Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

β€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Eight - Guilt

1.9K 31 7
By jaraxmdrx

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

"Max?", I said as soon as she was out of earshot.

"Hm?", he faced me and he seemed unhappy.

"I want to wish you good luck with her. She is a loving person. Take care of her.", i said. I want her to know that i want peace between us and I have to accept that she is with him.

"Why are you saying that?", he asked skeptical.

"I want peace between her and me. And i don't want that she gets hurt a second time. So be better than me. Trust her.", i said and then we walked both to the elevator.

"Good night Charles.", she said as we reached their floor.

"Good night Mon amour.", i said as the doors closed again. I have to forget her again. Its the best.

I entered my room and Charlotte was already in bed.

I took off my clothes and laid down next to her. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me.

"I'm sorry, baby", i whispered in her ear and kissed her head.

***
The last day in the Netherlands. I planned something for Charlotte and me. I want to make it up to her.

"Good morning.", i said and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning and i take your apology.", she smiled. She heard me.

"I have planned something for us."

"What?"

"We're going to a beach and then I take you out on a date.", I told her.

"I'll get ready.", she gave me a peck in the lips and disappeared in the bathroom.

My phone vibrated and i looked at it. An Instagram notification and i answered.

I followed her on her Instagram and i saw a post which i didn't like.

I turned of my phone. I don't know why it annoys me to see pictures of them but it does.

"I'm ready babe.", she came out of the bathroom. "Why aren't you ready yet?"

"I thought you need more time.", i said and got up.

After i was dressed, we left the hotel.

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧

"Are you sure that they are gonna like me?", i asked nervous.
We were on our way to meet his family. Due to the nervousness, my leg kept shaking, which he noticed. he put his hand on my thigh.

"They are going to love you. Don't worry.", he said with a soothing voice.

After an hour of drive, we arrived and I got even more nervous. It was different with Charles. We had known each other for a long time and accordingly i knew his parents before we even got together.

"Maxie!", a beautiful blond girl hugged him after she opened the door.

"Hey Vic.", he laughed and then he looked at me. "This is Azalea. Azalea this is my sister Victoria."

"Hey, nice to meet you.", i said shyly.

"Finally.", she said and hugged me. "Come in. Mama is waiting for you."

We stepped in and walked to the living room. His mom got up and hugged me immediately.

"I've heard a lot about you. You look so much prettier in real life.", she said and looked at me smiling.

"i can say the same about you.", i replied smiling as well. She is really pretty for her age. Well she isn't that old but she looks like she's in her mid-thirties.

We spent the day with his mom and sister.

***

Lune already waited at the exit of the arrivals hall. When she saw me she ran towards me screaming.

"I finally have you back.", she said and hugged me.

"I was only gone for five days. I hope you didn't destroy our office.", i joked.

"I was about to", she said and we walked to her car.

"So tell me. How was it?", she asked immediately when we got into her car.

"It was amazing. Max and I spent the last day with his family and their so sweet. I already love them. He stayed there to spend some time with them. And I met a lot of his friends and that includes Pierre and Charles."

"You met your ex and your ex best friend? Oh Jesus.", she was shocked. She doesn't know them in person but i told her a lot about them.

"I still have Charles' Jacket. I don't really feel comfortable meeting him again after this weekend."

"Hold up. Why the fuck you have his jacket? Bro you are in a relationship but you wear other guys jackets?", she was really confused. Same sis. Same.

"Max was there to when he gave me his jacket. Max told me to accept his offer because Charles was the only one who had one. And I was freezing.", I protected myself.

"Oh wow."

"So you have to do me a favor."

"Which one?"

"you will accompany me when I give it back to him.", i said and she looked at me confused.

"I don't want to be there. There must be a real weird vibe between you guys.", she said. Yeah but help me out?

"If you love me, than you will do it for me.", i said and looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Fine. When?"

"Wait. I'll ask him if he's back in Monaco.", i said and took out my phone from my pocket to write him a message.

"Wow he is really quick when it comes to answer a message.", i said.

"Whats he saying?"

"I'm supposed to meet him at the beach in ten minutes.", i answered.

"Okay we can make it in time."

And as she said, we made it in time. It got darker. The sun was already setting

"I'll wait here."

"Okay. It shouldn't take long.", i said and grabbed his Jacket out of my bag pack.

I walked along the pier and looked around for him. He wasn't there yet. I sat down on the soft sand and waited. Luckily I'm wearing shorts because it's always so warm in Monaco.

"Hey.", I heard the familiar voice. The voice I will never forget. I looked up to him. He was wearing a bandana, a white oversized hoodie and white Shorts. I loved bandanas on him.

"Hey. Here is your jacket.", i said and wanted to get up.

"please stay seated. I want to talk to you about Sunday night.", he said and he sat down next to me.
This guy wants to talk a lot.

"About what?", i asked.

"Tell me the truth.", he looked me in the eyes.

Oh that. I don't want to tell him yet but maybe he would let me go. Now or never. Maybe then I can finally move on for 100%.

"I don't know where to start. I didn't get my period in a really long time so i went to the doctor. He told me that i was 11 weeks pregnant. I had complications during pregnancy. I wanted to tell you as soon as our baby was out of risk.", i told him and I struggled not to cry.

"Where is our child? Azalea? Where is my child?", he said anxiously. I couldn't answer. "Azalea? Where is my child? Did you have an abortion?", i shook my head immediately.

"After you left me i was so stressed. I could hardly eat, I didn't feel well for weeks... It didn't survive. i had a miscarriage...", i told him and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I broke down and cried like a little child.
He put his arms around me and hugged me. He stroked my head to calm me down.

"I'm so sorry that i wasn't there for you.", he said with a cracked voice. I didn't say anything. I tried to calm down my tears but i couldn't. "I wish I could turn back time. I would've been there for you. Its my fault. I'm so sorry Azalea.", he felt guilty. He couldn't hold back his tears any longer.

"No.. I should have told you then you wouldn't have doubted me.", i felt guilty as well.

What if i had told him? What if he never left me? We can't know what would happen then. It happened and there is nothing we can do about it. He's not the only one to blame for the situation. I'm just as guilty as he is. We were both immature. We were only 20 years old. Maybe it's the best. Maybe that was a sign from god. Maybe we weren't meant to be together and that's why it happened.
But it felt like we were made for each other. We were like soul mates. We were friends until we realized there was more than just friendship. Maybe we were just meant to be friends. But I hoped that wasn't true. i still hope so.

We sat there and said nothing. He was still holding me and it felt so damn good. i missed him. no matter how I talked myself out of it, I missed him so much. It's not fair to Max and Charlotte but there will always be something between us.

+++
How do you like this Chapter? it's a bit emotional but I'll add some drama and spiciness🌶️☺️

if you don't want smut, tell me ->

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 577 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
186K 2.6K 42
Isabella Zilber lives with her brother and he starts taking her on the track with him. She immediately falls in love with formula 1. ThaΕ₯s where she...
80.4K 1.6K 53
We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of memes, pictures, comments, happiness, sad...
808K 12.2K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...