PROSTITUTE

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Minji have seen all type of people that come to her for... More

CH-1 (M)
CH-2 (M)
CH-3 (M)
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6 (M)
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14 (M)
CH-15 (M)
CH-16
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21 [The End]

CH-17

293 27 4
By Mxrahi_

[Few days later]

Yoohyeon woke up from her tired sleep when she heard a repeated knocking over a door, which wasn't her's.

Walking out of the bed, she walked towards the door.

Slowly opening it, she saw Yesim knocking loudly over Yuyan's door.

He stopped when he saw Yoohyeon walking outside of her room.

"Tell her to open the door." He spoke walking towards Yoohyeon.

"Why? Do you need anything?" The silver haired girl questioned.

"I need to meet her." He replied.

With his clenched fists and red blood shot eyes, Yoohyeon could figure out that he was on an edge of bursting out into his anger.

She tried to keep her hand over his shoulder but he yanked it away with a force.

"Calm down Yesim. Why don't you talk to her tomorrow?" Said Yoohyeon, letting her arms fall by her side.

"Really?" Yesim chuckled, "You are the reason she divorced me."

"You are abusive, don't blame it on me." Yoohyeon spoke and walked inside her room.

Once she closed the door, she heard the knockings again and she knew Yuyan was hearing those too.

Yoohyeon decided not to talk to him again and walked towards her bed.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

She didn't visit me for like weeks.

In that period, she sent a doctor as a customer, the doctor told me that it was impossible for him to process the abortion, due to less equipments and his bags were checked when he entered inside since he was new here.

So the abortion failed. That's what I had to tell her.

I know Yoohyeon is going to freak out since she is against this pregnancy from the starting and i completely understand her point.

I was extremely nervous today, not only i had to tell her that the abortion failed but i will have to go through any reaction she will have in return.

As far as I've observed, she does have possibilities to abuse.

Of course i trust her and i do know she won't act in any way that will make me uncomfortable but I don't know, I'm kind of scared of her?

Was it a right time to tell her because she was drunk and was laying on my lap, almost on the edge of falling asleep.

I placed my hand under her chin, i brushed her chin softly with my thumb, which fluttered her eyes and she fixed her gaze over me.

"I need to tell you something..." I whispered.

She gave me a slow nod gesturing me, that she was listening.

"The abortion failed..."

She furrowed her eyebrows and rolled over to sit up.

Turning towards me she clasped her hands over her lap, "How?" She asked.

"The doctor said he couldn't do it. Shortage of equipments and now they have placed a new security, which checks everything."

"Yeah, they checked me too." She agreed. She had a tensed expression over her face. "So you're going to deliver it?" She asked.

"Yes. I need your help in it..." I replied.

"What help?" She asked, placing her hands on her sides.

"Before i deliver this child, You need to take me away from here, you need to help me in getting out of here..."

"Oh? So you're going to stay with me when you're pregnant?" She asked me.

"I won't, if you're not comfortable, i won't stay with you. You can find me a job and I'll stay on my own..." I offered.

She hummed, "I don't want to be an asshole but i just don't like the idea of kids. I'm sorry." She whispered, nervously rubbing her hands.

"So you won't date me after I'm out of here, because I'm pregnant?" I asked, just to play with her.

I respect her choices and her boundaries. If she doesn't date me, i will understand. I won't force her.

She rubbed her face before staring at me, probably thinking about an answer.

"If the child wasn't in our way. I would have. I don't know. Let's not think about it." She spoke and got on her previous place again, that is, my lap.

Deep inside my heart, i wanted her answer to be different, like,

'Yes, i would definitely date you.'

'It doesn't matter if you're pregnant, i will still date you.'

But anyways, I'm still okay with her answer.

Her eyes started closing, she was going to sleep, i gave a kiss over her forehead before letting her fall asleep.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

I woke up pretty tired, to my surprise, my position wasn't changed, i still felt Minji's lap which made me sit up and look at her.

Her head was rested against the headboard, her eyes were closed.

I checked the time, taking my phone from the table, an hour was almost over.

I gently shook her from her sleep, which made her flinch, "Sleep comfortably." I spoke, she gave me nod and finally layed down flat on the bed.

I can't believe she stayed in the same position because of me.

