Tasting the Forbidden

By LaceMendozajd

When Summer vacation turn to hot affair between neighbour. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

1.6K 6 0
By LaceMendozajd

Marc stood dumbfounded in his living room completely shocked and frozen as he heard the car door shut in the garage.  He quickly darted over to the downstairs half bathroom, shut the door and locked it behind him just as he heard his wife come into the adjacent kitchen. 

“What in the fuck just happened,” he thought to himself, looking down at the bulge poking out below him.  He waited motionless for a minute, flushed the toilet, and started the sink to splash a few drops of water on his shorts, hopefully to make the spot Carrie left on him look like just some excess water from the sink.  He washed his hands, wiped them on his shorts, and waited for a few moments as he stared into the mirror until things calmed down and he was presentable.  Finally, he stepped out and helped bring in a few bags from the car. 

During the unpacking of the items, Marc’s wife had brought up her plans for the week while he was going to be away.

“So, the other day I invited Carrie to come up with me to the lake while you’re away this week.  Believe it or not she actually said ‘yes’ this time.  We are probably going to go up Tuesday so when you get back you should just meet us up there instead of being stuck here alone as usual.” 

Marc certainly enjoyed his time home to unwind, and it would not have been out of the ordinary for him to meet them up at the lake, but this would be the first time Carrie had actually made the trip.  He had not been there yet this year but after what just transpired he just wanted to stay home and not give off any odd vibes.  But they had already planned to all go up in one car and made several other little plans for the weekend when he would be there.  Marc agreed without question and said he could be up there around dinner time on Friday night, but would need to come back some time on Sunday as he had to leave again just for one night on Monday.

He then said he was going to go up to start packing and would be back down in a bit.  His wife put away the other groceries and called everyone inside for dinner.  Upstairs he looked out the window from the bedroom, the view was of the side of Carrie’s house and he could see the light on in her kitchen.  He did not see her walking around and was most likely just in another room.  He began to pack the suitcase for a few days, zipped it up to bring downstairs for the next morning.

At Carrie’s house it was another late night where her husband was missing in action.  She fed the kids and put them to bed and was about to hop in the shower herself.  Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom she peeled her shorts off, peeking back at the mirror to see the same state of undress that Marc had witnessed, complete with a semi-dried wet spot.  Satisfied with the view herself, her mind began to wander back to the incident on the couch, immediately feeling things warming up.  For a moment, she thought about waiting for her husband to come home, to stand in their bedroom wearing nothing and see what he might do to her, “Probably nothing,” she thought..  She couldn’t wait around that long to find out and walked around her perfectly made bed and slid open the bottom drawer in her nightstand, grabbing her small bullet vibrator.

Even though she was exhausted and bored with her toys, she went to the bathroom, started the shower, and stripped down.  She had a small chair in the bathroom that was typically utilized when she would put lotion on or some other womanly task.  She positioned her body on the edge of the chair and tossed her feet on the marble vanity top.  Carrie twisted the top of the vibrator and clicked the small button and it buzzed to life.  She rolled it over both nipples, watching them perk up looking down then moved it right down between her legs and closed her eyes.  Thinking back to the moment she shared with Marc, she replayed everything in her mind over and over again.  She ached between her legs at the thought of his hand initially running up her leg.  What she was shocked about was the total lack of inhibitions that came over her in the moments after the goosebumps came over her.  She clicked the button again, turning it up to half strength and pulled on her nipples as the vibrations rippled over her. 

Carrie switched to the thought of Marc’s wife not coming home as soon as she did, picturing the event taking a much more naughty turn.  In her mind, she now stood up to rip his shorts down, exposing him while she bent over, pulling her thong to the side, finally grabbing him and letting his thickness engulf her.  So wet now and thinking about facing him in her imagination now, she just took him inside again, all in one stride. 

She was getting to her usual wetness and clicked the button on the toy to its full strength.  Carrie pushed it hard right next to her clit and rolled it over the nubby bump until she was ready to cum.  While having a small chest, she still loved her for her nipples to be played with while having sex.  She pinched the left one hard and tugged it as far as she could as her toes began to curl on the edge of the sink.  She was close.

