animals will hallucinate after eating this kind of grass..."

    Wen Changrou: "???"

    She looked at the remote control in her hand, did she accidentally press it to change the channel.

    She tuned the channel to the beauty show again, marveling at the make-up technique of the makeup artist.

    Baitang puffed his mouth and sulked, no, he had to look at the natural world.

    "It just so happens that this kind of grass grows by the water, and animals that come to drink by the river will inevitably eat it..."

    Wen Changrou: Damn it, she wants to watch beauty shows.

    "We put a highlight on the cheekbones a little to the right..." "

    Animals immersed in hallucinations are very dangerous. They don't know that natural enemies are just waiting for an opportunity." "

    For cream blush, if I think it’s dry, I think I can mix it with a little liquid foundation..."

    The display kept changing channels, and finally, the little squirrel got angry, and when he didn’t pay attention, he attacked with mental power, and the display flickered with a "swipe" sound, and black smoke came out from the top .

    It is completely scrapped.

    The author has something to say

    Display: I am too difficult QAQ
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 306 Can't afford to provoke, can't afford to provoke

    The display screen was scrapped, and Wen Changrou went to pour some water in a depressed mood.

    Bai Tang was also not happy, he didn't watch TV, Ahe showed it to him, what kind of trouble did Wen Changrou come out to cause.

    Qiu'er comforted, "Tangtang, don't be angry, it's not good to be angry, I have some good news for you~" Qiu'er deliberately elongated the tone to attract Baitang's attention.

    "What is it?" It could be good news for Qiu'er, "Is Qiu'er going to be upgraded?" Baitang excitedly asked.

    Qiu'er was taken aback for a moment, seeing the happy expression on Baitang's face, her heart warmed, Tangtang actually thought of him first.

    Little A added, "No, because the host confirmed the love relationship with the male lead, cut off the emotional line between the male lead and the male lead, and the world consciousness gave energy in advance. If you choose to show up in front of people, you can return to your body after cultivating the spiritual power consumed by your soul before."

    This news about Little A is undoubtedly good news for Bai Tang.

    The water that Wen Changrou picked up was too hot, just as the phone rang, she casually put the water glass on the table to look at the phone.

    Bai Tang was chatting with the two systems, Wen Changrou turned around, and wanted to sit back on the sofa, but unexpectedly her skirt touched the cup, and the cup filled with boiling water fell towards Wen Changrou's feet.

    When Wen Changrou noticed that she wanted to avoid it, it was too late.

    With sharp eyes and quick hands, Baitang caught the cup, and because the cup was too hot, after making sure that it would not hit Wen Changrou, he quickly let go and put the cup on the ground.

    Wen Changrou rubbed her eyes, she wasn't dazzled just now, how could the cup be suspended in mid-air.

    She picked up the cup from the ground, the water in it hardly spilled out, and there was no crack on the body of the cup.

    Impossible, falling from such a high place.

    She tapped on the body of the cup, the sound was very clear, the cup is very thin, and it is the easiest to break.

    Could it be... Her eyes widened, thinking of Wen Changhe talking to the air these days, a thought came to her mind, there must be something like that? !

    The more I thought about it, the more I realized that was the case. There was no shattered glass on the screen when the channel was changed.

    "Yes... yes... ghost..." Wen Changrou ran out of the CEO's office in fright because of her brain power.

    Qiu'er yelled at Wen Changrou's back, "You are a ghost, your whole family is a ghost, my Tangtang's soul is out of her body, do you understand..." How can the

    two be equal, if I knew it earlier, I wouldn't let it go Tangtang saves her, forget about scalding her to death, hmph~

    "Calm down, don't be as knowledgeable as a little girl." Little A gave Qiu'er a sigh of relief. They didn't know how many years they had lived. In front of you, isn't it just a little girl.

    Baitang was a little worried, if Wen Changrou went out and talked nonsense, would it have a bad influence on Wen Changhe?

    He is in the state of a soul, not that kind of thing, but he is not afraid, even if Wen Changrou yells at him like this, what will people who don't know think of Wen Changhe.

    Wen Changrou staggered and ran out. While waiting for the elevator, the elevator showed that the floor suddenly disappeared.

    A gust of wind blew by, Wen Changrou shivered.

    She turned her head to look at the empty corridor, "Don't, don't, I'm just passing by, let me go, and don't pester my brother, my brother is a good man, we..." Qiu'er looked at Wen Chang with

    satisfaction The panic on Rou's face, the effect of the cold wind he created is superb~

    At this time, Wen Changrou begged for mercy and could bring Wen Changhe, but let Team A take a high look at her, it seems that she is not completely selfish, This little girl is still very affectionate.

    Bai Tang appeared in front of Wen Changrou, with her head down, Wen Changrou screamed in fright when she saw a pair of feet without shoes.

    She rolled and crawled to the corner of the wall, "You go, you go quickly, don't pester us, my brother and I will burn paper money for you every year..."

    Baitang was still unable to speak, so he squatted down and stretched out a pair of white and tender hands to help him up.

    Because of this, Wen Changrou can clearly see the face of the person in front of him.

    With a warm smile on his fair face, he looked at her with crooked eyebrows.

    Wen Changrou was a little dazed, "Bai...Baitang?"

    Then an "ah" bounced away, wasn't Baitang lying in the hospital, why did he appear here, is he really a ghost...

    The young man looked at himself hand, looked up at Wen Changrou again, smiled at her, and signaled her not to be afraid.

    He opened his mouth and let out a meaningless "ahah" sound, Wen Changrou remembered that Baitang was a mute.

    The sunlight hit the boy through the transparent falling glass, and he was shrouded in a golden halo, beautiful like an angel.

    The pure and harmless appearance of the young man made Wen Changrou let go of her fear, her senses gradually returned, and her guilt towards the young man surfaced in her heart.

    If it wasn't for her, Baitang wouldn't be lying half dead in the hospital.

    "I'll call Shuangshuang, and I'll bring her over to apologize to you face to face." I'm not afraid of returning, but the other person's current state is still not a normal human being, and she hasn't heard any bad news from the hospital, and she still thinks of Baitang in her selfish heart If you can leave by yourself, don't pester her and Wen Changhe.

    Wen Changrou was about to lift her legs to leave, when Baitang suddenly grabbed her wrist, the cold touch spread from the skin to the bones, as if it was going to freeze the bones.

    "We can't let her go. If Wen Changrou tells the hostess that the little bitch has screwed up, I don't know what kind of bad intentions will come out to deal with Tangtang." Qiu'er said out loud.

    Little A also felt the same way, and he said to Baitang, "Stop Wen Changrou and take him back to the office, or just find a reason to prevaricate." The master can come together, Wen Changrou is indispensable, she is the god assist in the emotional path of the hero and heroine.

    The little girl's heart is not bad, but she is a little silly.

    Wen Changhe hurried to the president's office after the meeting. When he came back, he saw the boy sitting with his sister, watching "Natural World" with a tablet.

    "Brother, you are back." The little girl said in surprise.

    Wen Changhe came to Baitang's side and looked him up and down.

    Baitang smiled at him, and took the initiative to nestle into his arms to watch the video. The latter also naturally hugged his beloved boy, and adjusted his sitting posture so that Baitang could lean more comfortably.

    Wen Changrou: Is it because this world has become a fantasy, or I have a mental problem.

    "Why do you use a tablet to watch videos? Didn't I turn on the monitor for you to watch? The screen is so big that it won't hurt your eyes." Wen Changhe said softly.

    The boy turned his head and made a motion of exploding fireworks with his hands.

    Wen Changrou coughed twice, and explained embarrassingly, "I didn't know Baitang was there before, so I thought there was something wrong with the display screen, so I broke it." In fact, the display screen was scrapped, and both

    Wen Changrou and Baitang The main reason is Baitang's problem, but this girl is really afraid that Baitang will bear Wen Changhe's anger and take the responsibility on herself.

    Not to mention that Baitang broke one screen, even if he broke ten, Wen Changhe wouldn't blink his eyes. His current goal is only one, as long as the boy is happy.

    Wen Changrou is not familiar with Baitang, and the relationship in school is only a kind of face-to-face relationship. I just think that the boy is better-looking than many girls, and he is very popular in school. Unfortunately, he is a mute, which makes his charm It was greatly discounted, so I didn't pay much attention.

    Now seeing that my elder brother is very familiar with the boy, my heart of gossip is burning, "Brother, how did you know each other? Why didn't I know before?

    " It's understandable, she doesn't like to remember those things, but if you want to say that there are basically no friends around Wen Changhe that she doesn't know, they are all in the same circle, and she has never seen Baitang since she was a child.

    Wen Changhe saw that Wen Changrou and Baitang got along fairly well, and their mood wasn't too bad. At least they would still be together after the young man returned to his body.

    "Kids, don't mind your own business. Didn't you come here for an internship? Why are you here to be lazy?" There was no anger in Wen Changhe's eyes. Compared with the cloudy and uncertain attitude of the previous few days, the current attitude is completely different.

    Wen Changrou smiled and said, "Isn't it that I don't have inspiration now? Besides, if I'm not lazy, how would I know that my brother is 'Golden House Cangjiao'." The Jiao here naturally refers to Baitang

    .

    The boy blushed, and lifted the tablet up to the height of his own face, so as to block himself.

    Before Wen Changhe could speak, I heard a crisp female voice say again, "As expected of my brother, he is different from the ordinary rich second generation, 'the love between people and ghosts is not over', my little sister admires it~" Originally Wen

    Changhe He wanted to make fun of Wen Changhe, but when the latter heard this, he immediately changed his face.

    What is meant by "the love between human and ghost is not over", the boy's body has become a vegetable for a while.

    Seeing that Wen Changhe's expression was not right, Wen Changrou gradually quieted down, she smiled, quite cautiously, not knowing what she said or did wrong.

    The boy pulled Lawen Changhe, 'Didn't you say you were mean to your sister? '

    Wen Changhe understood the meaning in Baitang's eyes, he eased his facial expression, trying not to make himself look so serious.

    "Be careful what you say in the future, and don't cover your mouth. If you lose your identity as the second miss of the Wen family, you will know the sufferings of the world when you go outside." Wen Changhe warned. They are good foxes who are better at catching loopholes in people's words than gossip reporters from tabloid newspapers. Because of this, Wen Changhe has developed a skillful and exquisite mind, doing everything well and never making mistakes.

    "I see." Wen Changrou sticks out her tongue, "I don't want to bother you and sister-in-law anymore, I'm going down for an internship." A man in love can turn his face faster than a book, and Second Miss Wen said that she can't afford to offend him.

    Just when she was about to leave, Baitang suddenly grabbed her and wrote on the paper with a pen, "Please don't tell anyone about seeing me, not even your best friend, please." This sentence is

    naturally Beware of Wen Changrou talking to Zu Shuang, he doesn't want to see the heroine at all now, and he doesn't want Ahe to have anything to do with the heroine. As for revenge, let's talk about it later.

    She met her brother's warning eyes, swallowed her saliva, "Don't worry, I won't say anything." Without proof, she didn't want to be regarded as crazy, let alone, maybe Baitang would really become a Her 'sister-in-law' is gone, can't be provoked, can't be provoked.

    The author has something to say

    Qiu'er: If you dare to say it, I will stab you to death

    . Wen Changrou: Slip away
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 307 A False Alarm

    Wen Changrou stayed upstairs for a long time. It was so long that the manager of the design department came back from a meeting. He even finished two pictures before returning.

    The designers in the design department thought to themselves, here they come, the complainant is back.

    Zu Shuang looked at Wen Changrou expectantly, but Wen Changrou looked absent-minded, said hello to the design manager without saying anything, and left in a hurry.

    Zu Shuang felt the eyes cast from all directions, as if they were laughing at her.

    She raised her head, and the designers turned their eyes away one after another, and went to do their own things.

    They have a lot of work, how can they have extra time to watch gossip.

    The manager of the design department saw the performances of the employees, he knew it well, and he didn't arrange any difficult tasks for Zu Shuang, just sorting out the materials, it wasn't too difficult.

    But in Zu Shuang's view, the manager of the design department was underestimating her, so he deliberately refused to arrange a job for her, which meant that he didn't trust her ability to work.

    At the end of the day, Zu Shuang's face was dark all the time. She sat in front of the computer, typing on the keyboard with great force, as if the keyboard under her hand was her enemy.

    The manager of the design department didn't pay attention to such a childish behavior. He made a name for himself in the design industry by relying on his real talents and learning. He was invited by the Wen Group with a high salary.

    On the other hand, after receiving a message from their daughter, Wen's parents learned that their son might have bumped into something unclean, they were so anxious.

    The Wen family's parents are a bit of a believer in feng shui, and the decorations in the house are all calculated to gather wealth. Now that he heard that something might happen to his son, he called a familiar master back home before he returned.

    They are flying in the evening, and it will take a few hours before they get home. They are not at ease if they don't go to see them.

    When Wen Changhe and Baitang returned home holding hands, there was an old man in black dark pattern clothes in the living room.

    Wen Changrou looked apologetic, and sat aside with a bitter face.

    Before noon today, she didn't know about Baitang's existence at all, and thought that her brother was being entangled with something, so she sent a text message to her parents, thinking of how they could change Wen Changhe back to normal. The movement is so fast, before the person returns, the master arrives first.

    If she knew that that person was Bai Tang, her brother's boyfriend, she would never tell her parents about it.

    Wen Changhe knew this master, he felt suffocated, he let go of Baitang's hand, and pushed the boy behind him.

    "Master Li, why are you free to come here today? My parents haven't come back yet. I'll let you know when they come back." Wen Changhe said calmly, feeling uncontrollably nervous.

    Master Li stood up. His face was kind and wrinkled. Wen Changhe was facing him. The breeze from the tuyere blew Master Li's clothes.

    "No, this old man came to see First Young Master Wen." Master Li got help from Wen's father and mother in the early years, so he was familiar with their family.

    Baitang's intuition has always been accurate, this old man is by no means simple.

    He hid behind Wen Changhe, and the other party's eyes seemed to see through him, showing himself in front of others as if he had been stripped naked. This feeling was very bad, and he didn't like it.

    "Don't be afraid, Tangtang. We are not from this plane. This Master Li is also a bit wise, but he can't do anything to us." Qiu'er is super confident. If there is a fight, he is confident that he will bring Baitang's whole body to the battle. Retreat, at worst, just give up this plane and go to the next world.

    Little A stared at Master Li for a long time, "This person looks upright and has some good luck. He shouldn't be a person who doesn't know right from wrong. Don't be afraid, the host." The more comforted the two systems were, the more nervous Baitang became

    .

    What Qiu'er said to little A was "should", and he still didn't know what he was not sure about.

    Wen Changhe's body moved, covering the boy tightly.

    The judgment of the two systems was good. Master Li was indeed not a person who discriminated between right and wrong. He saw the young man exuding aura behind Wen Changhe at a glance.

    He has lived for decades, and has never seen another person with aura on his body. Wen Changhe is the first one, but the difference between the young man and Wen Changhe is that the young man has a complete aura, and Wen Changhe He, it is the intertwining of devil energy and spiritual energy. Fortunately, Wen Changhe is an upright person, otherwise, if he goes astray, countless families will be destroyed in this world, and even worse, his life may be ruined.

    "Come here, child." Master Li smiled and waved to Baitang. At his age, it is not too much to call Baitang a child.

    Baitang poked his head out behind Wen Changhe, and walked out slowly under Wen Changhe's worried eyes.

    After walking two steps, someone grabbed his wrist, it was Wen Changhe.

    He took the young man to the sofa and sat down, hugging the young man in his arms with an attitude of absolute possession, "Master Li, sit down, it's tiring to talk standing up." Master Li didn't mind that Wen

    Changhe wasn't too much. With a good tone, he sat next to Baitang and looked at him with a peaceful face, "Son, how old are you? How did you end up in this situation?

    " Tang had experienced a lot before, but he got used to it.

    He looked at Wen Changhe glutinously, opened his mouth, and let out a meaningless "ahah".

    "Tangtang has a bad throat and can't speak." Wen Changhe explained.

    Master Li expressed his understanding, and after counting his fingers, his face suddenly changed, and the way he looked at Baitang changed.

    Wen Changrou raised her heart that had just let go, and hurriedly explained, "Master Li, Baitang is very good, he is a good person. If it wasn't for me, he would not be what he is now..." Master Li

    said , "It's messed up, it's all messed up..."

    "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, find where you belong, and go back to where you should go." Master Li's words made the brothers and sisters of the Wen family change their expressions.

    Especially Wen Changhe, his first reaction was to hug the boy tightly.

    What does it mean to 'go back to the right place'? Tangtang is still young, he was just injured and hasn't woken up yet.

    "Stay by my side, don't go anywhere." This was the first time Wen Changhe showed his domineering and rascal side to Baitang.

    Regardless of whether the young man would be shy or not, he kissed the young man's lips, and his tone became gentle, "Stay, just stay by my side, okay?" Wen Changrou also chimed in, "

    Actually My brother is quite a nice person, a diamond king and the fifth child, with no bad habits...excellent and good old man." The little girl is pure and likes a wide range of things, and she has YYed Wen Changhe more than once in the past with his friends, Now that I have seen the live-action version, it is still Baitang who saved her twice. Baitang is good-looking and has a good temper. This pair of CPs makes Wen Changrou's hidden rotten girl's soul burn. How can I disagree? Yes, she was even afraid that Baitang would run away.

    Baitang nodded, resting his head on Wen Changhe's chest, indicating that he would stay.

    Master Li was furious, and he tapped the paper fan on the heads of Wen Changhe and Wen Changrou, "Ignorance, ignorance, if he doesn't return to his body, he will become demented in the future." One or two,

    or Mr. Wen and Mrs. Wen's smart children don't listen to everything they say, and they are so irritable. How can they do great things in the future.

    Wen Changrou was shocked, and then she was embarrassed, how did she know what Master Li meant, and just said that it would be fine to go back to the body, what to pretend 13.

    But this can only be complained silently in my heart, and I dare not say it on the bright side.

    Wen Changhe and Baitang looked at each other, and asked, "I tried to go back, but it didn't work."

    When it came to returning to the body, Wen Changhe was more anxious than Baitang, especially when Master Li said that just now. After the sentence, "Master Li, what can you do?"

    If you ask someone, the honorific name comes out. When will Wen Changhe use "you" to refer to others.

    Master Li let out a "huh" and pinched his fingers to make the calculations. Then he opened his eyes and said to Wen Changhe who was nervous and anxious, "It's only a few days away, so be ready anytime." What exactly

    ? At that time, Master Li couldn't tell, and he had his own definite plan, "I have limited abilities, but I can give you a certain sentence. You are destined to be inseparable. Prepare well." After finishing speaking, Master Li stood up

    , Regardless of Wen Changrou's persuasion, she left like the wind.

    Wen Changhe held Baitang's hand tightly, "Have you heard Tangtang, we are destined to be together." He kissed the back of the young man's hand, "We will go to the hospital now, you will definitely recover." After saying that,

    he Ask the housekeeper to pack a few sets of clothes and plan to stay in the hospital for a long time.

    Whenever the boy wakes up, he will take the boy home with his kiss.

    Wen Changrou chased her out, "Brother, mom and dad will be back tonight, how about tomorrow..."

    Wen Changhe couldn't wait any longer. According to what Master Li said, in just a few days, what days are these days? sky? today Tomorrow Day after Tomorrow?

    "Rourou, it's time for you to grow up. The family will be left to you. If you need anything in the company, you can ask Secretary Chen and the department manager. You can't stay stupid forever." Wen Changhe has long wanted to exercise Wen Changrou, It's just that she never had a chance before, but now that the chance has come, she can't hide under the protection of Wen's family and live her whole life ignorantly.

    "Brother..." Wen Changrou's eye sockets were a little wet, disgusting, why did she make her cry.

    Wen Changhe's rare warmth made this emotional little girl's eyes turn red.

    Baitang waved goodbye to her.

    The combination of handsome guys, one tall and one short, was especially dyed golden by the afterglow of the setting sun. They got into the car, watched them gently, and drove away until they disappeared.

    Wen Changrou wiped away her tears and vowed not to let her brother down.

    In the car, Qiu'er ran onto Baitang's lap and began to complain, "I think the male lead is right, Wen Changrou is a fool, and he won't refute it even if the male lead calls him stupid. The most important thing is , she was foolishly sold by the hostess and counted the money for the hostess..."

    Xiao A kept silent, as long as he didn't care about the people who had anything to do with Qiu'er and the host, and what he did, he generally didn't care about it, and he didn't care about it. I don't want to pay attention to it, but Wen Changrou is an irrelevant person to Xiao A.

    Wen Changhe wanted to ask a long time ago, where did these two puppies come from, sometimes they were there, sometimes they were not.

    "Tangtang..."

    Baitang seemed to sense what Wen Changhe was thinking. The moment Wen Changhe opened his mouth, he hugged the two puppies tightly and said with his mouth, "Mine, don't move!" "

    He still remembers a certain world in the past, where the ball was hardened into shape, facing off against his own old attackers, and if he didn't pay attention, the ball would be thrown out of the palace.

    The author has something to say,

    Qiu'er: Tangtang still loves me, please be happy~

    Baitang: Because we are good friends~

    Wen Changhe (silence), he has no right to speak.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 308 Parents Meeting

    Wen Changhe said, "Okay, okay, don't move, don't move."

    He said so, but he felt that the two puppies were an eyesore, why they were always clinging to Tangtang, and he didn't know that Tangtang woke up After that, the two puppies will still be there.

    Soon, they arrived at the hospital, and Bai's father and mother would go back to Wen Changhe's hotel to rest at night, and during the day they would go to the hospital to accompany Baitang, talk to him, and say whatever they thought of, which might stimulate their spirits to wake up.

    When they came to the hospital, it was already past seven o'clock in the evening, and Bai's father and mother were preparing to eat.

    "Mr. Wen is here." Mother Bai smiled friendly. For Wen Changhe who helped them unconditionally, Mother Bai had a very good feeling for him. If it wasn't for Wen Changhe, their poor family would not have been able to support the medical expenses for a few days.

    Wen Changhe nodded at them, "I'll come and see Tangtang. Tomorrow there will be an expert from country M who is very knowledgeable in awakening vegetative states. I hope Tangtang can wake up as soon as possible." He and the second elder of the Bai

    family He explained that it could be regarded as paving the way for Baitang's awakening in advance.

    Waking up a vegetative person is easier said than done. The two elders of the Bai family stayed in the hospital for so long and listened to the doctor's words every day. The more they learned, the less confident they were in Baitang's waking up.

