Dead Girl~☆Alice Cullen☆~

By ver_itty

Dades adoptive mother decides she should spend the year with Bellas father, Charlie. She expects a boring yea... More

introducing myself
prolong
1.
[02]
[03]
[04.]
[05]
[06.]
[07.]
[08.]
[09.]
[10.]
[11.]
[12.]
[13.]
[14.]
[15.]
[16.]
[17.]
[18.]
[19.]
NOT AM UPDATE
[20.]
[21]
[22.]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
New Moon prolong.
[1]
[2]

[ 3 ]

630 42 6
By ver_itty

When Dade woke up the next morning Alice wasn't in her bed, everything from the night before rushed back into her mind.

She stretched, grabbing the note Alice left on her night stand.

I need to talk to you later, it's important.

Dade frowned at the note, part of her knew exactly what Alice was going to talk about but she didn't want to believe it.

She pushed the thought to the back of her head last night and this morning while she showered and changed.

Eventually she went to check on Bella only to find her gone.

Dad sighed, she really wanted to talk to bella about last night. Ask her if she felt the same way dade did.

She spent hours in her bedroom, waiting for Alice to call her; she mostly spent the time reading to take her mind off things.

When she decided she needed coffee and entered the kitchen she froze seeing Alice sitting in the chair.

Dad made her way over, her gut tightening.

Alice hugged her, almost crushing her bones, dade ignored her gut; hugging her back.

"I thought you were coming over after?" She asked nervously.

Alice smiled weakly. "After you woke up. I forgot to mention that."

Dade sat down across from her, intertwining their fingers.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

Alice avoided her gaze. "Do you want to go outside? Maybe for a walk?"

Dade sighed. "Alice whatever it is- just please tell me. I know somethings wrong."

Alice finally looked at her, Dade felt her heart crush at the sadness in her golden eyes.

"We are going to be leaving." Alice said.

Dade nodded, understanding what she was saying and wishing she didn't.

"Not just a hunting trip I'm guessing?" She asked sadly.

Alice squeezed the girls hand.

"No. I- Dade I wish it was just that. But after last night-" she trailed off.

Dade nodded moving her hand out of Alice's. "You can't take anymore chances?"

"Its more then that. We would've had to leave soon. Carilse is suppose to look ten years older then he is. People will get suspicious. And Bella- we just can't take any more risks."

Dade felt the sadness and anger inside her growing.

"So what? You were just going to stay with me for a couple months, make me fall in love with you? Then up and leave me? Alice, that's unfair." She tried to wipe away her tears, giving up when more came. "I- trusted you. More then anyone. I believed in you and never gave up, even in your weakest moments.
Alice."

Alice quickly rushed over, wrapping her arms around the girl and placing a kiss on her head.

"It wasn't like that Dade. I never thought this would happen. Okay? I thought we would be together, and we still can."

Dade sniffled burying her face in Alice's neck.

"Your lying."

Alice laughed. "Dade don't be ridiculous. Did you really think I would just leave you and never even speak to you again? I love you, I always have. And no matter what I do, I won't stop."

Dade smiled looking up at her.

"So?"

Alice kissed her lightly, there foreheads against each other when she pulled apart.

"So, I'll come back, I'll visit you. Then eventually..." she tucked a strand of hair behind dades ear. "We'll go some place of our own, okay? We'll be away from everyone. Just you and me."

Dade felt a hope light inside her. "Do you promise?"

Alice nods. "Promise."

Dade pulls away and nods. "You'll call right?"

Alice smiles. "Everyday. Every night. And don't think I won't message you either, I can't have my girlfriend forget about me."

Dade laughs. "I don't think that would happen." She says, kissing Alice quickly.

"And I'll visit."

Dades smile falters. "Edward's leaving too right?"

Alice nods. "We have to."

"But Bella- she'll be crushed without him."

"She'll have you." Alice says. "We will, have to meet in secret though."

In spite of herself Dade still makes a comment.

"Am I gonna be your hook up buddy Alice?" She comments.

Alice laughs. "Dade cmon. Really?"

"What? That's literally what hookup buddies do!"

Alice snorts pushing her away. "Oh my god you are unbelievable!"

"I could cry again. Would you prefer that?"

Alice shakes her head, placing a kiss on the girls head.

They stay together at the table for a moment, silently taking in their last few minutes of each other in until Alice had to leave.

"You have to go soon, right?" Dade said sadly.

Alice nodded. "Unfortunately. My family is waiting. They wanted to give us a moment. And Edward and Bella one too. Rosalie and the rest of them wanted me to tell you they'd miss you. Rosalie, shes a bit sad and pissed at this whole thing."

At the mention of her sister Dade sat up.

"Where are they by the way?"

"Rosalie and Emmett? At home. Why?"

Dade shook her head. "No Bella and Edward?"

"Edward wanted to go for a walk. To talk to Bella, why?"