Being quiet was something she managed to do very well.  Oftentimes simply running a finger over herself in bed when her husband was fast asleep to get off.  Her mind shot back to the glimpse she had under Marc pants and her body quickly stiffened to the thought of his thickness and big head.  For Carrie, she first feels an orgasm building in her stomach, the muscles inside getting tight and the wave traveling immediately to her face.  Seconds away, her mouth would open, not making a sound as it began, the muscles in her neck bulging out.   By this point, if she was with a partner she would have been vocal with her moaning and words.  Her body repeatedly spasmed forward as her thighs involuntarily tried to bring her knees together, she held the toy firm for a few more seconds.

As she took the turn into the second half of her orgasm into its peak, she pushed her legs straight, always unable to hold them back at this moment.  She was sitting at the end of the chair, legs fully together and stretched out, sending the chair off the floor a few inches as she dropped the vibrator and used her free hand to bring her down by rubbing side to side.  Carrie sat there, face flushed and naked body satisfied for the time being.  She took her feet off the sink edge and enjoyed the warmth of her pleasure and the steam from the shower building up in the room.  Taking a deep breath in and releasing it, she stood up, grabbed the toy off the floor, and tossed it on the counter.  She turned around to adjust the chair back to its original position and saw the dampness she had left behind.

Carrie left the bathroom fully nude with an idea, grabbed her phone out of the bedroom, and stood in front of the chair contemplating what to do.  She placed her foot on the chair, bending her leg at the knee.  Leaning back she took the picture of the post-orgasmic photo op from the side and included her leg from the thigh down, making sure there was no actual nudity on the screen.  She only had Marc’s wife’s phone number but remembered they were friends on a social media app and just sent him the message, “What’s your phone number” and hopped into the shower after dealing with the chair’s mess.

Back in his room, Marc heard a notification sound go off.  He couldn’t believe it was Carrie asking for his number.  What could she possibly want?  Why did she need his number?  Every other time she would just text his wife if there was something going on when he was away or to make plans.  He simply replied back with, “What for?” and waited.

In the shower, Carrie heard the sound go off and rushed to finish rinsing off, knowing full well he had responded.  She didn’t even wrap up in a towel before grabbing the phone and reading his message.

She began typing, “Well, I don't have it and I wanted you to take a look at a chair for me.”

It was all very odd, and against his better judgment he sent over his number.  Carrie entered his number into a text message and sent over, “Marc?  Just making sure this is you.”

He turned off the sound to his phone and responded yes, waiting for another message to come back to him.

Carrie attached the photo she just took and did not give it any context.  She waited for the dots to show up on her phone as she finally wrapped up in a towel, beginning to try off.  Marc opened the message, first seeing the back of the chair and then scrolled down to see her leg, the one he had put his hands on earlier that day.  She could tell that he was responding.

The next message popped up, “What’s wrong with the chair?”

She thought for a moment about a witty response, but then decided to send him back, “Nothing’s technically wrong with it.”

From only about 100 feet away next door, he was confused.  Sure her leg looked good, the drops of water still on her leg indicating she just got out of the shower, but eventually he responded back again, “OK, I’m lost, then why’d you send it.”

After a painstakingly long minute, he received the next message.  “Because that’s what you made me come home and do.”

“Put your foot up on a chair?” he questioned.

Carrie was audibly laughing, having to cover her mouth, and thought about keeping him in the dark.  Instead she grabbed her vibrator, pink panties, and put it down next to the drying wet spot and took another picture.  This time she sent it over without her in it but some context.

Marc received the next message, “After this afternoon, I had to finish myself.  Told you that is what happens,” he looked at the photo putting it all together.  He saw the shiny silver toy, the tip now covered in a semi-dry transparent white cream that came from Carrie.  He also saw the huge spot on the beige fabric of the bathroom chair and the thong as the next message rolled in, “we had a short lapse in judgment, it was definitely more me than you, and we can’t do it again.”  Another message came again, “More than anything I am just glad that I could still get a man excited.  It made me feel young and extremely sexy again.  But delete all these messages, I’m not going to send any more, not tell anyone about today, and I promise I won’t make it awkward.  I just really  had to let you know.”