    "Thank you, Mr. Wen. You have helped Tangtang of our family so much. We don't know how to repay you..." Father Bai excitedly held Wen Changhe's hand. If Baitang could really wake up, No matter what conditions Wen Changhe put forward, they would accept it.

    Wen Changhe looked at the young man with red eyes beside him, and said to Father Bai, "You're welcome, Tangtang is very good, he deserves it." Father Bai thought it

    was Wen Changhe who learned about Baitang's studies and deeds at school After going to university, they get year-end awards every year, so they basically don't need to worry about it.

    "Yes, Tangtang is obedient and filial. I hope God will bless Tangtang and let Tangtang recover." Bai Mu said, tears fell down involuntarily.

    Seeing that the two elders were older than the first time he saw them, Bai Tang felt uncomfortable, which worried the two of them.

    After Wen Changhe sent Bai's parents back to the hotel, he took Baitang back to the hospital.

    Lying on the hospital bed was Baitang with a needle inserted into the back of his hand, holding Baitang in his arms who was bowing his head and playing with his fingers, Wen Changhe asked, "How does Tangtang feel, do you have the feeling of going back?" Baitang shook his head

    , There was no smile on his face, and he was obviously still in a depressed state.

    Wen Changhe sighed, and kissed the corner of the young man's mouth, "Don't think too much, Master Li also said, it's just a few days anyway, when Tangtang gets better, I will be filial to my parents with you.

    " , referring to the white father and white mother, he changed his words without any barriers at all, and he adapted quickly.

    Baitang nodded, and Wen Changhe took out the tablet again, and showed him "Natural World", which Baitang liked, and soon, Baitang's attention was diverted, and a smile gradually appeared on his face.

    wen family.

    Wen's father and Wen's mother returned home with big bags and small bags. It was already past ten o'clock in the evening. But it's not small. After experiencing it once, I didn't want to travel for a long time. Mother Wen is too good at shopping.

    When they got home, there was only Wen Changrou in the house.

    Mother Wen took out the gift she bought for Wen Changrou, "Dangdangdang, Rourou, come and see, what did mother buy for you?"

    Girls love beauty, but this attribute will basically not change no matter how old they are.

    Wen Changrou ran downstairs in her slippers, holding up the shawl that Wen's mother bought her, looking left and right, under the warm yellow light, exuding the romantic atmosphere of foreign nations.

    "I like it very much, thank you, Mom." Wen Changrou kissed Mother Wen's face.

    It's not unreasonable for Wen Changrou to be raised like this. Her daughter is rich and well-raised, and her temperament is similar to that of mother Wen.

    Papa Wen sat on the sofa drinking water and asked, "Where is Chang He, why don't you see him?"

    Wen Changrou paused as she tried on the shawl, not knowing how to explain it to her parents.

    "My brother is in the hospital. A classmate had a car accident. My brother went to see him." Wen Changrou beat the side drum to test his parents' reaction.

    Wen Changhe is the only male of the Wen family's generation, and his parents value inheritance. If they know that Wen Changhe likes a boy, they don't know how they will react.

    Speaking of the eldest son, Mother Wen remembered the text message her daughter sent her in the morning, "Rourou, you said your brother is abnormal, is Master Li here? What did he say?" Looking at her with four eyes, Wen Changrou expressed

    her She was under a lot of pressure, so she evaded the important point and said lightly, "Here, it is because of this incident that my brother went to the hospital."

    She told her parents exactly what Master Li said when he came home. It's useless, as long as Wen's father and Wen's mother ask Master Li, the lie will be exposed, so it's better to tell the truth.

    "Nonsense." Papa Wen sternly said, "Master Li should send him away."

    In Papa Wen's eyes, the young man pestering his son is equivalent to something bad and will drag Wen Changhe down.

    Mother Wen has a soft heart. Looking at it from a mother's point of view, she has more sympathy and pity for Baitang, "A good child, even if he thinks about it, he wouldn't want to be like this." She

    pulled the angry Father Wen, "Go see him tomorrow. Let's talk about it later, if the child is cured, it will be regarded as a merit, not to mention, it is because of Rourou that he did this."

    After listening to Mother Wen's persuasion, Father Wen's expression softened a lot, that's okay, if the boy wakes up, he won't be entangled with Wen Changhe and affect his luck.

    Wen Changrou hurriedly chimed in, "Yes, yes, Baitang is actually not bad, he is very nice, you will like it when you see him." After Wen's

    father and Wen's mother went to rest, Wen Changrou didn't care that it was early morning, and hid Call Wen Changhe from the balcony, "Brother, mom and dad are back, and I'm going to see you in the hospital tomorrow. They know what Master Li said about Baitang. I'm afraid they won't be able to accept it. I haven't said anything about you yet. Pay attention tomorrow." I can only help you so far."

    "Understood, you go to bed early."

    Wen's father and mother Wen woke up early and rushed to the hospital with a fruit basket.

    "Excuse me, is this Baitang's ward?" When Wen's father and Wen's mother came to the ward, Wen Changhe took Baitang for a walk in the courtyard of the hospital. There were only Bai's parents in the ward at this time.

    "Yes, who are you?" The Bai family's parents were dressed in shabby clothes, and looked very reserved in front of the well-maintained Wen Dad and Mom Wen.

    "We are Chang He's parents, supporting Baitang's treatment." Wen's father had no expression on his face. He had been in the mall for nearly forty years and had grown the Wen Group. The momentum came out.

    The elders of the Bai family were worried, and they became cautious when speaking, "It's Mr. Wen's parents, thank you for treating Tangtang of our family, thank you very much..."

    Mother Wen secretly pinched Father Wen, who wrote his unhappiness on his face. She smiled happily and walked to the hospital bed, "This is Baitang, a good boy, why did he become like this..." As the saying goes

    , The face is born from the heart. Although Mama Wen had never communicated with Baitang, after seeing Baitang's appearance, she felt that he was not bad, and her first impression was quite good.

    After receiving Wen Changrou's tip-off, Wen Changhe was already mentally prepared.

    When he returned to the ward with the boy, the parents of both sides were sitting down and talking. Mainly, it was Mother Wen talking to the elders of the Bai family. Father Wen felt that he was here to act as the door god.

    "Dad, Mom, you are here." The flat tone seemed to say that the weather is fine today.

    Mother Wen glanced at Wen Changhe, "Aren't you surprised at all, kid?

    " You have seen it too."

    "Yes, yes..." Bai Mu smiled awkwardly.

    "People also read it. My parents just came back from abroad, so please rest at home for two more days. I'll talk to you in detail after I finish my work in a few days." Wen Changhe saw that the two elders of the Bai family were uncomfortable, and started to chase them away.

    Mother Wen noticed that her son was always looking at him, and it was estimated that there should be the boy her daughter was talking about.

    "It's fine, I'm sorry to bother you today, and I'll visit Baitang another day."

    Mother Wen pulled Father Wen up to leave. She believed that her son was well-mannered and waited for his explanation.

    After sending off the Wen family's parents, it was the first time Baitang saw his parents-in-law. He wrote on Wen Changhe's palm with a little anxiety, 'Do your parents dislike me?

    Wen Changhe pinched his nose, with a smile in his eyes, "Tangtang is so nice, why don't you like it? If they don't like it, we'll move out." There are many young people who don't live with their parents , with his financial resources, it is no problem to lead Baitang to be independent.

    After appeasing the Bai family's parents, the doctor from country M also arrived.

    He gave Baitang a brain examination and talked to Wen Changhe in English. The Bai family's parents stood by and listened with a dazed expression, but they couldn't understand.

    In the end, Wen Changhe explained to the Bai family's parents to reassure them that they don't need to worry too much.

    Wen Changhe stayed in the hospital for several days, during which Wen's mother called him to go home, but Wen Changhe prevaricated.

    On Wen Changhe's seventh day in the hospital, at 11:30 in the middle of the night, Qiu'er, who hadn't spoken for a long time, suddenly said, "Tangtang wakes up, the energy conversion is complete, you can return to your body." Baitang

    's The sleepy bug was instantly chased away, and he sat up from Wen Changhe's arms with surprise on his face.

    "What happened to Tangtang?" Wen Changhe wondered.

    Baitang danced and danced, pointing at the body next to the bed, and pointing at himself.

    Wen Changhe understood instantly, and before he could speak, Baitang followed Qiu'er's suggestion and pushed Wen Changhe out of the ward, not allowing him to look at it.

    Wen Changhe was also very obedient, and stood guard outside the ward all night.

    Fortunately, this floor is an advanced ward, and now there is only Baitang as a patient, and the vegetative state does not need to take care of it at night, so the doctors and nurses did not come up to watch the night.

    The white light flickered all night in the ward, and it slowly dimmed when the sky turned pale.

    When the white light dissipated, Wen Changhe couldn't wait to enter the ward. Everything was the same as before he left the ward, except that he couldn't see the boy's soul anymore, only Baitang lying on the bed and wearing a hospital gown, with his eyes closed, fell asleep.

    The author has something to say

    that Tangtang is known as the "teacher killer", and it is easy to win the heart of Wen's mother, and Wen's father listens to Wen's mother.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 309 Awakening

    Wen Changhe has been by the young man's side all the time, he has never felt that the time is so tormented, the clock is hanging on the wall, ticking away, without a single ring, his heart feels like being knocked.

    Wake up, please.

    Wen Changhe secretly prayed to God in his heart, and his mind began to think wildly.

    What if I can't wake up, will I not see him in the future? After Tangtang woke up, how would he replenish his body...

    The sun was rising, and the number of people in the hospital began to increase, and the sound of people walking downstairs could be faintly heard.

    When Father Bai and Mother Bai came to the hospital, they saw Wen Changhe sitting by the bed, holding his son's hand.

    "Mr. Wen is here so early." They greeted Wen Changhe.

    The other party was Baitang's parents, and Wen Changhe didn't want to ignore them. He held his temper and talked with Bai's father and mother, "Yes, I just want to come and see Tangtang." "Mr. Wen has a heart, if Tangtang wakes

    up Now, I will definitely take him to the door to thank you, and you can’t repay your great kindness by being a bull or a horse..." Bai’s father slowly accepted the reality, but Bai’s mother still survived the fantasy. For a piece of meat that fell off, she felt sorry for Baitang more than anyone else.

    After a long time, the three chatted until there was nothing to talk about. Baitang's soul finally merged perfectly with his body, and his curled eyelashes trembled slightly, showing signs of waking up.

    Wen Changhe was the first to notice Baitang's movements. He pressed the notification bell on the bedside ahead of time, which shocked Bai's father and mother.

    "Did something happen to Tangtang?" Otherwise, why did he suddenly call the doctor.

    Baitang is already in a half-dead state, in the impression of Bai's father and mother, the only way to call a doctor is worse.

    Before Wen Changhe could speak, Bai Mu's tears came down first.

    "Uncle and aunt, Tangtang may be waking up." Wen Changhe didn't turn his head and said, he stared at the boy's reaction intently.

    Father Bai stepped forward and saw that his son's fingers were also moving. He turned to Mother Bai happily and said, "Hurry up, call the doctor, Tangtang is about to wake up, about to wake up..." What I learned about vegetative people during this

    time Knowing, Father Bai also knows, Baitang's current situation is probably about to wake up.

    When Baimu heard this, she quickly wiped away her tears, opened the door of the ward to call for the doctor.

    Under the expectation of everyone, the boy on the hospital bed slowly opened his eyes, his vision went from blurry to clear.

    Bai's father and Bai's mother wept with joy, and the doctor and nurse stepped forward to check Baitang's body.

    "How much is this?" The doctor stretched out two fingers and waved them in front of Baitang.

    Many vegetative people wake up, and their intelligence will be affected. They are not sure whether the teenager will become demented, after all, the car accident also hit the brain.

    Bai Tang froze for a moment, not knowing what the doctor meant.

    Seeing this, the doctor sighed inaudibly, and he said to Wen Changhe and Bai's father and mother, "My condolences, the patient may..." "

    Tangtang can't speak." Wen Changhe said coldly, Baitang didn't know What the doctor meant, but Wen Changhe knew it, so could it be that Baitang thought him a fool because he couldn't speak?

    The doctor was taken aback, and the nurse was also whispering something in his ear.

    "Sorry, I was negligent." The doctor apologized, he forgot that the patient was a mute.

    The reason why Baitang woke up so early was because the two systems gave Baitang a full physical examination and cured some old diseases in his body with healing abilities.

    I can't speak because I was frightened when I was a child, which caused aphasia.

    Now that there are two systems protecting it, it is not a problem for Baitang to speak.

    "Ah...ah...he..." Many years of silence made it difficult for the young man to pronounce.

    The hoarse voice came to everyone's ears, which undoubtedly gave them a huge surprise.

    Among them, Bai's father and Bai's mother were the most shocked, "Tangtang, you, you can talk, you can talk..." They thought that

    their son would be like this for the rest of his life, but they didn't expect that he would be born by accident Fu, not only survived the car accident, but now he can speak.

    The boy was sitting on the white hospital bed, the sun shone in from the opened curtains, and the golden halo hit the boy's peaceful and beautiful smiling face, which was so beautiful that it was not like ordinary people.

    The accompanying nurse covered his beating heart, and never took his eyes off the boy's face.

    Earlier, the young man fell into a coma, his eyes were closed, and there were many scratches on his face, so he couldn't see his face clearly. He also thought that he was just lucky to get the care of a big man like President Wen. Now, it seems that she just Knowing that I was dead wrong.

    Who wouldn't love such a little angel? If it were her, she would be a baby.

    "A...he...he..." Baitang was still practicing pronunciation, but found that he couldn't speak fluently, so he couldn't help puffing his mouth out angrily.

    "Don't be discouraged, Tangtang. This body is like this because you haven't used your vocal cords for a long time. It's not a disease. You can talk more in the future and you'll get better." This situation is normal, and Qiu'er can only Comfort Baitang.

    Little A also said, "Don't be discouraged, host. Your body is normal now, but you may feel weak after lying on the bed for a long time. It is recommended not to walk around on the ground, so as not to fall..." Wen Changhe and Wen Changhe were reflected in the brown eyes

    . With the faces of Father Bai and Mother Bai, Baitang focused his attention on Father Bai and Mother Bai, "Dad...Dad...Mom...Mom..." "

    Tangtang...Tangtang, you can talk, you can... "Bai Mu almost broke down in tears.

    The doctor also thinks this is a medical miracle. It is not easy for a vegetative person to wake up, but he can still talk now.

    He said to Wen Changhe and Bai's father and mother, "I suggest that the patient go for a full-body examination, mainly to look at the brain and larynx."

    Baitang knew that he was fine, but the elders of the Bai family and Wen Changhe didn't know it. For the sake of Baitang's health, they pushed him into the examination room despite the boy's tearful objections.

    He really doesn't like to have a physical examination, the doctor will feel around (feel the bones), look at the eyes and mouth, after a series of tossing, Baitang has long since lost his strength.

    Being healthy doesn't mean not being weak.

    Now Baitang is still in a weak state, when he got off the hospital bed, his legs seemed to be broken, unable to support his weight at all, and fell to the ground.

    "Tangtang!" Wen Changhe had long legs, and stepped forward to catch Baitang in three steps, avoiding his close contact with the earth.

    "Ah...he..." The boy pursed his lips, and the attribute of relying on his own old attack appeared.

    "Doctor, what's going on with Tangtang?" Although Baitang was able to speak, he still said it wasn't right. Wen Changhe threw the question to the doctor, and at the same time carried him to a chair and sat down.

    "This is a normal situation for the patient. After lying down for a long time, the muscles will atrophy. Fortunately, the patient does not lie down for a long time. It is normal for the patient to experience weakness in the limbs after more than a month. Supplement more nutrition, exercise properly, and slowly recover. " explained the doctor.

    Since it is a normal phenomenon, the elders of the Bai family are relieved.

    Baitang woke up today and had to stay in the hospital for observation for a few days.

    Father Bai and mother Bai now don't have to worry about it every day. When their son wakes up, they are happier than anyone else, and they call to personally announce the good news to the elderly relatives at home.

    Wen Changhe followed the doctor's instructions to give Baitang a muscle massage, and now he is massaging his legs.

    Baitang was ticklish, and there was constant laughter in the ward.

    "That's great, I'm not dreaming, this is the warm, real Tangtang." There was no one in the ward, Wen Changhe hugged him into his arms, feeling the reality in his arms, and felt more at ease.

    "Ahe~" Baitang talked a lot, and it was not so difficult to pronounce one or two words and titles.

    After drinking water, the voice of the boy who had moistened his throat was no longer hoarse, and his soft and waxy voice seemed to fill his whole body with the smell of nut milk.

    "I'm here, and you are too." Wen Changhe was a little silly, he kissed the boy's cheek, and the boy turned his head slightly, and kissed Wen Changhe's cheek.

    When Bai Mu came back, Wen Changhe had moved Baitang to the balcony to bask in the sun, and Wen Changhe was pinching Baitang's shoulders.

    Although a woman's sixth sense is unreasonable, it is very accurate most of the time.

    Looking at Wen Changhe's actions at this time, she always felt something was weird, but she couldn't tell.

    Father Bai also brought back Baitang's report, and Mother Bai suppressed this weird feeling first.

    "How is it?"

    "The doctor said everything is fine, there is no problem. After another week of observation, you can be discharged from the hospital if there is nothing wrong."

    On the balcony, Wen Changhe and Baitang looked at each other and smiled, in a place where father and mother could not see , the two held hands together.

    What happened in the hospital can't be hidden from Wen's family. Mother Wen thought, what Master Li said is true.

    After coming back from the hospital last time, Mother Wen went to see Master Li once, and Master Li said, "That child is the noble person Wen Changhe was destined for, so we must treat each other well, otherwise, Wen Changhe might die." Wen

    Changhe The mother was shocked. She had always believed in Master Li's words, but she didn't want her son's life to be affected by others.

    She heard from Master Li that Bai Tang would wake up in the near future. If what Master Li said was accurate, then she would believe in Master Li's prophecy. If it was not accurate, she would send Bai Tang away with a sum of money.

    When the news of Baitang waking up came back to Wen's house, Mother Wen's hand holding the teacup trembled, and a few drops of tea splashed out and landed on the back of her hand.

    "Mum, be careful. What are you thinking? I'm restless. I almost got burned." Wen Changrou took the teacup from Mother Wen's hand. She had just called Wen Changhe with a louder voice. After hearing the news, Mother Wen was more concerned about Master Li's prophecy.

    "It's nothing, what did you just say, is Baitang awake?" Mama Wen took out the wet tissue on the table and wiped the back of her hands.

    "Yeah, thank God, Baitang finally woke up, I don't have to worry anymore, mom, why don't we go to the hospital to see Baitang, he had a car accident because of me..." Wen Changrou

    followed Mother Wen didn't listen to the long conversation, until Wen Changrou called out to Mother Wen several times before she came to her senses, "Ah, go to the hospital, that's fine."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 310 Little Angel

    Wen Changrou happily told Zu Shuang the news of Baitang's waking up, and while she was working, she used her fingers to poke four holes in the sample packaging that the development department had just brought over.

    "Zu Shuang, what's the matter with you?" the manager of the design department snapped.

    This is a relatively urgent project for the company recently, to update the product, and rush to re-launch the event in half a month. For this reason, everyone is working overtime.

    Zu Shuang took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, I was careless..." I

    usually don't work seriously, I just want to gain contacts, everyone turns a blind eye, who told her that the second lady stuffed her in? .

    Calling during working hours, and being affected by personal matters at work, vandalizing public property, the first two don’t matter, it’s understandable for anyone who has no urgent matter, sudden incident, bad mood, but the last one is vandalizing public property.

    The point is, the tone of Zu Shuang's apology was not very sincere.

    Wen Changrou heard the movement from Zu Shuang on the other end of the phone, and said quickly, "I interrupted your work, Shuangshuang, you give the call to the manager, and I will explain to him." Wen Changrou thought it was her I feel guilty that I have caused my ancestors to be scolded.

    "I'm very busy now, so I'll hang up first." Zu Shuang's tone was not very good. During this time, Wen Changrou couldn't help her at all except for introducing her to Wen's Group. Her great ambitions couldn't be fulfilled. Now he pretends that Baitang might talk about his graduation project when he wakes up, and he is so upset.

    Wen Changrou was raised so well by the Wen family, she was so stupid, if she wasn't the hero's younger sister, she would probably be on the path of being used as cannon fodder like Baitang.

    Zu Shuang hung up her phone, Wen Changrou was still thinking about their friendship, wondering if Zu Shuang had been bullied at the company, and after saying "I'm going to the company" to the housekeeper, she asked the driver to pick her up with her bag. sent to the company.

    In order to train Wen Changrou, Wen Changhe handed over part of the company's management rights to her.

    It's fine if she doesn't join the company, but now that she's in the company, the secretary, assistant, and department manager under Wen Changhe's order can let her run away?

    As soon as Wen Changrou entered the company and came to the design department, she said a few words to the manager of the design department. The secretary rushed over after hearing the letter and took him away. Wen Changrou only left a sentence "I will be with you after work. " Let's go to the hospital" to Zushuang, and was taken away from the design department by the secretary.

    The manager of the design department didn't want to bother with the little girl like Zu Shuang who came in through the back door, so he just apologized to the production department and asked them to send another sample.

    Zu Shuang sorted out the materials absent-mindedly, his mind spinning rapidly, how to make Baitang shut up, not to mention the matter of the graduation project, or whether he could be stopped from going back to school.

    After thinking about it, he felt that it was not feasible. He would go back to school to receive his graduation certificate after three months. What's the use of stopping him now?

    Zu Shuang didn't come up with a good idea until after get off work, so Wen Changrou came to find someone and went to the hospital together.

    On the way, Wen Changrou and Zu Shuang complained about the company's many and annoying things, which made Zu Shuang grasp the key point at once. What's the situation?

    Through "caring" inquiries, I learned that Wen Changhe let Wen Changrou manage the internal affairs of the company, and he himself accompanied Baitang in the hospital.

    This news made Zu Shuang panic instantly, Wen Changhe and Baitang?

    She couldn't imagine what would happen to her if Baitang told Wen Changhe about the matter before her, and Wen Changhe supported Baitang, and would she still be able to gain a foothold in the design industry in the future?

    Wen Changrou briefly mentioned a few words, but did not mention the current relationship between Wen Changhe and Baitang. She felt that it was too early for Baitang to get the nod from Wen's father and mother Wen, saying that Baitang was her future sister-in-law. Everything is subject to change, and there is no need to say things that are not confirmed.

    This made Zu Shuang feel relieved. In her opinion, Wen Changhe looked at Wen Changrou's face and went to the hospital only after knowing that Baitang had woken up. After all, how much Wen Changhe loved Wen Changrou before Changrou, the whole class said it was obvious to all, the pocket money given every month, pampering Wen Changrou, made people envious.

