QUERENCIA

Від DiaJain912

Annika and Shivaay two different personalities... Both have everything which a person desires.... Except the... Більше

COPYRIGHT AND INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
1.WHEN THEY COLLIDED
2.MY DREAM
3.PHAIL GAYA RAITA!!!
4.PLE...PLEASE AN...ANNIKA
5.KAALI COFFEE
7.NOW IT'LL BE FUN!
8.YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!
9.CALL ME SHIVAAY!!
10.HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!!
11.TAI TAI PHISS!!
12.YOU OWE ME A DINNER
13.ANNIKA BACHAO!!
14.IT WAS DELICIOUS
15.DOES HE CARE FOR ME?
16.THANKS FOR SAVING MY LIFE
17.I WILL LEARN IT FOR YOU
18.WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?
19.FIRST HUG
20.STAY TONIGHT
21.YOU ARE STRONG
22.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
23. HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY!!

6.SHIVAAY, ANNIKA and CAR

314 51 3
Від DiaJain912

It had been a week, Annika started working on Oberoi's project. They both make sure to not come across each other, whenever they have some work with each other they take help of their assistants Meera and Mishra.

There were two reasons that they were avoiding each other, first they knew whenever they met they would fight and give free entertainment to others and secondly they were avoiding those mysterious feelings which they only feel when they are close to each other.

But how long can they avoid each other?? When two people are meant to be together, then no power of the universe can separate them even if it's their tadi because god has its own plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir"

Shivaay, who was working on some other deal, listens to Mishra's voice, who was standing with a file and asks him what's the matter.

"Sir, you need to sign this file. It came from Disney's office and even Ms Mehra had to sign it."

Shivaay sighed as he was tired with all this documentation indeed opening a disneyland in India is really a tough job!! He asked MIshra to keep the file on table, he will sign it later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 7PM. Shivaay was still working in his cabin, since it's Saturday, so other employees had already gone home.

Shivaay's phone rang which took his attention, seeing the caller name he frowned, as Mishra should be in a meeting which was quite important, he just hoped Mishra didn't mess up or else Mishra will turn into late Mishra ji.

"Yes Mishra??",said Shivaay after picking up the call.

"Sir, have you and Annika ma'am signed the paper which I gave you in the afternoon, actually I need to courrier it on Monday morning."

This sentence made land slip beneath his legs. He doesn't know how he makes sure to mess up the thing which is related to Ms Mehra. Closing his eyes he tried to calm himself because he knows if he doesn't calm himself he will burst on Mishra, who doesn't have any mistake.

"Don't worry Mishra, you just collect the file from Oberoi Mansion on Monday morning or I will give you when I come to OI, and you now just concentrate on the meeting because if there is any mistake you know the consequences.", said Shivaay sternly to cover his blunder and cut the phone.

He quickly took the file which was kept on his table, reading all his clauses he signed it.

"I have signed it, but now I need Annika's signature, she won't be here I guess either she is at her office or at her home. I should call her assistant."

Shivaay called Meera and luck was on Shivaay's side. Meera told Annika is still at the office and she will inform her about his arrival so that she will wait for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parking car under Annika's Office. He can clearly see the board of Annika's company 'I'm virtual'. Shivaay was first time noticing her office, he had come before also but at that time he didn't notice. He noticed it's an open office concept, which totally suits her personality, giving everyone an opportunity to think and explore new things and right now the whole office is empty just like his.

Moving ahead he can see the lights of Annika's cabin are still on.

He knocked the door before entering which made him surprised as he was not that person who knocks the door before entering unless it's a huge client.

But things work very differently when the matter concerns Annika. HEaring her come in he came inside.

Soon Shivaay explained everything to her and then she signed on the papers which was a relief for him, he thought some more adventure was remaining but guess what it's now over and now he can leave peacefully.

Soon Shivaay left from her cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he sat in his car, and started the ignition but the car didn't buzz, he tried again, and still it didn't start. He groaned, and punched the steering wheel.

He came out of the car, and opened the car's bonnet to see the smoke coming from his engine.

"Why does this happen whenever I come to Annika? At first my car's windshield and now this engine...I believe she is a jinx for my car."

"Really Mr Oberoi??", voice came from back, and he knows this voice belongs to the very person whom he was busy cursing.

He turned towards to see her frowning at him.

"Why this frown?? Ms Mehra", he said, giving back the frown but with greater intensity.

"Well you know whenever someone praises me, I just appear there so that I have a golden opportunity to listen to these golden words", she said in a tone filled with sarcasm.

"Look Ms Mehra I don't have time to argue with you, I need to leave, let me call Khanna.", Shivaay said, taking out his phone and dialling Khanna's number.

Annika was noticing Shivaay's face when he was talking with Khanna, and from the look of his face, she knows it will take a time to send a car, so keeping her ego aside she decided to offer him a lift.

When Shivaay cut his phone, he was so angry that he was about to throw his phone but before he could throw the phone, a strong light hit his face. Looking forward he sees a car, frowning at that car he went near it to see Annika was sitting at the driver's seat.

"Hop in Mr Oberoi, what are you thinking??", she said in an obvious tone.

