Crazy, Stupid, Demonic. [BxBx...

By mek_14

[Book 2 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] Gabriel Santos, a full time college student, part time barista, ju... More

Welcome!
Ch. 1 - The Night Things Changed
Ch. 2 - The Very First Night
Ch. 3 - Everything has Changed
Ch. 4 - The Story of Us
Ch. 5 - Sparks Fly
Ch. 6 - First-Glance Feeling
Ch. 7 - On a Wednesday, In a Cafe
Ch. 8 - Flashback in a Film Reel
Ch. 9 - Green Light Go
Ch. 10 - Take Me Out
Ch. 11 - The First Date
Ch. 12 - Take Me Home
Ch. 13 - Blushing All the Way Home
Ch. 14 - WANT WANT what you WANT WANT
Ch. 15 - Running Like Water
Ch. 17 - Caught Up
Ch. 18 - Alone in a Crowded Room

Ch. 16 - Such a Mystery

786 62 9
By mek_14

A/N:

Just wanted to apologize really quick for this chapter not coming out as soon as tapas did. It seems the front page is down but profiles and everything else is fine which I didn't know until a bit ago. Sorry!

-mek

Dom burst through the front door with multiple containers of food. His sudden arrival caused Gabe to jump a bit.

Gabe had been scouring Aiden's laptop for anything that could even hint at a password to the site. He was so engrossed he hadn't heard Dom unlocking the door.

"I brought food bitch," Dom tossed the food on the counter immediately opening up and grabbing a handful of fries and shoving them in his mouth.

One last try, Gabe typed in DomitriOrlov. Again the password was incorrect and Gabe closed it shut. He was annoyed and needed to cool off for a couple minutes. What's a more perfect way to calm down than to gorge yourself with food?

Gabe grabbed his food at the counter, a cheeseburger and an abundance of fries, and sighed before taking a large bite.

Dom raised an eyebrow, noticing Gabe's annoyed demeanor.

"What's got you pissed off?" He said with a mouth full of food.

"Promise you won't tell Aiden?" Gabe glared at Dom.

"Promise dude," Dom crossed his heart. "I won't say shiiiit."

"I'm trying to get on a website Aiden has access to but its password locked," Dom began to explain.

He wouldn't go into detail about how he was suspicious of Zekai and how he had caught the man in a lie. Just in case there was a reasonable explanation, Gabe did not want to speak poorly of Zekai just yet.

Luckily Dom wasn't someone to pry for too much detail. Dom really just assumed everyone had a reason for everything and he didn't need to know.

That and there was something weird about their best friend. Aka the person Dom had a huge crush on (that he didn't know of yet).

"Hmm," Dom munched on his food. "Now that I think of it I really can't think of anything Aiden loves besides like his mom but who makes their mom their password that's wack."

"It's probably like a string of random ass numbers," Dom continued to ramble. "Aiden is a weirdo like that."

"Yeah, I tried a bunch of random shit, your name, his middle name-"

"Wait, why my name?" Dom stopped eating for a second, which was completely unlike him.

Gabe had his mouth opened wide in shock. He fucked up.

"No reason," Gabe lied straight through his teeth. "I tried mine too."

Dom looked like he didn't believe him for a bit. His blond eyebrows were furrowed until they relaxed and Dom no longer looked like he was deep in thought.

"That's fair, we are his best friends."

Gabe nodded and the two sat in silence eating their food. Soon the two moved to the couch and Gabe got back to work trying to guess the password. Dom sat on TikTok and Twitter mindlessly scrolling.

"How's the kid?" Gabe tried to make conversation. Neither he nor Aiden knew much about this kid.

It confused both of them considering Dom did not need the money at all. They just knew a family friend had asked Dom's dad if Dom could check up on him a couple times a week, tutor him, and report back to them.

Dom quickly admitted he lied on most of the reports for the kids' privacy. It felt strange to him what all they wanted to know.

"He's alright just been working on grammar still, he's gotten better though! I'm so proud of my dude." Dom was giddy.

"I will say you aren't good at many things but you are good with kids," Gabe laughed.

"Aw, thanks I-" Dom began to say before he squinted his eyes.

"Asshole!" Dom punched Gabe in the shoulder, laughing.

"Ow fucker," Gabe laughed, rubbing his shoulder.

Dom groaned, stretching out as he laid across the couch having his feet dangle off the side and his back and head resting on Gabe.

"West Michigan Institute of Discovery..." Dom muttered to himself as he read the screen.

"Yep," Gabe tapped the keyboard. "Some wacko shit probably."

"I swear I've seen that name before though," Dom scratched his head.

"Dust off those cobwebs on your brain Dom," Gabe mumbled. "Gotta figure out this password man."

Dom stood up muttering something under his breath that sounded something like Aiden's room.

Fuck, not Aiden's room.

"Wait, are you going in there?" Gabe sat up in a panic, laying the laptop on the couch.

