promise me? @xiao

By angelfroomabove

"do you remember my promise, y/n?" "yes.." "i.. really did mean it." ˗ˋ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˊ˗ Xiao and Y/N were childhood... More

info !
characters !
" childhood. '' | one
'' project. '' | two
'' xiao's home '' | three
'' running test. '' | four
" cat cafe. " | five
" xiao headcannons!! "
" ganyu's birthday. " | six
" stress. " | seven
" christmas. " | eight
" thank you!!! "
'' a day together. '' | nine
300 READS ALREADY!?
" xiao's birthday. " | ten
" thunder. " | eleven
" picnic under the sakura trees. " | twelve
OMG NOW 600 READS??
" midnight walk. " | thirteen
" under the tree. " | fourteen
" past.. lifes? " | fifteen
" my.. past life? " | sixteen
( 1k reads bonus ! ) childhood. | seventeen
" sweet jelly - filled donut. " | eighteen
" another one? " | nineteen
" rises the moon.. " | twenty
" a trip back to the cat cafe. " | twenty - one
" you're horrible at karaoke.. " | twenty - two
( 2k reads bonus! ) " how can one love? " twenty - three
" a.. play? " | twenty - four
" first practice. " | twenty - five
( 3k reads bonus! ) " alternative universe. " | twenty - six
( 4k reads bonus! ) " the past, and the past only. " twenty - seven
announcement !
" warmth in the darkness. " | twenty - nine
"its just polyester." | thirty
"christmas day once again" | thirty - one
new book !
erm..

" festival of.. love? " | twenty - eight

126 5 20
By angelfroomabove

"festival of.. love?"
28

WARNING !!

this chapter contains mentioning of suicide. Please read this chapter with caution.
If you still want to read this chapter nonetheless, I'll put a warning a few paragraphs before.

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

"Y/N.. are you finished painting that other prop yet..??" Hu Tao slumps over my shoulder, while I added the remaining touches to my prop. I have painted, and created.. so.. many.. props already..

"Almost.. just.. a few more touches.." I reply. Again, both my friend group, and I were at Lumine's house. Xiao was sleeping on my right shoulder, while Hu Tao was.. sort of slumped over my other.

"Hey, Lumine, did you tell Tartaglia you didn't like him already?" Aether asked Lumine. She simply replied with a nod. "Ugh.. I cant believe you get so many more boys, and even more girls attention then me.."

"Oh, does that mean your actually gay? You have your adorable girlfriend already." Lumine replied. "Yeah.. so I guess I shouldn't complain. Ayaka is everything I'd ask for.. she even helps me with my work.. even if she's busy helping her brother with student concil.."

Finally.. I finished painting. "There.. finally, I finished.. I'm going to put this prop in the living room, probably beside a fan.." I cracked my knuckles a little, while Hu Tao got off from me.

I looked over at Xiao, before I began to caress his head. "Hey.. wake up." My tone was much more soft. "Mmf..? O-oh.. apologies." Xiao quickly cleared his throat, getting off my shoulder. I simply let out a giggle, before I got up, and took my prop with me outside Lumine's room.

When I arrived at the living room, I put my prop leaning against their couch, while the fan was still on. Suddenly, however, I noticed Chongyun, and Xingqiu Just.. having fun with eachother. They were holding eachothers hands.

I decided to just leave them alone, and have their moment.. even if I really, really wanted to know what was going on. I quickly ran back upstairs, and into Lumine's room.

"Oh, and there's going to be a festival held here in like a week! Ahh.. Lumine, would you like to come with me?" Venti looked toward Lumine with puppy eyes, while I just sat back down.

"Alright.. I'll come with you. But.. is this going to be a date, or what?" Lumine asked with a warm smile. "Hmm.. depends on how you want it to be~!"

"Festival..? What festival?" I asked, slightly tilting my head to the side of curiosity. Lumine looked toward me, before Chongyun, and Xingqiu walked in just then. "Well, in a week, next Friday.. there's going to be a festival held in that huge park a few miles away. The festival is going to go on for three days."

"Woah.. so.. maybe.. I'm definitely going."

"Everyone, why don't we go to the festival together? I mean.. would you all want to? Maybe perhaps on Sunday." Xingqiu smiled, while holding, and caressing Chongyun's hand with his thumb.

Chongyun.. well.. he was as red as a tomato as this point. "Well.. I think we all can, right?" Lumine asked.

