✾ⅅℰЅTℐℕᎽ✾

By Aryagirl07

Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got sep... More

Characters
prologue
Chapter 1: The pain
Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.
Chapter 3: Shocking news!!
Chapter 4: The Engagement
Chapter 5: Marriage
Chapter 6:The outburst
Chapter 7: The kheer
Chapter 8: The reception
Chapter 9: leaving for Noida
Chapter 10: Reason for hating
Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted
Chapter 12: He cares
Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra
Chapter 14: In his Arms
Chapter 15 : The jealousy
Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠
Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal
Chapter 18: The wait
Chapter 19: Her stubbornness
Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you
Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️
Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy
Chapter 23: Smile through the tears
Chapter 24: Happy Moments
Chapter 25: She is leaving
Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell
Chapter 27: Acting different?
Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel
Chapter 29: Pain of loving you
chapter 30: A devil in disguise
Chapter 31:The mystery of broken glass pieces
chapter 32: The slap and the invitation
Chapter 33: Snatching my own happiness
Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Love's intoxication (part one)
Chapter 36: Love's intoxication (part two)
Chapter 37: Abhimanyu's new side
Chapter 38: Not destined to be together?
Chapter 39: Hide and Seek

Introduction and dedication

5K 100 0
By Aryagirl07

Greetings to all! Allow me to introduce my self. I am a silent girl with a talkative heart. Books 📚 are my life, you can say I am a bibliophile.

My goal is to reach your heart through my books. If my books evoke any emotion within you then I am successful.....

●♡♡♡♡●

This is my first ever story on wattpad I do not claim to be a flawless writer but you all will definitely love my work. Please don't judge the book on starting few chapters. Atleast  read first 10 chapters for better understanding. I promise you won't regret reading it.

■ This is a work of fictional, all the characters  events and incidents are my imagination. If it resembles anyone its just a coincidence.

■The pictures used belong to their respective owner and I got them from pinterest.

■In real life, there is no room for abuse, possessiveness, or excessive authority. It is important to draw a clear line and understand the difference.

■The book contain some triggering things and rape  so If you find yourself ill-prepared to confront such subjects skip that part. (Rape is a very sensitive topic and I request you all to not judge the story quickly. Do give it a chance and I promise you will be satisfied at the end.)

■ The book is mine and I won't tolerate anyone copying it.

■ This book does contain grammatical mistakes you have been warned. Please be humble with your comments as it is my first book.

■ criticism is good as it will help me to grow. However, I shall not tolerate any hateful remarks.

Give it a try I can assure you that you will love it. I will really appreciate your comments and votes 💕

Check out my Instagram from my bio. I will be sharing some captivating reels related to the story there.

..................................................................

¤¸¸.•´¯'•¸¸.•..>>Dedication <<..•.¸¸•´¯'•.¸¸¤

This dedication extends to those individuals who are strong not because they chose to be but became the world demanded them to be; who embrace the power of Destiny fearlessly and embrace the intense passion for their soulmate knowing it could reunite their hearts once more.

Enjoy ❤️ 😉

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 14.3K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
80.7K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
765K 35.2K 57
"Will, you ever move on, forget him?" Her friend asked. "He is my breath and I will forget him when I forget to breathe." She answered with a smile o...
246K 14.6K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...