There Is Always A Boss Who Wa...

By ZhouBei

Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitel... More

There Is Always A Boss Who Wants To Spoil Me
Arc 1 : Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Arc 2 : Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Arc 3 : Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Arc 4 : Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Arc 5 : Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
[Extra] Arc 6 : Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 38

1K 34 7
By ZhouBei

Chapter 38 Si Sheng

    Su family.

    Su Kairui and Su Ruihao walked into the house one after the other.

    The Su family couple are sitting on the sofa.

    The two came forward to say hello.

    Seeing Su Kairui approaching, Su's father frowned and asked him, "What happened to Xiaozhu today? How did I hear that he was going to jump off the building?" There was

    no concern in the words.

    Su Kairui frowned and said: "Yes, but he didn't jump, so he finally persuaded him to come down."

    Although he didn't persuade him to come down.

    Thinking of Shen Zhu's words and attitude towards him, Su Kairui felt a little uncomfortable.

    Plus Qin Zhao...

    He is no stranger to Qin Zhao.

    The two are about the same age, and both are descendants of well-to-do families. They have been compared with each other since they were young.

    Eight years ago, Qin Zhao didn't listen to his father, insisted on leaving the family business, insisted on going outside to open an entertainment company, and Qin's father was so angry that he almost had a stroke.

    During that time, Su Kairui heard many gossip about Qin Zhao, all of whom felt that he was so ambitious, with high-mindedness and low-handedness.

    It is so easy to start a company from scratch, let alone in the capital-oriented entertainment industry.

    Su Kairui also looked down on him in his heart.

    Unexpectedly, in just five years, Yunxing Entertainment was really established by Qin Zhao.

    Then three years later, that small company that was disliked by everyone back then has become a leading company in the entertainment industry today.

    Those who used to look down on Qin Zhao now find it difficult to see Qin Zhao.

    Su Kairui, who is at the same age, is still practicing in his own company.

    As for taking over Su's father's position? It is estimated that it will take another ten or twenty years at least.

    The ever-existing sense of competition suddenly became stronger, and Su Kairui strengthened his inner thoughts even more.

    However, thinking of Qin Zhao's glance, he somehow felt that he had been seen through.

    Feeling a little uneasy in his heart, he excused himself from being uncomfortable, turned around and went upstairs, and went back to his room to stay.

    Su Ruihao, who was left behind, sat down beside Su's mother aggrievedly, and asked a little sadly: "Have you seen it?" "

    Yeah." Su's mother nodded, and asked a little sadly, "He really Say you want to leave the Su family? Do you want to change your surname back to Shen?"

    After all, it is a child raised by oneself, and anyone would be sad if someone bluntly said "no more".

    Hearing this, Su Ruihao lowered his head and blamed himself in frustration, "It's because I didn't do well enough to persuade Xiaozhu to come back." "

    It's not your fault." Mother Su patted Su Ruihao's head, and quickly comforted her , "How could this be your fault? It's Xiao Zhu's child who is too much, and I'm also to blame for spoiling him since he was a child." At first, she thought that her youngest son didn't need to inherit the family business, so she obeyed

    Su's father and left him alone. Here comes the temper.

    Who would have thought that she would develop such a self-centered temperament. Not to mention being ignorant, but also pampered and self-willed to the point of being ungrateful.

    After all, it's not their own, and it's estimated that there is no way to get close again.

    For her now, what is more important is the recovered Su Ruihao.

    So she comforted Su Rui and said, "There's no other way, maybe it's just that the Su family's fate with this child has come to an end." As she said that, Su's mother even winked at

    Su's father.

    Father Su understood, and also comforted him: "It's okay, don't think too much, you can go up and rest too." "

    Okay." Su Ruihao agreed.

    Although Su's father was also very close to him, for some reason, he was always inexplicably afraid of Su's father, so he became closer to Su's mother.

    As if knowing that he was still a little nervous, Mother Su thoughtfully went upstairs with him, leaving only Father Su downstairs.

    After a while, Su Kairui came down from upstairs again.

    After thinking about it, he still felt that he should tell Father Su about Qin Zhao.

    Sure enough, after listening, Father Su frowned.

    "You mean, Xiaozhu and Qin Zhao have known each other for a long time? And they look familiar?" "

    Yes, judging from his behavior, he trusts Qin Zhao very much, and his attitude towards me is also a bit strange." Su Kai paused Suddenly, I asked Su's father, "Dad, do you think Xiaozhu will know us..." "

    Maybe, he seems to be smarter, but it doesn't matter if he knows." Su's father looked at him, "Get close There is a way to get close, and there is a way to get distant, do you understand?"

    Hearing this, Su Kairui nodded slowly.

    "As for Qin Zhao..." Su's father frowned and paused for a moment, and then continued, "You shouldn't care too much. He was brought into the entertainment circle by Qin Zhao, so it's not surprising that the two knew each other. That's right, but he doesn't need to force himself to stand up for a tainted artist under his command, what he did today should be because he didn't want Yunxing to get killed."