    When they came to the hospital, there was only Baitang in the ward. Bai's father and mother went to eat. It happened that Wen Changhe was called by the doctor who came back from abroad to talk about Baitang's physical condition. Wen Changhe didn't know the details of the doctor. What is the content of the conversation, it is not good to stay in the ward and let Bai Tang listen in, lest some bad news stimulate Bai Tang.

    "Tangtang, I heard the news that you woke up yesterday, but I just came here today. Congratulations..." Wen Changrou handed over the fruit basket.

    Baitang smiled at her, and said slowly, "Wen Changrou~"

    "Ah, you can talk!" Wen Changrou said in surprise, the young man's voice was soft and sweet, just like his own temperament, listen to him Shouting my name, my whole heart softened.

    "It's not very good." The boy said.

    Wen Changrou stepped forward, pulled out the chair and was about to sit down, when she suddenly covered her stomach and let out an ouch, as if sensing something, her face was a little embarrassed.

    She pushed Zu Shuang in front of Baitang, "Talk first, I'll go to the bathroom first..." After finishing speaking, she rummaged through her bag and found that there was nothing she needed, so she whispered a few words to Zu Shuang, Zu Shuang took out the "Large Band-Aid" from the bag with empathy, and Wen Changrou put it in his pocket and hurriedly left the ward.

    Baitang and Zushuang were the only ones left in the ward now. Baitang looked down on Zushuang from the bottom of his heart, and he didn't know how to hide it, showing his dislike clearly on his face.

    With a gentle smile on Zu Shuang's face, he said to Bai Tang, "Congratulations, you finally woke up. We have worried about you for more than a month." Bai Tang pursed his lips and remained silent, neither did Zu Shuang

    . Unexpectedly, in her impression, Baitang was a shy and shy boy who didn't like to deal with people, didn't have many friends, and they didn't have much friendship.

    "Baitang, I did something that I'm sorry for you." Zu Shuang paused, carefully observing Baitang's reaction, seeing that the other party didn't show any expression, she said what she had thought up on the way here, "Go up When handing in your graduation design work, because you had a car accident, I helped you submit the work, but I forgot to mark my work and your work, and asked the tutor to reverse our work."

    This is what Zu Shuang thought of "advancing through retreat". Things have already happened and the result cannot be changed, but it is her own business. It is best for Baitang to believe, and it doesn't matter if she doesn't believe it. If Baitang was angry and beat her up, she would still be able to buy a wave of misfortune in front of Wen Changrou later.

    After listening to Zu Shuang's self-justification, Bai Tang was really laughed out of anger. Seeing a shameless person, I have never seen such a shameless person. Sure enough, people are shameless and invincible. The heroine of this world is really good at talking to herself. superb.

    The young man paused and said, "You, here, me, get out." He pouted, not wanting to see Zu Shuang.

    "You..." Zu Shuang climbed up the big tree of Wen Changrou. Apart from restraining her temper in front of Wen Changrou, if someone offended her, she would find a way to punish him.

    Just when she was about to scold someone, suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure outside the door, her upper body was still in colorful clothes, she had an idea, approached Baitang, and deliberately said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Your The design is gone, what can you do?"

    As she spoke, she saw that Baitang was still holding a men's watch, and thinking of angering Baitang, she snatched the watch away.

    Bai Tang was really in a hurry. Whatever Zu Shuang said, he could take it as the other party's farting, but Wen Changhe left him to see the time on that watch. Well-intentioned ancestors.

    The young man rushed forward to grab it, Zu Shuang's mouth curled up into a smile, and he shouted, "I didn't mean to, ah——"

    Both of them fell to the ground, Zu Shuang was at the bottom, bearing more gravity, and hit his head on the chair Her feet were so painful that she could hardly get up.

    The play has already been done, but the lines still have to be spoken.

    Zu Shuang didn't forget her purpose, the person standing outside was probably Wen Changrou who came back from going to the toilet, she just wanted Wen Changrou to see with her own eyes what kind of vicious and mean person Baitang was behind.

    Mother Wen came earlier than when Zu Shuang saw her, and saw more than what Zu Shuang wanted to show her.

    Because she was worried about Wen Changhe before, Mother Wen bought a little nurse, and stuck a bug under the hospital bed when she was changing Baitang's drip. The purpose was to see what kind of person the boy was in private.

    Unexpectedly, this bug came in handy today.

    Zu Shuang's double-faced faction, framing and threatening Baitang, was clearly heard by Wen's mother.

    Zu Shuang thought that the ward was soundproof, and people outside would only judge the victim by "seeing is believing", but she didn't expect Mama Wen to do this. She saw the illusion and heard the truth, and her first impression of Ben was not bad. The nice young man became even more fond of him.

    After all, everyone has empathy, how uncomfortable it must be for Baitang to face such a classmate's provocation and frame before his body recovered.

    Mama Wen pushed open the door and walked in, helped Baitang up, as the ancestors of the mat underneath, but Mama Wen ignored her.

    Qiu'er reminded, "Tangtang, this is Wen Changhe's mother."

    Baitang's heart tightened, was he misunderstood by Wen's mother just now?

    Little A added, "Don't worry, the host, Mother Wen knows the truth." The implication is that she will not wrong Baitang.

    The boy was in pain from the fall, and a thin layer of mist appeared in his eyes, but he didn't cry.

    Mother Wen's heart softened, and she heard the boy say softly, "Thank you, Auntie~"

    Mother Wen seemed to have run into several squirrels in her heart, rubbing her fluffy body against her heart, acting like a spoiled child.

    "Can I call you Tangtang, you didn't fall, did you?" Mother Wen's tone was extremely soft, only Wen Changhe and Wen Changrou had this kind of treatment when they were young.

    "Yes~" Bai Little Angel Tang raised the corners of his mouth, his eyebrows and eyes were curved, and there were two small dimples looming on his cheeks.

    The little angel's smile seems to have its own magic power, which can make people relax unconsciously and forget their worries.

    No, Mother Wen has already been cut off, she didn't even know what she was going to do here, until Baitang brought her a glass of water, which woke her up.

    "Auntie, drink water~"

    "Hey, thank you Tangtang." Mother Wen took the water glass, completely ignoring Zushuang's existence, took Baitang's hand, and began to ask about the daily life in the hospital.

    The author has something to say to

    Wen Changhe: Mom, return Tangtang to me.

    Mother Wen: (with a look of disgust) Go away and go to your class, (turning to face Baitang, smiling) What does Tangtang want to eat today, mom will make it for you.

    Baitang: Thank you, auntie~

    Mommy Wen: Mommy~
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 311 The Wen Family's Reaction

    Mama Wen ignored the existence of Zushuang, but Zushuang couldn't ignore Mama Wen's appearance.

    Originally, she had planned well to let Wen Changrou see the scene of Baitang bullying her. Where did this well-maintained noble lady come from, and the clothes on her body were exactly the same as Wen Changrou's, so that her Misidentified the wrong person and mistakenly thought that the person who came back was Wen Changrou.

    Qiu'er complained silently, "What do you know, they are called mother-daughter clothes, and they are not allowed to wear the same style of clothes, what a fuss."

    Little A touched Qiu'er's head, "Qiu'er is right."

    Zu Shuang stood Okay, I tidied up my clothes and reviewed what happened just now. The advanced ward has good sound insulation, and she lowered her voice, so the other party probably didn't hear anything.

    Thinking of this, Zu Shuang wasn't too scared.

    She said softly, "Hello, who are you?" She had to confirm the identity of the other party.

    Mother Wen glanced at her contemptuously, "Little girl, she's just doing some nasty tricks."

    Zu Shuang was so annoyed by Mother Wen's sarcasm that she couldn't care less about being polite at the moment, just Thinking about taking a breath for myself.

    "It's really embarrassing to you. It was Baitang who pushed me down, but you are slandering people with empty words. Because of your age, the whole world will let you go..." Zu Shuang's sharp mouth is also incredible.

    When did Wen's mother see such a person, her face flushed with anger.

    When Zu Shuang saw this, the anger in his heart finally eased a lot. The other party and Baitang were in the same group, and there was no actual evidence, so what could she do.

    How could Bai Tang let Wen Changhe's mother be insulted like this, he stopped in front of Wen Changhe, raised his head and said to Zu Shuang who was standing there, "You really have no quality." "What are you doing?" Before

    Zu

    Shuang Scolding back, Wen Changrou settled her own affairs and came back.

    Zu Shuang adjusted his expression, and when he turned around, there was a look of grievance on his face, "Rou Rou, you are back..."

    Zu Shuang was standing alone, while Mama Wen and Baitang were both sitting, and when the former relaxed his posture, it made Mama Wen and Baitang even more domineering.

    "I'm fine..." Zu Shuang said that he was fine, but his eyes were on the two people sitting beside him.

    "Mom, why are you here? Didn't you mean you're here tomorrow?" Zu Shuang shouted that it was not good for Wen Changrou to address the lady.

    She is Wen Changrou's mother, not Baitang's relative?

    With a triumphant smile, Ms. Wen patted Baitang's hand, signaling him to rest assured.

    Well, this is a good boy, Chang He has nothing to worry about being with him.

    Mother Wen waved to Wen Changrou, who ran over and squatted in front of Mother Wen.

    "This is your friend?" Mother Wen smiled sweetly, without any sign of anger, as if what happened just now was a dream.

    "Yes." Wen Changrou nodded, "Shuangshuang is my classmate, we are best friends in school."

    Mother Wen looked at the girl who was smiling innocently, and suddenly felt a little heartbroken.

    Girl, you are not naive, you are lack of heart.

    "Ah, auntie..." Zu Shuang's heart was uneasy. Wen Changrou was her backer. Now she offended Wen Changrou's mother. Such a treat.

    "I was in a bad mood just now, and I said something out of choice, please forgive me." Zu Shuang bowed deeply to Mother Wen, keeping her posture low.

    Wen Changrou asked, "What's wrong with Shuang Shuang, my mother is very nice, is there some misunderstanding? Mom..." She really

    is a heartless girl, Mother Wen thought in her heart, she sold it to someone and paid for it.

    In order to save face for her daughter, Mother Wen didn't say anything in front of her, and opened up the topic, "Why don't you see your brother?"

    Didn't it mean that Chang He was accompanying Tangtang in the hospital? How could he be left alone in the ward? If she didn't come, wouldn't Tangtang be bullied to death? !

    Thinking of this, Mother Wen suddenly felt that this son, who has been a worry-free child since he was a child, was reliable at all, but he was still too young to act carefully.

    While chatting, Wen Changhe finally came back from chatting with the doctor.

    As soon as he returned to the ward, there were several more people in there, which made Wen Changhe frown.

    "Mom is here, Rourou is here anyway." Without preparation, he didn't really want Baitang to meet his family, which might damage their first impression of Baitang.

    "Tangtang." Wen Changhe stepped forward and hugged Baitang habitually, but his hand was slapped off by his mother.

    "What's the use of you!" Mother Wen said.

    Wen Changhe:? ? ?

    Mother Wen didn't want to explain to her son, instead she took Baitang's hand and said softly, "The hospital is not as comfortable as home, there are many people waiting, the food is not good, and it is not nutritious. Why don't you go home with Auntie?" , Auntie will make delicious food for you, make up for it, take care of you, and see how thin you are..."

    Mama Wen's magical turn caught everyone present off guard.

    Baitang smiled shyly, "No need, auntie..."

    "Hey, why not, it should be, I heard that you were involved in a car accident to save Rourou, so Auntie's family should also bear certain responsibilities, and don't look at you Healthy and healthy, Auntie is uneasy..."

    Baitang has always been soft and not hard, once Mama Wen lowered her posture and said "very pitifully", Baitang was embarrassed to refuse.

    "But, my parents..."

    No parent would put their child in someone else's home. Although Baitang also wanted to live with Wen Changhe, but Bai's father and mother have been living together for more than a month. Here, worrying about him broke his heart, and Baitang couldn't bear it, and wanted to be filial to them and make them feel relieved.

    "As long as Tangtang agrees, let Auntie tell your parents about this matter." A woman who can accompany Papa Wen to build the Wen family naturally doesn't know everything, but now that she has nothing to do, she is happy to be "stupid" White and sweet, enjoy life comfortably.

    Mother Wen was very eloquent, and communicated with Bai's father and mother very expressively, and soon got their consent to let Baitang live in Wen's house.

    Bai's father and Bai's mother also specifically asked Baitang to be polite when going to other people's homes, not to meddle in other people's affairs, and if there is anything within their ability, please help.

    Baitang agreed one by one.

    In this way, after staying in the hospital for observation for a week, Baitang was picked up by Mother Wen and went home. During this process, nothing happened to Wen Changhe.

    Wen Changhe: Mom, that's my daughter-in-law.

    After being taken home by Mama Wen, Baitang enjoyed Mama Wen's maternal love every day, eating soup and water three times a day without stopping.

    Mama Wen is good to Baitang, and Baitang is also good to Mama Wen. He makes afternoon tea and snacks with Mama Wen, and even goes shopping with Mama Wen. He will express his thoughts on every piece of clothing that Mama Wen tries on. , which is much better than Papa Win just saying "Looks good, um, not bad".

    Since Bai Tang came to the house, Father Wen obviously felt that his status had dropped, and now he was the one with the least status in the family.

    He tried to blend into the small circle of Mother Wen and Baitang.

    Father Wen: "Honey, let me cook with you."

    Mother Wen: "No, it's enough for Tangtang to accompany me. You can stay wherever it's cool, so as not to burn down my kitchen again." Father Wen: "My

    wife , let’s go, I’ll go shopping with you.”

    Mother Wen: “Go do your business, every time I ask you to go shopping with me, it feels like killing you, Tangtang, let’s go.” Father Wen: “Wife

    , Let's go on a trip, this time I have planned the route, to the place you want to go the most..."

    Mother Wen: "After a while, Tangtang is too thin. I have to make up for Tangtang."

    Tangtang, Tangtang, Tangtang... Father Wen is going crazy.

    Now the wife has other men in her eyes, and the family status has dropped sharply.

    Papa Wen felt a deep sense of crisis, and he had to do something to defend his position.

    One week was enough for Wen Changhe to find out Baitang's relationship and deeds. For example, what mother Wen told him was about the ancestors who framed Tangtang.

    Zu Shuang made friends with Wen Changrou at school, and had nothing to do with Baitang, but Wen Changhe found out that she stole Baitang's design work, and this design work was used to knock on the door of Wen's Group. Defrauding her mentor's approval, Wen Changrou arranged for her to work in Wen's Group.

    If it was purely like this, Wen Changhe wouldn't be too angry, but Zushuang committed suicide and wanted to frame Baitang in the ward. Mother Wen handed over all the recordings to Wen Changhe, the evidence is solid and there is no way to deny it.

    He narrowed his eyes, dialed the internal number, and asked the secretary to bring Wen Changrou to the office.

    Wen Changrou, who was caught by Wen Changhe as a coolie, was so busy all day long that her feet never touched the ground. When she heard Wen Changhe looking for her, she smiled wryly. .

    In order to exercise Wen Changrou, her daily workload is already very saturated, the kind that she can't go home until nine or ten o'clock without working overtime.

    "Brother, you look for me." Wen Changrou came to the CEO's office, Wen Changhe didn't talk to her too much, and directly showed her many evidences.

    It not only records Zu Shuang's theft of Baitang's design, but also many other things that she designed for other people, including getting close to Wen Changrou.

    The more Wen Changrou looked down, her face turned pale.

    The person she treats as a friend, as a best friend, is actually a person with ulterior motives.

    "Brother, I..." Wen Changrou's face was not very pretty.

    Wen Changhe said, "Go to the design department and ask the manager and colleagues to see if there is any discrepancy between what they said and the people you know."

    Wen Changhe stood up and walked down with Wen Changrou. It's just that the former is going home, and the latter is going to the design department.

    wen family.

    After Baitang moved into Wen's house, Father Wen, who had many opinions on him, didn't have a good look at him at first, but Mother Wen and Wen Changhe protected him closely, and Father Wen was helpless. Gradually, with the passage of time, Over time, although Papa Wen didn't say anything, Baitang's behavior and Mama Wen's constant laughter made Papa Wen's estrangement from Baitang cleared up a lot, and he even gradually recognized this "daughter-in-law" , man, the dead duck has a stubborn mouth and refuses to admit it.     No, Mother Wen was putting on makeup in the room, and Father Wen took the opportunity

    to come to Baitang's side, "Tangtang, Uncle has something I want to ask you for help.     " In the rain, Tangtang and the author are here waiting for you to come back, squint~

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 312

    Today is the wedding anniversary of Wen's father and Wen's mother. He used to be busy with work and often missed it. In recent years, he has retired to enjoy life. Because Wen's father couldn't remember the anniversary, Wen's mother was angry.

    Father Wen doesn't want to miss this year's wedding anniversary.

    Baitang suddenly realized, he understands that he wants to have a world with two people on their wedding anniversary.

    Papa Wen revealed all his surprise plans, and the little squirrel patted his chest and said it was all right.

    Mama Wen put on her makeup soon. She was carrying her bag, and the queen waved her hand, "Let's go."

    Wearing a delicate suit, Baitang helped Mama Wen's hand to go out, while Papa Wen followed Behind, act as bodyguards and porters.

    It's always unreasonable for a woman to go shopping, not to mention that with the financial resources of the Wen family, Mother Wen doesn't even blink when she buys things.

    Mother Wen pulled Baitang to start the shopping mode, and walked over to a high-end store.

    "Tangtang, does this look good?" Mother Wen stood in front of the fitting room and looked in the mirror wearing a backless red fish skirt.

    "It looks good. It looks fair and young. When we go out, people who don't know may think we are two siblings." Bai Tang praised.

    Mother Wen took good care of her and had nothing to worry about. She looked the same in her forties as she was in her thirties.

    Father Wen finally knew why his wife liked Baitang so much. She had a good temper, a sweet mouth, and she spoke sincerely. It made people feel no hypocrisy at all, and made people happy to hear it.

    "I think so too." Papa Wen also wanted to praise his wife, but in the end he uttered this sentence following Baitang dryly.

    Mother Wen changed out of the big red dress, asked the shopping guide to wrap it up, and dragged Baitang to the next store to "fight".

    Mountain. and.

    three. evening.

    Whenever Baitang praised Mama Wen, Papa Wen would add "I think so too" at the end, which made Mama Wen roll her eyes several times.

    The old fox who is invincible in the mall, why can't he talk when he goes shopping with his wife. Mother Wen was unable to complain.

    As the sun was setting, the three of them wandered around all afternoon without knowing it, and it was less than two hours before the candlelight dinner that Dad Wen ordered.

    Father Wen winked at Baitang when Mother Wen was trying on clothes, "Tangtang, you have to find a chance to go away."

    Baitang understood, picked up his phone and sent a text message to Wen Changhe, "Ah, come quickly , I need you."

    After receiving text messages from my dear ones, I made an appointment with Mr. Wu's Wen Changhe, and without eating, I hurriedly located Baitang's location and rushed over.

    When Wen Changhe arrived, Baitang was sitting on a chair in an open-air coffee shop, surrounded by fashionable young people.

    When Papa Wen gave an order, the pedestrians suddenly quickened their pace, took out the speakers from nowhere, and danced in front of Mama Wen.

    The cool little brothers and sisters danced around Mama Wen, and the youthful atmosphere surrounded her, making people melt into it unconsciously.

    Suddenly, a super handsome young lady stepped forward and invited Mama Wen to join them. Baitang smiled and pushed Mama Wen out.

    This is one of the projects that Papa Wen and Mama Wen planned to regain their youth. Baitang clapped his hands and looked at the crowd with a smile, hoping that Papa Wen's plan would succeed.

    There were too many people, and when Wen Changhe came to the coffee shop, he couldn't squeeze in, so he could only look at Baitang from a distance through the crowd.

    "Boom—"

    Suddenly, the balloon tied to the chair next to Baitang exploded, and the sudden fright made the young man suffocate.

    Wen Changhe saw the needle, and walked through the crowd to the young man's side, "Don't be afraid, Tangtang."

    The doctor said that Baitang can't be scared, and it was because of being overly frightened that he lost his voice.

    "Aha~" The young men and women finished dancing and fired salutes in front of them. The boy hugged Wen Changhe's waist, and the latter covered the boy's ears in order to reduce the noise coming into the boy's ears.

    Holding roses in his hands, Papa Wen came out surrounded by performers.

    He knelt down on one knee, right in front of Mother Wen, "Honey, we have been married for thirty-five years, and you married me when you were twenty. When I was young, I was always busy with work and ignored our anniversary. No, from now on, every year's wedding anniversary, I will celebrate with you in a different way, these years, you have worked hard..." Papa Wen is such a serious

    person, he also imitates young people to follow the trend, really Embarrass him.

    Mother Wen covered her mouth with emotion, "Husband..."

    "Kiss one kiss one kiss one kiss one..." The crowd was booing, and even Bai Tang applauded to the beat of everyone to watch the fun.

    Next, Father Wen prepared other romantic itineraries. Before leaving, Mother Wen was worried that Bai Tang would not know how to get home alone, but when she turned her head, she found that her son had arrived at some time.

    "Brat, I will leave Tangtang to you tonight. I want to see a safe and healthy Tangtang tomorrow, do you know?" Mama Wen still remembered Wen Changhe's "unreliable" words when she was in the hospital. .

    "Understood, Mom can go to the festival with Dad at ease." Wen Changhe was very helpless, his daughter-in-law would love whoever he didn't care for.

    For many days, Mama Wen who occupied Baitang was finally taken away by Papa Wen. Tonight is Wen Changhe's private time with Baitang.

    The two held hands and looked at each other affectionately.

    "Tangtang, I miss you."

    The young man blushed from the man's gaze. He turned his head slightly, revealing his pink ears

    . My mother is shopping, and her stomach is full of stock now.

    The two held hands and pressed the road on the Internet celebrity street, hindering others from taking pictures without knowing it.

    The camera that originally followed the model unconsciously moved to the side of the man and the boy, because their aura was so beautiful that even the cameraman's attention could not help being attracted there.

    "Do you want to shoot me or them? What do I invite you to do?" The models were dissatisfied. Isn't this a waste of their time...Seeing that there was an unexplained

    quarrel on the side of the road, Baitang still stood there stupidly. Watching the excitement on the side, listening to it sounds wrong.

    He took Wen Changhe's hand, "They seem to be arguing because of us?"

