frozen flaws | park sunghoon

Galing kay lattelunette

In the moment . . . where two flawless beings meet on ice. "You're so-" "Motivating?" "Intolerable." [au: ac... Higit pa

note:
loading . . .
ONE: rude
TWO: genius
THREE: good, good, bad news
FOUR: such a bossy devil
FIVE: shoot him with my laser eyes
SIX: the road to full marks
SEVEN: we are gym bros
EIGHT: thoughtful temporary coach
NINE: on a good day...
TEN: her crazy ex
ELEVEN: sudden new boyfriend
TWELVE: eliminate the stubborn bull
THIRTEEN: what a klutz
FOURTEEN: boom, boom, and darkness
FIFTEEN: her first praisings
SIXTEEN: princess's princess treatment
SEVENTEEN: mr popular
EIGHTEEN: first before second
NINETEEN: perfect princess
TWENTY: pretty paper eater
TWENTY-ONE: dinner dates
TWENTY-TWO: two teams
TWENTY-THREE: be a prince
TWENTY-FIVE: magical effect
TWENTY-SIX: very important person (VIP)
TWENTY-SEVEN: screwed up; confession
TWENTY-EIGHT: dream of paradise
TWENTY-NINE: unexpectedly expected
THIRTY: favourite confession
note: end

TWENTY-FOUR: unsual ideal type

102 11 8
Galing kay lattelunette

─── ·· ───

"Did you develop a new obsession?" Meiyon looked over her laptop to the man sitting in front of her.

"Elaborate?" Sunghoon smiled innocently despite knowing exactly what she meant.

"With me." She rolled her eyes as her eyes went back to her studies.

"It's not new." He shrugged.

Meiyon wasn't sure if she had heard him right. Perhaps her lack of sleep due to it being finals week was finally catching up to her.

There was no way Sunghoon, a nonchalant man on the outside and ... right he was quite teasing on the inside. But Meiyon was still not convinced he meant it.

"Right." Meiyon began typing out on her laptop whilst multitasking with their conversation. "It's because Coach Yoon said to spend some more time together."

There could be no other reason.

"Partially." Sunghoon nodded his head as if it was his intention all along.

Ever since the conversation between Sunoo and Meiyon about her potential interest in Mr Mysterious, Sunghoon has been stuck to her like a glue. Perhpas he was curious as to who she would be so interested in to the point of driving such a calculated girl into dilemma.

In addition to her personality trait, he was also curious as to how she spends her week besides studying and skating. So far, alll she has been doing is exactly what he had assumed; studying and skating.

However, despite not knowing who she liked, he still enjoyed following her around like a lost puppy waiting to be adopted.

Unexpected, never in a million year did Sunghoon think he would be he one following her around for it had always been the other way throughout his life.

New yet intriguing because it was her.

"How many exams left do you have left?" Meiyon smoothly changed the topic as she began flipping through her textbooks.

Sunghoon was surprised at how well focused she was even when chatting.

"Only one." Sunghoon replied. "One of my easy elective so not too stressed."

😥
"Lucky you. I have like three left." Meiyon sighed as if she gave up on finding a specific topic in he textbooks.

"Don't fret. You'll do fine." Sunghoon encouraged.

Just as Meiyon was about to speak, he had already assumed what she was going to say. Being with her for so long, it was quite easy to decipher her next sentence.

"You'll be more than fine." Sunghoon chuckled. "Topping the cohort."

"I hope so." Meiyon laughed despite it beiing he entire intention.

She had to. Not only for academic validations, but also to prove a point.

That she is almost almost perfect; flawless.

"It's getting quite late. Shouldn't you get something to eat." Meiyon asked upon looking at the time. They have been in the library for almost 4 hours.

"Same goes for you." Sunghoon began packing his laptop away. "I told you, you need to eat more."

"You don't have any reservations tonight?"

"Huh?"

"Your girlfriend? Or fan? I dont know. Second place girl." Meiyon felt embarassed bringing her up.

"Oh you mean Chaerin." Sunghoon figured. "No I sent her away."

"Oh wait what."

"I told her," He began to explain. "That i have absolutely no interest in her and that she should just give up."

Silence hit for a few seconds u ntil Meiyon remembered it was her to reply.

"Oh." Meiyon awkwardly reacted. "Um, that's a bit harsh don't you think."

