Handsome pt.2

By loveuh90

Dave and Amaria have moved on with life but have few bumps in the road, do you think they will work through t... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
new characters
14
15
16
17
new characters

5

724 25 12
By loveuh90

-2 days later-

Amaria's POV

It's been two days since we have been home from the hospital, we were there for three days and now my baby is going to be one week old in two days. Im not gonna lie these past few days have been terrible, I don't feel like doing this mom shit and it's all because of this postpartum shit. Im not taking any medication because I don't want to become dependent on them, so instead i'm fighting this shit off head on.

I feel drained, I feel like a terrible mother and wife and I feel fat and ugly. I know it's barely even been a week and I know my situation was entirely different from a normal birth but I still felt all these things. I have been overly emotional and snappy. Everything annoys me and everything makes me cry, I miss being able to laugh and smile and I know Dave misses it too and its makes me feel like shit.

My body is still healing but on a positive note it's been healing at a faster pace than usual. I still need a lot of assistance from Dave but i'm not far off from being fully healed. I don't want to feel all these things i'm feeling at the moment but it's like I can't help it.

"Baby, you need anything before I take a quick nap?" Dave asked me peeping his head through Messiah's  bedroom door. "No I'm good" I said continuing to feed Messiah. "Okay just wake me up if you need anything" he said as I nodded and he left.

Messiah loves to eat, he doesn't like bottles much, only if his grandma's or his father is feeding him will he accept, but when he is with me he only wants it straight from my breast. I try to feed him a bottle cause my nipples be hurting but he refuses.

"You ain't had enough yet?" I ask looking down at him as he furrows his eyebrows looking up at me while continuing to breastfeed. "Aight my bad" I chuckle. A few moments later he was knocked out. I got him situated and put him in his crib before leaving out his room quietly. I walked down the hallway into our room peeping my head through the door to see Dave asleep.

I slowly made my way down the stairs as it is still painful to do so at a normal pace. Once I made it to the bottom of the stairs, I went to the kitchen to find something to cook for Dave. Im five days out, I should be able to cook and clean for my husband at this point.

I got out all the ingredients from the fridge laying it out on the counter, I got out the knives and wooden spoons, all I needed was the pot and pan but that meant I would have to bend down to reach it and I can't do that yet without Dave's help. "fuck" I mumble to myself. Whatever fuck it, let's just try and see.

I opened the cabinet door to  the pots and pans and before I could do anything I heard Dave's voice from behind me. "What do you think you're doing?" he said startling me. "Oh, I was just going to cook" I said as he shook his head. "Ari sit yo ass down somewhere, you know damn well you not supposed to be moving around doing the most cause of your stitches" he said. "But what are we going to eat for dinner?" I asked. "My moms cooked for us, there is plenty of food stored in the fridge, and even if there wasn't we would get take out, now come to bed with me" he said as I sighed and he grabbed my hands walking us to the stairs. He helped me up slowly and we made out way to our bedroom.

"Do you think I look ugly?" I ask Dave as we lay in bed together. "Ari don't ask me that stupid ass question" he said sleepily. I pulled the cover up turning my back towards him and cried silently. I felt Dave move closer to me wrapping his arms around me. "You're the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on Ari" Dave said as I sniffled. "Really?" I ask as Dave kissed my cheek. "Really, from the moment I met you all the way up until now, I have seen you in your worst but you still the most beautiful woman to walk this earth in my eyes, and don't you ever think twice about it" he said making me smile.

"Don't be comparing yourself to other people you see online baby, they out here getting surgery and shit and then be promoting weight loss green tea as if that's the reason they lost weight, all that shit be fake don't believe it" he told me as I listened and he was right..... as always. I need to be more realistic I just had a baby five days ago my body isn't going to snap back instantly.

"Now take your big ass brain to sleep" he said rolling back onto his side of the bed making me laugh.

Dave's POV

"None of this shit fits" I heard Ari groan from the closet while I laid down besides Messiah on our well made bed. I continued scrolling on my phone on instagram stalking a instagram model, ay a nigga can look, I ain't doing nothing wrong. Ari ain't let me hit when she was pregnant and it's now been two months yesterday since she gave birth to Messiah. I absolutely adore her for giving me my son but a nigga need his wife to show some attention to my boy downstairs. It's been ten months since I had pussy, I'm loosing my mind, and my hand ain't cutting it. 