    Wen Changhe smiled unabated, and nodded the tip of the boy's nose, "You just found out, little fool~"

    "Hmm~" Baitang waved Wen Changhe's hand, and

    said dissatisfiedly , "You're the big fool, I'm a

    squirrel !" Looks more like a squirrel.

    You can still take a look at other people's excitement, but it's better not to watch your own excitement.

    Baitang pulled Wen Changhe and ran away, what if they fight and harm the innocent Chi Yu?

    After running for a while, this body that has not been exercising all year round is already out of breath.

    Baitang supported the light pole on the side of the road to breathe, and Wen Changhe gently rubbed his back along his back, and he didn't know when he bought water.

    "Drink Tangtang." Wen Changhe handed over the mineral water in a timely manner, watching the young man gulp down the drink, with obsession in his eyes, his Tangtang is so cute no matter how you look at it.

    "Ahe, drink it too~" Baitang handed the remaining half of the bottle of mineral water to Wen Changhe.

    Although he wasn't hungry, it was already very late, so Wen Changhe should be hungry.

    Baitang looked at the barbecue restaurant next to him, and dragged Wen Changhe in with great interest, "I'll take you to eat something delicious~"

    He didn't like barbecue, but he remembered that his old Gong loved meat.

    The two of them had a full meal, mainly Wen Changhe was eating, Baitang didn't eat after two mouthfuls, and Wen Changhe let him go, after all, barbecue is not a very healthy food, so Baitang should eat less.

    What the two of them ate smelled like barbecue, but Baitang didn't like to go home.

    They passed a bar, Baitang had never been there before, and looked enviously at the lively scene in the transparent glass.

    Wen Changhe really didn't want Baitang to go to that kind of place, it was too messy, the helpless young man looked at him pitifully, and shook his hand, "Aha~ can we go in and have a look too?" Wen

    Changhe Can He say no, no, my daughter-in-law wants to play, so she must satisfy his wish no matter what.

    "You can go in, but let's make it clear first that we will come out at ten o'clock. After entering, you are not allowed to eat anything given by strangers." Wen Changheqian told Wan Wan.

    "Yeah~ I promise to listen to what Ahe says!" the young man smiled and raised his eyebrows.

    He excitedly dragged Wen Changhe in. The combination of a handsome man and a cute boy immediately attracted the attention of many people as soon as he entered the door.

    Wen Changhe blocked the gazes from all directions, changed the holding hands to embrace the shoulders, and silently declared his sovereignty.

    Some people saw this and gave up changing their targets, while others ignored Wen Changhe and continued to focus on the delicate young man.

    The clear and pure demeanor of Baitang is incompatible with the chaotic bar. Experienced people can tell at a glance that he is a person who does not come often and has never experienced certain things. Many people are secretly thinking about how to deceive people. To go, after all, there are not many young children who come here.

    Wen Changhe took Baitang to a half-box, and the waiter stepped forward to ask them what they would like to drink.

    "What kind of wine do you have here?" Baitang has long heard that the cocktails in the bar are good-looking and delicious, but he has never had a chance to try them. This time he came here because he also wanted to try the legendary cocktails. The hair on the tail, isn't it weird that everyone likes this?

    Wen Changhe said helplessly, "Have a drink." He firmly disagreed with the boy's drinking.

    Baitang pursed his lips, it was not easy to refute, before he came in, he made an agreement with Wen Changhe to listen to him obediently.

    "Ring ring ring—"

    Suddenly, Wen Changhe's cell phone rang, and it was a call from the secretary. He picked up the phone and half-covered the microphone with his palm to reduce the loud music coming from around him.

    Seeing this, Baitang grabbed the waiter who was about to leave.

    "Is there anything else the guest needs?" the waiter bowed his head.

    Baitang rolled his eyes, unable to tell what wine to change, and was afraid that Wen Changhe would know that he would change the wine after hanging up the phone. In desperation, he pointed to a cocktail with the word tea on the menu, "No drinks, change the wine." Growth Island Iced Tea, thank you~"

    "Okay, please wait a moment." The waiter did not change his smile, and returned to the bar with the wine list Baitang ordered.

    The author has something to say about

    the naive Tangtang, do you think Long Island Iced Tea is really tea (there is a dog's head here)
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 313 Trouble

    Since Baitang did not leave Wen Changhe's sight, but just sat on his seat and looked around curiously, the latter relaxed his guard on him.

    Not long after, the waiter brought up the wine, "Guests, please take your time."

    The glass was a beautiful cola color, with two slices of lemons and green grass, and a straw inserted obliquely, looking very healthy.

    "It's just lemon tea~" The young man muttered in disappointment, it really was tea.

    He picked up the wine glass and took a sip. There was a slight hint of wine in the lemon flavor. It was quite delicious. Take another sip.

    Baitang held the cup and took another sip and another sip. When Wen Changhe hung up the phone, the cup in the young man's hand was almost bottomed out.

    "Hee hee hee~ Ah, this is delicious~" The young man blushed, and the little drunk rat came out of the arena again.

    Although the name of Long Island Iced Tea contains the word 'tea', it is not tea, but a kind of cocktail, and it is the kind with great stamina.

    Baitang can't touch alcohol, as long as a little, he can become a 'little drunk'.

    Wen Changhe took a sip of the cup handed over by the young man,

    "Hee hee hee~ Is it delicious, I, I'll order, order a cup for you..." The little drunk mouse raised his hand and called the waiter come over.

    Wen Changhe was helpless, Tangtang actually changed the Long Island iced tea while he was not paying attention, really disobedient.

    "Hee hee~ Ah, Ah, there are two, two Ah..." Baitang began to see things double.

    He flung himself into Wen Changhe's arms, shaking his head and rubbing against each other, "Ah, I'm a little dizzy..."

    The man looked at his shirt, which was shaped like dried plum vegetables, dumbfounded. He supported the boy and didn't shake his head for him. , "Shaking your head will make you more dizzy." If you rub it any further, he will get angry.

    "Well, then, I won't move..." The young man puffed his mouth, his watery eyes were out of focus, and after being "rebuked" by Wen Changhe, he showed an aggrieved expression.

    Wen Changhe put the boy on the sofa, and swiped his card to pay the bill with the waiter.

    Seeing that the young man was about to leave, the "careful people" who cared about the young man stepped forward to strike up a conversation regardless of Wen Changhe was still there.

    After all, those who can come here to play should not be overly conservative people. If the boy insists on going with them, that man can't stop him, let alone the boy who is drunk when he sees it. Drunk people are the most unreasonable .

    A man with a tattoo on his arm came over with two glasses of wine, "Are you leaving so soon? After a while, I'll buy you a drink." The tattooed

    man came for the boy, although Wen Changhe blocked him, But what he said had already caught Baitang's attention.

    As he had concluded based on experience, as long as the boy wanted to, men couldn't stop him.

    "Where is it? Is there a good drink?" Baitang jumped up, leaned on Wen Changhe's back and looked ahead.

    The tattooed man deliberately asked the waiter what the boy's favorite drink was, ordered a cup that was exactly the same and brought it over.

    The color of the glass is very beautiful under the light of the spotlight, Bai Tang danced and took the glass from the tattooed man.

    By the way, that's it, drink it up. The tattooed man was secretly happy.

    In this kind of place, what is not received from the bartender, but passed through the hands of others, is very likely to be added.

    Wen Changhe stopped Baitang from drinking, and Baitang put his arms around his shoulders, and whispered in his ear, "If you don't drink, you don't drink it... Every time, it's free, it's delicious, Ahe..." Baitang didn't want to drink it

    . Drink it by yourself, but think of something good to share with Wen Changhe.

    Wen Changhe patted the young man's head, and the tenderness in his eyes couldn't be hidden, "Hey, let's go home and drink, it's noisy outside, and we can't sleep drunk." Noisy environment and inability to sleep are unacceptable to Bai

    Tang , he gladly accepted his old Gong's suggestion, with a smirk on the corner of his mouth, "Go home, go home, sleep with Ahe..."

    Seeing that Wen Changhe was about to take the boy away, how could the tattooed man agree.

    He looked at Wen Changhe's skinny appearance in a suit, and reckoned that he could knock someone down with just two strokes.

    Just when Baitang was coquettish with Wen Changhe and asked him to carry him back, the tattooed man greeted Wen Changhe with his fist.

    "Bang——"

    there was a loud noise, and the tattooed man was knocked down instead.

    The tattooed man didn't come alone. When the tattooed man was in trouble, his companions naturally stood up.

    With one against six, even though he was outnumbered by the opponent, Wen Changhe had no fear at all.

    He placed the boy on the sofa in the private room, and he stood in front of the private room, so no one could touch a single hair of his Tangtang.

    There was a fight, people around were running and shouting, and the scene was in chaos.

    At first, Baitang was still in the fog, not understanding why Wen Changhe let him go when he promised to carry him home. It wasn't until several people besieged Wen Changhe that Baitang realized it.

    Don't bully his old Gong!

    The little drunk rat jumped up, and when Wen Changhe was dragged and the tattooed man approached him, he picked up the goblet on the table and threw it at his head.

    The tattooed man was blindfolded, and the remnants of alcohol and broken glass slid from the top of his head.

    The little squirrel had red eyes, and when the tattooed man raised his hand angrily, he called out in a crying voice, "Ah, ah..."

    Wen Changhe quickly put down the people in front of him, and when he turned his head, someone wanted to touch his wife , that's fine.

    Wen Changhe finished off the tattooed man before he could make a move on Baitang. He half hugged Baitang, and took out a tissue on the table to wipe the boy's tears.

    "Did he hit you?" Wen Changhe clenched his fists and punched the tattooed man who just got up from the ground.

    Now the tattooed man really couldn't get up, he could only lie on the ground and scream.

    "No, no..." The little drunk mouse whined, pulling Wen Changhe's shirt to wipe away tears, "Long Island, Long Island iced tea, no more, I, I left it for Ahe..." It turned out to be

    Baitang He smashed the cup of Long Island iced tea on the tattooed man's head, the glass was broken, and the cocktail was gone. It was left by Baitang to Wen Changhe, and now it's gone.

    "It's okay, we don't drink here, let's go to drink more authentic cocktails..." The little squirrel cried, and he calmed people down before talking.

    "Mmmm..." Baitang nodded, leaning on Wen Changhe's body and said in a childlike voice, "I want Ahe to carry it~" "Okay, I will carry Tangtang."

    Wen Changhe picked him up, But he failed to go home, and instead followed the bartender into the police station.

    There is no way, when there is trouble and fights, the bar owner also has to do business, who will pay for the broken things.

    The fight tonight was started by Wen Changhe, but the other party also had a lot of trouble, and both parties were responsible. After three hours of mediation, both parties paid half of the compensation, and paid part of the soup and medicine expenses to For the people with the tattooed man, the matter is over.

    When Baitang was at the police station, he fell asleep in Wen Changhe's arms.

    It was past two o'clock in the middle of the night, and Wen Changhe was walking on a deserted street with Baitang on his back.

    Although Wen Changhe failed the lottery, his heart was sweet.

    Even though Baitang was drunk, he still thought about him, and even beat the tattooed man because of him, this was beyond Wen Changhe's expectation.

    "Aha..."

    the boy on his back muttered.

    "Well, I'm here." Wen Changhe held Baitang tightly.

    "Give me a sip..."

    Hearing the boy's sleep talk, Wen Changhe burst out laughing, what a greedy little mouse.

    It was already late at night when we returned to Wen's house. Father Wen and Mother Wen didn't go home tonight. They sent a message to the housekeeper, saying that they were going out to spend the night together.

    Wen Changrou also stayed in the company until midnight before coming back, and bumped into Wen Changhe who followed in the door.

    "Brother..." Wen Changrou's eyes were red, as if she had cried a lot.

    Wen Changhe raised his hand and made a silent movement, Wen Changrou looked behind Wen Changhe, the boy was sleeping on his back.

    When Wen Changhe took Baitang back to the room and settled her down, she said softly, "Brother, I was wrong..."

    If it wasn't for that report, she wouldn't even know that the friends she made were villains. Zu Shuang has a department and colleagues who have work negotiations, and she also hides in the dark to see Zu Shuang use her face in private to tell other employees that her nose is not her nose, her eyes are not her eyes, she is not surprised, and finally found many college classmates Well, the reason why they have a mediocre relationship with Shuang is that they feel that she is pretentious and too hypocritical.

    Several projects in the company were dragged down by Zu Shuang. Even a few days ago, she thought Zu Shuang had been wronged and went to the design department to support Zu Shuang.

    Thinking of this, Wen Changrou wanted to go back a few days ago and give herself a slap in the face. Zu Shuang got involved in the company and lost a big project, and she still foolishly acted as a gunman for her.

    Wen Changhe was very relieved, he patted Wen Changrou's head, "You know what to do when you grow up, you know what to do, the design department and planning department on the 24th floor will be handed over to you." Wen's

    Group It is a diversified enterprise, and it does not only focus on one industry. It is involved in high-end customization from daily chemicals to clothing and jewelry. Now Wen Changrou is managing only one of the industry departments.

    The Wen family is not the kind of people who won't fight back when they are bullied. Although Wen Changrou is a little silly, she was also educated by Wen's father as his heir, but after Wen Changhe took charge of it alone, Wen Changrou gave up. Yes, she made it clear that she didn't want to rob Wen Changhe of the group, and she has been living with the free-range policy since then, living freely, laughing and laughing heartlessly.

    "I know what to do." Wen Changrou said firmly.

    After figuring it out, Wen Changrou's temperament quietly changed a bit, she turned and went back to her room, not disturbing her brother and Baitang.

    Wen Changhe took a basin of hot water and wiped Baitang's arms and cheeks to get rid of the smell of alcohol.

    "Ahe~" The boy turned over and hugged Wen Changhe's arm, his strength was not too small.

    Wen Changhe couldn't push it away either, so he had to put down the towel and lie down beside Baitang.

    The young man felt that there was someone beside him, and his little nose moved, as if confirming the smell, and finally he confirmed it, turned over, rolled into Wen Changhe's arms, rubbed his cheek against the other's chest, found the most comfortable position, hugged fall asleep.

    Wen Changhe is sweet and helpless, she can only sleep with her until dawn.

    The author has something to say that

    it was updated before ten o'clock today, is it a surprise? ! I have read all the bugs (typos) caught by the little cutie. I will be on holiday in a few days, and the typos will be corrected at that time (love you, mua~)
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 314 The Love Story of Dog Blood

    The aftermath of a hangover is a headache.

    Even though Baitang only drank a cocktail, but as he can't touch alcohol, the aftereffects after drinking are bigger than the average person's reaction.

    "Ahe~" The boy's almond eyes were hazy, and his eyes were filled with water vapor, his brows were slightly frowned due to the headache.

    "You have a headache, don't you?" Wen Changhe had anticipated this situation a long time ago, and kept asking the housekeeper to prepare hangover tea.

    Watching the young man gulp down the tea, Wen Changhe said, "Are you still drinking secretly in the future?" The

    young man shook his head like a rattle, "I thought it was tea, and the name was nice."

    Long Island Iced Tea, people who don't know cocktails , don't you just think that there is a special tea.

    Wen Changhe smiled helplessly, and counted the boy's forehead with his slender fingers. Is it reasonable to change the drink secretly? !

    Wen's father and Wen's mother had a sweet and romantic day, and they didn't come back with a happy face until the next afternoon.

    When Ms. Wen returned home, the first thing she did was look for Baitang.

    Father Wen wasn't jealous either. On the contrary, he had to thank Baitang for his cooperation. After yesterday, he knew that he was the most important thing in his wife's heart.

    Wen Changhe, as the fifth diamond king and the young and promising president of the Wen Group, often appears on the covers of major magazines and newspapers.

    This time was no exception, Wen Changhe was furious, and the news of smashing the bar quickly made it to the top searches and magazines.

    Since it was late and the lights in the bar were dim, we could only know that the person Wen Changhe was guarding was a boy, and in the blurry photo, he could vaguely see the young man's delicate eyebrows and eyes.

    Everyone speculated about who was worthy of Wen Changhe's anger.

    Some people say that the young man is the son of a certain big man, who Wen Changhe would fawn on; some say that the young man is Wen Changhe's secret lover. Some people even said that the young man is Wen Changhe's little boyfriend, Wen Changhe is already thirty, and has never had a female companion around him, maybe Wen Changhe doesn't love girls and blue faces...

    There are different opinions on the Internet, and most people are more inclined to the third statement. After all, Wen Changhe's wealth background is not small, and there should be few people who can make him nod and bow.

    Many people left messages under Wen's Weibo, but no official statement was given. A few hours later, the matter made further progress.

    A photographer who claimed to be resident on the Internet celebrity street released a few photos, and the main characters in them were Wen Changhe and a boy they had never seen before.

    The young man has a handsome appearance, soft facial contours, and the most rare thing to see is his unstained temperament.

    Not to mention anything else, just look at the appearance and temperament, let alone Wen Changhe likes it, even if they see it, they like it too.

    They inquired about the young man's information in many ways, but Baitang was well protected by Wen Changhe, and Qiu'er and Xiao A didn't want outsiders to disturb Baitang's life for the time being, you know, where there is red, there must be black, this is unavoidable ,

    Zu Shuang's current department is managed by Wen Changrou. She thinks she can play with Wen Changrou in the palm of her hand, and she almost looks up when she walks in the design department.

    Little A, who has been observing the heroine, said to Qiu'er, "I have never seen such a stupid heroine." Pretending to be

    white lotus green tea is not good either. To say she is white lotus green tea is to belittle white lotus green tea. It can also make the opposite sex feel sincere and unpretentious, and she almost offended all the colleagues in the design department, regardless of gender.

    The new official took office three fires, Wen Changrou showed momentum, changed the normal state of passing by, and rectified lazy employees, in fact, it was aimed at Zushuang.

    Soon, Zu Shuang found that the department manager became more indifferent and often targeted her. It didn't work if she ran to Wen Changrou to pretend to be pitiful. The latter would comfort her, but he would not stand up for her like before.

    "Rou Rou, what have you been up to lately?" This is the third time Zu Shuang has approached Wen Changrou this month. Now she has changed her strategy, instead of complaining as soon as she comes up, she talks to Wen Changrou in the name of caring.

    "Fortunately, I'm going to select a designer recently to form a new team to participate in the international design competition half a year later..." Wen Changrou pressed her temples, because of the sudden increase in workload recently, and she is not very familiar with it , in order not to make mistakes, the processing speed will inevitably be slower.

    Zushuang's eyes were brightened. The international design competition has high gold content and is held every three years. The winner's name will be engraved on the wall of honor in the design industry.

    Zu Shuang's heart was moved, and she said to Wen Changrou, "Rourou, have you selected a design team yet?"

    Wen Changrou looked down at the document, and the corner of her mouth slightly raised an upward arc, and the fish took the bait.

    She raised her head and looked at Zu Shuang with helplessness on her face, "No, although the designers in the design department are all good at work, they are usually too formatted when they work. I'm afraid they lack creativity. It’s about innovation and creativity.”

    The longer you work, the more you will develop your own style and fixed ideas. To adapt to the themes given by the international design team to design, designers need flexible thinking, so previous winners are either older or more experienced. , Designers who have been able to jump out of their own fixed thinking, or newcomers who are unconstrained and imaginative, but most of the winners are the former, and very few of the latter.

    This year's design competition is different from previous years. This year requires a group to participate. She knows how much she knows. It is basically impossible for her to participate in the competition by herself, but the group is different. Only the team knows how much effort they will put in. After joining the team, Wen Changrou was behind her to support her, so those people didn't dare to say anything.

    Wanting to understand the middle joint, Zu Shuangchao acted tenderly and softly, revealing that he wanted to contribute to the company in a circumstantial way.

    Wen Changrou got to Zushuang's point very "understanding", and told her, "Shuangshuang also wants to participate in the competition. I am not the only one who has the final say on this matter, but I will strongly recommend you to the directors."

    Zu Shuang, who had achieved his goal, stopped staying and left Wen Changrou's office with brisk steps.

    After confirming that the person has completely left, Wen Changrou pressed the internal number and asked the manager of the design department to come up.

    She opened the folder, and inside was the information of every designer in the design department. On the top one, in the upper right corner, was a photo of Zu Shuang smiling like a flower.

    "It's not good to be too greedy..." Wen Changrou murmured to herself.

    The action of digging out Baitang's information from the outside world is still fermenting. Wen Changhe didn't want Baitang to be speculated too much by the outside world. After obtaining Baitang's consent, he held a press conference.

    An explanation about why Wen Changhe made a scene at the bar late at night, as the president of Wen's, it affected the company's image.

    At the press conference, the reporter sat down according to the arrangement of Wen's Group staff, waiting for the protagonist to appear.

    Not long after, the tall and handsome Wen Changhe came out from the backstage leading Baitang who was wearing the same suit.

    The flashes flickered crazily, and the scene was a little turbulent, but overall it was stable.

    The two sat down, Wen Changhe still did not let go of Baitang's hand.

    This is not the first time that Baitang held a press conference with his old Gong, but in front of many strangers, Baitang still couldn't help being nervous.

    "Hi everyone, welcome everyone to the Wen Group's press conference today..." The host explained the theme of the press conference with a microphone, "The next time is for our President Wen." Wen Changhe is used to

    it Big scene, this small scene is not panic at all, he first made a concise statement about the fight in the bar, then stated the mediation decision of the police station, took out the hospital's medical expenses certificate, and the certificate written by the bar owner , The evidence was laid out neatly and frankly, so that the reporters who wanted to make trouble didn't know where to ask.     In the end, they still used

    Baitang as the entry point, "Mr. Wen, is your fight in the bar related to Baitang?

Wen Changhe put in so much effort to protect him.

    Wen Changhe smiled, "Tangtang is my partner, and the person who will spend the rest of my life together in the future. Let me ask, if my partner is molested by strangers, or even plots against him, anyone will not be able to bear it and will protect his lover." Wen

    Changhe It's fine if He doesn't explain, but when he explains it, it's a thunderstorm.

    It was rumored that he was indifferent in some respects, and that he might not even be able to do it. The object of President Wen's was actually a man, and even when it was announced, he was planning to get married.

    The reporters smelled the gossip, quickly recorded it in their notepads, and continued to interview, "Mr. Baitang, how did you know each other and how did you get together?" "Mr. Baitang, do

    you Is it really because of feelings, a deal, or some other purpose to be together with Mr. Wen Changhe?"

    "Excuse me..."

    After the topic of the trouble in the bar changed, the reporters clung to their relationship, as if I vowed to ask for something before giving up.

    "Ahem..." Baitang patted the microphone, and encouraged by Wen Changhe's eyes, he boldly said, "First of all, I would like to thank all the reporters for coming to this reception~" The young man's voice was sweet and soft, and as soon as he

    spoke , quieted the noisy reporters.

