Toby's Sister (1)

By derekhalekolmlover

Mike Montgomery x OC Season 1-4 Book 1 of 2 ©️ derekhalekolmlover More

Toby's sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act 1
1) Pilot
2) The Jenna thing
3) To kill a Mocking Girl
5) Reality bites me
6) There's no place like homecoming
7) The homecoming hangover
8) Please do talk about me when im gone
9) Detective Jerk
10) keep your friends close
11) moments later
12) official
13) know your frenemies
14) dance a thon
15) date night
16) apologies
17) the new normal
18) more clues
19) person of interest
20) someone to watch over me
21) Monsters in the end
22) for whom the bell tolls
Act II
1) therapy
2) The goodbye look
3) movie date
4) secrets always come out
5) daddy
6) Never letting go
7) surface tension
8) hospital... again
9) homes
10) the stepsissy to be
11) I must confess
12) over my dead body
13) the first secret
14) through many dangers, toils, and snares
15) A hot piece of A
16) let the water hold me down
17) the accident
18) A kiss before lying
19) The Naked Truth
20) the meeting
21) Breaking the code
22) father daughter dance
23) eye of the beholder
24) if these dolls could talk
25) unmasked
Act III
1) It happened
2) Blood is the new black
3) Kingdom of the blind
4) Birds of a Feather
5) That Girl is poison
6) anniversary
7) crazy
8) Maya's website
9) The Kahn game
10) what lies beneath
11) Single Fright Female
12) The lady killer
13) This is a dark ride
14) she's better now
15) Mona - Mania
16) Misery loves company
17) Out of the frying pan into the inferno
18) dead to me
19) under the weather
20) accidents
21) close call
22) she's not herself
23) the body
24) A dangerous game
Act IV

4) Can you hear me now

1.7K 41 1
By derekhalekolmlover

Hanna, Spencer, Aria, Ava, and Emily were all hanging out. "How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car" Spencer asked. "Okay I did not wreck it I damaged it and actually everyone's being really mature about it" Hanna said.

"Oh" Spencer said. "There's no oh we're just being grownups that's all" Hanna said. "Okay so the town is gonna put in a new bench and we'll plant the flowerbeds and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles" Aria said.

"Art tiles" Spencer asked sitting down. "Messages pictures memories of Alison" Emily said, and Ava sat next to Spencer.

"Oh, like little headstones" Hanna said. "Hanna" Ava said. "What" Hanna said. "We should each do a tile" Emily said. "You know I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we except Ava found it in the woods and I don't want the responsibility anymore" Hanna said holding the bracelet.

"I don't want it" Aria said. "Seriously somebody take this" Hanna said and Spencer took it. "Look at us bunch of babies" Spencer said.

"Are we sure that is Ali's bracelet" Ava asked. "Yeah why" Aria asked. "Just looks different" Ava said. "There's nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself" Spencer said.

"Are you sure it's a, her" Aria asked. "Him her it doesn't make any difference" Spencer said and then took out a laptop.

"What are you doing" Emily asked. "I'm gonna block all messages from people I don't know IMs texts emails everything" Spencer said. "You sure it won't backfire on us" Ava asked.

"Couldn't hurt to try, there" Spencer said. "Who's next" Spencer asked. Emily had taken the computer and Spencer stood up as Emily took her seat. "I spy with my little eye something that begins with F" Spencer said.

"Hey Mr. Fitz" Hanna said waving and Ezra waved back. "Looking good Mr. Fitz" Spencer said. "Oh gross" Ava said. "My turn" Aria said squeezing between Emily and Ava.

"Could have asked" Ava said and Emily got up. "You know there are teachers that you don't wanna see on a bike and there are teachers that you do wanna see on a bike" Spencer said.

"I would not wanna see Mr. Gilardi on a bike" Hanna said. "I don't wanna think of Mr. Gilardi in motion of any kind" Emily said and Hanna and Ava chuckled.

"Uh Mr. Fitz" Hanna said. "Hanna your turn" Aria said and Hanna took the laptop sitting next to Aria. "You talk to Ben" Spencer asked Emily.

"Nothing to talk about" Emily said. "So, you're really done" Aria asked. "It's okay I'm fine" Emily said. "Good I never liked him" Ava said. "Okay if you say so" Aria said to Emily.

"I wish we had a drumroll for this" Hanna said before handing the laptop to Ava who blocked everything from people she doesn't know.

"Alright all done" Ava said. "We are officially A proofed" Hanna said. "Listen all those little messages zipping through the air around us" Spencer said and Hanna took the laptop from Ava shutting it putting it back.

"Yep, and none of them from A" Hanna said. "This feels like a good thing" Emily said. "Of course, it's a good thing out of mind out of sight" Hanna said.