Marc simply replied back, “OK.  Deleting this now, and just so you know, you are sexy.  Always have been.” and then completely deleted the conversation. 

Carrie’s body fluttered at the “Always have been” message, thinking how he must have always been checking her out over the years when she didn’t notice until recently.

He finished packing up and with a newfound sense of relief, made his way down to the kitchen to have dinner with his family.  That night after putting the kids to bed, Marc and his wife were simply watching television.  Every notification sound that came over his phone was his usual sports updates or emails from work, but every time Marc was nervous it was going to be something from Carrie.  Luckily, she stuck to her word and no more messages came through.

The next morning Marc packed the car and headed out for his work trip.  It was quicker to drive the five hours versus deal with an airport to jump on a quick flight.  The rest of the week went as planned and was a very typical work experience.  He did receive several texts from his wife when they all got to the lake house and that they were having a great time.

Their home away from home was nestled about a quarter mile off a main road in the woods.  It was a small cabin that was right on the shore of the lake.  It had a fairly decent sized dock for jumping into the water and for a few small boats that were primarily used for things like water skiing and tubing.  The living space was small, had narrow hallways, only two small bedrooms and a kitchen with a living space that was one big room.  Outside the back door there was a concrete patio that had a built-in fire pit with chairs to relax and a huge picnic table for eating meals.  Marc’s wife had her kids sleep in sleeping bags on the floor in their room while Carrie took over the other bedroom with her kids.  There were two pull out sofas in the living room, but they were more trouble than they were worth to set up.

The Friday Marc was scheduled to head up to meet them all was a scorcher, humid and over 90 degrees.  After his last meeting of the day, his wife had sent him a selfie of her and Carrie in their bathing suits on the dock, “Having a blast, see you tonight.”  He responded saying he was looking forward to it.  His wife had mentioned to him that she was having a really fun time with Carrie and that she broke out of her shell a little bit.  Marc couldn’t help but zoom in on Carrie’s side of the picture before turning off the screen.

The drive up to the lake house was a long one and it did not help that the Friday afternoon traffic was brutal.  Marc finally arrived at the lake house around 9pm.  Everyone but his wife and Carrie were asleep and were parked outside on the Adirondack chairs near the fire pit having a few drinks.  They both saw the lights come up the dirt road.  He didn’t even go inside and just dropped his bags near the screen door and went around to greet them.  His wife gave him a hug and a kiss and to his surprise Carrie also got up out of her seat and gave him a hug before they all plopped down. It sent familiar fireworks coursing through her body.

Marc sat next to his wife and diagonally across from Carrie.  She was sitting with her knees up, this time actually wearing a long sweatshirt due to the nighttime coolness, but the entire length of her legs were visible.  Carrie was moving quite a bit and slightly uncomfortable in the angled Adirondack until Marc’s wife offered her a pillow to put behind her, making a comment about how Marc was the only one who actually liked the chairs because of his size.  There could have been two Carries sitting side by side in the chair, it was so wide.  She finally looked comfortable when she tossed one leg over the arm of the chair and put her other on the stone ledge near the fire pit.

They all talked for a bit about what they had been doing up there the past few days.  Marc’s wife asked him if he wanted anything when she got up to grab another drink inside the cabin and he decided on a beer.  While she walked away and Carrie heard the screen door slam closed, she turned her attention to Marc, who was obviously getting caught now and then, looking at places other than her face.

With limited time she called over to Marc, “Hey,” and her smile changed to a devilish grin.  Carrie tossed each of her legs over the armrests, the spot behind her knees making contact with the wooden edge.  She slid her tiny frame a few inches down towards the end of the seat and pulled her shorts slightly to the side.

