My boy best friend

By fanofstoryyy

Sawyer and Jules have been best friends since they can remember. Over time they start to realise they have fa... More

characters/ authors note
Chapter 1: Bear
Chapter 2: Just friends
Chapter 3: Blush
Chapter 4: Giggle
Chapter 5: Unsteady
Chapter 6: EFM
Chapter 7: Nervy
Chapter 8: Suspended
Chapter 10: Like me
Chapter 11: Sleeping together
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Kiss

15.8K 249 212
By fanofstoryyy

*JULES'S POV*

Im laying in bed when i get a call from Cliff. I find it odd because Sawyer told me they were all together and Cliff never calls when they are together, we rarely call.

I pick up the phone as anxiety rises inside of me.

"Hey Cliff, everyone okay?"
"Sawyer, i think he's having a panic attack. He keeps asking for you."
"Oh shit, i'll be there soon." I hang up grabbing my keys and begun driving over to his house quickly.

I pull up to Cliff's house and walk in seeing all the boys sitting on the couches anxiously.

"Where is he?"

They all snap their heads to me.

"Bathroom."

I knock on the locked door.

"Sawyer, let me in." I say softly.

The door flings open Sawyer comes rushing up to me wrapping his arms around my waist dropping his head into my neck.

I walk us into the bathroom so the boys don't have to watch this. His breath is unsteady as he sobs into my neck. His chest heaves up and down.

"Come on Sawyer you can do it." I rub his back.His grip on my waist tightens as he balls up the back of my shirt where his hands rest.

"A is for?" I ask.
"Apple." He mumbles his lips brushing against my neck.
"B is for?"
"Banana."

We continue going through the alphabet as his breath slowly comes down. He pulls his head out my neck looking at me as his tear stained cheeks come into view. I bring my hands up wiping his tears.

"I love you so much Jules." He sniffs.
"I love you too." I rub my thumbs under his eyes.

"Fuck what would i do without you." He tilts his head back a bit before meeting my gaze again.

"You'd be okay."
"No i fuckin' wouldn't." He digs his head back into my neck. I let out a giggle as i run my hands through his hair.

I feel him leave soft kisses along my neck making me freeze.

"Is this okay?" He continues.
"I- um yes." I gulp.
"Good."

His kisses go higher, up my neck, under my ear, across my cheek.

He places a kiss to the corner of my lips. I lock eyes with him as he pulls away slightly. My eyes flicker to his lips and back to his eyes.

I press my lips to his as he kisses me back. He pulls me closer to him by the waist as i play with his hair.

We both pull away breathing deeply. A smile pans onto his lips. I connect ours again as the kiss becomes more heated. His hands slide under my shirt touching my bare skin.

"I have to go." I whisper against his lips.
"Why?"
"Mums cooking."
"Alright."

We stare into eachothers eyes for a moment before stepping apart. We say goodbye to the boys before getting into our seperate cars.

I storm upstairs and into Jett's room as Nate is also in there.

"What's wrong?" They furrow their brows.

"Me and Sawyer kissed." I stand at the end of the bed biting my lips.
Their mouths gape open a bit before they turn into smiles. They both high-five.

"Finally."
"What do i do?"
"What do you mean? Date him duh."
"Really?"
They both nod.

I talk to them for a while before going back to my room laying in bed. I soon get a message from Sawyer making my heart speed up.

*Im coming over, we need to talk.*

*Okay*

5 minutes later my door opens Sawyer storming in. He leans down next to the bed connecting our lips again. I pull away for air but he quickly kisses me again.

"I thought we were talking." I giggle our lips brushing against one another.
"We are."

He rolls over the top of me and lays on the bed next to me. I face him as we stare into eachother.

"I want to be your boyfriend."

"Oh yeah?"

He nods smiling proudly.

"Well that's good because i want to be your girlfriend."

His smile widens as he pulls me by the waist to him crashing our lips together. I feel him smile into the kiss. We pull away and he digs his head into my neck. He places soft kisses there.

"I'm your girl now." I say, mostly to myself.
"You've always been my girl."

My door bursts open again the twins coming in and sitting on my vanity.

"I can't beleive your finally together."Jett says.
"It was our idea since the beginning." Nate nods.

Sawyer pulls his head out my neck looking at them confused as do i.

"When we were kids we convinced Sawyer that he had a crush on you."
"No you didn't."
"Yes we did."
"No, you didn't."
The twins roll their eyes.

"Whatever. Anyway, bye love birds." They laugh leaving the room.

I lay my head on Sawyers chest closing my eyes. He places a kiss to my forehead.

"Goodnight darling."
"Goodnight handsome." I hear his heart speed up making me smile. I slowly drift off to sleep.

~~

"Baby, wake up." I feel Sawyer kiss my temple. I open my eyes and snuggle my head into his neck.

"We've got to go to school."
"I don't want too, bear."
"You have too."
"Fine."

I get away from him and go to the bathroom getting ready for the day.

my fit ^^

I walk downstairs where my brothers are standing in front of Sawyer their arms crossed over their chests trying to look bigger.

"Uhm what are you two doing to Sawyer?" I walk towards them.

"They are interrogating me." Sawyer chuckles.
"Your ruining our discussion." They look at me.

"Sorry." I put my arms up in surrender walking to the kitchen. I over hear them talking.

"Mess with her and you mess with us. We wouldn't want to do that to you because we like you but if it happens, it happens."

"Are you guys seriously giving me a talk? I've known you since forever."

"It's what we have to do as her big brother."

"Okay, yeah whatever. I won't hurt her we all know this."
"Good. Now go kiss her we want too see."
"Your both idiots."

Their voices grow louder as they enter the kitchen. Sawyer wraps his arms around my waist from behind as i butter my toast.

"Your so beautiful." He kisses my neck. I let out a small giggle.
"I'm being serious."
"I know."

As we sit in the car he rests his hand in my thigh.

"What are we going to tell our friends?" I ask.
"The truth."
"When?"
"When we get there."
"Alright."

We walk into school hands interlocked. His thumb rubs back and forth against my hand. We get to the group and they all instantly look at our hands.

They all start cheering and jumping around making everyone in the halls look at us.

"Finally." Cliff says.

Sawyer chuckles wrapping his arm around my neck pulling me to him and kissing my cheek.

"This is so exciting." Cleo giggles. Everyone nods in agreement.

I look at Sawyer as his cheeks are rosy a smile on his face which makes one fall to mine. I love this boy and i always have. I don't think i could ever stop.

AHHHHH MAN THEY ARE SO CUTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 980 16
And maybe they haven't gotten to that part yet- the gentle kisses and the slow burn of a relationship, but it would happen eventually. It was inevita...
45.7K 1.4K 52
Apollo Quinn wants nothing to do with Nicolas Young. While 5 years ago, the two had been best friends, nowadays they live across the country from one...
Inhale By Deina :]

Teen Fiction

1.1K 89 17
Exhale, repeat. How far will you go? Ask Julian Laurence and he will tell you he is living the dream. Despite his flaws and overwhelming anxiety, Jul...
72.2K 4K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...