His heart dropped, Aiden hated anyone going into his room. Not even his own mother could go in there without Aiden about to claw her eyes out. The weirdo was territorial and it was like he had some sixth sense and knew if someone had gone in there.

"Yeah?" Dom shrugged, opening the door and stepping in. He was way too nonchalant about this, unlike Gabe who was about to freak out.

Gabe had stepped in there once, a foot barely in the room and Aiden nearly launched for him. Aiden awkwardly played it off and now that Gabe thought about it, it was strange. At the time he didn't think much of it as Aiden had just jumped out of bed in his boxers and balled his fist up and shoved them in his pockets to calm himself down.

The lights were on and Dom looked around before he pulled up a lanyard.

"West Michigan Institute of Discovery! Aha!" Dom held it up towards Gabe proud of himself.

"Dude!" Without stepping in Gabe grabbed Dom's arm and pulled him out. Closing the door and turning the light off.

"I don't need Aiden on our backs when I'm trying to be stealthy about this!"

"What? It's not like he's here," Dom shrugged mischievously, holding up the lanyard like it was a prize.

"Yeah but the dude always knows if someones been in his room, do you really think he doesn't have cameras or some shit in there?" Gabe pushed him in the tit. "Now put the lanyard back."

Dom rolled his eyes making sure Gabe could see him.

"I doubt the dude has cameras. Aidens a weirdo but not that big of a weirdo."

Gabe got a look at where Dom had placed the lanyard, in fact, it was right by the door on a little shelf that had a hook on it. Would be easy to swipe it if needed and Gabe wouldn't even need to step inside either.

"Does Aiden visit this place often?" Gabe asked Dom as the two made their way back to the couch.

Dom munched on the container of popcorn chicken and Gabe snuck a few at the same time.

"Not sure, but I remembered seeing him with it or something at one time. Maybe he mentioned it to me?" Dom scrunched his face trying to think.

Leaving Dom to his blank mind, Gabe looked up the WestMi Institute and was relieved to see it was just in town. It was a long walk but not one he wasn't used to.

A plan slowly formed in Gabe's mind. A dumb one, but it would maybe work.

It would be simple but dangerous. Gabe would borrow Aiden's keycard while he was in class and head to the WestMi Institute and find whatever information was there on Zekai. Surely whatever was on the site was also there in person. It was stupid and he would most likely get caught but hopefully Aiden would bail him out if he was or he could talk his way out of it and play dumb. Whatever came first.

Gabe closed the laptop. Part of him believed he could just talk to Zekai and he would be honest. But that part of him, the part that had been hurt didn't feel like he could. That he would just be lied to and it hurt to even think like that.

He trusted Zekai but his brain still wouldn't let him believe him one hundred percent. Gabe just hoped that Zekai wouldn't take offense to him doing this. He didn't want to hurt the big guy's feelings if he wasn't some secret murderer or something.

The click of the door snapped Gabe out of it and Aiden suddenly walked into the apartment. Aiden's eyes were droopy and the man was definitely going to pass out from exhaustion in the next hour.

Though when his eyes saw Dom snuggled up against Gabe, in a totally friendly way, they suddenly widened as if he had just drank thirty Red Bulls. He swore Aiden's eyes even twitched a bit.

"Sup dude," Dom smiled at him.

The frown fluttered into a gentle smile and Aiden muttered a hi back. B-lining to his room, Gabe watched as the man stopped in his tracks and stared at the closed door.

"Dom why were you in my room?" He suddenly asked.

"Aw, mother fucker how do you always know!" Dom groaned. "I was looking for something to wear tomorrow but there wasn't anything I wanted."

"I could go buy something for you if you wanted?" Aiden's expression suddenly calmed down.

"Nah it's fine, I'll just actually wear my clothes instead."

Aiden grumbled to himself, neither of them being able to hear what he said. Watching as Aiden closed the door to his room, Gabe spoke up.

"I'm tellin' ya," He whispered as he poked Dom in the chest. "Cameras."

Gabe headed to his room just like Aiden, leaving Dom alone with his popcorn chicken.

Tomorrow was the day he would infiltrate the WestMi Institute and find out what was up with Zekai and hopefully Aiden at the same time.

Hopefully he wouldn't be arrested either.

A/N:

Sorry I've been gone for a bit! Had to get taxes in check and ended up needed to scrounge up some money for that and lost a lot of my writing time. It's all good now but now I have a better idea on how much I'll need to save next year! <3

Feel free to add me on:

Twitter: @14MEK

Tumblr: Mek-14

And Patreon! It's currently 5 bucks a month where you get 5 chapters early as well as a handful of NSFW chapters and exclusives! Any support helps and it's always appreciated!

Patreon.com/Mek_14

Until next time! <3

-MEK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
730K 42.2K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
40.6K 1.7K 31
✴ Book 2 of "Taming His Mistress" ✴ Everyone has their demons. Some of us choose to keep them hidden. But what happens when your demons come out to p...
979K 48.5K 94
[Book 1 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] All 15-year-old Hunter wanted was a friend, so when his parents and a few other members of his coven come...