ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

20

450 32 56
By Tlovesfood

Lmao the last chapter got more comments than all the other chapters combined. Keep this energy going to let me keep up with my motivation.

Sorry if I'm being too inactive since I got into my last year of high school... I've lost a lot of readers lately but life goes on and l can't help...

Thank you to the ones still supporting my story! So here's the update.

Enjoy reading!

"Sit Still," I muttered while cleaning the blood on Jisoo's arm. She straightened her back and continued to tap her foot.

Fuck, her anxiety is kicking in.

I kept the bloodied cotton and then took a fresh cotton applying antiseptic to it.

I slowly placed the cotton on her cut and she hissed in pain, turning her head away.

Something burned inside of me.

I cleaned her wound as soon and gently as I could while she kept her face away from my direction still tapping her foot on the floor.

"Stop."

She ignored me.

"Jisoo, I said stop moving." I hiss holding her leg while her head turned to me.

She looked at me in contempt, "Can you stop being so annoying?"

I scoffed, "Says the anxious one who literally injured herself scattering a window for Salazar's sake."

"I'm not anxious," she replies. "And what I did was the only way to get out of there."

"Doesn't take away from your terrible decision-making skills." I scoff wrapping a cloth around her arm then she jerks away her arm from my hold. I ignored her and took her arm again. "There were many ways to get out of there if you used your head."

"The door was jammed, my magic wasn't working, I pushed the door, I screamed but there was no one. Not a single person heard me, V."

"You could've called me," I said not realizing the words which came out, Jisoo stared at me as I added quickly, "Or Jennie or any of the elites."

She sighs rubbing her temple, "I left my phone in the bag."

Of course, it was in her bag.

"We have to tell this to Hagrid and the elites today." I sigh wrapping up the first aid box.

But soon Jisoo holds my shoulder, "No we can't."

Scrunching my eyebrows, "What do you mean we can't? You were locked inside a bathroom which would have been closed for I don't know months or maybe years. This isn't normal Jisoo. All these pranks aren't normal."

"I know..." she says. "Just not today. I don't want to ruin their night. After all these days we're at peace. I promise I'll tell them tomorrow just not today."

I just stare at her. Can she just fuck her kindness for once?

"Promise me," she asks.

"What?"

"You won't tell anyone until I talk to them tomorrow." her eyes filled with hope. I couldn't help but gulp, this is too dangerous for me to get all close to her.

Nodding, I darted my eyes to the medicine box, placing the cloth. After getting things into the box I looked up at Jisoo who examined the place.

Obviously, she's thinking what I was thinking before I took her into this booth. The photo booth.

Insane how 4 years ago we were here but as friends. Now we're not.

Suddenly Jisoo grabbed my hand, pulling me up. I stared at her confused. What the hell is wrong with her?

"What's the time?" she asks me as my gaze consumes her face. She nods asking again and I take a look at my phone.

"15 mins till 9," she nods then pulls me again making me sit beside her on the seat. She went through my pockets but didn't find a single thing then she glanced at my confused face, "Do you have coins?"

Coins?

I nod and get three coins from my pocket.

She smiles at me and takes those placing two of them in the photo booth machine. No. I can't do this.

"Jisoo, I'm not doing this. Again." My voice came coldly, ready to get off the seat.

She clutched my Jacket tightly before I could leave, "Maybe, I want to do this. Again." I didn't dare to look into her eyes. "I'm asking for one thing. We can pretend this never happened after tonight."

I glanced into her injured arm which gripped my jacket tightly and then slowly settled beside her. I'm too weak to refuse her. "This is childish," I say lowly.

She ignored me and places the buttons. The frame appears as the machine notifies the countdown. I stared at our reflection from the screen seeing my scowled face making her scowl too. "you're so hopeless," she whispers placing her two fingers over my jaw and making my lips curve while she smiles glancing at the camera and pressing the button. "Smile!"