I tried kissing on her and feeling on her but she doesn't want me touching her too much. It's so hard when her body be looking good as fuck, her booty be way fatter and her titties are huge, but she is insecure about all of it, she says she is 'too fat'. Sure she has a stomach that is a little big but I completely understand and don't give a fuck, she is going to loose the weight eventually. I try to reassure her in every way possible that I am still attracted to her but she won't get this stupid ass idea out of her head. 

"What the fuck got you so interested in your phone when i'm talking to you" Ari said magically standing over me scaring the shit out of a nigga. "Huh what you say?" I say trying to cover up my startleness, "I said just go without me, nothing fits me anymore, I don't have anything to wear" she pouts as I sigh closing my phone and standing up. "Ari put on a hoodie and some sweat pants on and let's go" I said as she shook her head. "I don't want to wear that" she complained. "Well I want you to wear it, hurry up before we are late" I told her as she rolled her eyes and walked her ass over to her closet to change. Today we were going to a nearby brunch place with my Pops, Mom and Ari Mom and her step dad.

"See I told yo stubborn ass, you look good" I say once she comes out of the closet and picks up a sleeping Messiah.

"Aw my poor baby so tired" Ari coos as Messiah started fussing once she picked him up. "Get the diaper bag" Ari said walking out our room. I picked up the diaper bag following behind her.

We got Messiah situated in the car after a while, since he absolutely hates car rides it always takes a while to get him to calm down. I got in the drivers seat making my way down the road. "You looks so pretty baby" I tell Ari looking over at her as she smiles. "Thank you babe" she says and goes back to scrolling on her phone. I have to make sure I tell her how beautiful she is consistently so she doesn't feel bad about herself, Ari never truly cared about the way she looked but after her pregnancy with Sariyah she changed a now its been way worse with Messiah. 

Once we arrived, I parked the car and opened the door for Ari to get out and I got Messiah out the car. We made our way to the back of the place into the private room, me and Ari don't want anybody seeing our son yet so the very few times we go out to eat we reserve a private room. Once we walked in I greeted both our moms with hugs and dapped up my pops and Ari's step dad.

"Aww he is so sweet" Ari's mom said while she held Messiah, at this point he was wide awake. "He putting on a show for y'all" I chuckle as everyone did as well. "He is a good baby though, he sleeps through the night but he don't play when it comes to his food" Ari explained. "Dave was like that too, thats why he was so chubby as a baby" My mom said. We continued to talk and eat and over all have a good time with out parents.

"I'm so tired" Ari groaned once we made it back to the penthouse. She went to Messiahs room to breastfeed him while I went to our room to kick back and chill. About thirty minutes later Ari came back into the room coming down to lay next to me. She rested her head on my chest and draped her leg over my torso, my hand immediately went to her ass grabbing a handful of it as she continued to make herself comfortable. We turned on a show we both agreed on.

"What you got these on for" I say tugging at Ari's sweatpants. "To be comfortable" Ari mumbled. "take it off" I say as Ari lifted her head up to look at me. "Why? you wanna take a shower?" she questioned with her slow ass. "I'm tryna see some ass" I said as she rolled her eyes playfully and laid her head back on my chest. "Seriously take it off" I said pulling her pants down but was only halfway successful. "Take your pants off" she said not moving. "Happily" I said as Ari got up from my chest giggling. "I was playing, what's gotten into you" she asked. "I want to fuck" I said bluntly she rolled her eyes. "But I don't want to" she said about to crawl away but I got up pinning both of her arms to the bed.

"Come on baby, you ain't miss me?" I ask hovering over her as she bit her lips looking up at me. "Of course I do" she says. "Then let's get busy" I say unbuckling my belt but she stopped me. "Can you wait a few weeks?" she said as I looked at her crazy. "Bae a few weeks? I ain't had pussy in ten months" jerking myself off isn't helping with shit. "Please just until I get my body situated" she said. "Hell nah, i'm tryna fuck you while you like this now, you ain't even looking at your body for real, you look sexy as fuck" I say as she looks up at the celling contemplating it. 

I leaned down kissing her neck and sucking on it, I know how much she likes this shit. "Daveee" she whines. "You know you want to" I mumble while lifting her hoodie up and attaching my mouth to her nipple making her moan. I know this shit turn her all the way on. "Baby" she moaned. "Wait can you taste the milk?" she asked me as I looked up at her chuckling. "Yeah I can" I say as she squeals hiding her face behind her hands. "It's sweet" I say tasting some more before she shoved me off of her. "You're nasty" she laughs.