"Mhm!"

"Hmph. Of course."

"Yeah."

"Great, then!" Lumine put down her unfinished Xiao costume on the ground. Xingqiu and Chongyun remained by the door, while I let out a yawn. "... X-X.. Xingqiu.. I.. need.. a.. p-popsicle.." Chongyun muttered out.

Xingqiu turned to him, only to be quite surprized. "A-are you flustered..?" Xingqiu asked. Chongyun just shyly nodded, while Xingiqu ran to get a popsicle. Once he came back, he quickly unwrapped it, and stuffed it into Chongyun's mouth.

"Hey.. why was Chongyun here so flustered, hm~?" Hu Tao gave him a teasing grin. Chongyun just looked away, still sucking on the popsicle like his life depended on it.

"Ahem.. it's getting late. We should leave now." Xiao stood up, crossing his arms.. per usual. I quickly nodding, running back into the living room to collect my prop. Everyone else also took the things they were working on, before saying bye to Lumine..

"See you Lumine, Aether!" I smiled, and waved. Aether, and Lumine waved back, before Xiao took my hand.

Once they closed the door, I could hear the both of them talking. "So.. Aether.. your going to preform with like your band at the performance.. for like a intro for our play, right?" Lumine asked.

"Well, since I didn't really get a role.. duh."

"Well, okay, 'Mr. Guitarist.' Hey, one of the songs you guys are playing is called 'That band,' right? Man.. wasn't that from Bocchi the rock..?"

"Yes, and yes. I'll do the little guitar intro too.. one of the best parts in the song." Aether replied, before I heard him rush to his room.. seconds later, I heard.. loud guitar.

I just turned around, back to Xiao. "Are you done easedropping?" He asked, still crossing his arms. I replied with a simple nod, before he began to drag me back home.

"So, Xiao.. when we go to that.. uhm.. festival, could we perhaps.. have a little date after?" I nervously asked. Xiao took a few moments to answer. "... I'd.. like that." He replied.

"Oh- wait! Do you wanna rehearse that one scene again? I think we have it almost perfected.. then we can move on!" I again asked. Xiao simply nodded, before taking me to a nearby park.

I set my prop down leaning on a bench, while also putting my school backpack on there. Xiao put his bag down, along with a little tote bag.. he uses that to keep the costume safe.

I quickly took out my papers, while also getting Xiao's. After I gave his to him, I cleared my throat.

"X-Xiao..!" I pleaded, while my arm pressed against my chest. A few seconds later, Xiao turned around, directly facing toward me. I took a few seconds to admire how he quickly got into character.

"You.. you came."

"You called."

He simply crossed his arms, while my expression turned sorrowful, and.. warm. A faint smile appeared on my face. "You.. you really have to stop risking your life.." I paused, taking his hand in mines.

"I missed you.. so.. so much. Please.. don't ever do that again.." I looked up at him, tears in my eyes. Xiao's cold gaze softened, after seeing my expression, and tears. "... Apologies.. I'll.. try to not do that very often now.."

"In the end, though.." I again began to trail off, keeping a sorrowful expression. "... I'm glad you got saved. I don't know who.. or what saved you.. but.. I'm happy.." In the updated script I was acting out, I hugged him; tightly.

I could feel my heart race.. and his too.. right against my chest. He hugged me back. I just tried to cry, and they were.. believable enough. Xiao noticed, and like in the script.. a small smile appeared on his face.

"Silly." He looked down toward me, using his free hand to gently pat my head.

A few seconds later, I pulled away from the embrace, looking at him. My cheeks were definitely red.. and I really wasn't faking it. "Xiao.."

"I.. saw some sort of.. dragon in the sky earlier.. it.. came from the direction of Mondstadt.." Xiao's eyes slightly widened, before he took in a deep breath.

"Then.. I shall inform Mor- .. Zhongli about such information later, then.. stay with me longer." He looked a little embarrassed.. to the point where I didn't know if he was simply acting, or if he really was embarrassed about saying something.. he usually wouldn't say.

"I.. will always help you whenever you call out my name, no matter. I promise I won't be mad.." He trailed off, while I simply smiled. I then let out a sigh, before I looked out to the sky.

"I wonder.."

"What was that dragon?"

Afterwards, I finally stopped, while quickly stuffing my script back into my backpack. "X-Xiao.. since.. since when did you get so good at this?!" I looked toward him, while he also stuffed his script in his backpack.