"Excuse me??"He gave her a confused look not understanding what she was saying.

"Well Mr Oberoi, I am saying sit inside I will drop you at Oberoi Industries, you can take some other car to your house."

He was surprised by her gesture; he never thought in his wildest dream that at this time Annika will be the first one to help him, but soon his ego overpowered the feeling towards her.

"It's ok Ms Mehra, you may leave or else you will be late for your home and your family will worry for you. I will manage."

"I will manage", Annika mimicked his tone.

"I know how you will manage. I heard your conversation with Khanna ji, it will take an hour to reach here, so it's better to sit inside and I will drop you OI and as far as I know the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi hates to waste time."

She said the last line raising her brows.

Sighing in defeat he said, "Ok fine, but I will drive"

"Ok...wait what", Annika looked at him, how the hell did he dare to drive her champak.

"Not at all Mr Oberoi I will not let you drive you my champak"

"Champak??", he said in a baffled tone.

"Arrey you don't know champak this is champak", she said tapping her car steering.

Listening to her words Shivaay felt that Annika is from this planet?? Who the hell keeps his car's name and that too champa or whatever.

He gave her a look which tells that he is really serious. Understanding his mood swings.

"Look Mr Oberoi, I won't let you drive my car, but at best I can offer you a ride to OI" she said in a serious tone and hearing her tone one thing is for sure she won't change her decision.

Having no other option he just groaned and sat inside the car and started tying his seatbelt. Looking at him a smile crept on Annika's face, it's not an everyday occasion to win a war against Mr Baggadbilla.

When Shivaay noticed her smile he cleared his throat and raised his brow, noticing his expression she started looking ahead and started the ignition.

"Why are you smiling??"

"My face, my smile"

He shaked his head in disbelief. Sometimes he wonders about why he even starts the conversation with her.

While driving, Annika switched on the radio and then started changing channels to find her favourite song. She stopped at the station which was playing 'Badtameez dil'.

She started humming the lyrics while swaying her body with the rhythm forgetting Shivaay's presence.

When Shivaay noticed this he just cleared his throat to grab her attention.

She looked at him as if someone just barged into her party.

"Look Ms Mehra you should focus on the road or else we might met an accident"

"Chill Mr Oberoi, I am used to it, in fact you should also enjoy it. It is such amazing music."

"No I don't want to", saying that he switched off the radio which made Annika frown while he sat unaffected. First she thought about blasting him but then thought against it. She calmed her by saying just a few minutes then he would be gone.

Now there is pin drop silence inside the car, no one is uttering a word. Suddenly Annika applied the brake and made Shivaay move ahead in jerk.

But before he could say something Annika went out to a food stall, he gave her a bewildered look, and leaned back to the car seat while closing his eyes.

After a few minutes Annika came back with a polybag.

"Sorry Mr Oberoi, you have to wait actually today. Kanta tai is not coming to make dinner so I just grabbed some vada pavs!!"

Hearing her words Shivaay scrunched his nose.

"You know Ms Mehra it's so unhygienic you should not eat these things. It's too oily and .."

But before he could continue Annika stopped him,

"I know Mr Oberoi but you know sometimes it's ok to have some junk food. In fact today is Saturday a fun day so aaj toh banta hai!! And you now what you should also try it, I have extra vada pav, if you want you can have it."

"No, I don't like it"

Annika narrowed her eyes and looked at him, surrendering from her looks he confessed.

"Ok fine I never tried vada pavs"

"What!!", Annika said, applying strong brakes which made Shivaay to move ahead with the jerk again.

"You never had vada pav??"

"What the hell is wrong with you Ms Mehra, this is the second time that I almost got hurt, why can't you drive properly??", he said glaring at her.

"On my defence, I was bewildered hearing your response, I mean you seriously never tried vada pav??"

She said as if he forgot to inhale oxygen.

"Look Ms Mehra, I feel it's not important whether I ate vada pav or not and that too on mid road, so if your discussion is important so let's leave from here.", he said in no-nonsense-tone.

Annika nodded her head and they started their journey again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the longest journey according to Shivaay came to an end, he came out of the car not before muttering a good night, he started to go to security guard, but before he could say something,

"Mr Oberoi", hearing her voice he turned back.

And before he could react, she threw a packet on him, and in reflex he caught the package to defend himself.

"Here you go Mr Oberoi, have this vada pav, and tell me how was it?? But ha make sure you have because I am gonna ask you. Goodnight Mr Oberoi."

Saying this she dashed off from there.

He looked at the vada pav packet on his hand, and then her car which is now out of vision.

He just went to his car with the packet and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO THIS IS IT FOR TODAY.

SO HOW WAS IT??

DO TELL ME

TILL THEN GOOD NIGHT

AND YES EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY READERS...

WITH LOVE DIA

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

145K 9.6K 18
My first Shivika Story.. Summary : Shivaay left Annika day after their marriage as he felt she wasn't his type but on his sister's house, he returne...
72.3K 7.4K 53
The story starts from the time Shivaay and Annika get married the first time. Both Shivaay and Annika are trying to view their relationship from the...
72.1K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
22.8K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...