Forced to be together - A Haw...

By ItzDiana_YT4

In a society with hero's and villain's , #2 pro hero hawks is forced to be in a relationship with the villain... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
(Continued of hawks part) At home
Awake
Freedom, at last

Meeting

86 2 0
By ItzDiana_YT4

[Hawks pov]

Im finally done with work. God it was sooooo boring. At least I still have my kfc. While I open my pantry, for something to eat, I hear some noises from the guest room. Why are those two still awake. It's like, 4 am or something. I check my watch. 4:49 am. Almost 5. I need to get some sleep. And so do they. Going towards the room I wonder what they would be doing.

I peek inside. Miko and Suki are nowhere to be seen. Opening the door I realize, I had dabi stuck in here.

"What are you doing, up so late?" I ask.

"Why do you care, silly hero. Or do you still have feelings for me or something." He snarls.

"That was just a silly teen phase. I never liked you. Why would I like a bully like you. I was only using you for your father's money." The words poured out of my mouth, and even shocked me. Dabi too looked hurt. I decided I could use this as an advantage .

"What, hurt? I didn't know a stupid villain like you was capable of emotions." I snap.

"You say that like your sister isn't a villain." He yells back.

"Don't bring my sister into this. And plus, I said "Stupid" villain. My sister isn't stupid, monster. " I shout at him.

"What ever. Just let me go. I don't want to marry you. And I never will." He says

" you think I want to marry a monster like you? Well then think again. And because your so annoying, I'm locking you in here. I yell. I slam the door shut and lock it. That brat doesn't deserve to live.

I go back to the kitchen and see a plate of food. And a note on it.

"Don't go yelling at dabi, it will only complicate things once your married. Also have some food. You might want to heat it up." - Katsuki

Well, too late for that. Anyways I should probably heat up the food fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
569K 46.8K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
915K 54.6K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
3M 87.2K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...