“Remember these,” she asked and tapped her hand over the same hot pink fabric that he was now seeing for the third time, “I saved them just for tonight.”  Marc looked, how could he not.  Her legs looked fantastic, spread and hanging over the chair.  He watched as the white polish on her nails gently made contact between her legs, stopping to rub side to side.  Carrie pushed one finger against the fabric and pushed in quickly, changing the color to a darker pink by what was stuck from inside.  Marc’s eyes went down from her crotch all the way to her feet, also matching with the white matte polish.  He didn’t really have a thing for feet, wasn't the type to get off on gross smells from them, or dirty bottoms but did enjoy some of the play that came from a nice pair of soft clean feet and toes.  On the other hand, Carrie totally loved her feet rubbed, tickled, licked or sucked, and got excited when she could put them in certain places on a man.  She always took extra care in making sure they looked perfect.

Marc silently shook his head side to side indicating no.  Carrie kept her grin glued to her face and in contrast, shook her own head up and down, widened her big eyes, and mouthed “Oh yes,” to him. They both heard the squeak of the screen door and Carrie moved back to her proper position before his wife came back, handing Marc his cold beer.  They talked again for about an hour, making plans for the next day, before calling it a night.

Marc woke up the next morning to an empty bed and no kids sleeping on the floor.  He heard the commotion down the hall and grunted out of bed.  Always sleeping with no shirt on he grabbed one and headed down towards the kitchen.  The kids were playing a board game and watching television when one said that his wife had gone out for breakfast sandwiches.  Marc could hear the sound of the shower running and assumed it was Carrie.

Grabbing a cup of coffee, he sat in his chair on one end of the living room.  It gave him a good view out the wall of full length windows towards the lake and incidentally down the hallway towards the bedrooms.  Marc eventually heard the shower stop and then heard the loud click of the bathroom door unlocking as the light came into the hallway.  Carrie popped out, wrapped up in only a towel and yelled down the hallway, “Good morning,” and headed towards her temporary bedroom.

Marc was not sure what had broken their agreement from the previous weekend, but watched as she headed down the hallway, mainly seeing her legs down halfway from her thighs.  Carrie turned around at the end of the hallway instead of taking a left into the bedroom.  Making sure Marc was the only person who could see her, she untied the towel and tossed it a few feet into the empty room revealing everything to him only about twenty feet away.

Standing there naked, her shiny wet hair sporadically resting on her shoulders was covering her chest, she pulled down on her lip with a finger.  Marc knew he should look away but couldn’t muster the strength.  Carrie moved her hair to one side, now revealing her tiny breasts and perky light brownish nipples.  She pinched both of them, tugging hard and moving her hands outward before letting go, snapping them back to their firm positions.  She ran the back of her hand down the center of her chest and toned stomach, finally reaching the spot between her legs.  Carrie squatted at the knees slightly and touched her clit, not once breaking eye contact with Marc as she ran her fingers side to side, looking at him with her mouth open simulating her moaning before sticking her fingers in her mouth.

Her mid-30s body was a marvel to see, nearly perfect in every aspect.  Marc had seen most of her body out at his own pool for sometime now, but of course this was very different.  Carrie had now revealed the tiny strip of her hair the size of a puffy cotton ball that had rightfully always been covered by bathing suits.  From down the hall he couldn't really see between her legs but could tell it was where she was playing.  He assumed she was tight there as well as the rest of her body.  She ran her hand back up and down her torso getting back up to her chest.  With an unyielding lust and a desire inside her that hadn’t been felt in years, she made the come here motion with her finger towards Marc.

Marc didn’t move an inch.  Carrie turned around, putting her legs together and reached her hands high up the wall between the two bedrooms at the end of the hall, revealing her ass to him.  She stood up on her tiptoes, knowing how the flexing of her legs would make her backside look even better as she pushed her butt towards him.  She looked over her shoulder back at him, his gaze fixated on her body, her toned calves and amazing ass, and motioned to him yet again.

The sound of gravel under the tires was soon heard.  Carrie turned sideways, shooting a smile down at Marc and blew him a kiss before walking into her room to get dressed.  Marc could feel his heart pounding in his chest while he tried to sip the coffee.  His wife finally entered, handing him a sandwich from the local deli and then passed them out to everyone.  Carrie reentered the room as well, ignoring Marc for the most part as she joined everyone for breakfast.

