There Is Always A Boss Who Wa...

By ZhouBei

Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitel... More

There Is Always A Boss Who Wants To Spoil Me
Arc 1 : Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Arc 2 : Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Arc 3 : Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Arc 4 : Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Arc 5 : Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
[Extra] Arc 6 : Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 98

424 16 0
By ZhouBei

Chapter 98 Going Out Again

    "Put your mother's shit on!" The grumpy Mr. Liu slapped the table and stood up and cursed, "If you don't go now, when will you go? Wait until the Zerg attack the door? If you are short-sighted, don't blah blah blah! With the Zerg's fecundity, when you can be sure, the family's genes have been passed down three generations!"

    Bald old Liu has always been a soldier, and he has no one to tell the truth. However, his words were rough and reasonable. Although they did not agree with his expression, Han Lao and others, headed by the old marshal, all held the same opinion as him.

    Even Guo Zilu suppressed his own moths and united the front with the old marshal and others.

    After all, two hundred years ago, the damage the Zerg had brought to humans was simply too great. Even if they hadn't experienced the terrible time at that time, their instinct as a military commander would make them afraid of Zerg, a creature that was almost impossible to kill because of its numbers.

    A body of flesh and blood has to face tens of thousands of adult insects, even driving a mech is enough to cause exhaustion to death!

    But most of the other ministers sitting in the Emperor Star didn't take it seriously.

    They also understand that the Zerg is indeed tricky, but it will not be to the point where the grass and trees are all soldiers.

    Armies and mechs can't be raised out of thin air, it's a money-burning business!

    For a bit of news that is not true or false, the army is going to be dispatched to destroy it? If you do this every time, it will push the alliance to a dead end!

    "Mr. Liu, you don't need to be alarmist here." Someone stood up and refuted Mr. Liu, "The Zerg is indeed an enemy that requires us to be more vigilant, but it is not so dangerous." "Haven't you heard of it

    ? When you can see a cockroach, it means that there are many hidden here," the old marshal held down the old Liu who was about to go crazy, but he said politely, "The reproductive power of the Zerg is much stronger than that of cockroaches. Many, if you don’t deal with them in time when you find them, and when they flood, are you going to fill this hole with your life just like two hundred years ago?!”

    "It's not so serious. We don't mean to let it go. Just for some illusory news, sending mechs and a large number of troops is a bit of a fuss." "It's said that the Zerg may

    have A lot, don’t you understand people’s language?” Mr. Liu couldn’t hold back, and shouted again, “Just call two or three people and the mechs as you said, are they going to investigate or die? ?!"

    "I..."

    "Okay, let's stop arguing." Shen Zhu in the main seat finally spoke, he looked around at the officials on the round table, and finally said, "There is no need to argue, we Take ten people and ten mechas to explore the road first, and if the news is confirmed, then send support there."

    "Your Majesty?!"

    "Your Majesty! How can you go in person?"

    No matter which side, there is no support Shen Zhu's decision.

    Especially Shen Ce, who participated in it, suddenly objected fiercely: "No, I don't agree! Do you know how dangerous the Zerg is?! If it's true, can you come back or not? As for the king’s hard work.”

    “If you have to lead the team alone, it’s me and not you!”

    Shen Zhu shook his head and said, “The matter of the Zerg race is no small matter, no matter whether the news is true or not, we must It shows that we attach importance to it. We cannot be negligent in this matter, and we cannot cause panic among the people. As long as we take advantage of the momentum of online public opinion and attribute the reason for my expedition to quick success and instant benefit, many people's concerns can be dispelled. And if it's just low-level Zerg, I have my own way to destroy them and make sure I won't get hurt."

    Hearing this, Shen Ce's eyes moved, but he still persuaded: "But..."

    "Just do what Your Majesty said. Let’s do this.” Jiang Chaogang, who had been silent all this time, suddenly spoke, and the civil servant who was originally an opposition party agreed because of the silence of the leader of the Jiang family.

