BOOK 4: US, In My Kingdom (BL)

By jhaz002

( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I don't care who you are! You can't force anyone just to love you! And with your attitude? Give me... More

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

6.6K 214 33
By jhaz002

◤𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮◢

ALLEC's P.O.V.

The restaurant where I'm working as a part timer called 'Daivies' is very busy today.

I heard from the owner that it is rented by a very important person. Everyone is required to look presentable and professional.

Any moment the guess will arrive and it's already passed six o'clock so all the waiters like me have to be alert. The chefs were busy cooking and preparing the list of food the client had requested. And of course the boss is in his office like usual.

I really don't care who's the important person coming but everyone seems to be all excited.

I sighed, I just want this event to end and go back to my apartment. Tomorrow is Saturday, it is my day off and Ruiz my brother is going to visit me for the first time. It is the first time he's going out that is not our house or school. His husband is busy so he must be bored.

Most importantly he's bringing my nephew, Aris. He's one-year-old and the cutest baby I've ever seen just like my older brother, Ruiz. He may be older but I feel like I must protect him because he is fragile and special. But I'm not needed anymore because he already found the one who will protect and love him.

"Allec!" I was snapped out of my dazed when Ynah, my co-worker yelled my name.

"Ugh, what is it?" I asked. I'm not very fond of participating in a conversation and they knew it so they refuse to say anything else than what is needed.

"They're here, we have to work!" she said cautiously. They knew that I don't just dislike talking nonsense but I'm also short tempered and hot headed so they avoid getting into my nerves. I might've get that from my dad.

I walked to the front door together with my other male co-waiters to welcome the clients and bring them to their seats.

I was about to leave my post to attend a what seems like a distressed guess when someone tap my shoulders from behind. I turn around to see who it is only to see a smiling blond midget.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "How may I help you, sir?"

"Ohh! Hi! My name's Syren what's yours?" he asked in a flirty tone.

He's another flirty customer, and flirting with customer is prohibited. I'm not new to this and I've been flirted by both genders before. I'm not disgusted by males trying to flirt with me or get my attention because my parents are both guys, but I am not attracted to the same gender and I prefer girls.

"How may I help you, sir?" I asked again, ignoring his flirtatious attempt.

He pouted but smiled again, he turned to the man behind him who's wearing all black. He motioned for him to lean closer, and whispered something before waiving him off.

He turned to me, smile never fading. "So, I'm interested in you," he said straightforwardly.

"Pardon sir, but that is out of my service and if you don't need anything in particular, I would like to excuse myself," I said not waiting for his response.

I think I heard him yelled but the chit-chat noise of the guess was blocking his voice. I went to other guess to give their drinks.

When the event started, few of the waiters were allowed to leave early and I'm one of them.

I left the restaurant through the back door and went back home tiredly.

I started cleaning my apartment which I'm not really good at. Unlike my brother Ruiz, he is the most feminine one. He knows how to cook, very efficient in cleaning, doing laundries and other house work. He got papa's abilities while the only thing I got from him is my cooking skills.

I sighed tiredly after cleaning and throwing away all the thrash I left whenever I'm home. I can't risk Aris getting hurt accidentally.

♚♚♚

I run to the front door when I heard a loud knock. I woke up late and totally forgot that my brother is coming. And knowing that it is just my brother, I didn't bother wearing anything else aside from my boxers.

I opened the door absentmindedly.

"So, that is how you welcome your visitors eh?" my eyes widened. "What a great view, you have a good body to offer which I'll gladly accept, Allec."

I stared at the guy from yesterday. "What are you doing here?" I asked suddenly feeling irritated.

He smirked at me, "well I told you that I'm interested in you. I like you," he said bluntly.

What is wrong with this guy? We just met last night, I don't even remember his name and now he's claiming that he likes me? He must be some twisted rich spoiled brat kid from some elite family.

I looked around to see if he's with his bodyguard but he's nowhere in sight. I guess he just dropped off the annoying kid.

I frowned at him, but he just looked up at me then gave me a sickeningly sweet smile. "What?" I growled but my one-foot taller height does not seem to intimidate him.