"... It's suppose to be a sort of romantic scene, and we're dating."

"Oh.. true.." I was a little embarrassed, to say the lease. "But.. I thought you were horrible at like.. uhm.. ugh.. nevermind.." My body drooped down, as I let out another sigh.

"I should get you home now. Come on." Xiao offered a hand to hold, while he had both his shoulder bag, and tote bag with my costume inside on one arm. I simply nodded, before putting on my backpack, and taking my prop with one hand.

I took his hand in mine, shake the two of us began to walk together.

[ • next scene incoming ! a week later.. ]

I was simply scrolling on tiktok on my phone, when.. I received multiple messages from the groupchat.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

a group full of idiots
------------------------

3:20pm
yesterday

HU TAOO

HU TAOO
bro @chongyun @Xingqiu
are you two gay?

chongyun
where did you get that from??

HU TAOO
I have my sources~

5:18pm

cutie had changed the chat name to "a group full of idiots"

HU TAOO
hey atleast I'm not a idiot
D:

6:30pm

HU TAOO
GUYSGUYSGUYDGUYS
EVERYONESSJSJSMXKODEOFF

xiao
?

HU TAOO
ITS SUNDAY NOW OMGOMG IS EVERYONE FREE RN????

cutie
we already talked about that
y

es

HU TAOO
EVERYONE BETTER GET READY LIKE RN
W

ERE GONNA MEET AT THE SCHOOL CMON

WHAT???
OH GOD OKOK
ILL GET CHANGED

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I quickly get up, before desperately searching for a outfit.

Finally.. I found something. I wore a cute white tank top, a little light pink cardigan.. and a jean skirt. Of course, I also put on some knee high socks, with a little ribbon necklace.

Soon, I began to brush my hair, fixing it, and putting it into my favorite hair style. I even put light pink ribbon into my hair,, which served no purpose, but to look pretty cute.

I took a small little bag. Inside, I put chapstick, my phone, my keys, my wallet, and my kamera.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

A/N

(I know it's not the exact same outfit as the photo.. bleh)

Huh.. this outfit was pretty cute.. but I'm cuter.

I quickly rushed downstairs, only to hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I yelled out, before opening the door. There, stood Lumine, Venti, and Xiao. I looked at the three for a few moments, before snapping out of it, and locking my door.

"Where's the others?" I asked. Xiao simply crossed his arms, while Lumine stepped forward. "They're waiting up ahead at the bus stop, come on."

The four of us began to run to the bus stop, where Hu Tao, Chongyun, and Xingqiu would be. A hand took mines, and it was.. Xiao. I smiled at the sudden protection, before reaching the bus stop.

"Aiya.. a few minutes later, and I'd leave you. Now come on, the festival is being held at the huge park a few blocks away!" Hu Tao took Lumine's hand, while the rest followed.

"Sigh.. Y/N?" Xiao mumbled. I simply tilted my head to the side, curious on what he was going to say, or ask. He looked down for a few moment, while holding my hand, before replying.

"I.. I.."

"Hiya~ why are the two of you so quiet?" Hu Tao suddenly interrupted, while Xiao had this.. annoyed look on his face. "... Forget it." Xiao simply looked down toward the ground.. but his thumb gently caressed the side of my hand.

"Hu Tao.. for the last time.. where did you find that photo..?" Chongyun turned to Hu Tao, a hint of blush present on his face. Hu Tao giggled, letting go of Lumine's hand.

"Well, oh well.. yesterday, I saw the two of you, kissing~"

Chongyun stayed silent for a few seconds, before the blush on his face intensified. "We.. we weren't.. kissing.." Chongyun had a hint of nervousness in his tone of voice, while Xingqiu listened in.

"We were." Xingqiu replied bluntly. Hu Tao practically bursted with excitement, but quickly cooled off. We continued our walk to the festival.. before finally.. we arrived.

From afar.. there were many stalls, food, and heck, even a stage.. there were even rides? Just how did they do that? And are they even safe..?

"Woah.. come on, let's go look at the stalls!" Venti took Lumine's hand, leading her to the stalls. I simply just walked around that area with Xiao. The others were simply nearby..

Suddenly, I spotted something.. there was a stall which sold keychains, necklaces, pocket watches, and rings. I tugged Xiao along, taking a look. Something caught my eye.. it was a beautiful primogem necklace. I immediately fell in love with it..