A paper had flown to them, and Aria picked it up seeing a photo of Alison with a message. "Ding, dong, the witch is dead" the message said, and Aria crumbled it up before they got up grabbing their bags and leaving.

>>>

Hanna, Ava, Spencer, and Aria were in the cafeteria at school. "Spence why didn't, your folks take you to New York with your sister" Hanna asked. "Yeah, I was wondering myself actually" Ava said. 

"I mean you deserve some retail therapy too" Hanna said. "Not as much as Melissa" Spencer said and Emily came over wearing a scarf. "Ooh hot scarf Em" Spencer said.

"Thanks" Emily said. "Is it new" Hanna asked. "No" Emily said. "Looks new" Ava said. 

Hanna's phone had started to ring, and she pulled it out seeing the caller ID and she looked at everyone. "Go ahead answer it" Aria said.

"We know who it can't be from" Aria said. "Hanna" Emily said. "It's my dad" Hanna said and answered her phone. "Hey dad" Hanna said and walked off. 

"Has she even like talked to her dad since he walked out on them" Emily asked. "Beats me" Ava said.

"I don't know Hanna and her father it's one of those don't ask don't tell situations" Spencer said.

"We shouldn't stare at her come on" Aria said and her phone beeped along with Ava as they looked.

"Ugh Ava talk to your best friend" Aria said and Spencer and Emily looked confused.

"My brother's post just showed up on my loop" Aria said. "You added him as a favorite I understand Ava but you" Spencer said.

"Yeah, moment of weakness" Aria said. Emily had nearly, ran into Toby who was heading towards Ava. "Sorry" Toby said. "My fault" Emily said going to Aria and Spencer.

"Should we worry about Toby being alone with Ava now" Aria asked. "No, I remember one thing Alison told me and it's that Toby was more of a parent to Ava than their parents he wouldn't hurt her" Spencer said.

"What does that mean" Emily asked. "Who knows" Spencer said. "Okay let's let them have their moment" Aria said leaving with the two.

>>>

Ava was walking to class when Mike caught up with her. "There you are" Mike said. "Sorry couldn't get away from my brother" Ava said. "It's fine" Mike said.

"So should I expect the girls stealing you away from me" Mike asked. "Maybe but never stopped you before" Ava said and Mike smiled.

"Do they know about your dad" Mike asked. "That he barely can look at me like I'm a disappointment or that my big brother has custody over me like my mom wanted before she died answer is no to both" Ava said. 

"So, I'm the only one who knows" Mike asked. "And Ali but she's dead so doesn't count still can't believe I told you" Ava said.

"Why wouldn't you" Mike asked. You're my best friend and I always protect you no matter what I just don't get why you don't tell everyone" Mike said. "Not exactly said and they headed to class.

>>>

Ava caught back up with Hanna, Emily, Aria, and Spencer after class. "He has to be in New England for a couple of weeks but he's making a special trip out to see me" Hanna said.

"That's great Hanna" Aria said. "What" Hanna said seeing their facial expression. "It's just, do you think he's out here because of the thing with Sean's car" Emily asked.

"No, he's not look I asked absolutely not and besides even if he was at least, he's still coming out to see me" Hanna said. "Spencer" Sheldrake said. "Mr. Sheldrake" Spencer said, and Sheldrake came over.

"I was gonna tell you in class but uh here you are remarkable job on the Russian history essay" Mr. Sheldrake said. "Oh thanks" Spencer said. "Very lucid presentation" Mr. Sheldrake said.

"It's not really a new idea" Spencer said. "I've submitted it for the Golden Orchid" Mr. Sheldrake said.

"Wait you what" Spencer said. "There's an honorarium but you know the real upside to winning an essay competition like that is how it looks on your applications" Mr. Sheldrake said.

"Wait can we" Spencer said. "We'll discuss the details after class" Mr. Sheldrake said and left. "Okay what's a golden Orchid" Hanna asked.

"It's a natural competition for historical writing" Spencer said. "More academic bling for Spencer" Emily said. "That's great" Ava said and the bell ring. "Okay see you later" Aria said, and they all went their separate ways.

>>>

Emily had gone to class and saw Toby in class. "Hi" Toby said. "Hi" Emily said. "Are you gonna be in this lab" Emily asked.

"Starting today" Toby said showing his paper. "Cool" Emily said taking her seat. "You were wearing a scarf this morning" Toby said. "Yeah, I was I took it off" Emily said.

"It looked good on you" Toby said. "Thanks" Emily said. "I've noticed you all and my sister started hanging out again" Toby said.

"Yeah" Emily said. "She looks up to Aria you know" Toby said. "She does" Emily asked. "Yeah, she does more than anything, don't tell her I said that" Toby said. 

