+~My bunny~+ [könig x oc x gh...

By colbysbae3214

Love is something you cherish and hold onto for as long as you can. Thats something bunny didn't understand s... More

Résumé
Task Force 141
Pretty
Phillips
Jealousy
König
A/n
Dad?
New recruit
Old love
A/N PLEASE READ
Fuck
Another A/N sorryyy
Two
A/N
Confusing
no more, please
A drug...?
No way out
A/N
Noah
wow
READDDD
Deinos
You dont beleive me...?
A/N!!

I found you

378 7 0
By colbysbae3214

      My eyes widen, I look at the ground. my hands shake slightly, it had been over a year sense I had last seen them. "when." I look up, letting out a shaky breath. "a week or two." he folds his hands and sets them in front of the file. he lets out a small 'oh' and reaches into his pocket and pulls out an envelope, "there is about 300$ in this envelope, go buy a dress and and some other essentials, its a formal party so something nice please." he husks out, I let out a huff and take the envelope. "ill go out tomorrow."

       there was a small town nearby with a few nice stores, about 13 miles away. I walk out of his office and went to my room and took a shower.
{-the next day-}
I wake up to the sound a loud buzzing, I reach over and press stop on the top of my alarm. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look over at the clock and it's 7:00 o'clock. I thought about the last time I had seen ghost, the intimate moment we had shared before everything went down. Felt my eyes water, a pit in my stomach forming as I took a deep breath. I wondered how he was, did he still think about me?

I stand up from my bed and I let my arms fall limp at my sides, suddenly feeling numb.

I walk over to my closet and pull out some dark green cargo pants and a black tank top with a hoodie. It was going to be a cool day to today so nothing super revealing.

I treaded my way over to the bathroom and look into the reflection, I hadn't looked in a mirror for quite a while due to how self conscious I had felt. Body dysmorphia does some shit to you. I looked over my body. My arms were weighted with muscle, more muscle than I had probably ever had. I looked over my legs, the last time I had seen my legs they were lanky and weak but now they also had more muscle than I had ever had, but they still had the marks of self inflicted scars ridden all over them from the time I had been taken, stolen. And before that. There were some non self inflicted ones, ones I had gotten from Combat. Next was my stomach, I had a little bit of fat over them to keep me warm in the winter. A long scar made it's way from my love handles to right under my chest, I had gotten that one from las almas, when I had gotten stuck in a shop and almost died because of how deep it had gone. I looked over my face, small scars made there way all along my cheek bones and above my eye brows, some of then I had gotten from my brother when I was little. I looked older but that's probably because I am, I'm about 27. Climbing the latter to 30.

I finally looked away from my body and decided to focus on what I wanted to do with my hair, I went with French braids that started at the top my head and made there way down to rest on the tops of my shoulders. I liked French braid, especially when there were a few baby hairs sticking out of my scalp that gave it some character.

I got dressed and made my way out of the depressing room and went to go see if there was a car or truck I could use to make my way to the small town a few miles from here. I found a shiny black SUV and hopped in and started to drive.

The drive there was beautiful, the landscape made me feel calm, peace made its way through my entire body. Giving me serene chills.

I got to the small suburban town, picking a boutique that I fancied. I parked the car a street down, once I got out a gust of wind hit me and once again I felt at peace.

I started to walk down the cracked side walk, looking into the coffee shop that seemed quiet. I passed it and decided to go into it after I picked out my outfit and accessories. Once I got to the boutique I walked in and a sweet cent filled my nose, I walked around for a bit until I saw the perfect dress, a slim fit halter top Black Dress with a loose neck line and a thigh slit that had an open back with a string of diamonds that went to about halfway down my back. It accentuated my curves, it came with almost see through black gloves that came up to my elbow crease. I had found a pair of black velvety heels that had a chunky platform with a strap at the top witch was lined with small gems. I had also found a purse that would fit a small gun and a lipstick.

I tried it on and wow...just wow. It made me look amazing, better than I had in so long.

I went up to the cash register with a short old women, I paid for the dress and I had about 100 dollars left to go buy some makeup and some curlers. While I was at the boutique I had bought some cute dangly diamond earrings.

-back at the base-

Once I got back to the base I went straight to my room to hang up the beautiful dress and store the earrings in a special place so they wouldn't get broken.