I quickly took out my wallet, before happily paying for it. The necklace was gorgeous.. I quickly wore it. Xiao, on the other hand.. this mask Keychain caught his eye.

He wanted it so badly..

"Xiao? Do you want me to buy it for you?" I asked. He turned to me. "You.. you don't have to buy it for me.."

"Come on, I really wanna buy it for you.. if you like it, that is." I again replied in a quiet tone of voice. Xiao hesitated for a few seconds, before finally agreeing. I paid for the mask Keychain, before giving it to Xiao.

ur choice<3

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

his choice !

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

Once the two of us walked away, I was still scrolling through all the stalls here.. we were going to buy food after it all. Still, I was walking, and looking at all the stalls, when I noticed one full of.. pajamas, and blankets.

I immediately tugged Xiao along, taking a closer look.

There was a good selection of pajamas.. and they were on sale too! But.. they were still expensive. Around 35 dollars. I immediately took out my wallet, before looking at a specific pajama set.

I tried to look for my size.. and there it was. I immediately bought, and paid for it.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

Suddenly, I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I turned around.. only to see the rest of our group. I looked at all of them, before quickly storing my clothes in my bag. I also quickly took Xiao's hand.

"Seems like your going to spend all of your money on stuff like this before you can even buy tickets to go on rides." Xingqiu held a book in his hand, but seemed like he just bought it.

"Uhm.. ehehe.. anyways.. are you guys done shopping?"

"Mhm!" Venti replied. He held up a cute ring, which seemed like it came in a set, since his ring was matching Lumine's. ".. Come. Let's go hurry already." Xiao began to lead me to a ticket booth by all the rides, while everyone else followed.

The line there has decreased ever since we got there. We all got in line, then paid for some tickets.. specifically, 20 tickets for each of us, which costed about 15 dollars for each of us..

"We can all split up, then text eachother when we all want to meet up." Lumine suggested. We all nodded. I went with Xiao, Chongyun went with Xingqiu, and Lumine, and Hu Tao went with Venti.

Once Xiao and I walked away, I let out a excited squeal. "Ah.. I cant wait! Oh, Xiao.. so technically, this is a date we're having now, right?" I asked, turning my body to face him.

He gave a simple nod, before the two of us began to look at all the rides available. There was a carasol, children rollercoasters, slides.. bouncy castles, heck, there was even a ferris wheel, but that was always there.

There was also a 'planes' ride? .. Wonder how they were able to set all all this up, and make it safe..

"Well, Xiao.. where do you wanna go first? Me, personally.. we should go on the ferris wheel last." I was excited about this, but also a little nervous.. this a majority of the people on all the rides were children.

"..."

"Carasol..?" He replied. I gave him a nod, before I leaded him over. The line there wasn't too long.. which was good. We lined up, and from afar, on the ferris wheel.. I could see Lumine and Venti riding it together, while Hu Tao was doing a little fishing game.

Once it was our turn, we paid the man there two tickets each, before we went on one horse. I was in the front, while Xiao was hugging my waist.. instead of trying to hold the pole. Maybe his arms are just too short?

The ride started, and it was a quick enough pace which I could handle. Xiao hugged me for dear life, like he was trying not to fall off the ride. I found it cute.. how he was so scared..

Soon enough, the ride ended, and we left in search of another ride. "Hm.. oh! How about the.. what's its called.. mm.. 'spinning strawberries' ride?" I again looked toward him, as he gently took his hand in mines.

Xiao then began to lead me to the spinning strawberries ride, and.. the line was pretty long.

"Maybe we should come back later.. hm.. we could go on the tour train in the meantime!" I quickly leaded Xiao to where it was located, and waited for a small train to come back.

Once it returned, both me, and Xiao paid two tickets, before we got inside. It was a bit small, since children usually rode this ride, but we managed to get in. The train started, as it drove around the park.

We could even see the garden, and greenhouse, which the park itself had. It was nice, and a bit romantic too, I must say. Xiao enjoyed it, as he held my hand lovingly. His gaze softened, as the train continued.

There were a few bumps here and there, but I didn't mind it.

"... This is nice." Xiao had a small smile on his face, and I couldn't help but melt because of it. His smiles were always so adorable.. and so innocent, it just made me die of cuteness.

I simply nodded, looking outside the little window.

Soon, the tour came to a end, and we squeezed out. Afterwards, the two of us went dashing back to the "spinning strawberry" ride. Luckily, the line wasn't too long.. so we got in line as quick as we could.