The women had made plans to go downtown for some shopping.  Marc had agreed to stay back to hang out near the lake on the dock.  He hated shopping and preferred to just sit in the sun or go out on the boat.  After the women left, he cleaned up and headed down to the dock with the kids.

Several hours later, he could hear up the path the ladies had returned.  The sound of the screen door and laughter meant that they would be headed down to the dock shortly.  It was still extremely hot for June, but the lake water was an icy refresher when the day’s sun became too unbearable.  Carrie and his wife finally arrived.  They both had on their cover ups and were carrying a cooler with lunch and drinks.

They quickly ate lunch and after a few drinks the sun was really giving them all a beating.  Carrie was the first to say she was going into the water.  Standing up she removed her cover up and tossed it on a chair.   While out shopping, she had purchased a new bathing suit.  It was one of those Brazilian cut suits with a higher cut to show off her cheeks and a lower cut that fell below her hips.  The top was a simple tie behind the neck style and of course was a hot pink number that closely matched the infamous pair of panties, it was not a coincidence.  Carrie walked over to the edge of the dock and jumped into the cool clear water.

Marc’s wife, waiting for her to get in the water poked him, “She looks fucking amazing, huh?”

She meant nothing by it and they often would comment or joke at the attractiveness of other men and women.  He knew his wife had a thing for the older Tom Hardy and his hairier days, which he was fine with as it validated his own hairiness.  She knew he had a thing for Scarlet Johansson, and often joked that she was the one woman who he had a hall pass with, so it all evened out.

He finally replied back to her, “Amazing?  Yeah, she looks good, but way too tiny for my tastes.”

She took a sip of her iced drink, “Well, all I can say is I wish my ass looked like that,” she laughed and then pulled her own top to the side a bit, releasing one of her breasts, “and I bet she wish she had these,” and sat back in her chair, but Carrie caught the end of it as she was swimming back.  When Carrie climbed up the ladder on the front of the dock, Marc’s wife continued on but directed the conversation towards her, “Goddamn you look good in that suit!”

After Carrie wrung out her hair to two sets of greedy eyes, she made a goofy pose and smiled back at her before walking over and sitting down next to them at the round picnic table.  Marc’s wife headed away as one of the kids needed something.  Carrie took that opportunity to lay it on a little more with Marc.

“What do you think, hmm?  Do I look good in this suit?  Or did I look better this morning in the hallway,” she whispered to him.

He looked over at Carrie, holding the beer bottle on the table with both hands, making eye contact with her.  The way the sun hit her face made her eyes intoxicating, her high cheekbones framed her oval face in the bright light, and her tiny slender neck screamed for his mouth to bury itself alongside it.  She flipped around facing inwards, legs under the table like his, she took her pinky and stroked his hand on the table, keeping an eye on his wife at the other end of the dock.  She pushed her knee against him and ran it up the side of his leg.

Marc looked down the dock and whispered back, “Carrie, what are you doing, what are you thinking?”

She curled her bottom lip into her mouth and exhaled slowly through her nose, “What am I thinking?  Hmmm, a lot of things actually.  But they mostly involve me on top of you or your head between my legs.”  Carrie took a slow seductive sip from the straw in her drink, hitting him a few times on the leg with hers.  There it was again, the version of Carrie that no one would ever expect.  His wife returned to the table complaining about the kids.  Carrie wrapped her foot and leg around the back of his calf and stroked him up and down out of view before getting up and attending to her own children’s demands.

Later that night after dinner when it got dark, they all noticed that it was a new moon and it was practically pitch dark with the exception of a few lights on in homes around the lake.  Marc’s wife had made mention that when it was really dark, the view of the stars down at the dock were impressive.  They washed up all the dishes, filled up the cooler again, and headed down to the dock.

Pulling over a handful of chairs, lining them up in a row, they sat in the middle of the dock and looked up into the night’s sky with drinks in hand.  There were hundreds if not thousands of stars visible, the spaces between them were as black as anyone could imagine.