Dade shook her head. "I'm just worried about Bella. She's going to be crushed about this. And- I'm worried about how she'll react."

Alice nodded. "We could check on them. I have to leave soon with Edward anyways."

Dade nodded standing up.

They made their way through the door and saw Edward walking towards them.

Dade looked for bella but didn't see her.

"Where's Bella, Edward?" She asked.

He looked stonic. "You should go find her. She tried to follow me."

Dade stared at him worriedly. "Is she alright?"

He shook his head. "I don't think she'll ever forgive me."

Dade felt sad for Edward, atleast her and Alice still got to be together. Whereas Edward had to leave Bella. Permanently.

Dade turned to Alice. "I have to find her. Make sure she's okay."

Alice nodded. "Okay."

Dade kissed her quickly before hugging her tightly.

"Message, okay? And visit." Dade said breathless.

Alice nodded squeezing her. "I promised."

They pulled apart. Dade forced a smile even as she felt nothing but sadness.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Dade." Alice said.

Edward stared at them with jealousy and sadness.

Dade turned to him, and quickly hugged him too. Edward stood In her arms frozen before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly.

"Goodbye, Edweird- Edward. Thanks for being my friend. Even if I was rude to you."

Edward laughed humorlessly. "If?"

"When." Dade corrected pulling away.

Edward grabbed her arm before she could walk away. "Please- please make sure she's safe?"

Dade nodded. "Of course."

"Goodbye Dade. I'm glad you were my friend."

Edward let go, Dade turned around and started walking.

Once she couldn't see them anymore she let herself cry a little.

She was knew Alice would come back but still, being apart from her for so long would crush Dade.

As for Bella, Dade didn't even know how Bella would live from now on. She was worried Bella would do something stupid and get herself killed without Edward.

Dade trudged through the woods, almost an hour had passed and she still couldn't find Bella, she had been shouting her name and looking but Bella wouldn't reply.

Finally Dade stumbled upon her laying on the ground, a dead look in her eyes.

Dade rushed over to her and shoved her lightly.

"Bella! Christ I've been looking for you!" She said.

Bella sniffled not even paying attention to Dade. "He's gone."

Dade sighed and sat down, moving bellas head to her lap. Her fingers moved through bellas hair in a calming motion.

"I know." She said.

"He- He said he didn't want me to go with him. That we were done." Bellas eyes filled with tears, her shoulders shaking.

Dade hugged the girl, in hopes it would comfort her.

"I know. It'll be okay Bella. I promise."

Bella sniffled shaking her head. "No it won't."

Dade frowned and pulled apart, continuing to run her fingers through bellas hair.

Eventually Bella fell asleep, Dade couldn't convince her to leave before it was too late; so now the sky was a dark blue.

Dade was shivering and scared. she laid down on the ground, Bella still on her lap and closed her eyes.

She figured sleeping was the best way to pass time and eventually someone would find them.

Darkness surrounded her, her breathing slowing and soon she was deep asleep.

"Dade-" someone said.

Dade mumbled and moved in her sleep.

"Dade! Get up now!"

Dades opened her eyes and sat up in seconds, expecting to see Charlie but only seeing a tall figure with dark hair.

"Francis?" She asked confused, taking in her surroundings she realized it was pitch black.

How long have we been asleep?

He nodded. "You and your sister need to leave, it's not safe."

She shook her head, shoving Bella in hopes to wake her but Bella remained still.

"Bella get up!" She whispered.

Francis urged her on also trying to shout at Bella but cussing when he remembered he couldn't.

"Francis, what do you mean it's not safe?" She asked.

Francis shakes his head, worry apparent  on his face.

"There are creatures, were-" He stops glancing around, his eyebrows farrowing.

"They're coming. Be quiet. Be safe Dade." He shimmered before disappearing.

"Francis! Wait!" Dade said.

She ran her hands through her hair realizing it was too late.

Quickly remembering his warning, she continued shoving Bella and telling her to wake up.

"Bella!" She said annoyed.

Something snapped behind her, goosebumps rose on her arm. She turned slowly, seeing a shape of a....wolf?

Three wolves, she realized. The size of bears.

Dade yelped and scurried back dragging Bella with her.

They disappeared, more rustling and a few minutes later three males appeared.

Dades breath became uneven, she shoved Bella more frantically glancing at them.

They continued approaching her, Dade finally got a good look at them.

Three muscular men, all wearing jorts and no shirts; with tan skin and the same tattoo.

"What the fuck?" Dade muttered to herself.

The one that Dade guessed was the oldest approached her first, holding his hands up as if to say 'we mean no harm.'

He held his hand out for her to take, Dade hesitantly took it. He pulled her up, the other two moving to each side of her.

"Who are you guys?" Dade asked.

The one on her right grinned.

"Paul." He said motioning to the other two. "That's sam. This is Jared."

The guy next to her-Jared nodded.

"Sup."

Dade shook her head. Watching the oldest pick Bella up like she was nothing in his arms.

