Spring: Embrace The Winter |...

By Tales_Of_Moonchild

It has been years since the Min Manor remains cold and calm then comes the clumsy storm named Park Jimin. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

52 10 1
By Tales_Of_Moonchild

Author's POV

When Jimin arrives at Yoongi's manor he is greeted by the maids and butlers who welcomes him warmly with a warm smile on their faces and a bow of their head. Most importantly he sees Yoongi along with another guy besides him. Jimin guesses that it is Taehyung. For some reason Jimin thinks that his presence, looks and built suit the name.

"So you are Park Jimin! I have been so excited to meet you~ You made our hyung a panicked mess." Taehyung blurts out. Jimin looks at Yoongi with a grin. "Well it would be a lie if I said I wasn't a panicked mess." He says.

"You are so cute. Wait I will call you Chim. It suits you. Cuter! Why did you agreed to marry my brooding cousin? With your looks you could have a harem-" Taehyung says but shuts up when Yoongi pinches his side.

"Then shall we go in?" Yoongi questioned holding out his hand towards Jimin. "Yes sure. Oh wait a second." Jimin says as he turns towards the carriage he came in. He takes out a basket. "I didn't know what to get for Taehyung. So I just got this." Jimin stated handing basket to Taehyung.

Taehyung gasped as he looked at the creature that was in the basket. "Hyung hyung look! Jiminie got me a puppy. Wah now I don't have to beg you and Hobi hyung to let me get a dog." He says. He practically bounces with excitement.

"I am really glad you love it Taehyung-ssi." Jimin says happy that his gift was a success. Gosh he wouldn't have known what to do if Taehyung was to not like it. "Just call me Tae or Taetae~ We are the same age. I will be your best friend." Taehyung says sending a wink.

Yoongi shook his head at that with a smile. "Well then let's all head inside." Yoongi said once again. Jimin takes his hand without hesitation. "Then please lead me in." Jimin says. Taehyung grins looking at them. "I will excuse myself and go show off my new puppy to Hoseok hyung and I will let you lovers have some time to yourselves." He says and walks away before Yoongi can chew him out for his words.

"I like your cousin. Taetae is so sweet." Jimin comments. He never really had a close friend whom he could call 'bestfriend'. Most of the people who were his age stuck around Jimin because they hoped that it will benefit theur families.

But Taehyung looked and sounded different. He seemed to like Jimin for who he is and didn't saw him as someone who would help benefit their family.

"I promise he is a nice kid. He is just.... Too loud sometimes and too honest." Yoongi says. Jimin laughs at that. "It is fine. I look forward to being close with him." He says. They walk inside the mansion. The head butler walking in front of them.

"He is Mr Cha. He is our head butler and he overlooks everything in the mansion. If you ever need anything you can ask him. You can ask me as well." Yoongi informs to which Jimin nods. His eyes looks around the mansion. Everything is clean and well decorated. Yoongi seem to have prepared a lot.

"Thank you for preparing such a warm welcome for me." He says feeling a little flustered. "I am glad you like it. Compared to the capital I know we are still lacking but I have tried my best." Yoongi says. He was a little insecure because he knew that his land lacked lot of things compared to the capital. Especailly compared to what Jimin was able to enjoy in capital.

"You did your best. And you will do better. I just know it because I believe you." Jimin says. "I am glad to know that you believe me. Right this is the room you will be staying at. Taehyung helped prepare it. He wanted to impress you and make you feel welcomed. But I know he is a little extra so excuse him if the room is a bit extra." Yoongi says.

Jimin laughs at that. "Sometimes we need something extra in our lives though." He says. The butler opens the door to the room. "The maids will bring in and set everything up. I will ask them to prepare a bath for you. Please go in and take some rest." Yoongi says.

Jimin steps inside the room. The room is large but well decorated. It gives off a cozy feeling. Everything looks so fluffy and Jimin internally croons, satisfied with it. "I will leave you be now. Please get comfortable and do ask if you need anything." Yoongi says then prepares to go away.

"Yoongi-ssi wait!" Jimin speaks up successfully stopping Yoongi. "I will be seeing you later right?" He questioned. "Yes. You will." Yoongi says. Jimin nods to himself. "Then I look forward to seeing you again later." He says with a smile, his eyes crinkling up into little crescents.

