š‘©š‘¬š‘Æš‘°š‘µš‘« š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘Ŗš‘Øš‘“š‘¬ļæ½...

By bellynoban_

š‘©š‘¬š‘Æš‘°š‘µš‘« š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘Ŗš‘Øš‘“š‘¬š‘¹š‘Øš‘ŗ | š—™š—Ÿš—¢š—„š—” š—§š—¢š— š—˜š—œ is afraid to get attached to new people and enter... More

šŸŽšŸŽ - š‘Øš’ƒš’‚š’š’…š’š’š’†š’… š‘Ŗš’‰š’Šš’š’…
šŸŽšŸ - š‘«š’Šš’… š’šš’š’– š’š’Šš’Œš’† š’•š’‰š’† š’ˆš’Šš’‡š’•?
šŸŽšŸ - š‘Ŗš’‰š’Šš’š’…š’‰š’š’š’… š’„š’“š’–š’”š’‰
šŸŽšŸ‘ - šŒš«š¬. š‚ššš¦š©šØš¬
šŸŽšŸ’ - š‘°'š’Ž š’‡š’†š’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ šŸšŸ
šŸŽšŸ“ - š‘Æš’†'š’” š’š’š’• š’Žš’š š’ƒš’š’šš’‡š’“š’Šš’†š’š’…
šŸŽšŸ” - ššØ?
šŸŽšŸ• - š‘©š’†š’š’š’Šš’š’ˆš’‰š’‚š’Ž š‘­š’‚š’Žš’Šš’š’š
šŸŽšŸ– - š‘ŗš’š’–š’‘
šŸŽšŸ— - š‘»š’š’•š’‚š’ š’Žš’†š’”š’” š’–š’‘
šŸšŸŽ - š‘¶š’–š’• š’š’‡ š’•š’‰š’† š’˜š’š’š’…š’”
šŸšŸ - š‘° š’š’š’—š’† š’šš’š’–
šŸšŸ - š‘­š’Šš’š’‚š’š’š’š š’‰š’š’Žš’†
šŸšŸ‘ - š‘®š’“š’š’˜š’ š’„š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’“š’†š’
šŸšŸ’ - š‘Æš’š’˜ š’Šš’” š’Šš’•?
šŸšŸ” - š‘±š’–š’”š’• š’•š’‰š’† š’ƒš’†š’ˆš’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ
šŸšŸ• - š’Žš’ŠĢš’…š’Šš’‚(š˜‰š˜°Ģ‚š˜Æš˜¶š˜“)
šŸšŸ– - š’Žš’ŠĢš’…š’Šš’‚(š˜‰š˜°Ģ‚š˜Æš˜¶š˜“)
šŸšŸ— - š‘±š’–š’”š’• š’š’Šš’Œš’† š’Šš’ š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’‚š’“š’•
š“š‘”š‘Ÿš‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘š‘–š‘šš‘’š‘›š‘”š‘œš‘  š‘’ š‘š‘¢š‘Ÿš‘–š‘œš‘ š‘–š‘‘š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘ 

šŸšŸ“ - š’Š'š’š’ š’Žš’†š’•š’† š’šš’š’– š’Šš’ š’„š’š’–š’“š’•

627 9 0
By bellynoban_

𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝟑𝟎𝒕𝒉, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

I WAS STARVING INQUIETY, staring at my own feet that were trembling nonstop. The coffee shop was almost empty, it used to be busier in the afternoon. The windows were fully covered, so from outside no one could see me, but I could see them, just as I could see the two of them approaching the entrance holding hands.

I was startled by the same waiter arriving at my table, by my count this was the third time.

— Are you sure you don't want nothing? You look nervous.

— I'm fine, I don't want anything. I'm just waiting for some people. — I felt my breath go away for a few seconds when the bell on the door was rung — Right there.

The man nodded and walked away. I tried to keep as serious a face as I could, but I just wanted to get up and go. Lock myself in my room and cry like a lost little child. I wasn't ready, and I knew it, but the truth is that I'll never be ready to deal with them, and the longer I wait the worse it will be.

The curly haired woman's smile grew wider with each step she took toward the table, causing me to look away. I just wanted to throw up. It wasn't a cynical smile or anything, but just looking at her face made me feel disgusted. Not counting Eduardo.

— Hi. —  Karina said looking shy

— Hi. — I replied, avoiding to look into her eyes, which made her smile break up

The look on his face was not sadness, maybe anger. It was strange to think that at this very moment I was less than two meters away from the people I am most afraid of. Maybe that's why I chose a place with other people around.

— I don't even know where to begin. — the woman said laughing a little

— Maybe by two thousand and eight. — he said, forcing a smile, finally looking at the two of them.

They looked at each other for a few seconds.

— Look Flora, we're not here to fight, to make a fuss or to go to the police. Much less for you to treat us like this. — Now it was Eduardo's turn to speak

— My bad, my father didn't give me much education. - he laughed in disbelief

— Look at your life, you are rich, live alone, are world famous, have several awards, have a car, all this at the age of eighteen. You should thank both of us, if we hadn't left you there you probably wouldn't have any of this. You can deny it, but you only took advantage of Marisa's fame, and you even took her last name.

My hands were shaking with hatred at every word.

— you are a lawyer, aren't you?

— I was. — she replied, drawing a nasal laugh from me

— As a lawyer, you know very well that child abandonment, stalking, threats and fraud are crimes, don't you? — the man's eyes widened — What? Didn't anyone tell you that when you commit fraud in a company, it's good to hide the papers? My grandma didn't just show me pictures of your trips, she showed me many, many things.