He pouted, "uuh, you're so grumpy you know? I'm just here to know you better! Aren't you going to let me in?" he asked innocently.

I groaned, if I didn't know any better he is far than being innocent. I've encountered his type many times before.

"Sorry but I'm not in the mood to play with you, kid," I said in a dead serious tone. "Go home to your parents or play somewhere else, brat!"

I tried to slam the door on his face but he slipped himself inside pretty fast that I didn't even get to stop him.

He smirked at me, "well seems like you can't throw me out anymore since I'm inside."

This damn midget is starting to annoy the hell out of me. "What the hell do you think you're doing? You are trespassing! Get out," I said trying to remain calm.

He stepped towards me staring at my eyes daringly. "Why do you hate me that much?" he asked sounding hurt but I could care less. "I just want to get to know you more, I really like you!"

I sighed feeling tired so suddenly. "Look, what you feel is just temporary okay? Why not find someone else you already know. I couldn't return your feelings, cause I like women," I explained to him hoping that once I rejected him properly he would stop bothering me.

"How could you under estimate my feelings for you?" he asked stubbornly. "I really like you and if it is just temporary then I wouldn't be here now! I don't know why but that is how I feel!" he yelled at me and I was caught off guard to notice him banging his clenched fist over my bare chest.

I looked down at his red face. I mentally shook my head; he might just be delusional.

We stared at each other for a moment before I grabbed his hands off me. I don't like being touched and I don't like people intruding my personal space.

I need to stop him and his craziness. I don't care if it hurts him, I just don't want any trouble.

"You don't get it, do you?" I asked totally pissed. "I already said it in a nice way but you didn't listen. I will say it again; I don't like you! Not now, not ever! I like women."

He looked so stunned, he must not be used to rejection. "H-How could you not feel anything for me? I'm good looking, rich and I'm fun to be with t-that even straight guys fall for me so why not you? You're supposed to be thankful that I even noticed you. I even dumped my straight boyfriend for you, so why? What's wrong with me?" he pushed me too hard out of raged which I'm not prepared so we fall on the floor with him on the top of me.

"Damn it!" I cursed, the fall is quite painful with his weight on me.

It pissed me more when the brat started to cry loudly over me as he hit me. "Fuck! Get off me you, son of a bitch!"

He is freaking insane! He's not just a spoiled fuckin' brat, he is also conceited and crazy! What does he think, that everyone will like him because he has it all?

"Noooo! You hurt my feelings!!" he whined through his cries.

"I don't care who you are! You can't force anyone just to love you! And with your attitude? Give me a break, who would want that?" I argued as I grabbed both of his hands to restrained him from hitting me. "I'd rather have no one at all."

He stopped abruptly, "y-you can't mean that-"

"I already did so get off me, now!" I roared.

We both turn our head on the door when a loud thud caught our attention.

"A-Allec?!" a shocked faced Ruiz asked. "I'm sorry... I didn't know that you're with your lover..." he stuttered in embarrassment after he saw us in compromising position.

I pushed the annoying brat off of me, "you got it wrong Ruiz!"

I stood up ignoring the sobbing brat as I walked towards my flustered brother. "He's just an annoying brat trying to piss me off!"

The annoying brat gasped dramatically, I couldn't tell anymore whether he's just feigning hurt or what?

"A-Allec! Don't be rude!" Ruiz scolded me then pushed me aside and kneel down beside the brat with Aris in his arms.

"Are you alright?" he asked in concern making me clenched my fist.

I clenched my fist when the brat nodded pathetically sobbing even louder. And my, oh so naïve brother got instantly hooked up with his guise. Damn!

"What's your name by the way?" I almost faced palm myself as my brother entertained the unwelcome guess. "Can you stand up? Let's seat so you can be comfortable," Ruiz smiled at him.

"I-I'm Syren, thank you for being so nice to me!" the brat smiled innocently to my brother as he stood up following my brother to the sofa.