•••••••

[The next night]

[Minji's POV]

Jason held me in his arms, while he kept thrusting inside me. Last two thrusts and he released himself inside a condom.

He backed away and started stroking himself, throwing the condom on the floor.

He crawled towards me over the bed, he placed his hand over my head and pushed me gently, i took hold of his shaft with my mouth.

We kept making an eye contact in between which made him more turned on, he held my head in a place and thrusted inside my mouth, until he started grunting, he released himself inside my mouth and quickly walked out of the bed, keeping the cash on the bed, he left.

I paced towards the washroom, walking near a sink, i cleaned my mouth spitting it out, after cleaning my mouth, i started brushing my teeth.

_

Sitting on my position, i waited for the next customer.

A guy entered inside with a small suitcase in his hand, it made me remember Yesim all of a sudden.

I shoved away the thoughts related to him.

The guy pointed his finger at me.

_

Yeonjun walked inside the elevator with us. "No beating or any type of harm to her, keep in mind she is pregnant." Yeonjun spoke looking at him.

He smiled at Yeonjun with a nod.

And looked down at me, since he was taller than me.

He placed his hand over my waist and pulled me closer.

Other customers wait till the room, they don't grab on me, there are creeps but they too wait until we arrive inside the room since Yeonjun or Jihoon accompany us till the room.

With the way he was holding me, which was extremely tight, i figured out there was something wrong, extremely wrong.

•••••••

Yoohyeon was busy in her work.

Mikasa kept yelling at her for not reading the documents and completely depending on her.

Yoohyeon ignored Mikasa's stupid cry as she focused on her work over the laptop. She would be done till three am, it was only one am right now.

She wasn't worried about Yuyan, since she knew Yesim will be at the office for the whole night and her dad was also home.

Typing out some emails, editing them out, she would check the details of the document and then repeat the process.

She had a huge pile waiting for her sign, which Mikasa placed over her table.

"Bring me a coffee." Yoohyeon spoke looking at Mikasa who was also busy.

"I'm your assistant, not your servant. Go and make one for yourself, bring one for me too." The black haired girl replied.

Yoohyeon got up and walked outside with a huff to make them a coffee.

While Yoohyeon was gone, her phone started continuesly ringing.

"Yoohyeon! Your phone!" Mikasa raised her voice looking at the door.

When Yoohyeon didn't arrive, Mikasa got up from the chair and walked towards the phone, it was Yesim.

Mikasa decided to pick up the call.

_

"Yoohyeon is busy in work..."

"Bitch, why would you pick up her call? Anyways, tell her i called her. I need to talk to her."

"You can tell me, I'll tell her."

"No. Tell her i called her."

_

Mikasa took the phone with her and decided to inform Yoohyeon about the call.

_

She entered inside the room, where Yoohyeon was waiting for their coffee. "Yesim called you." She handed the phone to her.

Mikasa waited for Yoohyeon to call her brother back.

Yoohyeon quickly called him back. In two- three rings, he picked up the call.

_

"What?"

"Mikasa said you were busy?"

"What do you want?"

"You're ruining the fun."

"What is it?"

"You're smart, you knew i would try to reach Minji so you planted Zac's bodyguards there. I was impressed..."

"Don't waste my time."

"Okay, okay. Just because i can't reach her doesn't mean she is safe..."

_

Yoohyeon quickly ended the call, she faced Mikasa, "I need to leave." She spoke and started walking away.

"Where are you going?!" The black haired girl asked.

"Brothel." Yoohyeon replied and opened the door.

"Brothel?! Why!?" Mikasa questioned but Yoohyeon left in a hurry.

•••••••

The road towards the brothel wasn't near. It will almost take Yoohyeon an hour to reach the place.

Yoohyeon didn't know what Yesim meant by that statement, she just know that he would go to any level to hurt or harm Minji because he hates her.

Yuyan was a great example of how Yesim treated people he hated.

Yoohyeon could only worry about Minji as she drove in a fast speed.

Her knuckles were tightly clenched on the steering wheel. Sweat had started running down her forehead.

She tried calling the bodyguards who were outside the brothel but as usual this lane didn't had any network.