— If you take us to court for corporate fraud or something like that, I will end you. — he looked as red as a bell bell pepper

— Murder? The list is growing faster than I expected!

He threatened to get up from the table, but Karina held his arm, indicating that we were not alone. Another waiter approached the table.

— Good morning, do you need anything?

— Give me a coffe, please. — Karina spoke, still holding Eduardo's arm, who could not take off his scowl

— Sure.

— Bring him a cup of tea to calm him down.

His look of hatred grew with every instant.

— We don't want to take anything from you, we just wanted to get closer, you are our daughter.

— I am?

— I'm sorry.

— I'm not. — the older man said nonchalantly

I heard Karina murmur "It's not helping."

— I would never hurt you, I swear on all that is most sacred!

I shrugged, watching the man arrive with the coffee and tea. Eduardo didn't hesitate before picking up the cup and sipping his tea.

— I just don't want you to hate us. — I almost felt sorry for the woman.

— I don't hate you. I just want to understand why you did it. — The curly-haired girl looked at Eduardo, who was still drinking his tea.

— What was it? It was my idea, but you agreed.

— I'm sorry, I was too young. — the fight was now between them — I'm sorry, really forgive me. I didn't know what I was doing. I was blinded by money. — he rolled his eyes listening to her say

— I forgive you. I just want you to keep your distance and leave me alone.

— We'll leave you alone if you don't take us to court over the company. — Eduardo said, dropping his cup on the table.

— You have my word. I won't sue you because of the company's fraud. — Is that all? All this persecution just for this?

— I think we're okay now. — said Eduardo with a cynical smile. — Come Karina.

The woman got up and grabbed her purse, but before she went she came closer to me.

— Can i... ? — she stretched out her arms

I stood up and gave her a hug.

— I'm sorry.

— It's okay.

As soon as she walked away I could see the tears in her eyes. I tried to smile as she walked away.

My body didn't shake as much as before. It was the strangest feeling I had ever felt in my entire life. Was that it? It was over? I didn't know if at some point Eduardo would come back to give me hell, but the only thing I felt now was relief. Karina didn't seem like a bad person, but she didn't seem like a victim either. Maybe a person who let herself be manipulated too easily.

I grabbed the cell phone and called the first contact that came to my mind, the person who was always there when I needed her. Knowing that even after I asked her to stay calm and not to leave the house, she would surely be with my mother waiting for me to come back soon.

— Lia. — my voice sounded a little shaky

— Hello? Flora?

— It's over. — she was silent for a few seconds

— It's over? really?

— They left.

— But, you guys worked it out, didn't you?

— Yeah, everything's fine now. — I saw her pass the phone to someone else

— Flo. — I smiled as I heard Jude's voice — Are you okay? Did they do something?

— Relax, I'm fine, I promise. I'll be home as soon as possible.

— I love you, so much.

— I love you too. — he handed the phone back to Juliana

— Is my mom ok?

— Yes, but I don't know if she can handle talking now, but when you get home you can talk to her.

— Okay, bye.

— Bye.

I put the cell phone away and went towards the car, taking a deep breath and trying to process everything that had just happened.

I enter my house to find all three of them sitting at the table. My mother was the first to get up and run to give me a hug. It was as if the weight that was hanging on my back was all gone, what was I going to worry about now? The war is over.

— I was afraid of losing you. — she said as she walked away.

— They'll never take me away from you. — she nodded and sat down at the table.

I turned to see Jude and then hurried to hug the boy, feeling the comfort I needed. I looked up into his face and received a chaste kiss on my lips.

— If that's all settled, then...

— Yes. — I answered with a small smile — But only if you score a goal for me.

He laughed and nodded, and gave me another kiss.

I settled into bed finally alone after a long shower, grabbed my cell phone and dialed the numbers of the man I hadn't seen in a long time.

— Flora?

— Good evening Dr. Davis.

Walker Davis was one of my mom's best friends, a lawyer with a giant name in the market.

— What a long time! Everything okay over there? — the man asked on the other end of the line

— I'm fine, but I'll need your help. — he listened in silence — I want to file a lawsuit against the businessman Eduardo García.

— García Campos?

— That's him.

— Are you going to tell me that he was kicked out of the company for stealing?

— Also, but I promised him that I wouldn't take it to court.

— So what kind of crime do you want to take to court?

— Child Abandonment, threat, stalking and oppression. If I find any other things along the way, we'll post them as well.

I'm back! Maybe I'll be able to translate everything by the end of this month, but I should warn you that for the next fanfic I'll take my time. It is still being started in Brazil and I am running low on creativity.

I am doing a lot of essays in school, I am the best in the class in essays but my creativity is going away. And I am very busy with my keyboarding classes!

Anyway, see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.3K 19
ā› can we be, can we be, be each others company . . . āœ ā”ā”ā”ā” in which jude finds himself falling for his physiotherapist. (jude bellingham x fem! o...
265K 5K 22
'š‘Øš’š’ š‘° š’„š’š’–š’š’… š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’Œ š’‚š’ƒš’š’–š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’ š‘° š’˜š’‚š’” š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’‰š’†š’“ š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’”š’‰š’† š’˜š’‚š’”š’'š’• š’šš’š’–' In which things get complic...
163K 2.1K 62
ā˜†.ļ½”.:* "Tell me that you're still mine Tell me that we'll be just fine Even when I lose my mind I need to say Tell me that it's not my fault Tell me...
138K 4K 36
āœæ jude bellingham x fem oc Ā© pvqueta 2023