Yoongi has a subtle smile as he nods and walks away along with the butler. Jimin sighs as he closes the door. He goes straight to the bed. Gosh the bed was so fluffy. He had to thank Taehyung later.

"Ah I feel so tired now." Jimin mumbles to himself as he closes his eyes. He shouldn't be sleeping yet. But he forgets everything as his body gets more comfortable on the bed and relaxes. His breath becomes more steady as he falls asleep.

[Time Skip]

When Jimin wakes up it was already evening. The sun was setting and it provided a beautiful light that made the room look so golden. "Oh dear luna you have woken up." He hears a voice. He sees a young maid fumbling as she folds his clothes that he brought with him.

'Must be a maid who was assigned to take care of me.' Jimin thought. "Is there anything you need, Luna?" The maid asked. 'Luna...' Jimin thought to himself with a blush. Right he was going to be the head omega of this house when he marries Yoongi. He will called 'Luna' again and again. He will be the Min Yoongi's luna. The thought turns his cheeks redder than it already was.

"Luna do you have a fever?! Oh my your cheeks are all red. Should I call for a physician? What do I do?" The maid panics. "No there is no need. I am fine. Could you prepare a bath for me?" Jimin asked breaking away from his thoughts.

"Yes of course. I will prepare it fast." The maid says. "Wait... What is your name?" Jimin questioned. "M-My name is Leena." The maid answers with a bow.

"Okay Leena. It is nice to meet you. I will be in your care." Jimin says with a smile making Leena blush. "I will do my best to serve you." She says all flustered. 'Luna is so sweet. I have to do my best for him.' she thought to herself.

Leena helps him prepare to step out. First she prepares a bath for him. Helps him get dressed and put on the jewellery. After he was done he walked out of the room, Leena following behind him as she guided him. "Where is Yoongi?" Jimin asked as they walked down a hallway. "Our lord is outside in the training field. The knights are practicing with him. But they will be finishing soon." Leena answered.

Jimin nods. "Where is the training field?" He asked. "I will lead you there Luna. Please follow me." Leena says. They walked out of the manor and outside towards the training field.

"Again. How are you going to protect if you let yourself be vulnerable yourself? You have to protect yourself first before you protect others. If you yourself are hurt you won't be able to protect the ones you want to." He hears Yoongi's voice.

As he walks in further he sees Yoongi with his sword pointed towards a knight. Everyone looks exhausted but there is fire in their eyes.

"Pick up your sword and come at me again." Yoongi says. No one has noticed Jimin yet. Understandable because everyone is so into the sparring going on between Yoongi and the knight.

"Who is that knight?" Jimin asked Leena. "He is Sir Mihan. He is a new recruit." She answered.

Mihan picks up his sword as told and swings it towards Yoongi but Yoongi is faster as he blocks his sword. "You need to be a lot faster." Yoongi says, his voice and body posture calm. The sparring goes on for a little while but Yoongi stops it at the end. "You did well. Keep doing so and you will improve a lot." He tells Mihan who nods excitedly though exhausted.

Yoongi turns towards where Jimin was standing, his expression morphing into that one of a surprise. "Jimin-ssi..." He calls out. Jimin smiles as he approaches him. "I came to meet you. I am glad I did. Seeing you spar was a treat for my eyes." Jimin says with a cheeky smile.

He walks past Yoongi and towards the place where various swords were placed, picking up one and then walked back towards Yoongi, holding the sword up. Its tip dangerously close to Yoongi's throat.

"Won't you spar with me?"

Hello again everyone 😁😁
Imagine Jimin with a sword looking all pretty but deathly? Yes I want that. 😭😭😭

I have been suffering because of the man below!!

Forget male lead.... why the hell does the female lead have such handsome, hot asf father? 💀🔪 Illegal I tell you.

Anygays I hope you all liked the chapter <3 My brain combusted while thinking if Yoongi with a sword. I am very weak.

Feedbacks are always welcome guys~ Please don't forget to give it a star if you liked it! I will see you guys again in the next update 🌺🌺 Byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.8K 39
Feeling constantly alone, battling anxiety and depression, and not having any friends makes Park Jimin dread living. Luckily, a nice alpha who tolera...
9.6K 655 18
a childhood incident leaves park jimin mute. that is, until a loud-mouthed boy cursed at him in a supermarket one morning due to an alarm failure. ...
65K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
71K 4.4K 51
yoongi likes to go outside in the woods.