Magdalena: The Psychopath's R...

By Messy_Pixie

Smart, manipulative, and lacks empathy. That's some of Magdalena Sahara's personality. She's a college studen... More

Magdalena: The Psychopath's Reincarnation.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 39

1.7K 132 36
By Messy_Pixie

Lulu

I'm going out today with Ada! I'm excited to meet her again, is she going to give me cold treatment again? I wonder what she looks like behind that maskara, I bet she's beautiful!

"Saintess, we're ready to depart."

"Okay!" I answered and glee.

Nakangiti akong naglalakad palabas ng simbahan then I saw Ada standing beside the carriage.

"Good morning, Ada!" I greeted.

She didn't answer and opened the door. Napanguso naman ako dahil doon. I don't have a choice but to enter the carriage na sinundan naman niya. She sat in front of me, she's pretty tall.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You're pretty annoying," she answered.

I giggled. "I like you, you know?"

"And I don't."

"Aww, why? Everyone likes Saintess!"

"Not me."

"But Sister—" my eyes widened and we both stopped when that word came out to my mouth.

I awkwardly laugh. "Hehe, uhm. Is your full name Ada?"

"No."

"I want to know your full name," I said.

She frowned. "No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I'm Lulu Leiceburg, I said my name so let me know yours!"

"Leiceburg?"

I stilled when I felt killing intent coming from her.

"W-What?"

"Where did you get that name?"

"U-Uhm—ikk!" I shiver when she pointed me her sword.

Am I gonna die?!

"What have you done, Liliana?!"

Bahagyang sumakit ang ulo ko ng biglang sumigaw si Lily. Ugh, what now?!

"Answer me!"

"What's happening?!"

"We're about to get killed!"

Waaah! Lulu, help me!

I gasped and cursed in my head. I was forced to get out and in this situation? Seriously?

Nahagit ko ang hininga ko ng dumikit na sa leeg ko ang espada.

"Where did you get it?" Napalunok ako.

She's mad.

"I-It was my name! I'm just Lulu, and the surname was given by my sister, she adopt me!" natataranta kong sabi.

She didn't speak for a while. "What's her name?"

"Wh-What?"

"Your sister, what's her name?"

"M-Magdalena." Nagluha ang mata ko ng mas lalong dumikit ang espada sa leeg ko. "My Sister's name is Magdalena!"

"So it's you." She lowered her sword. "You need to meet her after this."

"Y-You know her?" gulat na tanong ko.

"Yeah, a friend of mine."

My heart flutter and excitement filled my whole body. I can finally see my Sister?!

"I want to see her now!"

"But you have a mission—"

"Fuck the mission! I want to see her!"

Natahimik kaming dalawa ng matapos akong sumigaw. I hope she didn't get mad after I shouted at her.

"Okay." She opened the door while the carriage is still going and then she move her body to get on the top of the carriage.

Napasilip ako at nakita ko na lang ang coachman na sinipa ni Ada.

Oh, that's cruel.

"Hiya!"

Ada then goes the other way, siya na ang sumakay sa kabayo. We're going back to the city. I wonder what my Sister looks like now. After a minute, we arrived at the small house. It's not that pretty but it's fine.

Inalalayan ako bumaba ni Ada pagkatapos ay pumasok na kami sa loob. The inside is so gloomy like there's a ghost living inside but it's clean.

We stopped in front of the wooden door.

Ada spoked. "Master."

Master?

"I'm coming in."

She opened the door and the inside was so dark, nagkailaw lang ng bumukas ang pinto at ang ilaw na 'yon ay mismong tumama sa isang batang babae na nakahiga sa kama.

She has this long silky hair and it's black like Ada's hair, it's so long that her hair is already on the ground and I think she's wearing a red dress.

"Hmm, it's so bright."

This voice... how can I forget her voice?

"Lulu!"

"No! No! Sister!"

I watched her trying to get into me but I think she was too weak. I want to help her.

"I am calling you, within the darkness, Asmodeus!"

I froze when a man stood up in front of her, he has scary horns and wings and a tail...like a demon.

"She summoned a demon! Run!"

"Sister! Sister!" I tried to escape on this man but my body was far too weak and small.

No, my Sister!

"Ahh! Sister! Help me!" I cried when she suddenly fainted.

No, help me! Please, don't let them take me away!

The demon lifts my Sister before they both disappear. No...

"What are you doing here?"

I blinked and I saw her sitting on the bed, she still look like I remember, like she didn't get old at all. My eyes watered.

"Open your eyes properly, Master. I found your Sister," Ada said.

My Sister scoffed. "As if, you don't know what she looks like and it's been—" She fully open her eyes and then looked at me. "Lulu."

"Si-Sister..." My voice cracked.

Mabilis siyang tumayo at tumakbo palapit sa 'kin. She hugged me tightly and I did the same.

"Oh my, our Sister!"

"Yey! We found her!"

