𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍 π‰π„πŽππ†π‡π€π [Un...

By Euphoric_Writer613

[SEVENTEEN SERIES : Book 1 Yoon Jeonghan] Marriage is a formal agreement that legally, emotionally, and econ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28

22

430 12 1
By Euphoric_Writer613

Chapter 22

✨Author Point Of View✨

Rose smiles brightly as she sits down on the yellow colored sofa, the whole garden decorated in yellow balloons and yellow flowers, her parents, friends and almost everyone was dressed up in yellow. it was so beautiful, her emerald orbs admired the smiles on everyone's face as she sighs contented. her eyes tearing up, she has been so emotional since morning, maybe because she suddenly got the realization. 

Today, she will become someone's significant half, someone's daughter in law, someone's sister in law, so many responsibilities and then she would be leaving her family. she was startled when someone suddenly back hugged her, the warm embrace told her who it was and it made her flustered. she pushed the already whining human as she looked at him. 

"Why? I want to hug you. you don't know how much I have been teased since last few days. everyone is already calling me whipped for you." Jeonghan whined as his eyes narrowed at the guests, accusingly, making his fiance giggled at him. 

"Well, aren't they correct? you are whipped for me and you should be" His fiance sassily flipped her hair back. 

Oh how much he adores her. her heart full of gold, When he look into her eyes, he see the pine trees of the forest, the exotic aura of a baby dragon, some new, fresh leaves that just have begun to bloom in the spring. her enchanting self had a golden rope pulling him towards herself. 

"Of course, my madam." He bowed slightly making her chuckle before her friends robbed her away, their shameless selves laughing at groom's misery. 

Hwasa even patted his shoulders before running away laughing, "Don't worry, after your wedding, she is all yours." 

Soon the Haldi ceremony started. The Haldi ceremony is one of the most loved pre-wedding rituals of Hindu weddings in India where the bride and the groom are smeared with turmeric paste. It signifies the start of the Hindu wedding rituals. Additionally, it symbolizes the happy start of a new life together. Haldi (Turmeric) is said to safeguard the bride and groom from any negative omen that may damage them before the wedding.

Rose and Jeonghan sat next to each other as the families slowly started putting the turmeric softly on the cheeks, knees and elbows but then soon it was Jeonghan's brothers turn to put the turmeric and bros literally made their second eldest brother bath in turmeric. he was covered in it from his head to toe. 

Seungkwan, Dino, DK and Mingyu were on the floor, laughing so hard. 

Minghao along with Vernon, stood there judging their brothers so hard, especially when Hoshi took so much turmeric in his palms and started applying them on Jeonghan's chest and back. 

"You guys are such dorks," The bride giggled along with Wonwoo and Woozi, while Jun and Seungcheol held the groom in order to not let him run away. 

Rose was laughing so hard that she almost fell down. she held her stomach as she laughed and laughed but she wasn't spared when suddenly Hwasa ran towards her with turmeric filled palms along with Kazuha and Wonyoung. they were giggled cutely as they both joined Hwasa in the evil plan of covering the innocent bride in turmeric. 

But Rose was smart enough. she immediately held her dress before running away only to be shocked when she sees her elder brothers helping her friends, even Namjoon. 

"Oppa?!" Rose pouted in betrayal, "Tae, you too?!"

Taehyung and Jin shrugged casually as they hid behind Namjoon and threw him under the bus, "We are doing what Namjoon Hyung told me and Jin Hyung."

Trust Namjoon when he says that he wasn't even shocked. he sighed before smiling a genuine smile and walked towards his sister. his palms gently putting the turmeric on her soft cheeks as he placed a soft peck on her forehead. his eyes closing as he feared he might tear up. 

He softly hugged her, "My beautiful sister has grown up now. I always wish the best for you, Rosie. and always tell me if there is some problem, Oppa will always be there for you." 

Rose sighed as she teared up again while she hugged her brother, not caring about the turmeric and she knew he won't too. Jin and Taehyung also hugged both the emotional siblings as the four of them just stood there, taking in the reality. Liam brightly giggled as he joined his dad and his uncles and aunt, while Grace just smiled at the siblings. 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim smiled proudly while looking at their children, adoration and love pouring from their eyes. their children were always in an atmosphere where they could have changed, become spoiled but they actually grew up being mature, kind and intelligent as ever. 

♥🦋

It wasn't soon before it was time for the wedding to start. Jeonghan sighed nervously as he wore his Sherwani (a long coat closed up to the neck, for grooms in Indian weddings.) his ebony strands slicked back elegantly, those beautiful hair which he groomed and took care of ever so carefully. the ethnic blazer hugged his muscular figure gracefully. an earthy scent swirled around him. he wasn't a model but he should have been. he looked so handsome, his beauty being terrifyingly and hauntingly beautiful.

