His Little Toy

By 2busy4uuuu

Archie is a well known Italian billionaire that everyone is afraid of, one day a hot woman named Toni gets so... More

#1 Interdiction
#2 Archie Knoyle
#3 A cold bitch
#4 Red
#5 preziosa
#6 pictures
#7 I love you
#8
#9 Love
#10 His parents.
#11 his parents pt2
#12 Daddy
#13 A perfect dress
#14 kidnapped and raped
#15 Vibrator
#16 she was never supposed to take it off
#18 Two types of cake
#19 His secretary
#20 too much pleasure! 18+
#21 2 stupid men
#22 I wouldn't hurt you....
#23 Toni's birthday
#24 I really fucking love you.
#25 Wedding.
#26 Love
#27 a fight
#28 Toni...
#29 Why are you crying?
#30 I missed you
#31 back to work
#32 Doctor
Sorry guys
#34 mommy and daddy
#35 Shopping
#36 PUSH!
Final #37

#17 nightmares

5.4K 61 41
By 2busy4uuuu

One week later Toni's POV
I saw my eyes were swollen from crying so much last night so I put some light makeup over it and did my morning routine. I picked up Kai in my arms and held him tightly.

I went downstairs with Kai to make breakfast for myself and Kai when I realized that one of the bodyguards was looking at my ass.

I was only in a sexy lingerie so I ignored it. I heard Archie shout. All the other bodyguards ran up to him while he stayed. I gulped and continued making pancakes. Next thing I knew he threw me over his shoulder. I hit him hard and he dropped me. I screamed from dropping Kai on the floor.

I punched him in the nose and I picked up Kai while he was crying. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door. I started breastfeeding Kai, I was so sad that I'm never going to eat those delicious looking pancakes.

Just then I heard a knock on the door, I opened it just to see the bodyguard. He gave me a plate of my pancakes and muttered sorry. I gave him a small smile and nodded. Then I closed the door.

Wait... I wonder what Archie shouted for. I wondered my way to his room and knew he was in the shower. I sat on my bed and waited. After ten minutes I was waiting even more. When I heard the bathroom door open I saw one of the maids naked and Archie naked.

I sat there so confused and crying. Archie gave me a cold look before I came up to them both. I jumped on top of the maid hitting and punching her. I then took out my knife.

I was so fucking angry I just stabbed her in her cold heart. My anger was out now but I still felt a cold gaze at me. I saw my engagement ring right on her finger. I got up and turned around to Archie.

"What the actual fuck!" I shouted slapping him across the face. He chuckled. "Your mom basically begged me to buy you, you were only My Little Toy..." he said. "We have a fucking baby!" I screamed.

"No Toni my dear, you have a baby..." he said. Really all of this? Just for a cheater? I went straight downstairs to the bodyguard and kissed him hungrily.

He lifted me up and took me to the bedroom. He layed down and I got on top of him. "Honey aren't you a bit young to be doing this?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you a bit old to be doing this." I said back smirking.

"I'm 27, your a little baby to me... " he said touching my cheek. Just then Archie walked in. I smirked and flipped my hair back. I kissed the bodyguard not even caring."Toni... " Archie said but I ignored him. The bodyguard held my waist and I went down to his neck.

I left hickeys on his neck as he groaned. I was taking his suit off when I saw his muscles. I took some water and was drinking it. I heard a huge bang from Archie's room and the bodyguard went to go find him." sorry honey it's my job.. " he said and left

I sighed. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I cried for a while. How can Archie do this to me? And with a maid? How did I not even notice? Just then I heard the door open. It was Archie. I didn't even want to look at him.

"Toni" he said in a sad voice while I could hear him crying. It went to anger again. I got out the bath and wrapped myself in a towel. "Really?! You have the audacity to come in here and start crying!? How do you think I fucking feel huh?! You shouldn't get to cry! You cheated on me! And don't fucking come here and say I'm sorry because I have never ever been happier with your bodyguard!" I screamed at him and he nodded.

"And this!" I pulled the second ring he gave one time off my finger and bent it. "This is gone! I have no trust in anyone because of you... you know I really thought someone could love me and not break my heart... Do you know I had nothing before I met you! Absolutely NOTHING! " I threw the ring on the floor. He picked it up and I cried hard.

"Have a nice life Toni... " he said and left.

I then woke up screaming. I saw Archie flinch and he held me tight. "Again?" he asked and I nodded. I've been having these nightmares all week and they wouldn't stop after I threw my ring at him.

I looked at the ring on my hand and sighed in relief. "Thank god..." I muttered to myself.

_______________________________
Lol I hope I didn't make you shit yourself... Did you really think I'd split them up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1K 19
This story is about two individuals, Alessandro and Evelyn who are different in nature and were bought up in different circumstances. Their situation...
51.1K 781 48
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...
1.2M 34.3K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
125K 2.9K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...