-a week later-

I was called into Noah's office and once again I was stood at the foggy looking glass door. I knocked and I was told to come in. "Riley!" He said with a wide smile, I gave a small smile back and walked into the cozy office. "You said you wanted to see me?" I asked holding my hands behind my back, "ahh, yes I did." He took a deep breath, "we are leaving tomorrow get your bags packed, also. Make sure you have the dress and whatever you need read cause once we get there you need to change. Make sure you do whatever you need to do for your hair and you won't have time to do your makeup to do that before the flight" I nodded, "you will only have time to get your dress on." I nodded again, "your dismissed"  I walked out and went to go get my bags or should I say bag packed.

I got the room and stuffed my issued uniform into the bag and rolled my dress neatly and carefully placed it into the bag. I got ready the makeup and took a shower. Once I got done with my shower I went straight to bed.

The next day I woke up bright and early so I could get my makeup done and put in the curlers, for my makeup I went with a Smokey eye and  and a decently sized outer and inner wing. For my lips I went with a deep red mate shade, I made sure I would stay so I put some powder on my lips and some setting spray. I put my hair in curlers, so once I got there I could take them out and but my hair in a black claw clip, with my bangs hanging out.

-on the flight-

I had a ragging head ache from the curler, it was so uncomfortable laying my head on the headrest, I could feel the velcro digging into my scalp every time I put pressure on my head. 'God can't this flight be over' i thought to myself. And soon enough I felt the small jilt of the aircraft hit the ground, I thanked the god or gods above for ending the suffering I was in.

We were let off and I was taken to a little shack with a long floor mirror so I could get into the dress and do my hair quickly and touch up my makeup.

Once I was in the dress I looked over the reflection that stood in the mirror. I looked fucking hot. I kinda wanted ghost to be there so he could see me, see how beautiful I looked.

I walked out and I saw Noah look up and down my body, I felt oddly uncomfortable under his gaze so I walk over to the SUV and climbed in. He fallowed suit and sat in the drivers seat and looked in the rear view mirror,"you look absolutely stunning" he smiled and shook his head in disbelief, "what you think I can't look hot" I ask tilting my head. He just chuckled and started to drive.

"You going to have to walk a little bit but it isn't far." He gestured to the large building that  was covered from top to bottom in windows. I opened my mouth and let out a small laugh.

I got out of the car and started walking, picking up my dress so it wouldn't drag on the floor. Once I was in front of the large opening I was stopped by a suited man, "no date?" He asked curiously, I shook my head and replied,"no I'm all on my lonesome." I gave a genuine smile. He steps to the side and let's me walk through. Once I was in my mouth was agape, there was a large hanging chandelier, hung with  Fluorescent crystal lights. I looked over the ballroom and spotted a bar and who stood by the was the guy we were supposed to capture and take into questioning.

I walked over and smiled at the bartender while raising my hand slightly, he walked over to me, "what can I get for the beautiful lady." He looks deep into my eyes,"just a-" i was cut off  by a tender voice, "we'll have a glass of your finest champagne." The bartender nodded and  went to go get us the beverage, "how'd you know." I asked and looked over to the man, "intuition I would say." I chuckled and looked down for a second, then looked back up, "you my, sir have very good intuition."

The bartender came back with the two glasses of champagne and handed them to us, I thanked him. " would you care to join me?" He gestured over to the large sofa that had a few people littered around it. "Of course I would." I followed him to the sofa and sat down on the arm rest whilst I crossed my legs and lent on the hard wood that was the back of the couch or sofa. Whatever you want to call it.

We talked for a bit when out of the corner of my eye I saw him..

(A/N) OOOOO SHES IN DEEP SHIT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 1 25
This is a COD story. Your a demi dog working along with task 141. Will love end the group or will he forget you ever exsisted?
7.9K 123 14
Simon (Ghost) Riley x Fem!reader ----- (y/n) was a rookie rising to the top quickly setting her rank and showing her skills through combat and leadin...
73K 1K 22
When ghost and you get placed on task force 141 together you never expected that a one night stand before getting injured and being forced to leave w...
67.6K 1.6K 42
A promising 26-year-old Female recruit is transferred from her old base to join Taskforce 141. After losing her lover as he was KIA she has PTSD, lea...