"Did they hurt you? Did they do something to you?" tanong niya at hinawakan ang pisngi ko.

I am taller than her now but it doesn't matter.

I shake my head. "I-I miss you, Sister!" I hug her again and cried like a child.

"I'm glad you're okay," she said and pat my head.

I sobbed. "After you have gone, I learned that Butler Hades and Ate Merida and others died."

"What? Who are they?"

Humiwalay ako ng yakap sa kaniya at pinunasan ang luha ko.

"Butler Hades, the one who is always by your side and y-your toys? Ate Merida? Alois?"

"What are you saying? Are you—ah." Napahawak siya ng sintido niya.

"You must rest first, Master."

"But Lulu—"

"I will take care of her."

Sister smiled at me. "We'll talk again later." She kissed my forehead and then go inside her room.

Napakunot naman ang noo ko. How can she not know them?

"She forgot all of them, purposely."

I looked at Ada.

"Why?"

Naglakad siya papunta sa sofa at naupo doon kaya sumunod ako sa kaniya.

"A psychopath like her started to feel emotions—"

"My Sister is not a psychopath," nakasimangot kong sabi.

"Yeah, whatever. Aminin man niya o sa hindi, it's too much painful for her to accept that. Hades died in front of her and even her people she called toys."

"So?"

"It causes her brain to forget all of that to protect the body because if she did not, she will self-destruct."

"H-How did you know all about this? And who really are you? How did you know my Sister's past?"

"I'm her contract spirit that's why I knew all of it, she has my soul so if she dies, I die."

"I feel sorry for my Sister. Is it really okay for her to forget it?"

"I think so."

I sighed. "Hey, I'm curious. How my Sister didn't get old at all? I mean, she still looks like a child."

Ada smirked. Hindi pa siya nakakapagsalita ng biglang may sumigaw.

"Hevarity!"

Pareho kaming nagulat sa biglaang pagsigaw ni Ate. What happened?

"You fucking bitch!"

Napatingin ako sa labas ng biglang kumulimlim at kumulog na para bang nagbabandya ang malakas na bagyo.

"Didn't you know? She's a Demi-God."

"What?" gulat na tanong ko.

"Ahh!"

"We should get out."

Hinila niya ako palabas ng bahay.

"What? But what about my Sister?! She needs help."

"No, I think she's fighting with Hevarity."

Napakunot ang noo ko. "Who's Hevarity?"

"The underground ruler."

My jaw drops. Is this real?

"Your words trigger her memories, Lulu."

Oh God, my head is throbbing. My Sister is fighting with a fucking God?!

"I will rip you up!" My Sister shouted.

Biglang sumabog ang bahay kaya nagkaroon ng makapal na usok. I coughed because of that.

"Our Sister is badass!"

"Shut up, Lily! She could die!"

"Who is Lily?" biglang tanong ni Ada.

I awkwardly laugh. "My alter?"

"What?"

"Uh, you know? My other personality talking to me?"

Ada rolled her eyes. "Why I always ended up meeting crazy people."

"I did try to help you, you crazy bitch!"

Napatingala kami at nakita ko ang isang babae na pilit kumakawala sa sabunot ni Ate.

"Bring them back!"

"I can only bring back your toys but not Hades!"

"What the fuck?! Bring him back too!"

"Are they really fighting?" tanong ko.

Ada shrugged. "Don't ask me, I'm questioning my existence."

"I will try, so get off me! Why did you suddenly remember that?!"

"So what?!"

"How could you enter underground?!"

"Because I can you stupid whore!"

My ears are about to bleed.

"Can we just talk nicely?!"

My Sister let go of the girl and step on the land. She can fly, hindi na ako magugulat kung kaya niya rin bumuhay ng patay.

"Gosh, I can't believe that you will do that to me."

"Yes, and I can kill you if you won't hurry."

"Fine. I can't just let them go out on the underground. You can call them though because your toys are already yours, it's your Demons," sabi ni Hevarity. "However, If I tried to revive Hades, he might not remember you because his soul was half destroyed."

"Okay, it's fine. As long as I'll get them back."

"Then, I need ten thousand souls for that."

"Are you kidding me? I fucking destroyed that holy fucking kingdom you know?"

"Tsk, fine. Akala ko maaisahan kita."

"I want to go home and rest," walang emotion sabi ni Ada.

"Me too," sagot ko.

I have so much many to learn about my Sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 8.4K 63
Strictly Mature readers only 18 and up! Please! Be guided thank you! It was Trace Velasco's first assignment outside of Camp Crame's intelligence o...
10M 496K 80
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 ◢ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...
126K 3.4K 15
UNDER EDITING Avona is a Serial Killer, supposed to be dead but travel back in time. Now, she's possessing the innocent body of 5 y/o Princess Anasta...
80.1K 4.6K 62
Desiring to heal and mend her broken heart and messy life, Summer starts fresh overseas, but her life takes a quick turn working under the young tyco...