"Insane how you have an injured arm around my shoulder," I try to mutter between my stretched lips between her fingers.

"Shut up," she snaps and clicks for another picture.

This time she brought my hand to do my signature style V. She grinned while I tried to move his lips.

For the last picture, she tried to change positions and clicked the button but the change of position led her to slip out of the small seat. Before she could land on the ground, I quickly wrapped my arms around her making her sit on my lap.

Before I could ask if she got hurt, our eyes met and I lost it.

Her breath hitched at the proximity of our closeness. Our noses were touching, and we could feel each other's breathing while our chests almost touched. I gulped. Her touch felt sensitive. Fuck.

A flash appeared from the machine making us glance at the camera. The damage was already done.

Fuck. Shit. Damnit.

I shook away my thoughts. "Are you alright?" my voice made her glance at me and then at our position. She immediately got up.

"Yup," She nods taking the two strips of Polaroid from the machine. Ignoring my gaze she says, "We should go, the fireworks are gonna start."

I nod at her words and follow her close to the main stage. I kept examining every bit of our surroundings taking a few glimpses at every person passing through us.

I glanced at Jisoo as her lips curved into a smile when she saw the elites waving at us. Without any grudges, she walks to them with a huge smile while I just stand behind watching her interact with them. They asked her about the bandages on her hand but Jisoo told them, she got a cramp. I shook my head at her stupid reason.

Jimin noticed I was watching them, so he came holding my shoulder and giving me and drink.

"The fireworks are starting!" Rosé squeals as the colorful light sparkles over the sky.

"This is magnificent," Jimin mutters.

"Big words Jim," Jin Hyung chuckles still glancing at the sky. My lips curve up. I glance at the Hogwarts students and then the elites. The girls had their drama around each other's shoulders while we, the guys stood behind them like a barrier.

Maybe it was right to not tell them about what happened today. We would've missed this happy moment.

After the fireworks got over, all of us engaged in our conversations.

"My glass is empty." Jungkook scoffs.

"Mine too," I agree.

"So get another one, lazy asses," Jennie says walking over to Yoongi.

I roll my eyes and take the glass from Jk, "I'll get the refill."

I walk back to the drinks table and then refill both of our glasses before I sensed a tap on my shoulder. I kept the glass on the table and turned back to see Jisoo. "What-"

Instead, she placed a finger on my lips to shut me up before taking my hand and placing a strip of paper or mainly a Polaroid strip from the photo booth.

"I already have one and this other would have been a waste so here is the other one. I hope you don't throw this away." she manages to speak before babbling out "because wastage of papers means deforestation and pollution to the environment,"

I almost wanted to laugh but kept my face straight.

"Shit, just ignore what I said at the end," she mutters immediately. "But please be a good citizen and keep this instead of throwing it!" she folds my fingers around the Polaroid and then walks into the crowd.

I smile at her back as she vanishes through the crowd and then turn to fill the cups. I glance at the polaroid pocketing it safely in my jacket. She's crazy.

but now why the hell am I feeling guilty?

Dear Sooya,

It makes me feel so proud today to see you standing as a confident young woman right on her legs almost on her way to ending her journey at Hogwarts. This moment has also brought back memories of my own journey and the life lessons I learned along the way. I was only 15 when I attended my first-ever ball at Hogwarts. I know how it is to feel all over delighted and anxious at the same time moreover when you don't have a date but at least I was confident. Yes, young lady, I know you're date-less. I'm your mother for a reason and I also know you'll have the right partner on time. Just give time to yourself, everything will come over precisely. I know, because you have your Appa's genes more than mine. Your appa and you are the same people living in two different worlds haha.

Aha by that, your appa has to say something as well. He says to remember to eat and take care of your health well. Time will recover all your problems. so listen to him! Your Eomma and Appa love you a lot. We miss you.

-Lovingly, sexily yours.

Eomma

I snort while blinking away the tears in my eyes. I love and miss you both too.