"Well i did say it in a courteous tone." He shrugged. "But for someone with such a bold personality, it's better to not beat around the bush."

"How did she take it?"

"Oh she just threw water at me."

"She what!?" Meiyon had accidentally reacted too loudly causing the librarian to shush her down. "Why would she do that just because you turned her down?"

"I don't get it either." Sunghoon laughed. "She said i was horrible for leading her on."

"Oh. Well you did...didn't you?"

"I never texted her after that day of the competition. Not once did i even reply to her social media dms." Sunghoon admitted. "She was just too clingy and I have no idea what she meant by leading her on."

"Oh." Meiyon nodded. However, curiousity won. "But why? She's so pretty and talented."

"I have my ideal type too, you know." Sunghoon sounded slightly offended upon the interrogation.

"You must have poor taste." Meiyon shook her head. "Lets hear it."

"You curious?" Sunghoon raised one of his eyebrows.

"Curious as to how unsual your standards are." Meiyon was still in disbelief. "How could you turn Chaerin down."

"I like someone tall but still shorter than me." Sunghoon began.

"So is Chaerin."

"Too short." He shook his head in disapproval.

"She's not even that short." Meiyon seemed defensive upon her height. "Name someone I know that has your approximate ideal height then."

Expecting for him to name some celebrity, she was not expecting his answer.

"You?" He looked at her before looking away with a chuckle. "You're a solid forehead taller than her."

Not knowing what to say, Meiyon only nodded as her expression signalled him to continue on.

"I like girls who are on my level," Sunghoon smirked. "Perfect."

Meiyon only made an expression of disbelief before blinking a couple times and replying. "Yeah good luck. Might as well date yourself."

This caused Sunghoon to laugh because little did she know.

"Okay princess, pack up. We are going to go eat." Sunghoon gently closed her laptop to catch her full attention.

"Wait, let me just finish that section."

"That section can wait." Sunghoon also closed her textbook as he helped her put it back into her bag. "You haven't eaten since this morning. I'm starving so i don't know how you do it."

"Well, you can go eat yourself." She rolled her eyes, yet at the same time, was also packing up her belongings.

"My treat." He offered as he swung her tote bag on his shoulder.

"Fine." Meiyon groaned, juxtaposing her facial expression; smile. "Tell me more about your type because you technically didn't answer my question."

"I'll think about it." He teased the curious girl.

"Come on!"

"Why don't you tell me about yours?"

"Hey don't switch up on me."

"Treat people the way they treat you." Sunghoon laughed. "It's only fair, princess."

"Actually, it's treat people the way you want to be treated." Meiyon felt the urge to correct him.

"Oh right. I'd like to experience princess treatment too." He leaned in to her height to whisper, causing her to suddenly feel flustered.

"Dream on." Meiyon fastened her pace, leaving the man carrying her bag to laugh as he caught up eventually.

Their dynamic was so different yet so similar.

Perhaps that was why they balanced each other so well.

The special bond between the two of them was unspoken but both were fully aware.

It was only a matter of time.

20/12/2023 --> I'M SITTING EYES WIDE OPEN AND I GOT ONE THING STUCK ON MY MIND. WONDERING IF I DODGED A BULLET OR JUST DOGED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

Shopping for christmas gifts with my brother tomorrow

- meiyon was curious for how could someone as gorgeous as her not fit into his standards.

- "Damn, what's wrong with your taste." she ask.

"Curious?"

"No." she lied.

"I like girls on my level. Perfect."

"Dream on. Might as well date yourself."

"Mhm."

Deep inside, Meiyon was sort of relieved

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

188K 7.3K 54
❝Can I kiss you before I kill you?❞ #1 fanfcition #1 enhapenff #1 jake #1 jakesims
50.1K 1.9K 50
[COMPLETED] jake slips his way towards the side of the ice rink and finally gets the chance to see THE ice prince in action their eyes meet and sungh...
4.6K 196 23
𓏲ּ 𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍 🕸️ ⤹ 𝖲𝗂𝗆 𝖩𝖺𝖾𝗒𝗎𝗇 ♡̸   ݈݇- ❝ You helped me heal my wounded heart and all I did was push you away ❞
222K 9.7K 37
She would admire him every single day. If only... he knew about it. But.. it doesnt hurt to try, right? 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕: 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 14𝕥𝕙 2020 ...