    The old Marshal also shut up and acquiesced to Shen Zhu's decision after receiving Shen Zhu's hint.

    So far, the matter of the expedition has been finalized.

    Originally thought that Shen Ce would take this opportunity to return to the throne, at least part of the real power, but he never mentioned it from the beginning to the end, but he still didn't give up persuading Shen Zhu to go to war, as if he was really worried about him .

    But Shen Zhu insisted, and there was nothing he could do.

    that night.

    Taking advantage of Shen Zhu's lack of time to take care of it, Guo Zilu and the noble youth secretly turned their heads again.

    But this time, it was Guo Zilu who approached the noble young man on his own initiative and asked him why Shen Ce came back alive.

    Of course, the noble youth was also very surprised, but watching the current situation of the alliance is not a bad result for him.

    And in order to muddy the water, he once again provoked Guo Zilu to attack the Shen brothers!

    "Patriarch Guo, you have no turning back!" The noble young man squinted his eyes, half admonishing and half threatening, "Think about it, if Shen Zhu is alone, maybe because of the power of the Guo family, he might have something to do to you. Worry, offending one side for a dead competitor, no matter how you think about it, it is not very cost-effective, but if Shen Zhu dies in this battle, and the throne returns to Shen Ce, then will he let go of the murderer who killed him once? "

    "Now is the best time!" He lowered his voice, and said with an idea, "If something happens to Shen Zhu this time, and Xing Duo is buried, you can blame Shen Ce again, saying that he is trying to get back If the throne attacks Mrs. Shen Zhu, you will be on the side of righteousness!"

    But Guo Zilu still hesitated.

    Guo Ji, who was listening on the sidelines, couldn't stand it anymore, and said anxiously to Guo Zilu: "Father, don't hesitate, you were too timid and scruples before, so you gave Shen Zhu the chance to take the top position, didn't you? If we don’t keep doing it, let them say it when we are on the throne?!” The

    noble young man also said at the right time: “Don’t let it stop, you will be disturbed by it, Master Guo!”

    After hearing this, Guo Zilu finally Make up your mind and start planning in secret.

    However, the aristocratic young man who encouraged Guo Zilu to succeed planned to run away at this time.

    Although he didn't quite believe the news of the Zerg's appearance, whether it was Shen Ce's return or the situation of the alliance, there was no need for him to continue to muddy the water.

    In the end, using Guo Zilu's fire, it should be the last "gift" he left to the alliance.

    After turning heads with Guo Zilu, he didn't even notify, and was about to sneak back to the empire when the entire alliance was busy sending Shen Zhu away.

    But I didn't want to be stopped before I left the embassy.

    As the departure was approaching, Xing Duo proposed to go out with Shen Zhu.

    Shen Zhu: "Be obedient, wait for me to come back."

    Xing Duo: "..."

    Since he has just touched Shen Zhu's bad luck, and the video turmoil of the two quarreling has not yet passed, Xing Duo is afraid that he will make too many mistakes. Begging for mercy coquettishly did not get Shen Zhu to agree, so he gave up.

    At least from Shen Zhu's point of view.

    Yin Xingzhou was left by Shen Zhu to sit in the palace, and the military affairs and government affairs were handed over to the Guo family and the Jiang family respectively. The reserve force against the Zerg was to let the old marshal start preparations, and he only brought Jiang Mi to the front line through the transition point. .

    "Do you really believe that the Zerg has reappeared?" Although Jiang Mi was sent by his father to follow Shen Zhu, he didn't really believe the news.

    Especially when he and Shen Zhu went to the place, they didn't find any trace of Zerg after searching for so many days.

    "It's better to believe what is there than not to believe what is not." Knowing that Jiang Mi is not like him knowing that the Zerg will inevitably attack the future, Shen Zhu can only say so.