Toby had gone to the teacher giving him his paper. "Go ahead uh just take a seat" the teacher said, and the bell had rung.

"Oh, please no not here oh please, oh please, oh please" Emily said and Toby came over. "So, I guess we're lab partners" Toby said. "You okay with that" Toby asked.

"Sure" Emily said, and Toby sat next to her. Emily had opened her chemistry book and saw pictures of her and Maya and quickly closed it.

>>>

Aria walked in the kitchen seeing Ella making food. "Hey" Aria said making her way to Ella.

"Hi" Ella said. "Chicken oh my gosh in the middle of the week" Aria said.

"Yeah, I felt like making a little treat for your dad something special" Ella said. "Are you okay with veggie burgers" Ella asked. "Actually I, I said I'd have dinner at Spencer's" Aria said. 

"Oh, okay and Mike is gonna be out too with Ava so I guess your dad and I will have the place to ourselves" Ella said.

"That's great" Aria said. After a moment of Aria having a flashback of her dad cheating on her mom Aria broke the silence. "Mom" Aria said.

"Yeah" Ella said. "Can I have a carrot" Aria asked. "Sure" Ella said. Aria took a carrot and left.

>>>

Mike had taken Ava out for dinner at her favorite place. "Why are we here" Ava asked. "It's your favorite place why else" Mike said.

"Yes, I know but we could have, ate with your mom I wouldn't have mind" Ava said. "She's making veggie burgers" Mike said. "Good call" Ava said.

"Thought you might think so" Mike said and Ava smiled. "Who knows me better than you" Ava asked. "Probably no one" Mike said.

"Probably" Ava said agreeing with him. "Sometimes I miss not having to share you" Mike said and Ava laughed. "Well now you get to suffer with me you'll know what it's like sharing someone" Ava said and Mike laughed.

>>>

Ava, Spencer, Emily, and Aria was with Hanna in class as she had told them about her day with her dad. "I mean it was, it was great incredible really" Hanna said. "Where'd your dad take you" Emily asked. 

"Jolly Rodgers" Hanna said. "The lame amusement park" Ava said. "Okay it's not lame we didn't go on the tilt a whirl we walked around and talked, and I told him about what's going on" Hanna said and the girls looked at each other.

"Some of what was going on and he listened, and he wants to take me to a real dinner tonight he said he has something to tell me I don't know I think he wants to spend more time with me I mean maybe summers in Maryland" Hanna said.

"Seriously" Emily asked. "Would you go" Aria asked. "Well, I wouldn't move away not forever I don't wanna leave my mom alone, but I would like to see my dad more" Hanna said.

"Wow" Spencer said. "Good for you" Aria said and the bell rang. Everyone had taken their seats and Ezra had walked in the classroom. 

He had cleared his throat before speaking. "I'm wondering is anybody else bothered by Atticus's hypocrisy at the end of the novel" Ezra asked.

"No well he's Mr. Due process when it comes to Tom Robinson then as soon as Bob Ewell gets stabbed, he's willing to buy into the sheriff's cover up" Ezra said.

"He was protecting Boo Radley" Spencer said. "Protecting him from, from what the justice system" Ezra asked. 

"Atticus is an officer of the court and he's conspiring to cover up a crime and he's willing to let his own son take the fall for something that Boo Radley did" Ezra said.

"It was a trade" Aria said. "What was a trade" Ezra asked. "Mr. Ewell would have killed those kids Boo saved them, and Atticus was still feeling guilty over Tom Robinson so" Aria said and Ezra got closer to her.

"He offered Jem to take Boo's place almost like a sacrifice" Aria said. "Oh, very noble too bad Jem was unconscious" Ezra said.

"You think he might have had a different opinion" Ezra asked. "No Jem would have said yes" Aria said.

"You're sure about that" Ezra asked. "He was brought up right" Aria said and after a moment a student behind Aria cleared his throat. "I'm sorry Mr. Sperling do you have something to add to this discussion aside from phlegm" Ezra asked. 

"Just well his dad was a lawyer he could get the kid off um being brought up right had nothing to do with it" Sperling said. 

"Really" Ezra asked. "The whole book is about what shapes us into adults or haven't you been paying attention" Ezra said. "No, no I'm just saying that she" Sperling said.

"You're just saying that Aria made an attempt to understand this book and you haven't" Ezra said. "No, I wasn't saying that Mr. Fitz" Sperling said.

"Sorry, what are you trying to say" Ezra asked. "Well, it'd probably be easier for Atticus to get the kid off than to get Boo off that's all" Sperling said and Ezra had gone back to front of the class.

>>>

Emily was walking in the school hallway and reached her locker opening it. 

When she happened to hear guys laughing and looked over seeing Toby open his locker and shaving cream fell out of his locker.