However, I saw Chongyun, and Xingqiu walk out.. holding hands, even. Chongyun had this.. dizzy look on his face, while Xinfqiu was simply trying to calm him down.

I simply shrugged, as it got closer, and closer to our turn. Once it was out turn, was paid two tickets each, before going in. Xiao and I, plus.. Hu Tao went in one strawberry.

The ride began to start, while Hu Tao used the wheel thing in the middle to spin our.. strawberry a lot. "H-Hu Tao.. not so fast.." I began to get a little dizzy, while Xiao held my hand.

Still, it was really fun.. I enjoyed it.

Once we got off, Xiao and I rode the many rides there. I did want to ride the rollarcoaster, but that was for children, and.. I couldn't really fit in that cart at all anyways, but that was alright.

Afterwards, the two of us only had two tickets left. I thought for a little, while it had begun to get dark. "Xiao! Can we go on the ferris wheel?" I asked excitedly, while a small smile appeared on his face.

He simply nodded, while I quickly lead him to the line. It wasn't too long..

Once it was our turn, we got inside a pod, before the ride began. It was peaceful. Xiao simply held my hand, while looking out the small windows. It was a huge change from all the other rides we been on, those were a lot more.. intense.

The ride stopped a couple times, so others could get into a pod to ride the ferris wheel. Once we reached the top, I looked out the window. We had the whole view of the festival.. but it was pretty high up.

I held Xiao's hand, while I continued to look out. Xiao said nothing, and squeezed my hand. It felt romantic, to say the lease.. like I was secretly in a romantic fanfiction on a specific app called wattpad.

Nonetheless, I still enjoyed it.. other then my slight fear of heights. Once our pod was back on the ground, the both of us jumped out. "Wow.. so.. what now? Mm.. I'll check the groupchat for a second, come on."

I lead Xiao somewhere quiet, so I wouldn't be in any people's way, or bump into anybody. I opened my phone, only to notice many, many text messages from our groupchat.. and Venti? How had I not even noticed?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

tone deaf bard
------------------------

7:06pm

tone deaf bard
y/n??
everyone is already back together, where's u and Xiao??
w

e're by the ticket booths, cmon!!!

okok
me and Xiao are on our way

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I also quickly checked the groupchat.. just to see if they were either being massive idiots, or if they weren't.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

a group full of idiots
------------------------

7:06pm

HU TAOO
EVERYONEEEE
WKAKWKEL
LUMINE, VENTI AND I ARE BY THE TICKET BOOTHS
CMON
AJWKSKW

HU TAOO
clearly everyone's still busy

tone deaf bard
yes

chongyun
Xingqiu and I are coming

Xingqiu
It seems like Xiao and Y/N are still quite busy
Venti, go text them

tone deaf bard
Sir yes sir

I don't know if
Nvm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Let's go Xiao!" I held onto Xiao's hand, leading him. It had begun to get a bit dark, while the lights on all the rides began to flick on. It was a sight to see. Soon enough, in the distance, I could see Hu Tao wave at me, with a smile.

"Y/N! Over here!" She yelled out. Xiao and I finally arrived, while everyone turned to look. "Aiya aiya.. clearly, you two were too busy being in-" Xiao was quick to cover her mouth, giving her a harsh stare.

Hu Tao jumped at his expression, while Xiao removed his hand from her mouth. "... Ahem.. anyways, we should get some food first, then watch the performances, then fireworks."

"Shall we all?" Xingqiu held a smile, before walking over to the food vendors. The rest followed, while I looked around. The festival festival quite crowded, sure, but it was also quite pretty.. I really couldn't wait for the fireworks.

Chongyun and Xingqiu bought rolled ice cream, while Lumine bought a corn dog. I still wasn't exactly sure on what to buy.. but I continued looking, while Xiao continued to hold my hand firmly.

I could see Hu Tao buy cotton candy, specifically, cherry flavor. I simply continued to look around.. I didn't know what I could get, let alone, what Xiao could get either.

Venti got some fries.. and so did I. Xiao bought.. fried spiral potato chips on a stick? I might sneak in a little bite into Xiao's food, just one bite.. Maybe I'll ask him?

Soon, we all headed to the performance, as Lumine set down the same picnic cloth we used last time at that picnic, so we could all sit down, and enjoy the performance. There weren't crowds of people yet, which was nice.

We all sat down, simply enjoying out food.