    However, Shen Zhu is not surprised that Jiang Mi thinks this way, except for the older generation who still have sympathy for the Zerg, the younger generation who live a stable life can never recall the horror of the Zerg.

    Even if one knows rationally that they are scary, they will not be so dangerous.

    "It stands to reason that with the amazing fecundity of the Zerg, if there is a large army formed, how can we completely hide it?" Jiang Mi and Shen Zhu reasoned while continuing to search in the wild, "We have also explored underground, Two-thirds of the planet's surface has been searched, and if there are Zergs, it's impossible to find any trace of them." Whether it's the imprints

    after crawling or the feces after digestion and excretion, they Neither could be found.

    "Is there a mistake in the news?" Jiang Mi had to doubt without gaining anything.

    "I don't know," Chen Zhu pushed aside a bush that blocked the way, and said while walking, "Don't think too much, let's search all the places first." He also didn't know if there were

    really insects on this planet. Clan landing, can only use the most stupid way to search a little bit.

    But a few more days passed, and they still had nothing to gain.

    The two returned to the village where they had settled down again.

    Maybe it's because the battle of the mechs was too great. Most of the residents on this border planet stayed behind closed doors after Shen Zhu's arrival. Only the leaders of the village out of kindness arranged a simple place for them to stay.

    A house made of grass is definitely not very comfortable, but fortunately, the most basic rest function can still be satisfied.

    After another day of searching, the exhausted Jiang Mi collapsed on his bed, and said to Shen Zhu who was sitting at the table thinking, "I think the scouts must have made a mistake, maybe because you sent them to guard against the Zergs. So they misunderstood when they saw similar creatures?"

    Shen Zhu didn't answer.

    Of course, he couldn't guarantee that the news was true, but since he knew that the Zerg would make a comeback, he couldn't be too careful.

    Even if it's fake news, it can't be regarded as a waste of time, at least the danger of the Zerg attack is ruled out, isn't it?

    Moreover, apart from searching for traces of the Zerg, Shen Zhu actually had other purposes for this expedition.

    That's why Shen Zhu didn't let go and let Xing Duo come with him.

    As his weakness, Xing Duo would be safer staying in Emperor Star.

    And Guo Zilu, who had inquired about the good news long ago, also thought that Xing Duo was staying in the palace honestly, just like Shen Zhu.

    Therefore, on a dark and windy night, he ran to the palace, planning to deal with Xing Duo first, and then blame Shen Ce.

    But what Guo Zilu didn't expect was that no matter whether it was Xing Duo or Shen Ce, he was caught in the air? !

    The author has something to say:

    I am really here! No pigeons today! I’m so awesome (bushi

    is still there tomorrow!!! I think I can resume the daily update!!

    There are about two or three chapters left in this world, and I’m trying to finish writing the 100th chapter, obsessive-compulsive disorder ecstasy!!

    Originally scheduled I have moved the fifth world to the side story, and the last world will show the growth process of Tao and Tao Sizhao, and give an explanation to the characters. The main text of this book is about to end~ Kaixun~ Although I have been on hiatus for a longer time, I

    must I will do it without cheating!!! I will post four!!!

    And I will bring my advance receipt again. If it goes well, it will be opened in mid-June? It has something to do with this book, everyone go to collect it~ love You guys~ I’m going to write tomorrow’s update~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-05-02 21:20:35~2022-05-03 20:53:00~Thank

    you The little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles for the wife; 1 bottle for Xiao who wants to experience the quick fall of the boy's paper;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 87 7
An Xuanyu is a programmer. His biggest hobby is to design perfect programs for players to enjoy the fun of the game world.However, due to a molestat...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
122K 3.9K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253311/ http://www.7xs.org/21806/ Author: Shili Qinghuan Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-02 Latest: Chapter 210...
2.8K 110 11
Title: 我在星際爆炒怪物 Author: Fanchen Pianye Status: Completed Number of Chapters: Chapter 59 Yao Shi traveled from the end of the world to the interstella...