    "My acquaintance with Ah He is different from ordinary people. Compared, um, strange~" Baitang remembered the days when he followed Wen Changhe as a soul. The kind that can't be hugged, but fortunately, they are still together.

    The man and the boy looked at each other and smiled. The two seemed to be a world of their own, with pink bubbles popping up all over their bodies.

    "I was in a car accident once, and it was Aha who saved me." Baitang thought for a while, and the matter of the soul must not be said, but the rest should be fine, "After we met, we fell in love at first sight, yes, it's exactly what you think, Love at first sight..."

    The boy's little milk voice narrated the love story between him and Wen Changhe, it was really dog ​​blood, but inexplicably, while listening to it, a kind of "I am The feeling of believing in love again" is amazing, but they just feel this way, and they actually think it's quite romantic.

    The author has something to say

    , although it is bloody, it is sweet
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 315 The heroine's acting skills

    Generally speaking, this press conference was very successful. Wen Changhe and Baitang made their relationship public, and the two walked away from the venue openly, causing the reporters to frantically flash their cameras behind them.

    The corner of Wen Changhe's mouth turned up, he took Baitang's hand, and left under the envious eyes of everyone.

    The boy's identity was exposed, and the reporters would not let go of this good opportunity to make headlines, and began to dig deeper into the boy's background.

    At the same time, under the recommendation of Wen Changrou, Zu Shuang joined the new design team to prepare for the upcoming international competition.

    Seeing that the time to get the graduation certificate is coming, Qiuer reminded Xiao A, "Tangtang will go back to school to complete the graduation procedures in about the same time." The prerequisite for graduation procedures is to submit graduation assignments

    and thesis, which cannot In the state of speaking, the tutor applied for him to be exempted from the graduation defense. Baitang only needs to submit the design, and then return to school to receive the graduation certificate when the time comes.

    Zu Shuang stole and used Baitang's graduation design work long ago, so if he handed it in now, wouldn't it be the same?

    Qiu'er said, "You should hand it in. The heroine's mentor and Tangtang's mentor are not the same person. When the final works are compiled, it is found that there are exactly the same works, and it is revealed that she plagiarized Tangtang. That is a relief." ..."

    Every designer has his own style and habits when designing a work. Every design draft of Baitang will have an element of the letter "T" in it. This characteristic, Baitang's mentor also You know, as long as this is exposed, Zu Shuang will end up miserable.

    Just do what you say, Baitang submits the design draft, and waits for the day when he returns to school to slap Zu Shuang in the face. 1.

    Since Wen Changhe and Baitang made their love affair public, people have discovered a new characteristic of President Wen's - dazzling objects.

    Weibo such as "Tangtang made me a mousse cake today", "I bathed the big dog with Tangtang", "I was caught stealing snacks late at night"...etc. .

    "Lemon fruit on the lemon tree, you and me under the lemon tree" is a true portrayal of netizens who follow their pair.

    "Did you pick up lemons today?" I asked every day, and we shed tears of envy together.

    Today is the day when Baitang went back to school to receive his graduation certificate. Wen Changhe drove his baby to the school gate, and asked again, "Do you really need me to accompany you in?" Baitang, who was sitting in the co-pilot,

    kissed With a mouthful of warm cheeks, the milky voice said sweetly, "No need, I can do it by myself." He ca

    n't rely on his old Gong for everything, there are some things that he can do, he wants to do it by himself. Why don't you just get a graduation certificate? He can handle such trivial matters by himself.

    Wen Changhe sighed inaudibly, "Okay, I'll wait for you here."

    The boy nodded, "Yeah, I'm leaving~"

    He opened the car door, got out of the car and walked towards the school gate.

    There were a lot of students returning to school, and many cars were parked outside the school gate. Most of them were parents of graduates. They sent their children back to school to receive their graduation certificates, and packed their luggage to take them home.

    Baitang's family was poor, and he had very little luggage. One suitcase was enough to carry it. Wen Changhe directly told Baitang not to get rid of the remaining daily necessities. Discarded.

    Most of the students who returned to school had beaming faces, some found new jobs, some were happy to graduate, but there were also a small number of people who were crying. Graduation is a parting, which means that they can still gather in the future, but they are out of society. After work, everyone is scattered all over the place, how can we have time to gather, maybe we will see each other today, and we will say goodbye forever.

    Wen Changrou and Zu Shuangxian returned to school one step at a time, and they were pulling their classmates to take commemorative photos.

    They looked at Zu Shuang who was approaching her for Wen Changrou's sake, and they were too embarrassed to refuse her, so they had to raise their smiles to take a photo. Anyway, this should be the last time they will meet Zu Shuang, and they don't have to endure her anymore.

    Thinking of this, the smiles on the girls' faces became a little happier, and the school road was full of youthful atmosphere.

    "Kacha" After a photo was taken, the girls saw Baitang coming back, and all stepped forward to pull him to take a photo together.

    Bai Tang has a good relationship with the opposite sex, he is shy and easy to shy, and is kind to others. Girls have a good sense of him, but he is usually alone and doesn't like to communicate with others.

    Now that they are about to graduate, it is normal for male and female students to take pictures together.

    Baitang cooperated with the girls, looked at the camera, and showed a gentle and shy smile, which made the girls who love cute things scream again and again, and some even pinched his face with their hands.

    It's better than expected, and I've earned it...

    Baitang is a gentle future brother-in-law, and of course she doesn't like being taken advantage of by girls like this.

    She also ran to join in the fun, protecting Baitang by taking pictures.

    "Brother, let's have a laugh." Wen Changrou held up the selfie stick, and naturally called out the endearing title.

    "Changrou, what do you call him?"

    "Brother."

    Not everyone pays attention to the gossip news of Wen’s Group. Although it was on the hot search some time ago, as a designer, it is normal to work overtime, or if you have just stepped into this industry, it is time to accumulate experience. Try to learn from your predecessors. Therefore, some people still don't know the relationship between Wen Changhe and Baitang.

    "I know this, I found it." One of the girls shouted excitedly holding a mobile phone, and she saw a photo of Wen Changhe and Baitang.

    Taking advantage of a group of people watching gossip, Wen Changrou took advantage of the chaos and took Baitang out of the girls' circle.

    "Brother, am I very witty?!" Wen Changrou never hides her true temperament in front of her own people. At this time, she is not like Vice President Wen who has been training in the Wen Group for a period of time and has just begun to look like a queen.

    Ever since Wen Changhe set up a 'devil training' plan for Wen Changrou, no one in the entire Wen family "felt sorry" for her. Seeing that she was dying of exhaustion, she would not offer to help. I will point out, but there will be no later, only Baitang will feel sorry for her, and often when Wen Changhe is too strict with her work results, he will speak out to protect her, and even choke with Wen Changhe because of her.

    When Wen Changhe faced Baitang, he was naturally defeated. Therefore, in Wen's family, Baitang became Wen Changrou's "talisman".

    "Rou Rou is so smart~" The young man frowned and patted Wen Changrou's head in a rewarding manner.

    Without Wen Changrou, no one cared about Zu Shuang, and no one took the initiative to talk to her.

    Seeing the interaction between Wen Changrou and Baitang, Zu Shuang was so angry that he died.

    When did Wen Changrou become so familiar with Baitang?

    Just as he was thinking about it, the monitor's voice suddenly sounded behind Zu Shuang, "Zu Shuang, the teacher told you to go to the office." The monitor

    's voice was not too loud, and the people around could also hear it.

    She looked at the curious eyes cast around her, and felt proud.

    The graduation project submitted last time was praised by the tutor, and he said that he would send it for review, maybe he told her the result of the review.

    She glanced at Baitang triumphantly, and found that the latter was not looking at her at all.

    Zu Shuang said softly, "Thank you, class monitor, I'm going now, maybe it's for the design review, the instructor said before that my design was good..." The more she said that, the more curious the others became

    .

    Finally, on Zushuang's way to the classroom office, a group of little tails followed behind him.

    Everyone has a heart to gossip. Anyway, there is a lot of time, so it’s okay to go and see what’s going on. It’s not that they haven’t seen Zu Shuang’s usual design work, so they don’t believe that Zu Shuang’s work can win the award.

    When I came to the office, the instructor threw the design draft on the table, "Student Zu Shuang, take a look for yourself, what is the difference between the two design drafts?" Judging by the instructor's expression and

    attitude, what did he say to Zu Shuang about winning the award? Ah, it's clearly something else.

    The students around the door stretched their necks, waiting for the next story to develop.

    Zu Shuang was stunned for a moment, then compared the two design drafts, they were exactly the same, there was no difference.

    Just when she was wondering, she glanced at the lower right corner of the design draft on her right hand, and when the signature on it was Baitang, panic flashed across her face for a moment, but she quickly returned to normal.

    Although she quickly controlled and adjusted her expression, the sudden change in Zu Shuang's face just now was seen by the mentor.

    He couldn't tell whether it was disappointment or anger in his heart. He thought it was a good seed, but he didn't expect it to be plagiarized, and he seemed to have a tendency to refuse to admit it.

    Sure enough, Zu Shuang was just as her instructor expected. She refused to admit that her design draft was plagiarized, and even accused her of plagiarism.

    "This, how can it be exactly the same, why is Baitang's design draft the same as mine, what's going on?" Zu Shuang showed a surprised expression on his face.

    The instructor said coldly, "What's going on, don't you know?"

    "I've already submitted my graduation project. Teacher, when did Baitang submit his design draft? Before that, he borrowed my computer..." Zu Shuangyue said more and more outrageously. Teacher Li, who was sitting at the next desk, couldn't listen anymore.

    Teacher Li is Baitang's graduation tutor. He found two identical designs when collecting the students' design drafts. It is in line with Baitang's previous design style.

    Because Baitang submitted it late, he also asked Baitang, and Baitang silently gave a practical evidence, proving that Zu Shuang's graduation project was not her own achievement.

    Teacher Li said, "Student Zushuang, if you don't ask yourself, it's considered stealing. You stole Baitang's graduation project, aren't you guilty?"

    Zushuang took two steps back, tears welling up in his eyes, "I didn't, this It was designed by myself, obviously I submitted the design first, why do you say that I copied Baitang, not Baitang copied me?"

    After watching the audience, Qiu'er gritted his teeth and gave a "bah" to the heroine, "Shameless! , the world is invincible, this heroine is perfect."

    Xiao A raised the camera to record this wonderful scene.

    The author said that

    tomorrow is May Day, do you have a holiday?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 316 The Lie Exposed

    Baitang who was named had no choice but to step out from the crowd.

    The crowd of onlookers were whispering, but they were reluctant to believe that the young man is a person who plagiarized other people's works, and he is still unable to speak, how should he confront Zu Shuang?

    "Baitang, why did you copy my design and accuse me wrongly?" Zu Shuang's villain complained first, and the tearful appearance made the people swayed. Zu Shuang really felt like a victim .

    Unexpectedly, the boy's first words made people explode.

    "I have evidence to prove that you copied my design." The soft and waxy voice was firm and powerful, and he looked at Zu Shuang, not false at all.

    The young man made an oath, but Zu Shuang felt a little guilty. Teacher Li said, "Student Baitang does have evidence, and he gave me a copy." Then, Teacher Li took out

    a recording pen and pressed the button under the suspicious eyes of everyone. Play key.

    "Your design is gone, what can you do?"

    "You are just a helpless mute, and I am a new designer of the Wen Group. I used your design. You should feel honored..."

    Zu Shuang's sweet voice was full of provocation and viciousness. No one present thought that such vicious words would come from the young girl in front of him.

    Zu Shuang usually drinks a little green tea and has a bad temper, but she didn't expect her to be like this behind her back.

    Facing the pointing and pointing of the crowd and the anger of the instructors, Zu Shuang didn't know whether it was shame or anger, and his face became very ugly.

    Suddenly, she caught a glimpse of Baitang next to him, and the fear and unwillingness in her heart were magnified several times. Why did he survive a catastrophe? Not only did he wake up from the vegetative state, he was also cured of years of dumb disease, and even She can also find a high-quality man like Wen Changhe as her boyfriend.

    She is not reconciled.

    Zu Shuang is a person with lofty aspirations and ambitions. When she makes a mistake, she will never find reasons on herself. The person who made the mistake will never be her.

    Hearing the mentor's accusation, especially seeing Wen Changrou's disapproving eyes, Zu Shuang became angry from embarrassment, thinking that all this was Baitang's fault, and these things would not have happened if he hadn't reported it.

    She raised her hand and slapped Baitang.

    Zu Shuang's action was unexpected by everyone. Just when Zu Shuang was about to hit Baitang, someone suddenly pulled him from behind Baitang, and the boy fell into the man's strong chest.

    "Tangtang." A deep and reassuring voice sounded from above the boy. Baitang looked up and saw that it was Wen Changhe who should be waiting for him to go out in the car.

    An hour had passed since Baitang got off the car, Wen Changhe waited and waited, but Baitang never came back.

    An hour is very short, but to Wen Changhe, it felt like a year had passed. Missing him, Wen Changhe got out of the car and entered the campus.

    The boy was nowhere to be seen on the school road, and after sending a message to Wen Changrou, he found out that his boy was in the teacher's office.

    It's a good thing he came, and it's a good thing he came in time, otherwise his baby would have been slapped by this woman.

    Wen Changhe was very imposing. He took a step forward and stopped at the office. The two mentors felt a lot of pressure, let alone Zu Shuang who was caught on the spot.

    Zu Shuang suppressed his fear and took a step back.

    Wen Changhe raised his hand, Zu Shuang subconsciously closed his eyes.

    It is a very shameful thing for a man to beat a woman. Wen Changhe, who has always been very gentlemanly, saw the scene where Zu Shuang wanted to beat Baitang, and he almost couldn't bear his principles.

    I saw Wen Changhe reached out and jumped over Zushuang, and took the recording pen from the tutor's hand.

    "If I hadn't come in, wouldn't Tangtang plan to tell me about it, huh?" Wen Changhe pinched the boy's nose.

    "No, it's not~" Baitang was a little timid, he admitted that it was his fault that he kept Wen Changhe from it, but he felt that there was no need for Wen Changhe to take action on such a trivial matter.

    Lao Gong is a person who does big things, so he can handle small things like this.

    However, Wen Changhe didn't think so. He only felt that Baitang was being bullied and still kept it from him. As a man, if he couldn't protect his lover, he was useless and incompetent.

    "I'll discuss this matter with you when I get home." The man's accent on the word 'go home' was a bit heavy, and only the two of them could understand the meaning.

    The young man hurriedly acted like a baby and acted cute to please his old Gong, "Ah, I was wrong~"

    In the shopping mall, Wen Changhe would not be soft and hard, but when he came to Baitang's place, Wen Changhe would follow Baitang's way.

    He pampered the young man's forehead, "You..."

    "Ahe is the best..." Baitang knew that he had passed the test.

    The melon-eating crowd onlookers ate a mouthful of dog food. They just wanted to read a gossip. They didn't bring dog food. Is there a partner? It's really amazing...Wen Changhe said to everyone present, "About

    Zu I will hand over the matter of my classmates plagiarizing Baitang’s graduation design work to a lawyer, and I will make a fair judgment on who is right and who is wrong.”

    The implication is that it is useless for Zu Shuang to make a fuss now, just waiting to be punished. sue.

    With Zu's face ashamed, Wen Changhe asked his instructor for Baitang's graduation certificate.

    Baitang sincerely thanked the instructor, "Thank you for your cultivation and care over the years, Teacher." Teacher Li

    waved his hand and said with a smile, "Those who work hard will always be rewarded."

    Wen Changhe ignored Zushuang from the beginning to the end, and took the After receiving his graduation certificate, Baitang led the others away.

    Everyone automatically and consciously made way for them, and they didn't dare to discuss until they left.

    "Is that Wen Changhe? It's so imposing."

    "Boyfriend Li Max, I love it..."

    "I also want to have such a boyfriend."

    Zu's face was ashamed, Wen Changrou walked in front of her Said, "Shuangshuang, I really misjudged you."

    As she said that, Wen Changrou ran out of the office with an expression of betrayal, sadness and remorse, and put away the expression on her face when she ran to the school road and found that no one was chasing her.

    Alas, it's a pity not to get a little gold medal for someone as good at acting as her.

    Wen Changrou went to the dormitory humming a song in a good mood, packed her luggage and went home.

    Zu Shuang has become a celebrity in the school, and people point and point at her everywhere she goes, but unfortunately, she can't turn around and leave like Baitang, and she has to go back to the dormitory to pack her luggage.

    She lives in a four-person dormitory of the university. Apart from Wen Changrou, when she appeared in the dormitory, the other two girls said some insinuations to her while packing their things, which made Zu Shuang very uncomfortable , but they didn't name them, and Zu Shuang couldn't find a reason to lose his temper.

    She cleaned up very slowly, and finally drove the two girls away. She pulled Wen Changrou, who was about to leave, and tried to show her misery, "Rourou, listen to me, things are not what you think. ..."

    Zu Shuang seemed to have forgotten the content of the recorder that he heard in the office, and wanted to forcefully explain.

    Wen Changrou turned on the drama mode again. She seemed to be softened by Zu Shuang's begging, and she stopped pulling the suitcase. Zu Shuang saw that there was a play, and started her defense... Qiu Hou settled accounts quickly, it was

    Bai Tang did not expect it.

    He thought that by acting like a baby, the matter of concealing Wen Changhe was over.

    But when they got home, when Baitang was changing his pajamas, Wen Changhe suddenly hugged him from behind, hugged him by the waist, and patted the boy's buttocks twice.

    The man's strength was weak, but the little squirrel was stunned.

    Didn't he say that he didn't care about it? How could Wen Changhe backtrack on what he said.

    The boy's eyes accused the man of breaking his promise, Wen Changhe said, "I told you, I will discuss this matter with you when I get home."

    Bai Tang jumped out of Wen Changhe's arms, "Ahe bullied me, I will tell auntie. "

    As he spoke, he unscrewed the doorknob first, but was pulled back into his arms by the quick-sighted man.

    "No one but me can look at Tangtang..." Wen Changhe's eyes moved down to the position below Baitang's waist and above his legs.

    Dumbfounded by Wen Changhe's anger, Baitang even forgot that he was changing clothes and hadn't put on his pajama pants yet.

    The boy's fist hammered the man's chest, "It's all Aha's fault, I almost got into a big embarrassment..." "

    Yes, it's my fault..." Wen Changhe stared at the boy's open and closed pink lips, His eyes darkened, he lowered his head, and kissed that chattering little mouth.

    "Ahe... um..."

    Baitang couldn't react to the unexpected kiss, but he quickly sank into it and took the initiative to wrap his arms around the man's neck.

    The two were inseparable, and some harmonious voices sounded in the room.

    Zu Shuang returned to the residence with her luggage, and suddenly received a call. The other party claimed to be the design supervisor of the Liu Group, and sincerely invited her to join the newly formed design team of the Liu Group.

    "Ms. Zu's design works are very brilliant. Our company thinks that Ms. Zu is very suitable for our design department. If Ms. Zu can join us, Ms. Zu will represent our company to participate in the international design competition in the second half of the year..."

    This is the man's superficial rhetoric. In fact, he has already figured out Zushuang's character and deeds. The reason why he approached her was because she was familiar with Wen Changrou and joined the design team of the Wen Group. , Maybe there will be a design draft for Wen's competition in his hand.

    Zu Shuang originally disagreed, but when the words of refusal came to his lips, he suddenly changed his words, "Let me think about it." The

    man over there was not annoyed, "Okay, I hope Miss Zu can reply to us as soon as possible."

    Mrs. Liu The treatment of the group is not as good as that of Wen's group. Normal people would not leave Wen's group and choose Liu's group, but the scene of Wen Changhe saying that he would sue her during the day is still vivid in his memory, and she has to leave a way out for herself.

    Wen Changhe acted very quickly. In just two days, a lawyer had approached Zu Shuang, and the matter of suing her would not change.

    She found Wen Changrou, "Rourou, didn't you agree not to sue me?"

    Zu Shuang was very angry, Wen Changrou said that she would go home to persuade Wen Changhe and Baitang, why did she still receive the notice.     Wen Changrou also stopped acting with Zu Shuang at this time, she said coldly, "Zu Shuang, do you really think I'm a fool

    ?"

She is the one who really has the capital. Zu Shuang uses her name to dominate the company and make her colleagues miserable. It's a joke to think that the higher-ups don't know about such a high-profile manner.

    Wen Changrou threw the letter of dismissal on Zu Shuang, "From today onwards, you have been fired. Now, pack up your personal belongings immediately and get the hell out." After speaking, Second Miss Wen stepped on eight centimeter stiletto high heels,

    domineering He walked out without hesitation, leaving Zu Shuang standing there gnashing his teeth.

    She clutched the dismissal letter tightly in her hand, you forced me, Wen Changrou, Wen Changhe, Baitang, you forced me to do these things, I must make you pay the price.

    The author said that

    all the slapping scenes were played by Wen Changrou, what did Wen Changhe do, he only cared about falling in love with Tangtang, alas...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 317

    Wen Changrou notified the personnel, and with a standard smile, the personnel came to the design department with an empty cardboard box, and under the watchful eyes of everyone, smiled and handed over the cardboard box to Zu Shuang, and gave her her last notice in Wen's, " Please, Ms. Zu Shuang, pack up and take away the things before twelve noon, and then sign this resignation statement, the procedures will be completed, and your salary for this month will be paid to you on the salary day of this month." The so-called reaching

    out People who don't smile, the personnel lady has a formulaic smile, and her tone is also a standard informative one, without any other emotions.

    Looking at the gazes from all around, Zu Shuang could only hold his breath, and returned to his work station with the cardboard box in his arms.

    This low-tier green tea is finally leaving, thank God.

    This was the collective aspiration of the members of the design department. Anyway, Zu Shuang was determined to go, and they didn't need to hold on to her previous behavior. When Zu Shuang started to pack her things, everyone lowered their heads and did their own things.

    Everyone stopped paying attention to Zu Shuang, and the personnel lady also took the resignation letter signed by Zu Shuang to go through the formalities for her.

    Seeing that no one was paying attention to her, Zu Shuang opened an encrypted folder with the hand holding the mouse.

    The corner of her mouth raised, and she copied all the contents of the folder to her USB flash drive. After finishing everything, she deleted the record of her logged-in account, turned off the computer, and threw the USB flash drive into her bag.

    Zu Shuang hugged the cardboard box, and his expression was different from the expression he had returned to the design department from the warm and soft office. Zu Shuang, who was leaving in an hour, was in a surprisingly good mood and hummed a song.

