There Is Always A Boss Who Wa...

By ZhouBei

Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitel... More

There Is Always A Boss Who Wants To Spoil Me
Arc 1 : Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Arc 2 : Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Arc 3 : Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Arc 4 : Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Arc 5 : Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
[Extra] Arc 6 : Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 110

320 12 0
By ZhouBei

Chapter 110 Extra Story: Steward X Young Master 03

    It was night, Viage went back to his room.

    The mixed-blood man's room is exactly the same as his own personality. Every item is placed neatly, and even the spacing seems to have been measured, making it pleasing to the eye for people with or without obsessive-compulsive disorder.

    But there are always people who owe money, and they are only happy if they are messed up.

    Viage put on his gloves again, snatched the ornament from Abel, and asked, "What are you here for?" "

    Why, can't I come to you?" Abel, a friend and subordinate, took a step back when his hands were empty. Shaking off his red hair, he asked with a playful smile, "Aren't you so addicted to being a housekeeper that you forget who you are?

    " Leaning at Abel, "Then tell me, who am I?"

    "You are the biggest military.fire.dealer of this century, the godfather of the dark world of country F, the heir of the Onde family, respected Vieg‧ Master B‧Under." Abel stacked Vieger's dumpling in a strange manner, and then complained angrily, "I really don't understand you, you just leave a good sale of gold and don't wait, you have to go to another country, Be a steward of a fallen nobleman?"

    At first Abel thought that the other party had other plans, but it has been more than two years, and he has not seen any action from Vieger.

    Vieger turned a deaf ear to Abel's accusation.

    He came to the window, picked up the scissors beside him, and opened the eyelashes of the flowers in the vase under the moonlight.

    "Hey, the flowers are blooming really well," Abel leaned his head and said, "It's not enough for you to come here to be a housekeeper, and now you're also taking care of the gardener's work?" The scissors clicked

    continuously , soon the flowers in the vase were all finished blooming.

    Since his little master woke up and suddenly became willful that day, he has added such a vase on his window sill.

    The little master is becoming more and more reckless, and will order him to do things that he has never ordered before.

    But following that, the flowers in his vase became more and more.

    For the little master, these flowers are a reward for him.

    But for him, it's... bait.

    Putting the flowers back into the vase on the window sill, Vieger asked abruptly: "Is it good-looking?"

    Abel: "..."

    He said so much about his feelings, but these flowers are all you care about, right?

    "It's beautiful," Abel replied weakly, "It's very beautiful."

    "He gave it to me." Viage stroked each flower carefully, as gently as if he was stroking his closest lover Same, "Every one, it is."

    "Who?" Abel didn't understand Vieger's words, and after asking a question, he suddenly realized, "It's the young master you serve?"

    But the young master sent him flowers for nothing. do what? Could it be...

    Seeing Vieger's smug and joyful expression, Abel said in disbelief: "He's taken a fancy to you?!"

    No, why is he so proud when others take a fancy to him.

    "Have you taken a fancy to him?" This made Abel even more unbelievable.

    As the ruler of the dark world, there are countless men and women who have confessed to Vieger, but the other party's extremely indifferent attitude towards everyone almost made him think that this person would never like others in his life.

    But now, he would flirtatiously play with the flowers that others gave him, and even show it off to him?

    It was an eye-opener.

    Abel quickly recalled the appearance of the young master Vieger.

    In my memory, the boy's appearance is indeed top-notch, but among the people who have confessed to Vieger, it is not that there is no one who is prettier than him, so why did he just fall in love with him? What?

    Besides, in his impression, although this young master had acted arrogantly at times, people with enough eyesight like him can see the other party's bluff and sternness.

    If it was said that Vieger hadn't found out, he wouldn't believe it.

    But if you find out... Could it be that the other party likes this type?

    The handsome Abel, whose mind was so divergent, cleared all the conjectures in his mind, leaving only the question he was most concerned about: "You didn't come here to be a housekeeper just because of him, did you?!"

    words , Viage frowned.

    What Abel can see, he can naturally discover.