Ava was walking and had saw the scene and the guys left walking away. Emily saw Ava go towards her brother helping him with his books.

>>>

Ava was at home with Toby taking the trash out when they happened to see Emily. Emily had pictures of her and Maya and ripped them up before throwing them away.

"You okay" Toby asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" Emily said. Emily started to walk away but stopped. "I mean as okay as I can be taking out the garbage" Emily said.

"I know that you're not crazy about having me for a lab partner" Toby said. "No, it's okay I'm cool with that" Emily said.

"Really you wouldn't switch if you could" Toby asked. "I understand, you have to be careful with who you get close to I know people think that I'm some kind of freak I can't do anything about that" Toby said.

"But it's got to bother you idiots running around putting shaving cream in your locker laughing at you making stuff up about who you are" Emily said.

"I didn't say that it doesn't get to me it's just there's nothing I can do about it like you said they're idiots and also" Toby said.

"You see that girl over there" Toby asked pointing to Ava. "Yeah" Emily said. "That's all who I care about my sister is all that matters to me" Toby said.

"Sorry" Emily said. "You notice how much you and I keep saying we're sorry to each other" Toby said. "Sorry" Emily said.

"Did it again" Ava said. "Do you see what I mean" Toby asked walking away before Emily stopped him. "That other day in chemistry there was something in my book some pictures" Emily said.

"Did you see them before I closed my book did you see what they were" Emily asked. "I don't think you wanted anybody to see them I'm cool with that" Toby said. 

"You are" Emily asked and Toby nodded. "Do you still swim" Toby asked. "Yes, I do" Emily said.  "Do you do it because people are watching you or because you like to swim" Toby asked. 

"I do it because I love the way it makes me feel" Emily said. "Then forget about the idiots they're going to see what they want to see even if you completely changed everything, they wouldn't be happy they don't want you to change they want you to go away I tried that didn't like it" Toby said.

"And now you're back" Emily said. "Yeah, I am missed my sister she needed me" Toby said. "See you tomorrow" Emily asked.

"Tomorrow" Toby said and started walking to Ava looking back to Emily who waved before he and Ava went back in the house.

>>>

Ava had gotten a message from Aria wanting to talk so she quickly went to the house and knocked on the door.

Aria had answered the door and motioned for Ava to come inside, and she did. "You wanted to talk" Ava asked. "Yeah, I got a letter from A before my mom did it's a long story, I'll tell you with the girls but onto my letter I wanted to talk to you about it first" Aria said causing Ava to worry. 

"Okay what is it" Ava asked. "You're in love with my brother" Aria asked unaware that Mike was in the house listening from upstairs.

"Yeah" Ava said. "For how long" Aria asked. "Since we met actuality" Ava said. "Why didn't you say anything" Aria asked.

"Because Aria your friendship means more to me than anything I didn't wanna ruin that by saying oh by the way I'm in love with your brother and I have been for as long as I can remember" Ava said.

"Ava, I don't care if you're in love with Mike" Aria said. "You don't" Ava asked.

"No of course not all I care about is you and your happiness" Aria said. "Who else knows besides A obviously" Aria asked.

"Just Ali other than that you're the only one" Ava said. "So, Mike doesn't" Aria asked. "No, he doesn't know" Ava said. "How come you didn't tell him" Aria asked.

"I'm scared to I mean Mike and I get along so well and he's been there for me when we weren't really speaking much or when you went to Europe he knows things I'm not ready to talk about and he just is so great I guess I just fell for him unexpectedly I didn't mean to it just happened any person would be lucky to be his he's sweet caring makes me laugh and when I'm having a bad day he always knows how to make it better I can't explain it" Ava said. "Why did A tell you this" Ava asked.

"Maybe she or he thought it would ruin our friendship" Aria said. "Yeah maybe" Ava said. "So, you're not mad" Ava asked.

"No in fact I'm rooting for you guys I think you be good together" Aria said.

"You should tell him how you feel" Aria said. "I know but every time I try I just don't I just can never find the right words to say and like I said before I'm scared, and I keep thinking he likes me too because I thought he was going to kiss me, but I guess I was wrong" Ava said. 

"You never know unless you try" Aria said. "Yeah, I guess" Ava said and they both got a text.

"It's a SOS from Spencer we should go" Aria said and Ava nodded, and they left while Mike was still in shock hearing his best friend was in love with him.

>>>

Aria and Ava had walked into Spencer's room at her house and saw the message on the board to what looks like lipstick.

"I won't be that easy - A" the message said. "Is that jungle red" Hanna asked.

"Alison's color" Aria said. They, all then just stared at the mirror.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 341 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
80.4K 1.9K 77
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
38.3K 547 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
56.5K 1.1K 6
but it's gonna be alright, i did my time. fem!oc x multiple characters jason dilaurentis endgame