Dont Panic (On Hold)

By ratedchristopher

Three words was all it took and she blew it. She had one job, and that was to keep her mouth shut. He told he... More

deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
privé
trieze
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
auteurs notent
dix-huit
dix-neuf
finale
Part 2
vignt et un
vignt-deux
vingt-trois
vignt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vignt-six
vignt-sept
vignt-huit
vignt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante-deux
quarente- trois
A/N
A/N
Important

une

25.5K 914 448
By ratedchristopher

Three words was all it took and she blew it. She had one job, and that was to keep her mouth shut. He told her two words, wanna guess what it was?

          His smoke exhaled itself out his nostrils and he grew hard watching his entertainment. Her body was flawless and he loved it. None of those random acne shit, or stretch marks. Even though he didn't mind it on a woman, he loved it when women like her were flawless. Real hair, everything natural. The definition of a beautiful black woman to him was everything real nothing fake. Flicking some 20's he watched her move back onto him. His hand gripped her waist and she threw everything back onto him as he smirked of approval. He wanted her, and all he had to do was pass over some fair cash for her.

"Ill be right back." He whispered into her ear as she blushed and began back to her pole routine. He shuffled through the other men and some women in the club, just to find Amaury. Two buff men moved from in front of the door, already knowing who was entering and he stepped into his office. A spanish woman, who looked alarm quickly got dressed as he basically began to kick her out of the middle of a blow job. Amaury turned around to fix himself as Chris watched the spanish woman flaunt herself out the office. He chuckled and took a seat in front of Amaury's desk. Looking at his platinum gold Movado for the time. He didn't have much time, so he wanted to make this talk quick as possible.

"Your here? Interrupting my bitch and my blow job, what you need now Chris?" Amaury asked sitting into his spiral chair and kicking his legs up onto the desk. Smoking his pipe he waited for him to respond.

"Fou?" Chris replied. He spoke a few languages, he had to in order to keep up with foreign bitches. He didn't want them in his house cooking and speaking their language if he didn't understand what they were saying.

"Trying that french shit on me huh? Im not mad if thats what your trying to say." Amaury spoke back. He had lacked in his french translation, but automatically knew fou meant mad.

"Oui." Chris smirked widely. Being a smart ass is something he loved.

"That meant yes? Correct." Amaury replied.

Chris nodded then got down to business. "Look I want one of them dancers you got out there." He said nonchalantly. He figured if he showed less interest Amaury would say yes because he always wanted more business than Chris and his strip club.

"Describe her?" He decided tugging on his goatee.

"Thick, not too thick. Honey eyes, nice figure, straight and lengthy bronze hair. Oh and that tattoo on her shoulder, it says aimer." He had remembered.

"The bitch with love on her shoulder as some ink print? A tattoo is what you eh call it?" He shrugged.

"That one. What you say? I say couple grand."

"No, 10 grand. She brings in all my money."

"Im not paying you 10 grand for her?" He chuckled. She wasn't worth that damn much. "5 grand and thats it." Chris spat growing irritated. He didn't like to shuffle around money like it was nothing. He looked down at his watch once more.

"You've always been a scum bag boy. You aint doing nothing with this females but fucking them and selling them off afterwards. She's a keeper, Id know." He chuckled. Was he trying to imply he had fucked her? A 35 year old man fucking young woman disgusted Chris.

"Look 5 grand? Its in the Ferrari right now." He gestured throwing his pointer finger behind him.

Amaury smirked and then flicked him off. He picked up his bluetooth and placed it in his ear. "Bring me Celeste." He grumbled staring at Chris as he got onto his phone texting who ever had just captured his attention. Probably one of his side bitches. Celeste walked into the office and sat down in the chair next to Chris's they glanced at each other as she placed her hair up out of her face.

"Yes boss." She said quietly as he glared at her skin tight attire, still deciding whether he wanted to release one of his best dancers. Or bitches as he called them.

"Your fired." Amaury spoke to Celeste.

"What the fuck for! I bring in all the money!" She yelled making Chris stare at her as she fumed. He loved a sexy girl who could stand her ground.

"He's your new boss." He said making Chris grow excited inside.

"I don't even know him!?" She argued only Amaury hushed her and she sat silently.

"You won't be disappointed. Now both of you, out my office before I blow your brains out." Amaury laughed, but neither found it amusing. If Amaury wanted to kill Chris, he'd have no chance to, not the way Chris handles his business.

The two exited his office. Chris texted his assistant Jodie, to bring Amaury his money out of the car. He followed Celeste to the dressing room.

"You need something? I need to pack up my stuff." Celeste said with an attitude.

His eyes flew to the back of his sockets then back at her, biggest eye roll of the year. "Im your boss. You give me respect, I give you what you want? Simple as that right? Right." He said watching Celeste hold onto the door nob of the door.

She nodded then went into the dressing room to get her items.

"Where you going?" Tiaré basically yelled at Celeste.

