Don't Let It Look Like You're...

By Aven________

', Emperor Belos walked in the room. said: 'Hunter? what the hell are you doing?' My life flashed before my e... More

1 'every fail has consequences'
2 'emotionless emotions'
3 'free day'
4 'in the hexide'
5 'the fail'
6 'is that what you really want?'
7 'love of the life'
NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT

8. The final chapter.

800 13 15
By Aven________

I woke up due to the huge headache. My head was boiling. I drank some juice. Putted on my uniform and brushed my hair. My head must've hurt because what happened yesterday. I looked at the clock and realised I'm going to be late. Shoot! I ran through the hallway and entered the room. 

- 'perfect timing golden guard!'
Belos said and began talking.

As usual I skipped that part in my head.

- 'and you golden guard. You have free time today because everything else is done.'
He looked at me.

- 'thank you emperor Belos!'
I said thankfully. I needed to show respect. Free time in work is very rare in the emperor's coven.

As I walked out of the room I instantly thought about Willow. Darius showed me those "scrolls" so I decided to text Willow. 

rulerzreachf4n
Hi.cAn.I.coMe.OveR?

Hello_willow
Of course, you can! Come right away! 

I smiled over the text. I flew over to her house. I knocked on the door and her dad opened.

- 'oh hello! You must be Willows friend.'
He said with joy. I think he is happy for her.

- 'Umm yes!'
I was kind of flustered.

Her dad yelled her name and said that a friend came over. Heh. "Friend".

- 'Hii Hunter!'
She ran to me and hugged me. I blushed a little and hugged her back. 

- 'And dad... I need to tell you something. He isn't my friend. His name is Hunter, and he is my boyfriend.'

He was surprised. I was surprised. She did it so randomly. I couldn't even get ready or something. I stood like a statue.

- '...he is your boyfriend?'
He looked at me. 

- 'isn't he too young to have a sigil? I mean I got mine when I ended school. And he looks like a 16-year-old.'
He continued.

- 'well... it's kind of complicated.'
I said. I needed to act cool. How would he react if Willow told him that I'm the golden guard?

- 'well, okay I'm not going to bother you two anymore. Don't do anything stupid.'
He looked at the both of us.

Willow grabbed my hand and leaded me to her bedroom. 

- 'so... why do you have time to meet up? I don't want to be mean or anything, but you usually work on days like today.' 
She asked me and looked into my eyes. She was so beautiful. 

- 'I don't have anything to do today so I have some kind of free time.'

We started to talk do things and spend time together. I was happy to see her. But I know I can't stay here forever.

- 'anyways Willow do you want to go for a walk?'
I asked her.

- 'of course! I would love to!'
She said with a huge smile on the face.

We left and went to the silent part of the boiling Isles. We found a beautiful meadow in the middle of a forest. There were a bunch of flowers. We could see the red grass everywhere. We sat next to a tree and looked at the sky.

- 'you see Willow. I never thought I would end up like this. I thought that I will die at a very young age. Like if it wasn't you I would be dead now. I still kinda wish it could be like that. I want to run away from all the suffering.'
I started to kind of vent. I wanted to let that out to my comfort person.

- 'Hunter. You're going to stay on the world as long as you want to. But you have to remember that almost everything can be fixed. I think you just go with rule "don't make it look like you're suffering". That's wrong. You should show your emotions.'
She replied.

- 'I can't show emotions at the castle. Belos would hit me. I need to be successful for him. He is my only family member.'
I looked at the sun. It was very low.

- 'it's getting late. We should go.'
I moaned.

We headed to the Willows house and said goodbye to each other. I continued walking. That red bird was following me again. I think we're friends now.

- 'hello buddy. Missed me?'
I said to him.

- 'chirp!'

Heh. I think he is my palisman now. I don't care what belos would say. I leaded to the castle. I thought. Maybe I should just die. I mean I love Willow, Darius would miss me. But I just want it so bad. But I ignored that feeling. I can't leave them.

I entered the castle. The birds name was flapjack. I hid flapjack under my cape.

- 'Excuse me golden guard. Emperor Belos wants to see you right now.'
The guard said.

- 'thank you for your information.'
I said thankfully. I wonder what he needs me for.

I headed to the Belos's room and entered.

- 'hello Hunter. I see you're back. You didn't tell me you like to play with... wild magic.'
He said with madness in his voice.

What. How. How did he know. That's impossible.

- 'wh-what are you t-talking about?!'
I said nervously.

- 'don't act stupid.'
He said and took off my cape. Flapjack flied out.

- 'oh Hunter. I thought you're going to last longer than the others.'
He adminned.

- 'what do you mean by the others?'
I said. Shoot. I'm going to die.

- 'just shut up already. You stabbed me in the back. I gave you everything. A staff. A roof up to your head. And now you are leaving me?'
He shouted.

- 'burn in hell witch.'
He said and striked me right in my chest.

I felt pain. I couldn't move. I fell on the ground. I was dying. I somehow crawled out of the room. He knew I'm going to die so he ignored me. I saw Darius.

- 'D-darius!'
I whimpered.

He looked at me. He was scared. He instantly ran to me.

- 'Hunter?! What the heck happened?!'
He shouted.

- 'Darius i- i appreciate your help but it's to late now. Tell Willow i loved her.'
I said and stopped fighting. I gave up. I could feel the pain spread through my whole body.

Everything that mattered to me is now gone. Flapjack. Gone. Willow. Gone. Darius. Gone. I can't do anything about it. I'm.. dead.

_______________________________________
Extra note

That was the final chapter of this book. I wrote everything i wanted to. I started a new one about raeda. Poor boy Hunter. But I hope you enjoyed the last part of "don't make it look like you're suffering". I just don't want to add anything. This story is done.

1200 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
372K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
15.5K 402 14
In an au where Lisa and Henry never had love interest, Sal didn't murder anyone, Larry didn't kill himself, Todd wasn't possessed and Ashely didn't l...
13.6K 95 7
This book contains Gay sh!t so if you don't like it then don't read.