Just as he was done being ready, his best friend barged inside the room along with his brother. Jimin and Joshua looked handsome as ever. black suits wrapped around their figures as they both barged inside the room looking happiest and so proud. 

"Finally, Our Han is getting married. I thought Rosie would be able to handle your shy ass but then I got to know that you were as good as me in flirting, huh?" Jimin muttered with a smirk adorning his plump lips as he patted his best friend's shoulder. 

"You are right, Jimin-ah. I never thought that he would be getting married now. I even had assumptions that he was gonna stay single for the rest of his life." Joshua chuckled, he too had a smirk on his luscious lips while he stared at his brother with narrowed eyes, his voice clearly reflecting the teasing and mischief. 

"Honestly, this is the first time I agree with you guys for something. I was actually going to stay single for the rest of my life and enjoy with my rules but one glance on Rose and I am already on my knees." Jeonghan sighed, dreamingly, "I am so whipped for her and I am going to cherish her for the rest of my life."

Joshua and Jimin gave each other a look. Jimin looked relieved and happy that his sister like friend would be in safe hands, especially after how much she had suffered. Joshua on the other hand looked proud of his brother, his brother who wasn't even his blood related. his brother who has grew up in an abusive and toxic atmosphere but didn't let it affect his personality and nature. 

How Jeonghan's life was before getting adopted by the Choi's, has always been an mystery for everyone except Joshua and the Choi Couple. 

Just in time, Mrs. Choi entered the room looking beautiful as ever. she had worn an peach colored sari with heavy pearl embroidery which made it look elegant and graceful. her petite figure almost drowning in it. 

She gasped at her lovely boys, "My boys looks so handsome and good."

The two men smiled shyly while Jeonghan moved forward to hug his mother. he was so nervous and know only his mom would be able to calm him down. Mrs. Choi gladly hugged him back before breaking it and pecking his forehead. her hands moved to adjust a few required parts of his outfit and patted his biceps. 

"You look gorgeous, my son. Han, you would now have to make your choices wisely. it's not only your life now, you would get the responsibility of taking care of Rose now. make sure to respect her, love her and stay loyal to her for the rest of your life, it's the only thing a wife wants from her husband. both of you are gonna live a different life now but with each other. it is gonna be really hard getting adjusted but my darling, always remember that your wife has left her family behind." 

 Mrs. Choi smiled softly with tears smearing her beautiful hazel hues, "There is no more or less in a relationship. it's always equal. fights will happen and it's normal, it is completely normal because they make your relationship more stronger. you should fight for your relationship but don't when it becomes too much. not all relationships are perfect but never let it become toxic. and also, remember to share your feelings with her. and never let her feel insecure."

She sighs softly before hugging him one more time, her head resting on his chest, "The Kim's are giving you their daughter, their princess. and you are gonna make sure that you will take care of her. I hope you won't fail our upbringings. I love you, my son." 

She looked at the other two men standing inside the room who had their heads hung low as they themselves wipe their tears. they were definitely gonna keep this advice in their mind and treat their future wives with so much love, respect and stay loyal for the rest of their lives. 

She then looked at Jeonghan who had a soft smile on his place as he blinked his eyes repeatedly, which she knew him trying to hide his tears. she knew that her son is a gentleman, all of her sons are and they are never going to fail their upbringings.

"Oh my god, stop crying you dorks. everything is perfect and now let's go downstairs. we will be leaving for the another palace where the wedding is held. this country and place is just too beautiful for us to not find venues for the wedding. the bride and her family is already there and we will leave for there now. let's go." Mrs. Choi rolled her eyes playfully at Jimin and Joshua crying like baby before taking hold of the groom and going downstairs, ignoring the cry baby's yells.

Eventually, Jimin and Joshua caught up.

♥🦋

Kazuha sighed annoyingly as she tried to peek down from the bride's room to the main ground where now the groom's family was dancing while the groom sat down innocently on the horse, worried if it will throw him. one of the rituals. 

"What happened, Kazuha? Can you see my grand son in law, Jeonghan? is he looking hot? my Rosie is looking so sexy and smoking hot. he must match her level." Jimin's grandmother, who has especially came from New York for the wedding, asked the young girl as she sat elegantly on the edge of the bed. she was known as one of the most famous models during her time.