    Coming to the empire was just a small vacation for him who was tired of his previous life.

    However, the vacation plan that was originally planned to end in the near future was interrupted by the sudden change of his little master.

    If it was said that he stayed here for the sake of the previous owner, Vieger absolutely refused to admit it.

    But if now...he really wants to live up to his name.

    But these, there is no need to talk too much with Abel.

    So Vieger just shook his head, denied his inference, did not explain further, but said: "How about the matter that I asked you to investigate?"

    Abel: "..."

    The sudden change of topic made Abel He was speechless for a while, but he was also used to his boss's willful behavior, so he replied directly: "I found it, the Welsh Chamber of Commerce has no background, the boss is a nouveau riche, and he didn't understand the unspoken rules of the nobles here. , No, I kicked it on the iron plate recklessly."

    Viage: "What is his purpose?" The young master has not been in the mood to socialize recently, and most people have given up the invitation. Only the Wells Chamber of Commerce has been persistently handing out invitations.

    Abel: "For the sake of money, the kind of nouveau riche who suddenly come up from the bottom, what else can they expect besides money? From the outsiders' eyes, your young master is also a down-and-out aristocrat with a lot of money. His reputation in the aristocratic circle It's not good, he originally wanted to take away the young master's money, and then use him to submit a certificate of honor on the nobleman's side." But what the other party didn't know was that

    Shen Zhu was also the original owner in the noble circle. The reason for the bad reputation is not only his few arrogance, but also because of his nickname.

    —A loyal dog of His Majesty the King.

    The nobles mocked the original owner in this way in private.

    Although he was born in a noble family, the original owner, who was no different from a commoner, turned to the king with loyalty in order to preserve his status. He became a sharp knife behind the opponent's back, and eradicated many powerful and wealthy businessmen who were helpless on the face of the opponent.

    However, the original owner who had done all the dirty things for the king ended up with the fate of a dead bird.

    It's no wonder that he hates the king, and his wish is to destroy the rule of the empire.

    Having been the housekeeper of the original owner for two years, Vieger has more or less been exposed to these things.

    Even because of his outstanding ability, the original owner relied on him a lot in these matters.

    But no matter how capable Wieger is, this is the first time he has used his personal power to investigate these matters.

    This is also the reason why Abel was suddenly alarmed.

    And the more surprising thing is yet to come.

    "Deal with the Wells Chamber of Commerce," Viage said lightly, "don't let it get in front of the young master." Abel

    was dumb for a moment, then sneered and mocked: "Oh, don't let yourself Become a little-known little butler? Don’t want to pretend for true love? But have you ever thought about it, if your young master knows your true identity, will he still trust you, rely on you, and like you like now?"

    Love ?

    Vieger never believed in such illusory things.

    All he wanted was to hold the other party firmly in the palm of his hand.

    No matter who he is or who Shen Zhu is, the final result can only be that he belongs to him.

    "...,... Shen, are you listening?" Shen Zhu's clear foreign language rang in Shen Zhu's ear, which made him stunned for a moment before realizing what the other party was saying.

    "I'm sorry, Your Majesty the King, I was the one to be rude." Under 998's guidance, Shen Zhu maintained the courtesy that belonged to his courtiers.

    The monarch of the empire was surnamed Gesent, and this generation happened to be the third generation.

    "What's the matter with you, didn't you rest?" He has golden hair and a pair of green eyes, as if he was born with passion, and when he looks at people with affection, he will make people feel The illusion that you really are cared about.

    But Shen Zhu, who has all the memories of the original owner, knows too well what kind of guy this King is.

    Therefore, Shen Zhu's answer was somewhat indifferent: "It's fine, thank you for your concern, it's just that I didn't sleep well yesterday."

    In fact, it wasn't just yesterday, since he came into this world, he hardly had a good night's sleep.

    Speaking of which, it was all Vieger's fault.

    The sleeping pills every night are unshakeable in the glass of milk before going to bed, but the culprit who made him fall asleep never did anything to him.

    Just when he was asleep, he walked to the bedside and stared at him quietly.