"Xiao.. can I please try a bit of that?" I pointed at his choice of food. He simply nodded, while I held it, before taking in a bite. It was delicious. "Wow.. now I know why you bought this.. oh, don't worry, I won't eat it all."

Xiao simply nodded, taking his choice of food back, before eating it. I ate my fries, while looking up on the preformer. My eyes widened when I saw someone familiar on stage.. was that Barbara?

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

"Thank you all for coming to the festival! I know you all might be familiar with me.. so.. I'll introduce myself!" She sweetly smiled. "My name is Barbara.. people tend to call me an idol, or something.."

"But.. I guess I am! I'll be singing a few songs for you all, enjoy~!"

She began to sing her heart out, while her friend, Amber, was playing the guitar. I was extremely impressed.. Barbara actually preforming somewhere other then school? At a large festival, could be more specific?

"Wow.. so cool.." My eyes sparkled, while Xiao turned to me. He was a little confused at first, but he was also slightly impressed. In the crowd, however, I could notice a fan who stood out..

As always, it was that one creepy guy in his twenties, Albert. Ew.. not even worth mentioning.

The performance continued, before it finally ended. Barbara looked tired, but she was still smiling. Once she went offstage, fireworks went off. They were gorgeous..

Xiao suddenly got up, offering a hand to me. I accepted it, as he helped me up. "Where are you two going?" Lumine asked. Xiao looked towards her for a moment, his expression neutral.

------------------------------------------------
WARNING !!
the last few paragraphs will contain mentioning of suicide. Please skip the rest of this chapter if your uncomfortable with that topic.
------------------------------------------------

"Somewhere. We will be right back." Xiao immediately began to lead me somewhere more.. quiet. We were atop a grassy hill, where it was empty. Suddenly, he turned to me, while the fireworks only continued.

"Y/N.." He continued, looking at the ground. "I.. want to tell you some things.. and.. why I was really ignoring you." I simply nodded, my expression turning more gentle.

"Recently, Ganyu had been getting bullied.. I always try to report it, but her bullies only threaten me. I don't know what to do.. but.. that's not really everything I'm going to tell you."

"The reason why I began to ignore you.. was because I needed space from everyone. After my mother passed away, and all my friends.. I was empty.. and even depressed. At.. at that time, too.. I.. even began to get bullied."

"I didn't want you to get mixed up with my huge mess, so I began to ignore you. I should've just told you.. so you wouldn't suffer so much because of me. And.. at that time.. I.. I even.."

"I even attempted suicide."

"But., I survived. I'm sorry I never told you until you.. I'm.. sorry.." For the first time, I could see tears in his eyes. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a comforting embrace.

He hugged me back, burying his head in my chest. He was finally opening up to me.. which I was happy about, but.. I felt terrible for him. His mother died, and his friends.. I remembered he did tell me that. Then he got bullied, and ignored.. it was terrible.

"Xiao.. I'm here for you now. But.. I'm happy you survived, I'm so happy for that.. you still deserve to live, you still deserve everything you have coming. Your friends sounded so nice."

I attempted to comfort him, as he continued to sob, and cry in my chest. The fireworks only continued, booming, and exploding in the sky, and into beautiful colors. The night sky was lit with fireworks.

"Xiao.. I'm proud of you, for staying strong.. even after your attempt. I'm so, so proud of you.." I mumbled.

Our embrace only continued, as he continued to sob, and cry. I didn't mind staying like this, I didn't mind at all. All I wanted to do.. was to see Xiao happy again.

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

A/N

I finally posted a new chapter!! But the next few chapters might be a little confusing..

Please note that if you ever feel like committing, please, try to talk to someone you trust. You can even listen to videos, to comfort, or ease those feelings. If you cannot, please remember that even if you don't think so, your life is so valuable. It can always seem like things will never change, but they will eventually. That's how life works.

word count - 4710 words ! ( new record ! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 711 19
BMC and DEH oneshots! This book will have two authors (myself and Pigapegacatamermicorn). Anime/I am a lazy piece of schist. I'm sorry Pig ;-;. I m...
144K 2.5K 20
I'm so sorry Corpse- Thank you guys for reading! This is way too old and cringy for me to handle tbh, but why not keep it up right? Idk how to feel a...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
969K 16.2K 27
oneshots for our fictional desires enjoy my repetitive tropes and scenes lmao im sorry - Relationships are romantic - Sensitive themes and mature lan...