"No i meant what are you doing here?"

"Your father has been looking for you two for hours. He sent a whole search party out." Sam answered starting to walk, Dade rushed to catch up to him.

"Really, What time is it?" She asked worriedly.

"Bout eight." Sam replied. "What were you doing out here? It's dangerous. There's....things out here."

"I...couldn't find Bella. She went for a walk and got lost." Dade said.

"So? You could've just gone home together." Jared replied.

Dade gritted her teeth. "Unfortunately, she was passed out. I couldn't get her to wake up. And I wasn't going to leave her alone, dumbass." Dade muttered the last part making Paul laugh.

"Why didn't you send your friend?" Sam questioned.

Dade stumbled at the mention of Francis, Paul catching her.

He smirks at her. "Want me to carry you? Ya know so you don't have anymore accidents."

Dade rolled her eyes and shoved herself away from him.

"Is he always like this?" She asked Sam.

He dismisses her and glares at Paul.

"Paul." He warns turning back to her.
"Why didn't you send you friend?" He asked again.

Dade shrugged. "I was on the phone with someone. It died before I could call anyone else." She lied.

Sam raised his eyebrows. "You didn't think to call Chief Swan first?"

She clears her throat. "I did. But it was too late by then."

Sam nods not seeming convinced.

Finally the made it out of the woods, sure enough a whole group surrounded Charlie's car.

"Charlie!" Jacob said.

Charlie turned, his facial expression becoming relieved.

He rushed over to Dade quickly hugging her.

"Christ, you girls had me worried."

Dade hugged him back and apologized.

Sam passed Bella to Charlie, nodding at Dade; and sharing a look with jacob, before turning.

Paul clicked his tongue. "See ya later."

Dade rolled her eyes waving to Jared.

Charlie carried Bella into the house, Dade stayed outside watching the three boys leave.

"Why were you talking to them?" Jacob asked making Dade jump.

"They're....weird." She stated, staring at the figures disappear.

Jacob nodded. "You got that right. Stay away from them."

Dade caught the uneasiness in his tone and turned to look at him.

"Did they do something to you?" Dade asked lightly.

Jacob scratched the back of his neck, biting down on his lip.

"Its just...they think they run the rez or something. Like a gang. Like first Sam completely changed, cut his hair, got a tattoo. Then Jared and Paul....and now Sam keeps giving me this look, like-like I'm next or something." Jacob sounded really freaked out, Dade felt bad for the boy. She had caught that there was something off about them, especially after Francis's warning.

She placed a hand on his arm a smiled.

"If they give you any trouble just come to me. I could totally kick their asses." She joked.

Jacob eased up, laughing. "Yeah then I'd have to drive you to the hospital."

Dade laughed along with him, stopping when she noticed Charlie approaching her.

Jacob scratched his neck and turned to her. "I um guess I gotta go. I'm glad you guys are safe."

Dade smiled waving at him.

Charlie cleared his throat and motioned for her to come over.

"Hey Charlie." She said awkwardly.

He gave her a serious look, his mouth in a thin line.

"What happened Dade?" He asked tiredly.

Dade sighed. "Um. Edward and her broke up. Alice came over to tell me her family was moving today, and I noticed Bella didn't come back with Edward; so i went looking for her."

Charlie frowned rubbing his face.

"They broke up again? You know what never mind. Why didn't you call someone?"

Dade rubbed her arms. "My phone died. And Bella was asleep so I couldn't just leave her, there was also...these wolves.."

Charlie's eyes widened. "Wolves? Are you sure?"

Dade nodded. "I saw a couple, they were big. Like almost bear size."

Charlie nodded. "I'll go with the boys to check it out this week."

Dade smiled. "You don't have to."

"Well for the safety of the town, I should." He said.

Dade nodded to the house. "I'm pretty tired, I should go to bed."

Charlie nodded. "Look, I'm...sorry that your friend left. Alice was a good girl, you two seemed close." He said sounding worried.

Dade was taken back but simply forced a smile.

"Thanks charlie but don't worry about me, I still have Elliot and the others. Just, worry about Bella."

Charlie sighed. "Yeah, I will be."

Dade turned around heading to the house, her phone dinging once she got through the door.

Alice♡: miss you hun x.

Dade☆: miss you too. Call me tomorrow.

Alice♡: I will. Love you.

Dade☆: love you too.

Bellas soft snores filled dades ears, Dade glanced at her shivering sister on the couch; guilt nagging at her.

She was worried this was going to be the last time she saw her sister be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" ° ° ° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
102 0 14
𝐴𝑖𝑚𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒(𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏) 𝑇𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... 𝐼𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ...
32K 969 12
Alyssa Black grew up having to overhear the arguments between her father and his brother. No matter how much she tried to block it out, they would al...
19.2K 607 17
An abnormal vampire, Y/N Newton finds herself living on the Cullens' territory. She tries to avoid them, but the Cullens have other plans. Y/N slowly...