    I don't know if I can see a flower by looking at it this way or what.

    He was exhausted every night by pretending to be asleep and trying to catch the other party's current Shen Zhu, and because the other party hadn't really done anything, it was not good to directly tear the face off with the other party.

    The two maintain such a delicate balance, tossing each other hard.

    Shen Zhu, who hadn't slept well for several days, couldn't hold back, and yawned again in front of the king.

    Seeing the other party's suddenly casual attitude, His Majesty the King's eyes flashed, and he calmly withdrew his camouflage posture, and directly talked about business with Shen Zhu.

    "Some time ago, there was a Welsh chamber of commerce that suddenly appeared in the city. I heard that they have repeatedly handed you greeting cards?"

    Shen Zhu, who had forgotten the name, was stunned for a moment, and then replied under the reminder of 998: "Yes. There is such a thing."

    "Recently they seem to be quiet again, I wonder if you know about this?" The handsome king pretended to be distressed, supported his head, and said complainingly, "The other party seems to be He secretly attracted a lot of families, and thought it would be a big trouble in the future, but he disappeared suddenly before he developed." Knowing that

    His Majesty has always used this method to use the original owner to do things, Shen Zhu responded accordingly Said: "Indeed, such a chamber of commerce that is about to move should be resolved as soon as possible."

    [My lord, the chamber of commerce was destroyed by Sir Si Zhao! 】

    But before Shen Zhu took advantage of the situation to express his loyalty, 998 suddenly interrupted.

    Chen Zhu was puzzled: [Viaig? ]

    998: [Yeah! 】

    Shen Zhu said strangely: 【What does he do to set up a small chamber of commerce when he has nothing to do? ]

    998 boldly guessed: [I don't know, but some time ago, almost all the invitations you rejected were from the Welsh Chamber of Commerce. Did Mr. Si Zhao think that you didn't like this chamber of commerce, so he helped you deal with it? 】

    Not to mention guessing all of them right, but also guessing eight or nine.

    Although he didn't understand Viage's psychology, it didn't prevent Shen Zhu from picking the fruits of his family's Lao Gong's labor with peace of mind.

    "So before it developed, I took the initiative to get rid of it, and I hope Your Majesty will not blame me for taking the initiative."

    Unexpectedly, the king who received such an answer was obviously stunned for a moment, and then responded: "You did it?

    " He bowed to the king.

    King: "..."

    This is not good news for him.

    Tools should look like tools, and should not have their own thinking.

    But on the bright side, he still wanted to comfort Shen Zhu: "Well done, I didn't expect you to have such a forward-looking vision."

    As for what's in his heart, only he knows.

    Shen Zhu: "It is my honor to share your majesty's worries."

    Viage: "An honor?"

    Hearing the conversation between Shen Zhu and the king relayed by his subordinates, Viage couldn't hold back and cut off a flower branch.

    He helped his little master solve the trouble, but the other party turned around and took his credit to others to claim credit?

    "Don't be too sad," Abel on the side gloated, "After all, that's the relationship between the king and the king!

    " Thinking of the other party's almost obvious thoughts about the king, he couldn't help laughing even more happily.

    what kind of relationship?

    Vieger wanted to question Abel, but he also knew that it was impossible to hear good things from the other party, so he didn't ask this question at all.

    But it doesn't matter, anyway, the Lord is coming back from the palace soon.

    He wants to ask clearly, what is the relationship between him and the king!

    The author has something to say:

    Viage: Do flowers look good? From my wife.

    Abel: ... I don't know if I should say something about mmp or not.

    Stuck and stuck, my mind is full of new articles, I don’t want to update the episode, but I have to finish this book before I can start a new one, Pain Mask

    . :41:36 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: I want to experience the quick drop of a bottle of boy paper;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue Work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 87 7
An Xuanyu is a programmer. His biggest hobby is to design perfect programs for players to enjoy the fun of the game world.However, due to a molestat...
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
75.6K 2.5K 200
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god [快穿]主神的千层套路 Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-01-17 Lat...