    The designers she walked by looked at her like madmen, and they were so happy after being fired?

    After the personnel handed over the resignation certificate to Zu Shuang, she had no relationship with Wen's Group at all.

    Zu Shuang stood in front of Wen's Group, looked back at the building, then took out his mobile phone and dialed the number of the manager of Liu's Group.

    "Director Liu, I'm Zushuang. Your company is full of sincerity. I also think that your company is a place where I can make great achievements... But I want to make a small condition." Director Liu on the other end of the phone

    smiled Said, "Oh, what is it?"

    Zu Shuang waved, and a taxi stopped in front of her.

    She opened the car door and got in, and said to the phone, "I wonder if you are interested in the design draft of Wen's Group's international design competition in the second half of the year?" Director Liu wanted to

    recruit Zushuang to come in for this, and now the other party has brought it up on his own initiative. If there is anything you don't like, "It's easy to talk, I don't know when Ms. Zu Shuang will be free, let's make an appointment to meet and talk about it in detail." After Zu Shuang left,

    Wen Changhe brought Baitang to the company's design department.

    The manager of the design department thought to the designers, no way, just left one, come again? !

    Baitang did come to join the job. Originally, Wen Changhe wanted to put Baitang by his side as an assistant. This would not be too tiring, and he would be able to see him all the time.

    But Baitang was not willing, he wanted to realize his value in life, so he begged to go to the design department.

    He used to cook food and open a dessert shop. In this life, he wants to try something new.

    Wen Changhe said, "This is our new colleague from the design department, Baitang, Manager Luo, let's arrange a seat for Baitang."

    Last time it was Wen Changhe, now it's Wen Changhe's turn.

    Even though they really don't want to recruit those who come through the back door, what can they do? Wen Changhe is their big boss, and he can't be messed with more than Wen Changrou.

    Baitang sent Wen Changhe to the design department, "Aha, go to work~"

    Wen Changhe rubbed the boy's hair, pulled him closer to him, and then pecked him on the other's lips, "Then Okay, call me anytime if you have anything to do, and I'll pick you up after work."

    "Yeah~" the boy smiled and nodded obediently.

    There is a transparent glass in front of the department, and the actions of Baitang and Wen Changhe can be clearly seen by the people inside.

    Manager Luo is crying in his heart, last time Zu Shuang and Vice President Wen were always best friends, now Baitang and President Wen are lovers, why is our design department so popular.

    Tucao to Tucao, no one said their minds.

    Bai Tang has a good temper. Manager Luo introduced him to his colleagues, and greeted everyone with a smile. He was cute and soft, and the first impression he gave was that he was not a troublemaker.

    Seeing all this, Manager Luo decided that as long as Baitang was not difficult to get along with, it didn't matter even if he didn't have ink in his stomach. At worst, let him do some work like sorting out case materials.

    Bai Tang was assigned to a certain corner, which was near the inside, the farthest from the door of the corridor, and also the quietest, without being disturbed by anyone.

    The little squirrel was happy. After looking at the workstations, he was very satisfied. He turned around and smiled sweetly at Manager Luo who was standing behind, with two small dimples showing on both sides of his cheeks, "Thank you, Manager Luo, I need you." Do you want to do something?"

    Manager Luo was fascinated by the young man's smile, and his mind was turbulent.

    He said kindly, "When you first come, you should familiarize yourself with the department's work flow, look at past cases, and if you are interested, you can also look at the project information that is currently being worked on." "Okay~" Baitang happily sent

    off Manager Luo, sit in your seat, touch left, look right.

    I came to work in the company on the first day and started from the grassroots level, which felt super novel.

    When he turned on the computer and encountered something he didn't understand, he would ask the two systems.

    Qiu'er and Xiao A explained to Baitang impatiently, analyzing the composition and color matching.

    Baitang suddenly realized, looking at the newly received and unstarted projects on the screen, an idea popped up in his mind, Party A should not make too industrialized things, but pay attention to warmth, he took out the one that Wen Changhe bought for him The hand-painted board was connected to the computer, and he began to draw with his lips pursed seriously.

    Bai Tang sat quietly in her seat, unlike Zu Shuang, who did not do anything by herself, but walked around, pointing at other people's computers, judging everyone's pictures and aesthetics, as if she was the only one in the world Ideas are the best ones ever.

    Seeing the young man keeping his own place, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and hoped that the office could maintain its current state.

    Wen Changhe handed over the person to the design department, and Manager Luo couldn't really ignore it. He still had to take care of the newcomer. As for whether it was really because of President Wen's instructions, he still wanted to hear the young man call him softly and sweetly Manager Luo, then only Manager Luo knows.

    It doesn't matter if you don't look at it, you will be shocked when you see it.

    The young man focused on drawing his own line draft, and even Manager Luo stood behind and watched for a long time without knowing it.

    Manager Luo took a look at the project name, checked with the partner's request in his heart, and found that the boy's idea was correct.

    Taking the animal world as the theme is neither industrialized nor rigid. The fly in the ointment is that the animal world is not a very innovative theme, and it lacks a little creativity. But in his opinion, Baitang can do this step. Very good.

    Perhaps it was because Manager Luo had been standing behind Baitang for too long, and when the others saw this, they couldn't hold back their curiosity and ran over to see what they were doing.

    At this time, Baitang has finished the line draft. The painting is not just natural flowers and animals, but in a forest, a man wearing animal skins stands under a tree and looks up. The boy with fluffy ears and tail was lying on a thick branch, looking down, the two were looking at each other, and there was a different kind of emotion in the distant distance.

    Manager Luo guessed the relationship between the two on the painting.

    The little squirrels come from nature, and they are much more familiar with the characteristics of animals and plants than humans, and the things they draw are very detailed.

    The designers looked at each other in blank dismay. They thought it was a vase, but they didn't expect it to be a powerful one.

    Manager Luo said to Baitang, "You paint first, and when you're done painting, let's take a look together."

    Just as Baitang stopped writing, he looked up and realized that there were already a circle of people around him.

    He smiled shyly, "Okay, I will do it as soon as possible. I just started designing, and I don't understand many things. If there is something wrong with what I did, please give me your advice."

    There is no harm if there is no comparison. The attitude of teenagers is normal in any company, but they have been tortured by Zushuang for a period of time. It can be described as living like a year.

    Comparing Baitang's attitude with Zushuang's, the difference emerged.

    The designers were not stingy people either, they kept saying, "Baitang underestimates himself too much, he draws very well, if it were me, I might not be able to draw like this." "How did you come up with this style of painting

    ... ..."

    "Baitang's observations are so meticulous..."

    "Let's have lunch together at noon."

    Baitang was very happy to be part of the group in such a short period of time. Facing the enthusiastic invitation from his colleagues, he decisively accepted Wen Changhe's lunch invitation , At twelve noon, I called Wen Changhe.

    The man was just happy that his dear baby called him, but he didn't expect that the boy came to let him go.

    "Ah, I'm having lunch with my colleagues at noon, you don't have to wait for me, but you have to eat well~" Baitang said lightly, and hung up the phone before Wen Changhe could respond.

    When Wen Changrou entered the CEO's office, she saw Wen Changhe staring at the phone in her hand like a bitter woman.

    She had never seen Wen Changhe in this state before, she felt a little nervous, and was about to walk out lightly, when a familiar bass came from behind, "Where are you going, come back." "

    Hehehe..." Wen Changrou obediently Sitting opposite Wen Changhe, "Well, brother, it's time for lunch, do you want to eat together?"

    My baby let go of her own pigeons, and at least there was a younger sister who was thinking of herself, Wen Changhe felt somewhat comforted, and his face softened and down.

    He picked up his coat and said softly to Wen Chang, "Let's go."

    Who knows, what a coincidence, Wen Changrou, who was three steps behind Wen Changhe, said, "Where is Tangtang, are you not together?"

    President Wen turned into a resentful woman's face in seconds. He threw away his coat and sat on the leather sofa in the office, "Go by yourself, I won't eat." Unexplained gentleness: "???" Something is wrong with

    my brother .

    Strange, so strange, is it possible that something stuck to my brother again?

    Wen Changrou looked at Wen Changhe on the sofa who was immersed in "his daughter-in-law abandoned him".

    If my brother had a mistress, what would her Tangtang do? !

    Wen Changrou left the CEO's office, took out her mobile phone and sent a message to Mother Wen, and another message to Master Li.

    Today, she will take the place of her parents and become a person of the evil old socialism once again.

    The author has something to

    say, sister Wen, who loves to make up her mind, has a big misunderstanding.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 318 Workaholic

    When Ms. Wen heard that her son had someone outside, that's okay.

    He couldn't care less about eating the grapes Papa Wen had peeled right now, so he took his bag and went to invite Master Li.

    She only recognized one daughter-in-law, and that was Baitang. She wanted to see who was bullying her Tangtang.

    That night, Wen Changhe came back with Baitang at nine o'clock in the evening. The moment she entered the door, Mother Wen pasted a talisman on Wen Changhe's forehead, turned her head and said to Master Li, "Master Li, look at Changhe. Is there something around..."

    Wen Changhe tore off the talisman paper on his forehead helplessly, "Mom, what are you doing?"

    Master Li looked left and right, but he didn't find anything different about Wen Changhe. His mother said, "Don't worry, Mrs. Wen, Mr. Wen is normal."

    Baitang, who knew the truth from Qiu'er and Xiao A, couldn't laugh or cry. He took Mother Wen's arm and sat down with her on the sofa, "Auntie, don't you I'm worried, I'm looking at Ahe, if there's any problem, I'll tell you right away~"

    Look, the daughter-in-law she thinks is caring.

    Mother Wen smiled and said, "When Tangtang changes her name to 'Mom', I will be happier."

    Baitang blushed greatly at what Mother Wen said, and he whispered, "Don't worry, work is important~"

    Wen His mother patted his hand, "What job is important? Chang He will be 31 after this year, and he has already established a career. Now I am waiting for him to marry you." The young man glanced at Wen Chang He, Nuo

    Nuo Said, "Don't worry, I haven't established my career yet..."

    It's not that he doesn't want to, it's just that Wen Changhe didn't propose to him, and the original plot is not over yet, so I don't know what will happen to the heroine, so I'd better slow it down first. Take it easy.

    After all, it was because Wen Changhe didn't propose.

    Wen Changhe walked up to Mother Wen and hugged the boy into her arms, "If Tangtang is willing, we will go get the marriage certificate tomorrow."

    Having intimate behavior with his old Gong in front of his elders, the young man felt a little uncomfortable, he moved his shoulders, but he couldn't break free from the man's embrace, and finally let him go.

    Mother Wen was happy to see that the two young people were in a good relationship. She thought that it was Wen Changrou who would report to her, and she should ask her own daughter to clarify, so she waved them to go upstairs without disturbing the relationship between the two.

    The whole day today, only after get off work is Wen Changhe and Baitang's private time.

    After sending off Master Li, Wen Changrou was called upstairs by Wen's mother, and now there are only Wen Changhe and Baitang in the downstairs living room.

    Wen Changhe hugged the boy and wanted to whisper something to him, but the boy's thoughts jumped so fast that Wen Changhe almost couldn't keep up.

    "Ahe, what do you think of the color scheme of the design drawings..." Baitang went to work on the first day at the company, and his colleagues were easy to get along with. Maybe I will work overtime at the company all night tonight.

    Wen Changhe said, "It's already very late today, let's continue working tomorrow."

    Baitang nodded, "Okay then."

    They returned to the room, and when Wen Changhe came out of the shower, Baitang disappeared again .

    The little squirrel, who has turned into a workaholic, is surprisingly energetic. At this time, he is sitting in front of the computer in the study, connecting the drawing board to modify the line drawing.

    He still felt that the lines were not soft enough, which made the whole picture a bit stiff.

    Wen Changhe was helpless, he had never hated work as much as he did now.

    He robbed his daughter-in-law with his job, and he couldn't.

    At twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, the little squirrel was still fighting wits and courage with color matching, and the two systems were giving him intimate knowledge.

    Wen Changhe was wearing a nightgown, her chest was half-naked, and it was pressed up from behind.

    "Tangtang, you haven't spoken to me for two and a half hours~" The man's tone was full of grievances, like a little daughter-in-law who was neglected by her husband.

    The pleasant smell of light sandalwood lingered on the tip of the nose, the little squirrel sniffed it, relaxed his tense body, and leaned on his old Gong.

    "I'm going to finish the painting soon, wait for me, hurry up and finish this project, and the company will have income~" Bai Tang said.

    Although it was for the company, Wen Changhe was given money, but Wen Changhe was not happy.

    "Tangtang only loves work and doesn't love me now..." His tone seemed even more resentful.

    After being silent for two seconds, Baitang sighed helplessly, "Okay, I'll be with you tonight." What can I do if my old Gong is acting like a baby?

    Wen Changhe took away the hand-painted tablet from the boy's hand, saved the file, turned off the computer, then picked him up and took him away.

    On the way back to the room, he was still thinking about how to find a time tomorrow to break the door of the study so that Baitang could not get in, so that he could only rest in the room.

    The boy came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, and Wen Changhe immediately stuck to it.

    He picked up a towel and gently wiped the boy's wet hair, plugged in the hair dryer, and in the gentle wind, the tired and paralyzed Baitang's little head drooped little by little.

    Looking at the young man's tired face, Wen Changhe lost all charming thoughts, only a touch of distress remained.

    He carried the boy back to the bed, covered him with a quilt, stroked the contours of his face with his fingers, and said softly, "I'll support you." The sleeping boy snorted twice, turned over, and

    rolled into the man's bed. In his arms, he found a comfortable sleeping position and fell asleep deeply.

    Early the next morning, Baitang woke up rubbing his sleepy eyes during Wen Changhe's gentle wake-up call. He yawned and lay on Wen Changhe's body like a koala, "Ah, sleepy~ "

    Wen Changhe supported the young man's back, not letting him fall back, "I told you to go to bed early last night." "

    Well~ let me sleep a little longer~" The little squirrel hugged Wen Changhe tightly, Rest your head on your partner's shoulder.

    The warm breath hit Wen Changhe's collarbone, itching and sour.

    He slowly took the young man and lay down again. Well, he has worked so hard for the company for so many years, almost all year round, and he has accumulated a lot of vacations. Let's use it this year.

    Wen Changhe picked up the phone and asked Baitang and Manager Luo for half a day off.

    Manager Luo also has no objection, Wen Changrou had a thorough discussion with them last night, this is the future wife of the president, go back and check, the 'cracking sugar' CP that was raging on the Internet before is not the president and Bai Tang.

    At two o'clock in the afternoon, Bai Tang was sent to the design department by Wen Changhe. Manager Luo observed carefully for a while, and found that the two were very close.

    After Baitang bid farewell to Wen Changhe, he turned and entered the door, and his colleagues all looked at him.

    "What, what's the matter?" The blush on the young man's face has not faded, and now he is even more attractive.

    Be darling, yesterday I knew that Baitang was pretty, but I didn't expect it to be even better.

    It is said that emotional people are the most beautiful, and Baitang is not going to give way now.

    Under everyone's gaze, the little squirrel's cheeks turned redder, and it moved towards the ripe red apple.

    In the end, Luo Jing understood and saved Baitang, "Everyone will go to work. In an hour, we will have a collective meeting. You all get ready."

    Baitang returned to his work station, calmed down, and started working .

    Let's talk about Zu Shuang's side.

    She hit it off with Director Liu of the Liu Group, and Liu hired Zu Shuang as the director of the design department of the Liu Group with a high salary. Not to mention unhappy.

    Of course, there is a deal, and Zu Shuanghui will hand over the first draft of the design that Wen's design team participated in to Liu's Group.

    Wen's is the strongest competitor of Liu's. When Dad Wen was in charge, they were still evenly matched. A few years ago, Wen Changhe took over as the president of Wen's, and Wen's flourished day by day. Happy New Year, Liu's Group lacks stamina, so we can only watch Wen's monopoly on high-end customization.

    This year's international design competition is a good opportunity. This year, the rules have been revised and the team will participate. Mrs. Liu still worries about how to defeat Wen's and regain her status. Just when they were scratching their heads, Zu Shuang appeared and returned They brought Wen's first draft of the competition design.

    Not long after Zu Shuang joined Liu's Group, she received a subpoena from the court. Baitang's representative lawyer sued Zu Shuang for copying Baitang's design for his own benefit, and also accused Baitang of copying her, violating copyright and infringement the reputation of others.

    During this time, Zu Shuang has been planning to change jobs to get revenge on Wen Changrou, and completely forgot what Baitang said about suing her.

    The subpoena was sent to her home, but after she changed her job, she got money and changed to a better place. The landlord kindly sent her the subpoena to the company, which is the Liu Group.

    She had just become the design director not long ago, and now the whole company knew about it, and she lost all face.

    With tears in her eyes, she came to Director Liu's office and told the truth about Baitang, hoping that the other party would believe her. If she lost her job in the Liu Group again, where would she go to find someone like Wen Group and Liu Group? For a well-known large company like the Group, Zu Shuang himself is not willing to go to those small companies.

    Disgust flashed in Director Liu's eyes, and he quickly changed into a kind expression, "Zu Shuang, I believe you are useless in this matter, and other colleagues must also believe in you. Let's settle this matter. Before, you rested at home first, and you came back to work after the court hearing, what do you think?"

    Anyway, now that the design draft of the Wen Group has also been obtained, Zu Shuang is useless.

    Zu Shuang is also very thoughtful. After Wen Changrou's incident, now she doesn't believe anyone except herself.

    If she loses the case after the trial, will the Liu Group still use her?

    Zu Shuang lowered her head, impatience flashed in her eyes, and when she raised her head again, tears flowed down her pretty face, "Director Liu, I know that I have made the company difficult because of my affairs, so I will resign now and I won't make you difficult." I did it."

    Facing Zu Shuang's acquaintance, Director Liu was very satisfied, and when he wanted to say something more polite, he only heard Zu Shuang say, "It's a pity that I can't contribute my strength to the Liu Group. How should the company deal with Wen's?" In the future, I will not be able to discuss the design ideas of the group with everyone..."

    The implication is that Zu Shuang still knows some inside stories about Wen's Group.

    Director Liu dared not let her go, he immediately changed into a distressed and understanding expression, "You are a part of the company, how can you give up on yourself." Anyway, stabilize her first.

    The author has something to say,

    in fact, Tangtang's painting in the last chapter is a scene that appeared in a certain world before. I don't know if you still have the impression? !
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 319 Dating

    Life is going on without a hurry, Baitang has fully integrated into the working group, but Wen Changhe suffers, her own daughter-in-law typically has a job and does not want a partner.

    In order to stabilize Zushuang, the Liu Group paid a large price to help Zushuang and Baitang reconcile out of court.

    It's a fool to have a bargain but not to make a profit. After discussing with Qiu'er A, Bai Tang decided to agree to a settlement.

    Rich yeah, flattered.

    After Baitang got the money, he happily booked a restaurant, and specially asked Wen Changhe not to work overtime today.

    Baitang, who has always been known for his overtime madness, actually asked Wen Changhe not to work overtime, which surprised the latter, and then became worried.

    Why didn't he work overtime? Could it be that the high-intensity work made Tangtang's body unbearable?

    The more Wen Changhe thought about it, the more she felt that this possibility was very high, after all, Tangtang's health was not very good.

    Brainstorming that Bai Tang was seriously ill at the work station, but still insisted on working, and told him not to work overtime, Wen Changhe, who was on his way out, stood up from the office chair suddenly.

    Made a doctor's appointment and ran downstairs.

    When he appeared in the design department panting slightly, everyone looked at him in surprise.

    President, what's wrong?

    Wen Changhe walked to Baitang's desk, and saw that he was browsing "The Latest and Complete Dating Guide".

    A shadow fell, Baitang raised his head, and standing behind him was Wen Changhe who was supposed to be sitting in the CEO's office.

    squirrel:! ! !

    Baitang frantically switched windows, "Why is Ah He here?" Didn't he see the contents of the computer, tonight's romance is gone!

    Baitang was a little nervous, he wasn't sure how much Wen Changhe saw.

    Wen Changhe took Baitang's hand, and checked the temperature of his forehead. Everything was normal, except that Baitang's heart rate was beating a little fast.

    "Is there something wrong with Tangtang? It's okay. Let's go see a doctor." Wen Changhe tried his best to suppress the trembling in his voice, he was frightened by his own imagination.

    "No, I'm fine." Baitang felt a little strange, why is Ahe so weird.     He looked at

    Wen Changhe's nervous expression, and comforted him, "I'm not uncomfortable. What's the matter, Ah, come and sit down."

In the compartment, use the healing ability to check Wen Changhe's body.

    Staying up late all year round to deal with work, my body is a bit strained.

    Wen Changhe felt as if a stream of warm currents flowed through his body, so comfortable that he almost couldn't help but utter aloud.

    Ten minutes later, Baitang withdrew his hand, looked at Wen Changhe's ruddy and healthy face and smiled, "It's all right~" Wen Changhe

    grabbed Baitang's hand instead, and said in surprise, "What's wrong with Tangtang... ..."

    The vision just now was created by the young man, Tangtang has this kind of ability, will it be harmful to the body or lifespan.

    Now Wen Changhe not only wants to take Baitang to see a doctor, but also wants to take Baitang to show Master Li.

    "This is my secret, I'll just tell you~" The young man took the initiative to stick to it, and leaned closer to the man's ear and said.

    Wen Changhe calmed down, "Is it really okay?"

    "It's okay~" Baitang said firmly, he took Wen Changhe's hand and placed it on his forehead, "Look, isn't this normal?"

    "You must tell me something." Wen Changhe kissed Baitang's forehead, I can't lose you, absolutely not.

    "Yeah, Ahe, go back to work quickly. Remember to get off work on time today. I want to give you a surprise."

    Baitang looked at his colleague's gaze, feeling ashamed to have a romantic relationship with Wen Changhe during working hours, Had to drive him away.

    All afternoon, Baitang's little head kept fantasizing about what tonight's date would be like, whether there would be any accidents, and how he would create the most perfect date

    ... The eyes in the room were hot, dating, he glanced at little A, he hasn't tried dating yet, hmph, dog man, if you get it, you won't cherish it, and you won't even bother to please him.

    For this date, Baitang didn't ask for the help of Qiu'er A. The two systems can indeed tell him the best date spots in the city conveniently and quickly, and can make a perfect date, but this lacks interest. It's a couple's date, and it's not good to always play tricks on someone else.

    Baitang wandered all afternoon, but he didn't finish his work well. Fortunately, the project at hand is not in a hurry, otherwise it would be impossible not to work overtime today.