"Im fired." She spat lowly. "Apparently Amaury thought it was okay to give me a new boss. Some lightskin nigga." She said putting away her makeup and outfits into a bag. She didn't specifically want a new boss, she doesn't know how these other men work their businesses. Celeste had easy shifts, but loved sleeping. She didn't want no strict shifts or rules at that.

"Well is he out there? Shit, I hate Amaury, Ill go work for the new boss! And he lightskin? Shit." Tiaré rambled on. See, Tiaré and Celeste are best friends. The type of best friends that talk about their boobs and compare each others. Thats how close they are, not the best friends who stay up all night watching movies and all that other stuff. Tiaré and Celeste aren't lesbians or bisexual, they just have that tight relationship.

"Tiaré Im not much in the mood to joke around. I just wanna go to sleep." Celeste said zipping up her bag. She wove goodbye to her best friend then exited the dressing room and followed her new boss Chris out the building.

"You got a car? Where it at?" He said eyeing her as if he wasn't going to give her a ride or anything.

"I-My friend took me here. My car is in the shop." She said crossing her arms.

"Drop the attitude and come on." He said hopping in his Ferrari. Celeste's subconscious told her to just wait for Tiaré to get off her shift and catch a ride home, but she was tired and wanted to sleep. She got into the passengers seat then closed the door, just as a petite woman came to her window making her gasp.

"Dont fucking sit there, roll down the damn window." Chris spat at Celeste. Celeste did as he said, and decided not to argue.

"Yes Jodie?" He asked. Celeste figured he mustve known her from somewhere.

"She's in my spot, how am I supposed to get back home?" Her tiny voice somehow boomed.

"Find a way Jodie. Dont you see I have places to go and people to see and someone to get to know? Goddamn your so selfish Jodie. Fuck it, your fired." He said pulling the window back up. He pressed start on the button and sped off, leaving Jodie behind and Celeste amazed.

"Do you always treat women like this?" Celeste asked.

"Your not allowed to question me." He decided speeding into the fast lane on the highway. "Tell me where you stay." He said taking out his phone to enter an address.

Celeste wasnt liking this whole new adjustment, but she didnt know which boss would be worse. Him or Amaury.

"Lombard st." Celeste replied.

"Ah. Which one?" He said putting away his phone, as he seemed familiar with the street.

"Baltimore aint that big." She replied.

"You in the city or the county? And I dont need the extra fucking attitude woman." He spat.

"County."

"I knew you aint live in the city, you too proper anyways." He mumbled.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"What part of dont question me, are you not understanding Celeste?" He questioned looking at her blank face waiting for a response.

The car ride remained silent until they pulled into a gas station. He fiddled for a hundred and handed it to her as she looked dumb founded as what to do with it.

"Never seen a hundred? Fill up my car." He said. "Im joking smile darling."

"Or what?" She challenged. He cocked his head and laughed staring ahead of him. "You must not know how I arrange, or rearrange people. You know who I am?" He asked her.

"Never seen or met you until today."

"I'm Christopher. I make the choices, you sit back and I give you the treat your deserve. Whatever is in your future for a treat is your choice. Now fill up my car." He motioned at her. "Go, come on. I dont need no gangbangers coming up to you trying to take you in." He spat. Celeste hopped out the car and slammed the door to be smart. She then went inside to pay for the gas.

"Which number and how much?" A old white man said.

"3 and 100." She said walking back out to fill up the car. Tapping on the tank, she shut it closed and got back in the car only to see him missing. "Ugh!" She groaned tossing her head back. She then felt a large hand grab her right breast making her gasp. Their breath fell onto her collar bone and the other hand gripped some of her hair.

"Scared?" He chuckled deeply in her ear. "Dont be, we just need to go over some fine rules." He said. "Understand."

"I do." Celeste said nervous as ever.

"When your with me and were around others, you talk when spoken to. Thats rule number one. Break that rule, I break your paycheck in half. Second rule, you dont talk back to me. Third, you give me what I want when I want it. Lastly, when I say these two words, you dont do the opposite alright? When I say dont panic. You dont panic. You keep your mouth shut Celeste." He groaned seductively in her ear.

"I understand." She blurted. He released everything he had a grip on of her.

"Bonne belle , il suffit de faire votre travail et je vous promets que vous récompense." He whispered to her, confusing the fuck out of her.

"Dont worry, you dont need to know what I said." He then moved his large figure back into the front seat and buckled up.

Celeste had no idea whats she was just brought into, but she didnt like this black speaking French guy at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 547 28
Cammy got in her car and drove to the cabin. He was on the porch drinking a beer. He never moved as she got out of the car. She climbed out shut the...
121K 6.4K 46
"ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪꜱ" *𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥*
181K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
5.6K 186 28
So this is obviously part 2 of another story. This is showing how Jasmines past is still coming to haunt her. See how she and Chris deal with.