"Baby I promise, three weeks just so I can try to work on myself and feel confident, then you can do whatever you want to me" she said as my eyes grew large. "Anything?" I question as she giggles. "Anything" she repeats making me rub my hands together happy. "Aight bet im fucking you in your ass" I say as she gasped and her mouth dropped. "what wait no, anything except anal" she said as I shook my head. "Hell no, you said anything, best believe I'm putting those cuffs on you too" I say as she whines. "And this why you the best wife" I say kissing her lips before getting off of her and buckling my shit back. I made my way to my closet changing into some gym clothes so I could get my mind off Ari's pussy, cause a nigga got blue balls at this point.

-the next day-

"You got it nigga?" I ask Otis over the phone. "Yeah I'm outside, text me when you're ready" he says and just before I could say anything Ari walked in the room with Messiah baby talking with him. I immediately ended the call, she looked over at me suspiciously before looking back at Messiah as he cooed. 

"You are so handsome my baby" she coos laying him on the bed as he laughs looking up at her. "Mama go get changed real quick" I say as she looks over at me confused. "Why?" she asks. "Uh- I- I was thinking we could all go to the park" I lie.

Ari has on a flow house dress, she usually wears tight fitting clothes but she is being insecure about her stomach so everything she wears now is loose, I ain't mind though cause that ass still poking.

"The park? its too hot outside" she says. It's May right now so we basically in summer. "Come on then we can get some food to eat" I say as smiles at the mention of food. "You want to go to the park papa?" she asks Messiah as he laughs at her cluelessly. "Okay fine" she says getting up to get changed.

Ari finally came out the closet changed in a sundress cause she really thought we going to the park when in reality we was going down to the garage

"You look good mama" I say once she walked over to us. "Thank you bae" she said placing a quick peck on my lips. I got up from the bed picking up Messiah and putting him in his carrier. Ari got the diaper bag and we made our way to the elevator all the way to the underground garage.

Okay before we get in the car I need you to put these on, I say handing her a blindfold, she looks at me skeptically but does as I say.

once she puts it on I lead her to where Otis was standing. "Dave, I don't like this" she says uneasy. "It's okay I got you just one more step and then take off your blindfold" I said. "Okay" she said taking a step forward then taking off her blindfold. She looked in front of her before looking back at me and taking a double look before gasping and screaming. "What the fuck, omg are you serious?" she says looking back at me as I nod chuckling. "Here baby" I say passing her, her new keys to the newest Range Rover.

She ran over to me jumping one me as I caught her and she started kissing all over my face. "You're the best husband ever" she says before kissing my lips passionately. "Go look inside" I tell her putting her down and passing her the keys, she wasted no time getting in a looking inside. "Omg baby this is so nice" she says in awe of the car. 

"I love it, but what's it for? I don't even know how to drive" she says the last bit laughing. "Well now you have a reason to learn how to drive" I say. "And this is your push present you was bugging me about" I add as she looks at me with wide eyes. "I was expecting a new bag or some shit like that, not a whole new whip" she says looking back in the car. "Yeah well your ass spoilt" I chuckle. "Im not spoilt" she says sheepishly before laughing, "Okay maybe a little" she says and goes back to admiring the range. 

I know she been going through a lot with post partum, she tries to brush a lot of what she is feeling because she wants to be a good wife and mother. She also was going through it too when she was pregnant with Messiah, I want to show her that she really deserves this plus a million times more. 

I been planned this shit before she brung up the whole push present conversation, I just wanted to mess with her a little.But I knew it wasn't that deep to her if she was not going to get a gift Plus the car hadn't came out yet so I had to wait until now. "Thank you baby" she says wrapping her arms around my neck kissing my lips. "You deserve it ma" I say wrapping my arms around her waist. 
--------

Sorry this isn't the best ending, promise to make the next chapter better! 

what are your opinions on Ari's post partum? 

how about Dave looking at Instagram models? is it that deep? 

make sure to comment, share and vote and ill see all my lovelies in the next chapter xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51K 50
Faith and Dave both want a relationship, but aren't eager in taking that step with anyone. Faith feels she is unworthy of love and Dave thinks he doe...
74.8K 3.7K 45
They were best friends in high school. They always had mad love for each other but they never fell through. After being separated for several years...
528K 20.6K 47
Dave and Goddess are back with more drama then ever. Will they stay together or be torn apart? SEQUEL TO MORE THAN EXPECTED
42.8K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...