Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

Por demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 35

294 11 1
Por demetriusperry

"Master! Master!!!!!"

Pino yelled out as she saw Shiki was turned into nothing but a puddle of water. While this happened, she could almost feel tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Seeing this, Weisz and Homura stood in front of her as they tried to shield her from Laguna. However, it was too late as Laguna and Pino's eyes met.

"You're crying."

The moment Laguna said this, Pino was met with the same fate as Shiki as she turned into a puddle of water on the ground. Homura and Weisz couldn't believe that something like this was possible. This man definitely had an Ether Gear, and a dangerous one at that. As Weisz walked up to Laguna, his left hand was seen with the disguise app he used earlier behind him.

"I don't really care what you're blabbering about. You just keep going on about your powers but we know your trick."

As Weisz said this, he saw Laguna walked towards him. The smirk on his face became wide when he was now face-to-face with Drakken's subordinate. However, Weisz knew he couldn't screw up here.

"All we have to do is not cry in front of you. You should know people don't cry that easi-OWWWW!!!!"

Weisz screamed in pain as he saw Laguna stepping on his foot with his stilettos. The moment this happened, Laguna noticed the tears escaping from Weisz's eyes. In just a matter of seconds, Homura saw Weisz become a puddle of water just like Shiki and Pino.

"Curses. It seems to be up to me to stop him. If only Yuuki was in fighting condition, we would most likely be in a better position."

"Only one to go. But don't worry, i'll make you into a sopping mess in no time."

"What a dangerous thing to say. Unfortunately for you, I recently shed several years worth of tears. Your trickery won't work on me."

Suddenly Homura lunged toward Laguna with her sword in hand. As the young girl swung her blade, she saw Laguna stopping it with his own blade made of water. Suddenly Homura began to slash at the man faster, only for him to parry each strike.

"You are quite the swordsman."

"........long ago, I made a promise to a friend. To become the best swordsman in the cosmos. We would duel each other and sing each other's praises. But before it happened.......my friend got sick and passed away."

"I can't believe this..."

"Fiend, you almost had m-"

Before Homura could finish her sentence, Laguna held out an Oedo Onion. When crushed, it releases allyl sulfides, which caused tears to escape from ones eyes. The moment he crushed it, tears escaped from Homura's eyes as she suddenly turned to water. Soon the man began to bottle up Shiki and his friends in separate bottles as he let a sigh escape from his lips.

"That's all of them, nothing to it. We were ordered to bring you all in alive if possible. Let's see now:the black haired boy, the swordswoman, the pink haired woman. Wait, wasn't there one more person."

"Right here, dumbass."

"Arsenal Mk1, suit up!!!!"

The moment Weisz put on his Arsenal suit, he suddenly dashed in front of Laguna and landed a punch on the right side of his face. Just as Laguna was flying back, Weisz began to modify his suit as two barrels formed on his left wrist as he fired several bullets at the man.

Seeing this, Laguna swiftly lifts up his right arm as he stopped the bullets with a wall of raging water. Afterwards, he manipulated the water to take the shape of a sword as he slashed at Weisz and managed to do some damage to his armor as a large slash mark was seen on the armor's chest piece.

"White bullets of sacred power, Vise Cannon!!"

With Laguna in his sight, Weisz produces a machine gun from his forearm plating that fires rounds of physical ammunition. However, Laguna merely blocked the shots again with a shield of water. Seeing this, Weisz reconfigures the forearm of his suit into a cannon.

"Power of darkness, born from the shadows. Lock and load! Drum Buster!!!"

"Royal power enrobed in flame-"

"Can you load your gun WITHOUT making a speech each time?!"

"I am a hero. Heroes always win. Atlas Flame."

"Everything around us is on fire."

As the fire fiercely burns, Laguna noticed that tears were beginning to fall out of his own eyes due to the smoke. While this happened, Weisz was modifying his suit again as his right arm was starting to grow bigger while two engines were seen at the end of his wrist. However, Laguna was not going to let the man have his way.

"Water Hand!!!"

Suddenly a large hand made of water was crashing into Weisz as the man thrusts his right fist forward to throw his punch. However, the modified arm wasn't holding up as it was being torn apart piece by piece.

Just as Weisz landed the final punch on Laguna, the Arsenal suit was finally shut down as it broke apart and left Weisz in his normal attire. Soon the bottles that held Homura, Pino, and Shiki broke apart as they were back to their normal selves.

"Thank goodness, you all are o-"

Before Weisz could finish his sentence, everyone looked in horror as Weisz was suddenly being electrocuted with high a voltage of electricity. The moment it stopped, Weisz fell to the ground as he was completely unconscious with foam escaping from his mouth. As Shiki looked for the person who did this, he saw a single man walking towards them.

"I would get to running if I were you. I'm in a good mood, so i'm willing to play a little game of hide and seek. Don't worry, this time, i'll be it."

~?????~
"You are........."

He couldn't feel himself being awake, yet he couldn't feel himself being asleep. Right now, Yuuki's consciousness was neither awake nor asleep. Yet, someone's voice flooded his mind whenever he was in this state. It sounded familiar, yet he couldn't put his name on it.

"You are......"

Yuuki didn't have time for this. He wanted to wake up as soon as possible. For some reason, he felt this weird sensation inside of him. Truth be told, he always felt this feeling whenever he fought another Code Breaker or when he was pushed to his limit. He couldn't find a word for this feeling. All he remembered was the outcome when he gave into this feeling. Aside from Code Breaker #1 and #2, no one could defeat him in this state. As Yuuki was slowly closing his eyes, the voice finished it's thought.

"You are my masterpiece."

~On the Edens Zero~
Various things were happening on the Edens Zero as Shiki and his group were fighting on the Belial Goer. Rebecca and Happy were flying to the colony to help the group but were caught by Sylph, the Element of Wind. Next Sister was trying to get some information out of Maria, who turned out to be a slime.

"We want the ship because it's valuable, isn't it enough to want it?"

"I've done my home work on Drakken Joe. He doesn't steal without reason plus he doesn't have a record of going around robbing ships."

"I don't know what to tell you. But after Drakken Joe had a talk with Master Noah, he started showing interest in this ship."

~With Drakken Joe~
As the man was alone in his apartment, he was thinking about the entire situation. Truth be told, things were going more smoothly than he could've ever anticipated. However, he still remembered something that Noah told him about. Something that made him want to capture the Edens Zero even more.

"He will soon appear. The boy who will hear the Voice of Life."

"Yuuki Eden and Rebecca Bluegarden. I can't wait to have you both in my grasp."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.6K 1.5K 39
Who would have thought one mistake could bring such life long-suffering? Naruto certainly didn't. ⚠️ Warning⚠️ Abusive relationship Coerce/ Rape Bon...
3.3K 91 43
(Y/N)(L/N) has always been alone. After the tragic loss of her parents, she had to find her own way to survive, and it wasn't easy. Stealing was how...
381 7 2
Hermit has a nightmare, the only way to wake up is to prevail against her trauma. Can she do it? Or will she rely on the person she trusts most to he...
249 9 10
Renaeè a young girl who have amnesia have troubled remembering her past after she was experimented on as a young girl, she managed to escape and was...