Eomma's letter this morning really did penance my heart. She was really right when she said I was like my Appa. A real overthinker. Lost in my own world of weird questions. Even after everything, I can't force myself to decide if I'm a good person or not. My appa is, that's what makes me keep going thinking I'm doing the right thing.

The past circumstances, the pranks, the threats, what happened last night, everything happening right now has been a mess but this letter was really a help.

I fold the letter back in, placing it in the drawer of my desk. I sat back on my bed glancing at the box packaging Eomma sent me. Must be Kimchi.

I unfolded the final wrapping bubble wrap, slowly peeling it to see the final product inside it. My jaw dropped ajar.

What the fuck?

There was a beautiful designer gown folded in a luxurious manner. I gapped at another envelope attached to it, opening it carelessly as I read.

Your Appa warned me thousand times to not send you this beautiful gown for the homecoming ball but I had made my decision! My beautiful daughter will wear this gown and make all the girlfriends jealous of their boyfriends gawking at her.

- Yours lovingly, beautiful mother (◕‿<)

I sigh dramatically. Eomma.

Before I could write back a letter to Mom my phone vibrated making me glance at the screen.

"Meet us at the bridge in 10 mins," says the message from Lisa. I sigh keeping the letter back on the table while placing the box in the locker. I'll take care of this later. 

I stood up straight looking directly at the pinned wall of photographs I had been pinning since the day I got here. Slowly my eyes fell on the picture from last night and memories flashed back in.

How do I always manage to get myself in a situation like this? And there's always V in it?

Stupid me. Stupid him to be that close in that picture too!

I roll my eyes and stare away from the picture.

Only if it wouldn't be him, I would have passed out right after breaking the window.

I turned my gaze to my bandaged arm. I have to tell the elites soon.

"Guys, the ball is next week, and I'm freaking out already," Rosé mutters as we walk into the train. We were on our way to buy ball dresses well just them not me.

"It's going to be okay, Rosie," Jennie assures her as we sit in our seats.

"I hope so." she replies. "but I'm excited to buy the gown." she smiles settling her purse on her lap.

"What about you, unnie?" I glance at Jennie, "any gown preferences?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"sorry to burst your bubble but my mom already sent me a gown this morning so I'm here for mental support," I smirk and lean against the sear.

"Wow, so nice of you unnie," Rosé says sarcastically.

Jennie holds my hand immediately, "That doesn't mean you won't try gowns."

"Haha, very funny." I deadpanned, "Nothing's gonna happen,"

"You'll see," and she blows me a kiss.

I roll my eyes and turn to Lisa. She's been extremely silent.

The three of us glanced at each other then Rosé nods going to speak to her. "Lisaya..."

Lisa looks up from her phone unfolding her legs. "Yaa?"

"Are you okay?" Jennie asks. "You've been silent..."

Lisa parted her lips and shook her head, "It's nothing..."

I hold Lisa's hand, "Lisa it's okay to share. We know something is up."

She glanced at us then sighed nodding. "It's a guy problem."

The three of us glance at each other again, "And?"

"He asked me to the ball," She rambles out and my lips curve up and then down in seconds knowing the boys will react.

"That's extremely great!" Rosé lights up and then Jennie speaks, "But who is that guy?"

She looks at us nervously then fidgets her fingers muttering lowly, "Jungkook."

My eyes widen in happiness, "WHAT?" Jennie grins.

She nods and Rosie squeals, "That's great but why are you so nervous?" ahh, I know...

"Did you answer him, Lisa?" I ask finally making her look up. She took a second then shook her head slowly.

Shit.

*•*•*•*•*

Spoiler: Oh lord, you don't have a square dick! I'm so glad, brother.

————————————

See you in the next update ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 213 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
174K 6.3K 26
"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, "๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ!"...
1.1M 45.2K 53
โThat's good. My heart belongs to Rosรฉ anyway.โž
61.6K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.