I groaned as the both of them had a chit-chat like they've known each other for a very long time. And to my surprise, the brat took Aris in his arms and my nephew didn't cry. Instead, he played willingly with the brat happily.

My nephew never allowed anyone else to hold him except for his parents and it took a while for us namely dad, papa and I to hold him. But with a stranger like that brat, he let him hold him instantly?

"-Allec!" I blink my eyes when I heard Ruiz called my name.

"What?"

"Can you bring my things in and close the door?" he said.

I looked behind me to see that the door we're still wide open and his bag we're still outside. "Alright!" I sighed as I took his bag and closed the door.

Ruiz smiled at me like he always did making me smile back at him. "Thank you, little brother!" he teased.

I smirked at him, "little brother huh? I wonder who looks older between us?" I said mocking him.

He blushed in embarrassment. He might be older but when it comes to physical aspects, I'm taller like dad and more masculine.

He pouted before turning his attention to the brat again whose laughing and giggling with Aris. I scoffed.

I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast, my stomach is starting to rumble.

I ignored the noise from my living room, just focused on cooking. I don't know why but I ended up cooking for three people.

I prepared the table and call for them, even though I hate to have the brat join us, I'm not raised to be rude.

They came in the kitchen with Aris still in the brat's arms.

"Seems like you instantly attached yourself to my nephew, huh?" I commented not minding if it offends him.

He smiled at me, "well, I've never hold a baby before and I'm an only child," he answered with a hint of glum in his eyes but I ignored it, that might be an act after all.

"R-Really? That must be lonely," my brother commented in sympathy.

"Tsk, let's not talked nonsense anymore and just eat!" I said changing the topic.

I watched as the brat ate happily, making me wonder why he looked genuinely happy even though what I cooked was just simple dishes. He could've had better dishes than that.

♚♚♚

After breakfast, my brother and the brat went back to their chit-chat like gossiping old ladies while watching Aris sleep.

I went back to my room and take a shower, I totally forgot that I'm still almost naked and no one said a thing about it.

I wore a pair of white V-neck long sleeve and sweatpants since I'm not going out today.

I was about to open the door when I heard a knock. I opened it just to see the brat standing nervously by the door, looking down his feet so I couldn't see his expression.

I furrowed my brows, "what do you want now? Where's my brother?"

"Well, he's with little Aris in the living room," he said then look up at me. I'm one foot taller so he had to.

"I just want to say that I'm leaving already and I want to thank you for the breakfast," I raised an eyebrow on his blushing face. What the hell is wrong with him now?

"It's fine, just leave already!" I said coldly.

His face turned dejected but changed instantly into a mischievous one, smiling at me then tip-toed, putting his hands on my shoulder giving me a chaste kiss before running away from me.

My eyes widened, what the hell?

I've never kissed a guy and I never want to. I only kissed my previous girlfriends. So why the hell 'am I not disgusted?

I shook my head, I run after him wanting to punched his devilish face. "You- fuckin' brat, get back here!" I yelled after him.

He run out of the door, I could only watch him run in the hallway. I cringed when I heard him yelled, "I love yooouuu, honeeey!" followed by an irritating laughter.

I groaned as I went back inside my apartment.

I stopped when I saw my brother looking at me strangely, "I thought he's not with you!?"

I groaned, "Damn it! Of course not! Why the hell would I go with that brat? I prefer women." I walked back to my room, pissed off.

But I sure heard my brother mumbled to himself, "but I thought you're cute together, eh?!"

♚♚♚

⇝⦁ 𝕿𝔬 𝕭𝔢 𝕮𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢𝔡 ⦁⇜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 12K 40
❝I don't think Love is in my knowledge❞ ∙ Book 2 To The Daddy Series ∙ Spin-off To Daddy Issues Noah is juggling life with being...
15.1K 819 28
Kristof has a girlfriend... And she's perfect. She's smart, pretty,... but she's not, well, HIM. But it's ok. Because HE is straight af. So there is...
875K 38.7K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
23.6K 1.2K 6
That one winter when my father brought someone from his work. He was wounded and my father wanted him to spend his holiday in the house because he do...