"I can't look at him perfectly, Grandma. it is really crowded." Kazuha answered the old lady while putting her hands on her hip. a beautiful, baby pink colored gown hugging her beautiful figure while her long hair were held in an updo. 

"Oh my jeez, girlie. stop calling me grandma, will ya?" Madame park sighed annoyingly at the task down half way, "I should just simply call my spy and tell him to keep me updated on my son in law's look on Insta." 

Kazuha gasped cutely, "You have kept people outside to work for you? you are so cool, um Girlie."

"I stay very updated, alright girlie? don't under estimate my reach." Madame Park sighed as she reached for her hand before dialing a number and keeping it near her ear. "Hello, Hey darling, Jackson. how have you been? yeah, I need you to keep me updated on Jeonghan's look alright? yeah, I will let you meet with Kim Nam Joon. yeah, bye."

Rose giggled loudly at her. Madame Park has always been close with Rose, they just bonded with each other really well and well she adored the young lady way too much, especially after she lost her own granddaughter. 

"Omg, did you really bribe him with Joonie Oppa, sexy?" Rose asked, still giggled as she let the nickname pass her red tinted lips. 

"Of course, I did, beautiful. I wasn't going to let this chance go. poor man just wants to meet with Namjoon and I will make him. anyways leave these talks, see, my grand son in law looks so handsome." Kazuha and Madame park squealed like young girls seeing Jeonghan's photos while the bride just shook her head at them. 

Rose's look was so beautiful, so enchanting. almost like an Aphrodite. the epitome of beauty. the heavy lehenga looked so glamorous and it added into her beauty. every single accessories just added into her elegance and alluring presence. the dark makeup made her features look so bold and highlighted her sharp features. 

She was all ready, mentally and emotionally. she was trying to be calm in order to not go out and embarrass herself. she knew if she will get nervous and then she would most likely trip and that is something she definitely didn't wanna do in her own wedding and definitely not infront of so many people. 

Suddenly the door opened and Mrs. Kim entered the room along with Taehyung and Jin, little Liam already sleeping in his father's arms while Grace was out, meeting up with her new friends and having fun in her sister in law's wedding. 

Jin gasped at his sister, she didn't look like his baby sis, instead, she looked like a grown woman to him. ready to become someone's bride. before he and Taehyung could jump on their sister, Mrs. Kim already had her arms wrapped around her daughter. 

"I am so proud of you, my darling. you look so enchanting and I know my baby is gonna keep the Choi family wrapped around her fingers like she has kept us, whipped for our little princess." Mrs. Kim adjusted her lehenga and kept her hands on her daughter's cheeks, softly, "my baby is gonna become so responsible, you are now going to be someone's wife, their significant half." 

She softly sighs, her eyes tearing up at the thought of her daughter, her friend leaving them, "Both the husband and wife need trust, loyalty, fidelity, and love in order for their marriage to work at all. Men want love as badly as women do. They just might not always be as obvious about it. they always grow up thinking that they should always be strong but, my honey, don't ever make him grow accustomed to bottle up his feelings. Your appa was an idiot when I met him, he was still an idiot when I married him and he is still an idiot."

"Fights have always been there in an healthy relationship, sometimes I hurt your appa with my words and sometimes he hurt me with his actions but at the end of the day, we always craved for each other and apologized, we never let it become an misunderstanding because these misunderstandings can break an healthy relationship but like always, communication and trust is the key. Honey, sometime people become too selfish to realize for the other is going through. we crave for some care not realizing the other might need it too." 

Mrs. Kim smiled proudly at her daughter who bit her lips to stop herself from letting out a sob, it was emotional, unbearable and scary. she was scared to go to other family, to become part of an other family and take her responsibilities but she knew she is strong. Rose smiled softly as she hugged her mom while Jin and Taehyung admired their mother and sister. 

Mr. Kim has also silently entered his room and has listened to each and every syllable let out from his wife's ruddy lips. he didn't know if he should be lucky to get such a thoughtful wife or be emotional with the words. 

He walked inside and hugged his wife and daughter, taking both of them in his arms while his wife and his little lady hugged him back. he chuckled before tightly hugging his daughter and patting her head. 

"Hun, The Baarat (the Groom is led to the marriage venue in a procession known as the Baraat) is here now and they are waiting at the pavilion already. let's go?" He held his daughter's arms as they both started walking out of the room, the bride's three best friends joining her and as they all walked towards the area where the groom was waiting for his bride.

Jeonghan was waiting there for his Green-eyed beauty. 

♥🦋

THEY WILL BE GETTING MARRIED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, MY LOVES!!!!

ARE YOU ALL EXCITED??!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 52.6K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
373K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...