𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹

By teeskiwife

"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE! More

WARNING
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
PSA.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32
33
34
35

17.

6K 143 57
By teeskiwife

Not proofread**

Jamiyah Ivy Johnson

Today is the day of Jakari's family reunion and I was dreading it, nerves running through me.

I groaned flopping on my bed,I couldn't find anything to wear,"Tiara!" I exclaimed awaiting a response.

Soon I heard foot steps approaching my door,"Yea Jj,"She sounded leaning on the door frame.

"I can't find anything to wear, I need a cigarette this whole thing stressing my the fuck out!" I yelled a bit of annoyance laced in my tone not with her, with myself.

She moved towards my bed sitting down laughing,"It's okay Jj I'll help you," She cooed rubbing my back.

She walked to my closet, picking a cute outfit.

"That's so cute,Thank you!" A wide smile spreads across me face.

"You welcome jj," She giggled leaving out me room.

I hoped in the shower doing my hygiene and shaving everything.

I got out lathering my body in lotion and put on my clothes, as I finished getting ready I got a message from Jakari.

Jakari❤️: make sho you ready ima be there in 10 minutes
(Read)

I had finished getting ready and had extra time,so I just scrolled through social media.

Not long after Jakari named popped up on my phone saying "I'm outside,"sending nervous through my body.

I hoped out my bed putting on my shoes,leaving out the house.

_______

I soon as we pulled up I seen uncle's barbecuing,kids running around, and backyard party playing by R Kelly.

I woman that looked like Kari walked up to us hugging him.

She pulled away looking at me and I stood there awkwardly "🕴️" awaiting what she was going to say,"You are so pretty young lady," A bright smile tugged at my lips.

"Thank you so much Ms..."

"Ms.Smith and you're welcome baby," She smiled at me walking back into the house as we follower behind her.

I glanced over at Jakari and he was smiling which made me smile in return,holding his hand.

"Jakari!" A little girl no older than 6 exclaimed running towards him.

He picking her up, "Wassup Chloe," He chuckled softly.

"I missed you Jakari and I don't got a bed but it's okay," Chloe smiled laying her head on his chest.

I busted out laughing,kids say anything.

"I missed you too Chloe, where your mom at?" He questioned laughing,putting her down looking around.

"Outside," Chloe said looking at me.

She walked up to me," You so pretty," She pointed.

"Aww thank you,"I smiled brightly at her.

"What's your name?"Chloe question tilting her head.

"Jamiyah and you're Chloe right?" I cooed at her, she was so adorable.

She nodded her head quickly," Do you want to play roblox miyah?" She asked.

I smiled at her nickname for me and nodded my head,she bounced up and down excited at my words and I laughed at her cuteness.

She grabbed my hand dragging my upstairs leaving Jakari by himself.

After 30 minutes of playing roblox with Chloe she fell asleep and I made my way back downstairs looking for Jakari.

I ran into Smookie,K3,Choppa,Tiara,Leek, and Slim.

"Heyyy bestttt!" Leek exclaimed jumping on me giving my a hug.

"Hey leek," I laughed as my legs trembled trying to hold him up,but he big as fuck.

Tiara huffed," I'm tired of your big back ass jumping on my cousin like this."

"Shut yo stiff neck having ass up I ain't heavy, ain't it best?" He questioned.

I shook my head trying not to collapse in front of all these folks.

"I know you see her legs shaking leek get yo big ass down!" Choppa spoke and leek hopped off me.

A sigh of relief left my lips," Yall seen Jakari?" I questioned.

"Last I saw he was over there," Slim point in a direction.

I smiled walking off in the direction.

I seen Jakari talking to this girl that was a little to close and touch for my liking.

Jakari was mugging her pushing her back some," Hey Kari," I spoke standing behind him.

The girl mugged me all in my face,"Problem?" I asked tilting my head.

"Did I say it was?" She scrunched her face up at me

I looked at Jakari like "who the fuck this girl talking to."

"Naw, but your face saying some different so," I shrugged.

"I ain't say shit did I?" She questioned.

"Ight."

"Yea.Shut up bitch," She spoke laughing.

I back handed her ass," Watch your mouth bitch!" I yelled as Jakari pulled me away from the scene.

He mugged me.

"What?" I scrunched my face up at him.

"What you hit her for?"

"Fuck you mean what I hit her for? You was standing right there while she disrespect me," I looked at him like he was dumb.

"You shoulda let me handle it then Jj," He spoke.

"Shoulda,choulda,woulda I don't give a fuck no hoe disrespecting me," I shrugged.

"Yo ass need to chill out sometimes Jj."

"You don't even got to be over here,go check on your girlfriend since you care so much Murda," The mugged I had staying on my face.

He smacked his lips,"If I wanted to be over there I would be over there Jj."

"Ight Murda," I waved him off walking away.

I'm ready to go home all vibe gone.

_______

A few hours past and now it's night I was sitting by myself scrolling on my phone.

I seen the girl that was being touchy with Jakari and I raised my hand,her scary ass flinched speeding up looking away.

I spoke to Tiara nem,but by now they all went home.

Jakari walked up to my seat with a plastic plates stacked up in a plastic bag.

"You ready to go Jj?" He asked me tilting his head.

I nodded standing up,"You still mad at me ma?" He questioned.

"No," I rolled my eyes.

"I got you some food," He handed me the plastic bag.

And I smiled because I love food,"Thank you Jakari."

He hummed leading the way to his car,he paused "You know I don't give a fuck bout nun of these bitches, my eyes only on you," He spoke looking me
in my eyes pecking my forehead.

Yep I'm never leaving him alone.

Thank y'all so much for 12k read i appreciate y'all with all my heart!!❤️- author

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
56.7K 1.6K 10
"OMG, YALL ARE GHETTO ASF!!"
786K 43.5K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
1.1M 40.1K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.