While driving the car, she would feel her heartbeat increasing, she tried calling her dad. When it was unsuccessful, she kept driving as fast as possible.

_

Yoohyeon stopped the car in the front of the brothel, she started running towards the entrance.

The bodyguards were confused why Yoohyeon looked so tensed.

_

Entering inside the brothel, Yoohyeon's eyes searched for Minji who wasn't in her position.

"Where's Minji?" She asked looking at Sullyoon and the other two.

"She's actually busy with a customer..." Jihoon spoke.

"What customer? Show me, take me to her room." The silver haired girl walked towards Jihoon.

"She's with a customer, we can't just take you there..." Sullyoon spoke.

Yoohyeon pointed an index finger towards Sullyoon, "I want to meet her. I won't move unless I meet Minji." She spoke sternly.

They knew Yoohyeon wasn't kidding when she said that, Yoohyeon noticed a nervous expression over Jihoon's face who wasn't making an eye contact with her.

She grabbed him by his collar which flinched him and he started spilling the truth. "We admitted her in an hospital! She was unconscious."

"Which hospital? Why are you three here, if she's in the hospital?" Said Yoohyeon.

"The hospital will take care of her...-"

Yoohyeon pushed him away with a force, she walked towards Sullyoon, "If anything happens to Minji, i will burn down your brothel and you."

With that, she left after taking the hospital's name from them.
_

"Why did you tell her!" Sullyoon yelled at Jihoon.

"She would have slapped you!" Jihoon replied.

"We should have stayed with Minji." Yeonjun spoke.

_

Yoohyeon couldn't stop panicking after she entered inside the hospital, she was sweating to bits.

She asked the receptionist where Kim Minji was,

"Kim Minji...? Are you talking about the prostitute?" The woman asked Yoohyeon.

"Yes."

"We gave her some painkillers, she's in the storage room, at the end...-"

"What the fuck!?" Yoohyeon raised her voice gaining everyone's attention in the lobby.

"Why is she in the storage room?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"I don't know, I'm not the one who kept her there. You can ask the nurses." The receptionist replied.

Yoohyeon wanted to punch her face with the attitude she was giving, but at this point Minji was more important.

The silver haired girl started walking towards the room.

_

Yoohyeon opened the rusty door, she entered inside a dark pitch room. The smell was odd.

She tried to switch the lights but they weren't working,  she removed her phone and turned the flashlight on, she walked towards Minji.

The purple haired girl opened her eyes slowly, she covered her eyes with her hand, due to the flashlight.

"Minji... It's Yoohyeon." The silver haired girl spoke walking towards her, Yoohyeon still didn't look at the bruises over Minji's body.

The purple haired girl pulled Yoohyeon closer when she could grab the hem of the tshirt.

Her fists were clenched over Yoohyeon's abdomen, "I don't want to go there...-" Minji's voice started breaking, she gulped down the nervousness, "Please Yoohyeon! You need to help me! I don't wanna stay there. He abused me... Please take me away from that place, i beg you!" The clenched fists were soon tightened enough, Minji had broken down into sobs, her face was wet with tears.

Yoohyeon placed her hand over Minji's shoulder, she was completely naked. Yoohyeon kept the phone inside the pocket, she leaned down towards Minji and gently hugged her.

"You don't have to go back." She spoke, at which Minji broke down into more miserable sobs, her hands were tightly wrapped around Yoohyeon's.

She felt Yoohyeon making light circles over her back, "It's okay Minji. First, I'll admit you in a good hospital. Don't worry about going back." Yoohyeon whispered.

Minji pulled Yoohyeon closer towards her in a hug, not wanting to let her go. 

Yoohyeon stayed there in the moment with Minji, not wanting to give any other idea to Minji, she wanted Minji to know that she will always support her and will never abandon her.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 474 21
~*There are several things that don't happen in the Anime or Manga, but if you don't mind I won't either. I was originally going to make this a Gray...
3.1K 81 11
"I'm in control Unnie"
60.1K 1K 39
I've been thinking LONG AND HARD on whether should I publish this or not, but I did not write it in vain, so here you go. Please be aware that it con...
12.4K 525 33
One mistake cost her already achieved goal...staying off the System. Scarlet is one of a kind, beautiful and smart but she has one cold heart and now...