    Following Baitang's instructions, Wen Changhe turned off the computer early and went to the design department to wait for Baitang to leave work.

    Baitang clocked in, took Wen Changhe's arm and walked out.

    "During this time, I have been ignoring you for work. Tonight, I want to give you a romantic date. This is your compensation. Be happy tonight~" Wen Changhe warmed his heart, "Okay,

    tonight Listen to Tangtang's arrangements." His wife wanted to give him romance, so how could he not cooperate.

    "No one is allowed to mention work tonight~" Baitang got into the co-pilot, called up the navigation, and asked Wen Changhe to drive.

    The two first came to a romantic western restaurant. Wen Changhe parked the car and walked in holding Baitang's hand.

    "Welcome, may I make an appointment?" the waiter asked politely.

    "I've made a reservation. My surname is Bai. I have an appointment at 8pm." Bai Tang said.

    After hearing this, the waiter brought them to a table, "Please sit down."

    This is a well-known western restaurant in the city. Not only is the food delicious, but the price is also quite expensive. After a meal, it can cost Baitang three months' salary.

    But the amount of compensation Baitang received from Zu Shuang was enough for him to bring Wen Changhe here for three meals.

    "I heard that the cheese lobster here is super good~" Baitang ordered the dishes in the afternoon, and now he is waiting for the waiter to serve them.

    Wen Changhe snapped his fingers, signaling the waiter at the side to come over.

    He ordered a piece of music with the waiter, and not long after, on the stage not far away, the cello, violin, and piano band began to play music, which was Baitang's favorite forest song.

    Baitang shook his head, immersed in the sound of the music, he didn't even know the waiter had served the food.

    The reason why Baitang chose the western restaurant was that apart from the delicious food here, there was another important reason, that is, the portion of the food was small, even if it was meat, it would not contain too much, it was a good news for those who don't like meat.

    Wen Changhe was originally sitting opposite Baitang, but at some point, he sat beside Baitang.

    The young man stared intently at the magic and acrobatics on the stage in front of him. Wen Changhe gave him a bite, and Baitang opened his mouth and ate it in one gulp.

    "Delicious~" There wasn't much meat at all, and the smell of cheese covered up the slightly fishy smell of the meat. The blend was just right, and even the little squirrels who didn't like meat ate a few more mouthfuls.

    Before I knew it, the plate was empty.

    When Baitang recovered from the magic show, he ate what was on his plate, and what was on Wen Changhe's plate.

    Baitang lowered her head in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, I ate them all~" "It's okay

    , is Tangtang full, we can order more." Wen Changhe wished Baitang could eat more, so he called to serve raw, and ordered two cheese lobsters.

    "Aha, you can eat it too, I just ate it..." This time, Baitang was determined not to eat it, unless Wen Changhe also followed him.

    The two stayed in the western restaurant for two hours, which was already beyond the time Baitang had planned, and the movie theater had already opened, so they couldn't get in.

    Baitang stood dejectedly in front of the theater staff, he seemed to have messed up the date.

    Wen Changhe asked for two movie tickets for an hour later, touched the frustrated Baitang, "It's the same for the next one, where is Tangtang going to take me tonight, let's go first, and then It’s the same when I come back to watch the movie.”

    Qiu'er in the little white room also encouraged Baitang and said, "Yeah, this is Tangtang's first time planning, it's normal to be unfamiliar, just make more appointments with the male lead in the future." At this time, give Tangtang Tang's confidence is the most important thing.

    Baitang wiped his face and cheered himself up again, "I wanted to go to the night market after watching the movie." "

    Okay, let's go to the night market first. I just finished eating and I want to digest it." Wen Changhe looked doting , took the boy's hand and walked out.

    The theater lady standing behind the workbench took a picture with her mobile phone and uploaded it on her Weibo.

    "Handsome group, I met a super seductive male couple on duty tonight, /take love" with

    one click, and within five minutes, this Weibo had been retweeted more than a thousand times.

    Some netizens recognized that they were Wen Changhe and Baitang, and hurriedly asked the blogger, which theater they bought tickets at, and the netizens who are cute and sweet CP, as long as they are free, they all want to meet by chance and meet real people .

    The theater lady usually posts on Weibo, and the people who comment and repost are only two or three kittens. I didn't expect this Weibo to be reposted over a thousand.

    She just told Wen Changhe and Baitang's viewing time, but didn't mention the name of the theater. She thought that if she didn't mention the name of the theater, it wouldn't cause trouble to them.

    However, witty netizens have long recognized the theater by looking at the environment, and began to buy tickets online.

    For a while, the theater staff was busy, and began to prepare the popcorn set for watching the movie.

    They wondered in their hearts why there were hundreds of orders suddenly, but it is also a good thing to increase revenue for the theater.

    Wen Changhe and Baitang walked around the street hand in hand. There were many food stalls on the side of the road, and the scent wafted into Baitang's nose continuously, but Wen Changhe refused to let him eat, and even brought him into the shopping mall.

    When passing by the crane machine area, Baitang couldn't walk at all, and stared straight at the squirrel doll inside the crane machine.

    "Want to play?" Wen Changhe asked.

    The young man nodded, with longing in his eyes, "Can you?"

    The man rubbed the young man's head and said with a smile, "Come on, let's go buy coins."

    President Wen was so proud that he bought five hundred coins in one go. Holding a small basket full of game coins, Tang smiled with eyebrows crooked.

    Baitang ran to the squirrel doll game machine, the main body was a squirrel, and he was full of affection for the surroundings of the same kind.

    He dropped three coins into it, stared at the squirrel in the glass case, moved the hook, lowered the hook, caught it, raised it, the squirrel doll fell in mid-air, and the hook returned to its original position.

    The author has something to say about

    Baitang: Haha, I never thought that, I took the heroine's money to go on a date with Ahe.

    Zu Shuang: Damn, I'm so mad.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 320 Dating 2

    Baitang was stunned, he had obviously caught the doll, and it was halfway hanging, why did it fall down.

    The unbelieving little squirrel decided to do it again, but the result was still the same as the previous time, the doll fell down while being hoisted.

    Baitang pursed his lips, and unconvincedly stuffed three more game coins, he couldn't believe it, he won't be able to catch the doll tonight.

    This time, Bai Tangxue made up his mind to speed up. After grabbing the squirrel doll, he immediately moved the hook back to its original position, so that when the doll falls again, it can fall to the exit.

    Baitang's plan was very good, and the merchant is not a fool. The hooks in the claw machine have been adjusted, and it is very difficult for players who haven't got the hang of it to get the doll successfully.

    The little squirrel fought repeatedly and failed again and again, gradually, the game coins in the small basket decreased by one-third, and Baitang didn't catch even a single squirrel doll.

    "I won't play anymore..." After another failure, Baitang angrily threw away the control lever, but his eyes still kept glancing towards the claw machine.

    "If you don't like it, let's play something else." Wen Changhe saw that Baitang's words were angry, and deliberately diverted his attention.

    With a stubborn face on Baitang's face, "No, I must clamp it."

    Baitang tried again, but still failed.

    The anxiety in the little squirrel's heart reached its peak, and he couldn't control his bad temper. He threw the small basket on the ground, and the game coins scattered all over the ground.

    "Stop playing, stop playing, if I can't catch it, I just can't catch it..." Baitang's nose soured, and tears rolled down his cheeks.

    Wen Changhe took out the handkerchief and gently wiped the tears on his face, "Don't cry, I'll help Tangtang."

    Before, Baitang didn't allow Wen Changhe to intervene, so Wen Changhe could only act as a tool to get game coins by the side people.

    "Tangtang said to catch a few, so catch a few."

    Under Wen Changhe's comfort, Baitang finally stopped crying. He stretched out his finger and gestured for a four, "I want to catch four, no, I All, all..."

    In the middle of talking, Baitang changed his words midway, he still couldn't forget the sound effect of the claw machine mocking him every time he failed.

    He must let Ah He catch all the little squirrel dolls, all of them! ! !

    Baitang and Wen Changhe picked up the game coins, and their roles were reversed, and now he was the one holding the small basket as a tool.

    "Ahe, come on~" Baitang has played with it himself, and knows how difficult it is to control the claw machine.

    "Tangtang has a Lucky Kiss." Wen Changhe turned his face sideways, looking forward to his little lover's kiss.

    Baitang looked left and right, just now he lost his temper a lot and drove away the other people who were also playing the claw machine, now he and Wen Changhe are the only ones in the entire game claw machine area.

    There were no other people watching, and there was no pressure for Baitang to get close to Wen Changhe in public.

    "Boom~"

    said crisply and loudly, and Wen Changhe smiled with joy, "There is Tangtang's lucky kiss, I will definitely get it."

    The man stuffed three game coins into the coin slot, and with the sound of the game starting, The hook in the claw machine starts to move.

    "A bit to the left, yes, I want that." Baitang pointed at the orange squirrel doll directly in front of him and said.

    Wen Changhe aimed at the target, lowered the hook, and stuck in place.

    "Successful, congratulations!" As the squirrel doll fell to the exit, the claw machine sounded a notification.

    Baitang opened the baffle under the claw machine, and took out the orange squirrel doll.

    "Ah, I caught it, Ahe is great~" Baitang hugged Wen Changhe happily.

    He finally got the squirrel doll, "Thank you, Ahe~"

    Baitang kissed Wen Changhe on the cheek, and when he was about to kiss him for the second time, Wen Changhe turned his head slightly and aimed at his lips, the two of them Lips close together.

    Baitang froze for a moment, her fair little face turned red visible to the naked eye.

    "With Tangtang's encouragement, I am more confident that I can get the second doll." Wen Changhe snickered, hugged Baitang and kissed back.

    The young man smiled and showed his dimples, and nodded fiercely, "Yeah~" Just do what you

    say, Wen Changhe is indeed the male lead chosen by heaven, even if it is the first time to hold a doll, his luck and strength are beyond the table .

    Within half an hour, there were already several dolls piled up under Baitang's feet, and he was holding four in his hands, while there were very few squirrel dolls neatly arranged in the claw machine.

    "Ahe is great, I want the silver wolf next door~"

    The next door to the squirrel doll machine is the silver wolf crane machine.

    Squirrel and Silver Wolf are a perfect match.

    In the orc world, the male protagonist turned into a silver wolf, often running around the forest with little squirrels.

    "Okay, I'll listen to Tangtang." Wen Changhe unbuttoned the first button of his shirt, revealing his beautiful collarbone.

    Money can't buy Tangtang a smile, as long as Tangtang is happy, Wen Changhe will do it.

    He put in three game coins and caught the silver wolf doll designated by Baitang in one go.

    "Ahe is amazing, I love you~" Baitang hugged Wen Changhe and yelled, there was a squirrel and a silver wolf, it was perfect and perfect.

    Through monitoring, the security guard found that someone was crazily pinching dolls in the claw machine area, one by one.

    According to this situation, all the dolls in the claw machine will be clipped, which is not a small loss.

    When the mall manager and security arrived, there was already a hill of dolls piled up at Wen Changhe and Baitang's feet.

    "You guys, why are you picking up so much?" the mall manager asked.

    Baitang said confidently, "Can't we? We invested in game coins and got it by our strength." Well, it depended on Ahe's strength, he and Ahe are one, they are all the same.

    Looking at the clothes of the two of them, they don't look like the kind of people who are deliberately looking for trouble.

    The manager of the mall persuaded, "We don't have many dolls in stock in our warehouse. If you have all of them, it will affect the game experience of other customers. You also have so many, so it's almost the same..." Wen Changhe

    asked Tang, "What Tangtang says, I'll listen to you."

    The store manager immediately turned his attention to Baitang.

    Looking at the dolls under his feet, Baitang also felt sorry for the manager.

    "That's all right, let's stop, let's go to the movies~" Baitang held the squirrel doll in his left hand, and the silver wolf doll in his right hand.

    The store manager breathed a sigh of relief, but luckily he wasn't a messy customer.

    Wen Changhe wrote down an address to the manager of the mall and asked him to send these dolls home. Of course, this was an extra fee.

    It's easy to do things with money, and the manager of the mall doesn't make it difficult for them. Everyone is in harmony, and harmony makes money.

    Baitang gave the squirrel to Wen Changhe, "The little squirrel is me, and the little silver wolf is you, hurry up, hug me." "

    Okay, I'll hold it, I want the small one, and I want the big one too." Wen Changhe was caught off guard Carrying Baitang on his back, he rushed towards the top floor of the shopping mall.

    "Hahahaha..." Along the way, the two laughed happily.

    When I came to the theater, it might be because the show just ended, it was much more lively than an hour ago.

    Sitting in the rest area eating and chatting, and people pretending to be passers-by to pick up movie tickets kept glancing at Wen Changhe and Baitang.

    'Look, look, hold hands...' '

    I see, Xiao Shou is blushing, he looks so cute~' '

    Calm down, sister, don't panic, be careful of being seen out. "

    Modern people can't do without their mobile phones when they go out. It's very common to play with their mobile phones with their heads down. The online communication is very lively.

    Bai Tang didn't notice the eyes of everyone around him. He was still worrying about what snacks to buy. Woolen cloth.

    "Ahe, I want to eat them all~" Faced with so many snacks, Baitang had a hard time choosing, so he could only look at Wen Changhe eagerly.

    Since a long time ago, his own Lao Gong has strictly controlled the number of snacks he can eat every day, and how much he can eat depends on his face. Rat life is difficult.

    It's rare that Baitang plans to go on a date, and Wen Changhe has to give her baby face in everything she says.

    He waved his hand, "Today Tangtang can eat whatever he wants, just order it."

    "Okay~ Ahe is the best." Baitang put his arms around Wen Changhe's neck and kissed him happily.

    The corners of the sister fans who were hiding in the dark raised their mouths wildly, shooting frantically without flash.

    Come on, kiss me, go on.

    Things backfired, Little Squirrel and Big Silver Wolf walked into the theater holding hands with the family bucket of popcorn.

    Don't panic when you enter the theater, they also bought tickets.

    As soon as the two sat down, other moviegoers flocked to them, and they were all sitting around them.

    "Excuse me, my seat is over there." A girl took her movie ticket and pointed to the seat on Baitang's right.

    "Oh, okay~"

    The boy's voice was soft and waxy, like the cotton candy he ate when he was a child.

    The girl was secretly happy, she had a conversation with Tangtang, she was the first person to have a conversation with Tangtang.

    "Thank you." The girl said.

    The distance between the front row and the back row was very small, and if they wanted to pass, Bai Tang and Wen Changhe either shrank their feet or stood up to let the girl pass first.

    After shopping outside for an hour, Baitang was tired, so he chose the first option, keeping his feet back as much as possible, and let the girl pass by.

    The girl was carrying a lot of things, and without paying attention, she fell on Baitang's body.

    Wen Changhe's eyes were sharp and her hands quickly hugged Baitang, and the girl fell on the back of the chair.

    Shouldn't most of the reaction be to support the fallen person? Wen Changhe did the opposite, protecting Baitang instead.

    The people who witnessed this scene laughed out loud. As expected of a domineering president, they behaved differently from others.

    The true nature can only be seen in private, Wen Changhe and Baitang are more affectionate than the rumors on the Internet.

    The girl smiled shyly, "I'm sorry, I didn't stand properly." She really didn't mean it.

    Baitang said, "It's okay, the movie is about to start, you can sit down."

    Bring the 3D movie, and the theater hall turned off the lights.

    This is a suspenseful sci-fi movie, with a terrifying atmosphere and powerful sound effects that startled Bai Tang for a moment.

    "Ah—" The girls around were screaming, and the ball in Baitang's mind was also screaming.

    The double impact of visual effect, hearing and internal and external almost made Bai Tang cry.

    Wen Changhe noticed Baitang's abnormality, took his hand and said, "Hands are so cold, is Tangtang cold?" Not long after, the

    little squirrel came from beside him with a soft crying voice, "Ah, I'm afraid~"

    The author said that he

    originally wanted to follow the plot, but the date became longer and longer.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 321 Design Contest

    On the screen, accompanied by an extremely fast "da da" sound, a black shadow flashed behind the protagonist.

    Baitang squeezed the popcorn bucket and burst it, and the snacks inside were scattered all over the floor.

    "It's okay, I'm not afraid." Wen Changhe put down the armrest of the chair that blocked him and Baitang, and hugged him into his arms, "We won't watch, let's go home." "No, no..." Baitang

    called Hiccup refuted, this was the first date he personally planned, and Ah He couldn't leave a bad experience.

    The sky is big and the earth is big, Tangtang is the biggest, Wen Changhe is very helpless, Tangtang is afraid to look at it, and refuses to leave.

    They sit in the middle of the theater, the best viewing area.

    Baitang was afraid that being surprised might affect others.

    Wen Changhe apologized to the people beside him, and led Baitang to the last row of chairs.

    In the same way, he put down the armrests of the two adjacent chairs, hugged Baitang with one arm, and half covered his eyes with the other, "Wait a minute, if there is something scary, I will help Tangtang block it.

    " Little crying hiccup, "you, you remember, hiccup..." The

    sister fans who came to see the two of them turned their heads and looked behind from time to time. The two sat too far away to see.

    However, judging from the overlapping of the two shadows, it is certain that they are hugging each other.

    After hugging and hugging, sure enough, suspense or something is a must-have movie for couples.

    Through the two shadows behind, the girls made up an 800-character intimate scene in their brains.

    Hugging in the dark, kissing me and me, and so on, the thoughts in my mind automatically changed color.

    Especially from time to time, the small voices of the two people came from the back seat, and the corners of their mouths were raised crazily. They were still pure white, really.

    After finally reaching the end of the movie, the lights in the theater were turned on, and the two people in the back seat, especially the young man in his arms, were already blushing.

    It's definitely not what the girls think, but the ones who are scared and covered.

    Baitang was afraid, wishing to draw his whole body into Wen Changhe's arms, and even grabbed Wen Changhe's hand to cover his face, the kind that covered his whole face, he couldn't breathe, so naturally it was stuffy, even the air conditioner in the cinema hall They couldn't suppress Baitang's rising body temperature.

    "Okay, I'm done reading, today's date is very happy, let's go home." Wen Changhe wiped the sweat off Baitang's forehead.

    Baitang nodded, and was led by Wen Changhe to go out. When he passed the original seat, the popcorn and cola he had thrown were all over the floor.

    "It's a crime, who is so disrespectful of public morals and litters the trash." The cleaner said angrily with a broom.

    Since Wen Changhe and Baitang came down from the last row, the cleaning staff didn't think it was them.

    The job of the cleaners is to clean the theater after every movie. Wen Changhe dragged Baitang away. As for the cleaners to clean up hard, President Wen, who is rich and powerful, said that he asked the manager of the movie hall of the shopping mall to help her. salary.

    This movie theater is under the name of Wen's Group, so it is not a problem to compensate the cleaning staff.

    When the two returned home, Baitang filled the night's spoils all over the head of the bed, except for the place where Baitang and Wen Changhe put their pillows, there was no space left.

    Baitang stuffed a little squirrel doll into Wen Changhe's arms, "This is just me." He hugged a little silver wolf doll, "This is just you, I hugged Ahe's whole body." The young

    man Smiling with crooked eyebrows, Wen Changhe pulled out the little silver wolf doll from Baitang's hand, "This one is small, this one is big."

    Wen Changhe put Baitang's hand around his waist, "I want Tangtang hugged her to sleep."

    "Okay~" Baitang took off his shoes and lay down under the quilt, just as Wen Changhe said, he put Wen Chang's head on his shoulder, and finally patted the back of his head , "Go to sleep, you have to go to work tomorrow, good night~"

    Wen Changhe couldn't laugh or cry, but still cooperated with Baitang, "Okay, good night Tangtang."

    The work was already tiring, and with the appointment tonight, the little squirrel was exhausted and soon fell asleep.

    Wen Changhe turned against the guest. After Baitang fell asleep, he adjusted his posture so that Baitang leaned against his chest, "Sweet dream, my Tangtang~" The

    ordinary and warm days always pass quickly, because Baitang is outstanding. With his excellent learning ability and whimsical ideas, he was exceptionally entered into Wen's team participating in the international design competition, becoming the youngest member of the team.

    Baitang's design work experience is inexperienced, but his ideas are special enough, and he can always see a side that they can't see.

    On the day of the competition, Wen Changhe took the design team to fly to City Y, where this year's design competition will be held.

    Before the competition, Manager Luo patted Baitang on the shoulder, "Don't be nervous, just pretend that the judges are colleagues from the company's department." The

    blood of this team is very fresh, except for a designer surnamed Chen, there is no one Participated in international design competitions.

    Designer Chen said, "The judges will only score and comment on the designer's finished work. When the designer is involved in the design, they will not make a sound. Don't think so scary." Wen Changhe came to the backstage to cheer everyone

    up , "Use your strengths, if you can achieve well, if you can't, don't have psychological pressure." This sentence is for everyone, and it is also for Baitang.

    Since Baitang joined the design team, the closer the competition date was, the more nervous Baitang became. He often woke up in the middle of the night, and then shook him to discuss the design draft.

    Wen Changhe explained the design to Baitang tirelessly to improve his appreciation level. Seeing Baitang's dark circles getting worse every day, Wen Changhe felt distressed, but he didn't say anything to stop it, because Baitang valued it and wanted to do it. He couldn't break Baitang's flying wings.

    "I know, I'm not afraid, when are we going to play?" Baitang smiled, but his slightly trembling hands still betrayed him, and now he doesn't want what he said to be nervous.

    "Come on, you are the best." Wen Changhe is the leader of Wen's design team this time, which is equivalent to the role of team coach. He himself will not end up doing design with the team, but will guide from the side.

    A lot of teams gathered in the backstage, some came in, some went out.

    Suddenly, a team came in, led by an arrogant woman, who was exactly the Zushuang dressed in jewels.

    She has changed drastically from the dress she wore a few months ago, becoming more expensive and tacky.

    Zu Shuang's appearance tends to be delicate and delicate, suitable for fresh, ladylike, literary and other dressing directions, not for extravagance, her momentum can't support this outfit, a high-definition red mermaid skirt, with a domineering appearance, Unbearably vulgar, that's probably how to describe her.

    Bai Tang and the others saw Zu Shuang, so Zu Shuang naturally saw them too.

    Thinking of the compensation that Baitang extorted from her made her heart ache.

    The two parties faced each other, and Zu Shuang snorted coldly at Baitang, "Wen Changhe is really a big hand, willing to spend a lot of money to let you sneak into the team and fish?"

    Zu Shuang is now backed by Liu's Group, and is not afraid of Wen's Group at all. .

    "Talk about yourself." The little squirrel was eloquent and hated the heroine of this world.