“Sure beats the view back home in our yards, huh,” Carrie broke the silence, “I think I could sleep out here.”

Marc laughed, “No way,” now beginning to imitate a hillbilly accent, “there’s critters in dem woods.”

They all hung out for a little over an hour and the kids were beginning to get antsy and ready for bed.  Marc opened the cooler and there were two drinks left.  His wife tapped out and said she would bring the kids back up.  They were planning to all sleep in the living room with sleeping bags so it would be easy enough.  Carrie made one last attempt and pointed the bottle at her.

Shaking her head she reiterated, “I’m good, you two finish them.  I’ll meet you guys up there.”

Soon after, Marc heard an empty bottle get placed on the dock a few seconds after hearing the screen door slam up the hill, “Damn, you finished that quick.”

Before he had finished speaking, Carrie had turned her body to the left in the chair and put her legs on his lap, “Well,” she slowly moved her feet down Marc’s shorts until she felt the bare skin underneath her dainty painted toes, “we don’t have all night, and I am not getting interrupted again.”

“Carrie, we really shouldn’t do…,” he stopped speaking as her foot made its way up his loose shorts, wiggling her toes deep up his inner thigh, an inch from his balls “...this.”

She took her other foot and placed it right over his zipper, pushing down into him until feeling his familiar girth, “Your right, we shouldn’t, but oh we’re definitely going to,”  she felt him twitch under her foot and she got excited, “there you go.”

Using her legs, lifting her hips up, and using the arm of his chair, she pulled her chair closer until the arms touched, Marc brought his hand down to the top of her shins and began rubbing.  Carrie moaned softly.  She knew how smooth they were, she purposely shaved earlier that morning.  His large hand felt like heaven on her as it went up to her knee, “Oh, by the way, I don’t have a bra or panties on right now.” As she spoke those words she slid down in the chair, moving her foot behind his head, inviting him to collaborate the story.

It was pitch black, they could barely see each other as Marc turned slightly and ran his hand up the leg she stretched out.  He could still smell her lotion on the calf that was perched on his shoulder.  He went higher, firmly squeezing the tender skin of her inner thigh until reaching the point where it ended.  When the side of his hand touched the space between her thigh and pussy she practically begged him, “Please Marc.”

Carrie had stopped paying attention to anything growing between his legs and was absorbed in her own pleasure.  Marc opened, then spread his hand, and went up her shorts getting his fingertips to her lower abdomen, the bottom of his palm could feel the tiny fuzz of hair a mere inch or two from where she really desired his touch.  He now moved his giant paw down slowly, much too slow for her liking, feeling her pubic hair comb through his palm until it was just over her opening.  He pushed against her firmly, then curled a few fingers down her skin, feeling for her clit.

Finally a fingertip slid over the hood of her clit causing Carrie to shudder quickly.  Like strokes of a wide, soft paintbrush he gently stroked it.  Keeping her leg up on his shoulder, he turned a little more, sending his other hand under her top, now fully confirming she was only wearing shorts and a sweatshirt.  The first nipple he touched was already hard and pointed up to the stars.  Marc pinched it with his thumb and middle finger, leaving the index finger to flick and roll Carrie’s hard nipple, sending her into a frenzy of quiet moans and increased breathing.  Gliding his hand over to the other side, he repeated the same task, this time pulling a bit harder.  The entire time, his finger worked its magic in her shorts.  Carrie wanted so badly to finally be passionate and rough with someone, a person who could hold her down or give her a little pain during intimate times. She believed Marc was that person.

Marc turned his head towards her leg and put his lips on her calf.  She moved to his touch before he grabbed her between her legs, taking everything she had between his fingertips and squeezing.  Carrie could feel her insides about to explode as he wiggled her entire clit and lips all cupped his hand.  Finally he let go and turned his hand palm up, running the back of his fingernail down until finding the spot she wanted.  Pushing in with his middle finger, he found her opening, lingering just outside as her hips rocked against it trying to do it on her own, the wetness overcoming his finger and it slid right in.

“Yessssss,” Carrie groaned, “finally.”

Marc moved his finger in and out just a little bit, feeling her warm wetness lubricating his finger.  He pushed in all the way, the bulging knuckles in his hand stopping at the bottom of her pelvis.  The middle finger began to wiggle inside her, feeling for that spot deep inside her and pushing up towards her stomach, rubbing her with just the wide tip.

“Uh huh, that’s it,” she moaned, “put another one in, quick.”

Marc slid his middle finger out to join his pointer and slid them both inside Carrie.  He could feel the walls inside her clenching down on the two digits penetrating, he never made anyone cum this fast.  He found the spot again and pushed, Carrie slid a hand down the top of her shorts trying to rub her clit as well.  Marc took his other hand out of her shirt and slapped her away, planting his own on her stiff clit and began rubbing her, “Is that what you wanted, hmm?”

She whimpered, “Mmm hmmm,” lifting her shirt up and tugging on both her nipples.

Marc moved his hands in unison.  She was not kidding about how quickly she got wet, he had never felt anything like it.  He turned his head back to her leg, kissing and biting her skin.  Carrie bent her knees back, spreading herself open for him, resting the sides of her feet on his shoulders.  She wanted his mouth to replace his hands, but was already getting close and wasn’t going to try and hold it back or waste the moment.  If he did ever eat her out, she wanted it to last much longer than this.

“Faster,” she begged, “just a little.”  Marc increased the speed and pressure inside on her g-spot. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, yes, just like that,” Carrie was getting a little louder, “don’t stop, please don’t fucking stop. Keep doing that. God…..Don’t…you...dare...fucking...stop!”

Carrie had unknowingly moved the bottoms of her feet to the side of Marc’s face.  He could feel her toes curling on his cheeks, he took one of her toes inside his mouth, rolling his tongue around it, she loved that so she pushed to let him take more in.  Immediately, he felt the initial clench on his fingers.

“Oh fuck Marc, oh fuck, Marc, Marc,” hearing his name made him go just a little faster with everything.  She whispered his name over and over, “Marc……Marc…Mar...I’m cumming, I’m cumming, please don’t stop!  Keep going…just…like...that! Yes! Ohhhhhh, Fuuuuuck!, Shit!”

Marc felt her upper body jolt up in the chair a few inches, her back suspended off the arm now as she began to twitch.  Inside he felt dozens of rapid contractions around his fingers, she pulled his hand away from her clit, much too sensitive for his big hand aggressive rubbing right now.  Carrie’s legs spasmed side to side about an inch or two back and forth before she removed her foot from his mouth and simply had to stretch her legs out, her thighs crushing his hand inside her.  Reading her body, Marc slowed his pace as she came over the calmer side of her orgasm, eventually removing his hand as she slumped in the chair regaining her composure.

He rubbed his fingers together, feeling the mess she had left behind, it was incredible.  Carrie finally stood up and adjusted the only two pieces of clothes she had on.  They sat there for about a minute in silence.  Marc wished he could have seen her body in the light as he was pleasuring her, but the sounds were enough to amaze.

Carrie let out a huge sigh, “Fuck, that was so good. I needed that.”

Marc, pleased with his own performance, joked, “Wow, I never knew you to swear so much, Carrie.”

She got up on her knees in the chair, leaned into him, gabbing him hard between the legs and whispered in his ear, “I also typically don’t let people finger fuck me at a lake who aren’t my husband either,” she licked the side of his neck then bit his earlobe, “we better get back up now.”  Carrie got up off the chair, ran her hand across his chest and started walking back to the cabin ahead of him.  She wanted nothing more than to reciprocate a dirty deed for him, but knew that if she left him hanging for just a little bit, she could easily have him anytime she wanted.

Marc walked back up behind Carrie to the cabin.  She stepped over everyone fast asleep in the living room, said goodnight, and slipped in her room to sleep.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 248 13
Alt ending of that one clip where george was calling sapnap punzs boyfriend.
621K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
13.1K 169 19
Zahara is back and better than ever. Zed is now fighting for more things for Zombies including trying to get Seabrook to allow zombies to get into c...
31.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.