    Wen Changrou came back with three bags of mineral water, "I'm back..."

    The atmosphere backstage was strange, with a sense of tension on the verge of breaking out.

    Zu Shuang turned around and said with a smirk to Wen Changrou, "Hi, long time no see, Rourou."

    Although Wen Changrou came from a wealthy family, she has no pretensions. Unless it is a special occasion, she will be as comfortable as possible. Today she wears What she wears is a simple white T-shirt and jeans. Anyway, she doesn't have to go on stage, she just does errands for everyone, so she doesn't need to dress formally.

    "I don't want to see you at all." Wen Changrou's face was expressionless. It's really a narrow road to friends. You can meet her in international design competitions, what kind of shit luck.

    "Is it Chinese New Year today?" Wen Chang asked suddenly.

    Everyone didn't understand Wen Changrou's meaning, but they also answered her question, "No, there are still several months before the Chinese New Year."

    Wen Changrou said, "That's strange, this is the backstage of the international competition, why is it placed Come out with a red envelope."

    Everyone reacted and burst out laughing.

    Wearing red with shiny jewelry, isn't it just a big red envelope, or the most earthy red envelope.

    Zu Shuang was trembling with anger, "You..."

    Not only Wen's team was laughing, but the Liu's team behind Zu Shuang was also laughing. Yes, they admit it, but they are people who can only point fingers and shirk responsibility when things happen. None of them accept Zushuang, they are forced by the arrangement of the superiors, and they are reluctant to work with high salaries, so they can only bear it .

    "Don't laugh, who is laughing, go back and deduct half a year's salary." Zu Shuang was driven crazy by the ridicule.

    The members of Liu's team stopped laughing and looked at each other, each with the same meaning in their eyes. If they really deducted half a year's salary, they would quit their jobs.

    Work is to earn money to survive. If you don’t have money, you even have to pay back to work. Are you sick?

    The designers of Liu's Group showed sarcasm in their eyes, but the designers of Wen's Group were still laughing.

    Zu Shuang pointed at Baitang, and his trimmed sharp nails almost touched the tip of Baitang's nose, "You, ah—"

    Zu Shuang covered the back of his painful hand, and looked at Baitang viciously.

    Wen Changhe stood in front of Baitang, "Don't let me break the precept and hit women, you point Tangtang and try again."

    Everyone has principles, but the principles are not stick to the same, if Zu Shuang is seen by Wen Changhe For Baitang, breaking the rules is a matter of minutes.

    "Brother Saigao." My brother is so handsome. Wen Changrou said with an adoring expression on his face, the act of stepping forward to protect his beloved, what a man~

    Someone targeted Baitang, and Qiu'er was the first to refuse.

    He took out a scarecrow that hadn't been used for a long time, and wrote Zushuang's name, but when he took out a needle with the thickness of a finger to pierce it in, he was stopped by Xiao A.

    Little A said, "Now that the hostess has a physical discomfort during the competition, isn't she justified in framing Tangtang? She can say that it was Tangtang who manipulated her backstage." Qiu'er thought it made

    sense , stopped and asked, "Then what should I do, let her be so proud?"

    Xiao A took out the bad luck charm unhurriedly, "Don't be afraid, it can be said that someone else framed you if you have a physical problem, but if you are unlucky, you can only do it yourself." It's bad luck."

    The author has something to say about

    Little A Saigao
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 322

    The topic of the international design competition was given half a year ago. The teams that want to participate in the competition must submit their works four months before the start of the competition. topic.

    Zu Shuang went to Liu's when Wen's got the competition title. She had the design idea and first draft of Wen's design team in her hands. The first draft can be changed, but the creativity and ideas are determined based on the title. Basically will not change.

    There are many participating teams, and some of the topics that each team gets are the same, and some are different. The teams that get the same topic will compete.

    Zu Shuang raised his chin proudly. Mr. Liu got the same title as Mr. Wen, and the works were displayed according to the first letter. Mr. Liu was ahead of Mr. Wen. If works with similar differences appeared at about the same time, most people would prefer the former. , After all, there is a distinction between first come and first come first, and what appears first will be brought into it subjectively by people as original.

    When Liu's design team stood on the stage to present their works, it was no surprise that their designs were well received by the judges, and even the design team watching from below were all amazed.

    Zu Shuang saluted the judges in the audience, and stepped down the steps in stiletto high heels.

    Just when she was about to walk down the stairs, suddenly, Zushuang's shoelaces broke.

    Zu Shuang fell down due to inertia, and let out a terrified cry.

    The people in the audience stood up and exclaimed. The reporter closest to Zu Shuang strode forward to help her, but didn't want to. Zu Shuang panicked and scratched the reporter's face with her carefully manicured sharp nails. Bloodstains, just looking at it makes people tremble with fear.

    Although the reporter didn't let go, he let go of his strength because of the pain. The two of them fell to the ground together, and he became a mat for Zushuang.

    Zu Shuang wanted to stand up, put her hands on the ground, and felt a terrible pain in her left ankle. She lay down again, but when she stood up, she shifted her position, and her knee hit the special position of the reporter. The reporter had already suffered a lot of shocks. Now it's even more painful and fainted on the spot.

    The staff quickly helped the two up and sent them to the hospital.

    Qiu'er watched in the little white room to relieve his anger, and said "pooh" to Zu Shuang's back, "It deserves it."

    Little A touched Qiu'er's dog's head, "Now let's relieve your anger."

    Qiu'er said, "Good job Beautiful, but that male reporter is a bit pitiful."

    Little A said, "It's okay, I just tested it, and the reporter is fine except for the five scratches on his face. If Qiu'er feels guilty, we will You can go to the hospital to treat him, so that his body can return to its peak state."

    Qiu'er said, "Hehehe, little A can do it, I really have you."

    Seeing that the heroine is unlucky, Qiu'er is happy.

    Also happy are the designers of Liu's design team. Zu Shuang finally entered the hospital. In the next design competition, they will no longer be able to point fingers at them. After the design competition is over, they Just go back and resign, and I will never suffer from this bird-like attitude again.

    The design teams came to the stage one after another to show off their designs, and soon it was Baitang's turn.

    In order to give a good impression to the judges, Manager Luo decided to let the good-looking Baitang explain, and the others would supplement during Baitang's explanation.

    "Manager Luo, I can't do it. What if I get into trouble?" Baitang said nervously, "Why don't you tell Brother Chen, brother Chen has rich experience and is not stage-frightened." Manager Luo said, "It's okay, you speak

    boldly That’s fine, if you make a mistake, or say you missed it, let’s add it together, this is not only a display, but also a good opportunity to exercise.” Others also agreed with

    Manager Luo’s decision, although the design is the main focus, but the impression points are also very high. important.

    "Okay." Baitang took a deep breath, like a soldier who bravely went to the battlefield, he bravely led the designers onto the stage.

    "Ladies and Gentlemen, good afternoon..."

    Baitang's voice was trembling with nervousness, and he didn't speak fluently from the memorized script, but his voice was good, and his pure milk voice gave people a great sense of comfort, like a child learning a new language. Although it is not smooth, it makes people unconsciously give the greatest tolerance.

    Baitang got stuck when explaining the composition of light and shadow. I don't know how many eyes from the audience were staring at him. The more he wanted to continue talking, the more nervous he felt. The more nervous he was, his mind went blank.

    Designer Chen added two points aside, and the judges who never interrupted during the show suddenly said, "Please let him speak (please let him speak)..." The task fell back to

    Baitang, and the little squirrel was in a hurry. Cried.

    The judges looked at him with encouraging eyes, Baitang looked around all the judges, and jumped over them to look at the audience.

    Suddenly, a familiar figure stood up in the auditorium, holding two balloons in his hands, namely the little silver wolf balloon and the little squirrel balloon. There were signs hanging on the bellies of the two animal balloons, which read, " 'Come on, Tangtang', 'You are the best'"

    The little squirrel met Wen Changhe's gentle gaze, and suddenly seemed to have found a backbone in his heart.

    He couldn't embarrass Aha, he was not representing himself now, but Wen's, the company, and Aha.

    He turned around and his colleagues were smiling at him.

    "Tangtang, don't be afraid, just say it and it's over." This was Qiu'er's encouragement.

    "Don't worry about the host, you say your own thing, how the judges score is their business, and we don't care what they think, just do our best." This is Little A.

    Baitang sniffed, encouraged his courage, raised the microphone in his hand, and continued, "Our design is..."

    Baitang was a person who participated in the design, and he knew everything about the design. Whenever he was timid, he would stare at the design. Looking at Wen Changhe, it was like practicing at home. Baitang, who overcame his timidity, spoke more and more smoothly. In the end, he was able to explain the completed logic line basically without any supplements from the designers.

    After he said "I'm done, thank you all" in English, there was thunderous applause at the scene.

    Wen Changhe even shook his hand towards Baitang in the audience, like a child who got his favorite toy.

    Baitang was amused by Wen Changhe's childish behavior.

    The bright sunshine shone on the boy's body, and with his smile, it was like an angel descending to earth, probably like this.

    Looking at the young man's smile, inexplicably, the boredom in his heart was swept away.

    It wasn't until Bai Tang and the others left the stage that the judges began to write their marks on the score sheet.

    Baitang trotted over to hug Wen Changhe, "Aha, I did it~" "

    I knew it, my Tangtang is the best." Wen Changhe untied the rope of the balloon hanging from his wrist, and lifted the little silver wolf Tied to Baitang's wrist.

    "It's near the Creative Street, and there are many interesting things nearby. Do Tangtang want to visit?" "

    Yes!" The young man replied simply and clearly.

    Manager Luo ate enough dog food and made two uncomfortable fake coughs.

    Wen Changhe said to them, "You've worked hard too, the results will be announced tomorrow, it's rare to come out once, let's go out for a stroll tonight." He took Baitang's hand and added before leaving, "Tonight Consumption, reimbursement."

    Paying for it yourself is different from public entertainment. Manager Luo and the others don't have to worry about it now, as long as they don't eat indiscriminately and damage their health and affect the next game, they can enjoy themselves tonight.

    With President Wen Jinkou Yuyan, everyone also minded eating dog food, so they brought their belongings and set off for Creative Street.

    There was a sea of ​​people on the road, white, yellow, black, people of all skin colors mixed together, Wen Changhe held Baitang tightly to prevent them from being scattered by the crowd.

    In the scorching afternoon sun, Wen Changhe took Baitang into a forest-themed cafe.

    As soon as you enter the door, the appropriate air conditioner blows with the fragrance of plants.

    Baitang's eyes lit up, the cafe was made very realistically, as if he was in a real forest, people sat in the forest for a "picnic", the seats were far apart, no matter how loud they talked, they wouldn't disturb others .

    The waiter led them to a picnic cloth inside, "What do you two guests want to order?"

    Baitang took the menu card Wen Changhe gave him, and the food was also named after the forest department.

    Baitang said a few names that he thought sounded good, and the waiter left with a smile. When the dessert and milk tea were served, Baitang's eyes were wide open. It's been a long time since he saw such an original style of food on the plate.

    Desserts are served on leaves, and drinks are served in coconut shells with a wooden straw inserted at an angle.

    "This looks good." Baitang said, "Ahe, drink first."

    "Okay." Wen Changhe patted the young man's head and got into a fight with him.

    The cafe does a good job of protecting the privacy of customers. If the customer does not call the waiter or is serving dishes, the waiter will not appear in front of the customer under normal circumstances.

    The two had a great day.

    The next day, when the results of the preliminary competition came out, Baitang was still sleeping with Wen Changhe in his arms.

    Manager Luo knocked on their door excitedly, "bang bang bang", as if being hunted down urgently.

    Bai Tang and the others were woken up, he sat on the bed and yawned, Wen Changhe put on his shoes and went to open the door.

    "President, the judging results are here. We won the first place in the preliminary competition." Manager Luo said excitedly, followed by Designer Chen.

    "Among them, among all the teams' impression points, our team scored the highest. What about Baitang, I want to tell him the good news." Manager Luo wanted to

    rush in as he spoke, but was blocked by Wen Changhe. don't go.

    It’s no wonder that Manager Luo is so excited. It is the dream of all designers to be recognized by the international design jury and get the ranking. Manager Luo is almost 40 years old, and it is the first time to participate in this competition. Although it is a team competition, once he wins the award , the names of all the designers in the team will be recorded in the book.

    How could Wen Changhe let Manager Luo rush in like this? The Tangtang who just woke up is so attractive. On this side, Wen Changhe didn't agree to be seen.

    Designer Chen looked at Wen Changhe's unhappy expression, but he guessed something, he stepped forward and pulled Manager Luo, "Let's go have breakfast first, I guess Baitang hasn't woken up yet, let the president tell Baitang the same."

    The author has something to say about

    Wen Changhe: Tangtang can only be seen by me.

    Baitang who has not yet woken up: Aha, come to sleep~

    Wen Changhe: Here we come.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 323 Retribution

    By the time Baitang packed up his clothes and went downstairs, everyone who had gathered in the dining room for breakfast was about to leave.

    Waiting for half an hour did not dampen Manager Luo's enthusiasm at all, he gave Baitang a big hug like a kid.

    "Baitang is fine, we made it to the semi-finals of 20 out of 15." Designer Chen said.

    Baitang was snatched away from Manager Luo's embrace by Wen Changhe, and Baitang said to Designer Chen, "This is everyone's hard work." The young man will not seek credit, nor will he be complacent and

    proud because of this incident, neither arrogant nor impetuous His attitude made everyone love him even more.

    Wen Changhe ordered breakfast for Baitang, spread out the napkin on Baitang's lap.

    He smeared Baitang's favorite cheese on the toast, and Baitang bit it down with a groan, his mouth full of fragrance, and he narrowed his eyes contentedly.

    Seeing Baitang eating happily is one of Wen Changhe's hobbies.

    He also ordered milk with nuts, and when a warm nutritious drink was served, the young man disposed of the toast in his hand in twos and twos, holding the milk cup and smiling at Wen Changhe, "Thank you, Ah~" Wen Changhe turned

    sideways The face moved closer, and he said with a smile, "Thank you, but you need to take practical actions."

    Baitang looked around shyly. Although there were other people in the restaurant, they were all doing their own things and didn't pay attention to this side.

    Just like that, the young man beamed and gave the man a "boo" on the face, making the designers who hadn't left say they didn't see it, but they were extremely envious in their hearts.

    Wen's design team passed the international design competition with high momentum and entered the finals smoothly.

    At this time, nearly a month has passed since Zu Shuang entered the hospital, and Zu Shuang's sprained left foot has almost recovered. As long as he is not too tired and stands for too long, it will not affect his normal walking.

    After she came back, she found that the momentum of Liu's design team was sluggish. Although they also entered the finals, they entered with the bottom of the crane, and they made it to the last competition without any danger.

    But this is not the result she wanted. In her plan, shouldn't the international design jury find that Wen's design is highly similar to Liu's and launch an investigation?

    Zu Shuang came to the scene of the finals with doubts.

    Director Liu saw that Zu Shuang had finally arrived, pulled her aside excitedly, and said angrily, "I'm going to be killed by you now."

    Zu Shuang still didn't understand what happened, so she followed Director Liu's gaze Looking at the stage, the design draft that Wen showed was not at all similar to the initial design draft that Zu Shuang handed over to Liu, and so far, it was the best design draft that has ever appeared.

    The participating teams will predict the topics based on previous international design competitions, and Wen's predicted five topics, and won two, namely the preliminary round and the finals. Director Liu was very surprised after seeing the topics. Wen's first appearance, as long as Wen's plagiarism of Liu's design ideas becomes a big issue, Wen's group will be finished.

    However, what Director Liu did not expect was that in the preliminary competition, although Wen's creativity was similar to the first version of the idea, he could not be charged with plagiarism. In his opinion, the design draft provided by Shuang has been revised and perfected. In his opinion, it is already a perfect design draft. However, Wen's completely overthrows the creativity and redefines the title, which is exactly the opposite direction of Liu's. , The judges praised Wen's team's design and thinking greatly. It is conceivable that as high as Wen's score is, Liu's will be as low.

    Now that I am ashamed to go abroad, I am ashamed in front of designers all over the world, who will believe in Liu's aesthetic vision of design? !

    Now it's Zushuang's turn to be dumbfounded, it shouldn't be.

    The more terrifying time is yet to come.

    When the judges announced that this year's champion was Wen's design team, Manager Luo gave a speech on behalf of the team, questioning the design draft of Liu's team in public.

    "I would like to ask Liu's design team, why the creativity of your design draft is exactly the same as our waste draft?"

    Manager Luo held the evidence in his hand, and he was not afraid to question Liu's in front of international reporters.

    Wen Changrou sat in the auditorium shaking the mineral water bottle in her hand, and looked at Zu Shuang who was pushed onto the stage with a mocking smile.

    "Zu Shuang, who do you think is a fool?"

    The previous Wen Changrou was not a silly big sister, she was thrown into the company by Wen Changhe for training for so long, facing the old foxes with different opinions in the mall, Wen Changrou Rou understands what she should understand, and she also understands that people should not only look at the surface.

    She looks like Xiao Baihua on the outside, but she thinks how to stab you in her heart, isn't Zu Shuang just like this kind of person.

    Zu Shuang bit the bullet and turned off the microphone. Facing the judges, audience and reporters in the audience, he was too guilty to speak.

    Director Liu showed her the agreement signed to help Zushuang settle out of court. The meaning is obvious, you should take responsibility for this matter, otherwise don't blame him for being rude.

    When Zu Shuang on the stage saw the agreement again, he almost fainted from anger.

    She scratched her palms hard with her nails and forced herself to calm down.

    She raised the microphone and said, "Maybe it's just a common thought. There are so many people in the world. If you can think of it, I can naturally think of it." Manager Luo showed a meaningful smile, and asked Baitang to call the

    judges The group took out the design draft submitted by Liu's design team and exhibited it on the big screen for everyone to see.

    Manager Luo said, "As designers, they will have their own style from the beginning. Everyone has a different style. The designer's personal characteristics can be seen in the design draft, which is why the audience sees the design. , you can name the designer.”

    The judges nodded in agreement with Manager Luo’s words, signaling him to continue.

    "In the design draft of Liu's team, please look here, from here to here, if you connect them, can you see the three letters CYT?" The

    audience followed Manager Luo's words, and there were indeed three letters in the design draft .

    Manager Luo said before Zu Shuangxian opened his mouth, "Because this creative idea was proposed by our designer Chen, his signature was in the first draft. Later, we gave up this idea when we had better ideas. He

    looked at Zu Shuang, "Miss Zu Shuang, can you explain this point?"

    Manager Luo just finished speaking, and Bai Tang cooperated to display Designer Chen's past works on the big screen. On the design drafts, you can see that the design drafts displayed by Liu's team have the same letters and are placed in exactly the same positions. These design drafts have been published by Designer Chen, and they may be found. Not deceiving.

    Everyone was in an uproar, and they looked at Zushuang and Liu's design team with different eyes.

    It is too much to dare to plagiarize in an international design competition.

    The discussion in the auditorium became louder and louder, and Liu's designers looked unhappy.

    What company dares to ask them to do something after today's incident.

    Thinking that Director Liu and Zu Shuang forced them to perfect the design draft for this idea, Liu's designers hated them one after another, and they could imagine a gloomy future.

    In the face of irrefutable evidence, Zushuang's sophistry cannot be tolerated.

    This is, after Wen Changrou obtained the approval of the judges, she came to the stage and showed the proof that Zu Shuang had worked in Wen's Group. The resignation time was after Wen's first design draft, and the date was only seven days apart.

    Zu Shuang lay on the ground, unlucky enough to drink water between his teeth.

    With the blessing of Little A's unlucky talisman aura, there is no most unlucky, only more unlucky.

    A designer who used to work in the Liu Group was later forced to leave by Zu Shuang, and Zu Shuang found someone to retaliate and beat him, and robbed him of all his money, resulting in his family having no money for medical treatment and dying in the hospital.

    The man rushed up to the stage, and splashed a bottle of water on Zu Shuang's face.

    The man's behavior was unexpected by everyone present. Wen Changhe's first reaction was to hug Baitang and use his back to block Baitang's face, so as to prevent the splashed water from splashing on Baitang.

    Zushuang covered his face with his hands, fell to the ground and rolled.

    The intense pain made her wish she could faint on the spot.

    The man laughed loudly, and said frantically, "This is your retribution, retribution..."

    The security guard rushed up to the stage and grabbed him. The man twisted his face, and when he passed by Director Liu, he spit on him, "What a shame for a woman!" What you did, you will not die well, you will not die well..."

    The man was taken down, and the farce came to an end under the interference of the man.

    Not long after Zu Shuang was discharged from the hospital, he entered the hospital again.

    It's just that this time, she was not as lucky as last time. Her face was completely ruined. She opened her mouth just as she was about to speak when the water was poured on her. He can't even speak fluently.

    After all, the heroine is the heroine, with the halo of the heroine on her head. Xiao A's bad luck charm just failed when Zu Shuang was sent to the hospital. She was rescued, but she couldn't accept herself like this. After that face that was neither human nor ghostly, she was told that she could not restore her appearance through skin grafting. She was completely insane.

    At the same time, Qiu'er and Xiao A made public the bad things that Zu Shuang had done, the people and things that Zu Shuang had calculated, and the name Zu Shuang made everyone cast aside, even her parents felt ashamed, and directly said that there was no such daughter.

    Zu Shuang's miserable end was embarrassing, but she deserved it.

    The man who ruined her appearance was finally punished as he deserved.

    But for him, he had nothing left. His family was indirectly killed by Zushuang. He valued his family the most, and he had no hope in life.

    Wen Changhe and Baitang returned to China with international glory, pushing the Wen Group to a new height.

    Under Wen Changhe's "poor" eyes, Baitang agreed to his marriage proposal softly.

    Wen Changhe was so happy that he announced on the spot that he would give everyone in the company a one-month salary increase.

    Everyone also congratulated them, especially the people in the design department. For them, Baitang was their lucky star. The matter of marrying Wen Changhe was even more serious. The whole department acted together, contacted the wedding company, and planned the wedding for them together.

    The author has

    something to say, and today's update is late.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.9K 130
FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY[not mine] Dormouse, a petite and shy mammal, spends 3/4 of its life in sleep, and often starves to death because of lethargy...
1.6M 138K 46
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
92.2K 2.4K 176
Title: ็ฉฟๆˆ็ŒŽ่ฑนๅนผๅดฝๅœจๅŽŸๅง‹็ง็”ฐ Author: Shu Zhi (ๆฎŠๅฟ—) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...
12.7K 242 10
Not MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Gu Chu Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-06 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 98 Trap 1...