    Su Kairui had seen the interaction between the two when they were together.

    Although he didn't quite agree with this, but after thinking about it, he felt that what Su's father said was right, so he didn't bother anymore.

    He said to Su's father, "Dad, I think the entertainment industry still has great prospects." Su's father asked, "You     also

    want to learn from Qin Zhao and start an entertainment company?"

With the recent wind on the Internet, I think it should be feasible.”

    Su's father nodded and said approvingly: "You can try it. If it goes well, Ruirui's career will progress, and the Su family's reputation will be improved. If necessary, you can use Xiaozhu's reputation." "I know.

    " "

    "Okay, since you have this idea, go ahead and do it boldly. Dad supports you." "

    Okay, thank you Dad."

    After that, the father and son discussed some relevant details and finally finalized the matter.

    Yunxing Entertainment has a large scale, but the artists under it are expensive and not expensive.

    An office building, which not only has studios and training rooms, but also has many artist dormitories.

    In addition, some artists with the highest contract level also have their own offices in the building.

    The 27th floor belongs to actor Si Sheng.

    Si Sheng, stage name, real name Lin Xuxuan, came out of the entertainment circle at the age of 16 because of his young but handsome appearance. After being discovered by a scout, he played the leading role in a youth campus movie directed by Zou, and became an instant hit.

    It has been 12 years since his debut. At the age of 28, he is already a three-gold actor, and he has naturally become one of Yunxing Entertainment's ace artists.

    With such a status, it is of course a breeze for him to call his assistant and call a small, black and red idol star.

    Si Cheng thought proudly in his heart.

    The person in the main system who is too upright, even though he was stuffed into the small world, insisted on letting him grow up again with his body, his abilities were also sealed, and he was not even given a back door.

    Moreover, he didn't even tell him the identity of the master god who will time travel, but only told him during the daytime that the master god had crossed, and then he couldn't be contacted anymore!

    Fortunately, he was resourceful enough to find Si Zhao early on and wait by his side.

    Sure enough, using Qin Zhao, he knew Shen Zhu's identity immediately.

    What surprised him even more was that he was actually the senior of Lord God in this world!

    To this, Si Sheng just wanted to say: Cool!

    The upright main system probably still thinks that the purpose of his lower realm is really to monitor the master to complete the task.

    work hard?

    Oh, it doesn't exist.

    The main purpose of the main god to go down to the realm is just because of boredom, why does he have to work so hard?

    Of course he came down to give Si Zhao and the two of them a good time!

    Finally, one time, Lord Lord God and Si Zhao all sealed his memory and ability, of course he had to take the opportunity to stand up and call the shots!

    Although most of his own abilities are sealed, he is still stronger than Si Chao who only has fragments!

    In other words, Qin Zhao is still his boss now, so it's not easy to start yet.

    After he squatted down to the Lord God, hehe, he must avenge all the revenge that Si Zhao pushed away from the Lord God all these years!

    Still want to chase Lord Lord God? You are so beautiful!

    What's more, by mistake, he, who became an entertainer just to get close to Si Zhao, was able to show off his power in front of the Lord God as a senior!

    After he saves the picture of the Lord God obeying him, serving tea and pouring water, squeezing his shoulders and beating his legs every day, when he returns to the God Realm, he will be the most powerful figure among the sub-gods!

    My God, the world is simply too good to be true!

    Si Cheng was daydreaming when the knock on the door happened.

    He who was lying on the sofa waiting for guests just now sat up straight, put on a posture of sitting upright, coughed twice, and raised his voice: "Come in." It seems that

    the person who imagined the smirk just now was not him Same.

    Assistant Xiao Zhou, with black-rimmed glasses, pushed the door open and entered.

    After entering the door, he subconsciously staggered his body, blocked the door for Shen Zhu, and welcomed him in.

    This is just politeness, basic politeness, not bowing down for beauty!

    Xiao Zhou said to himself.

    Shen Zhu nodded to express his thanks to Xiao Zhou, and then became so fascinated by the poor straight boy Xiao Zhou.

    Then he walked in, and sure enough, he saw Si Cheng's iconic pair of peach blossom eyes inside.

    Unlike Shen Zhu, Si Cheng did not travel through other people's bodies, but an identity specially fabricated by the main system for him.

    Therefore, although this body's real name is not Si Cheng, its appearance is exactly the same as Si Cheng.

    Peach blossom eyes are naturally romantic and freehand. When squinting at people, they are not sharp, but have a hint of temptation.

    And his facial features are handsome and suave, his outline is not overly resolute, but he is also full of masculinity, and he is also a representative figure who has made his way in the entertainment circle by relying on his looks.

    When Shen Zhu had completely walked in, Si Cheng winked at Xiao Zhou, motioning him to go out.

    Although he was a little bit reluctant, but it was work after all, Xiao Zhou didn't hesitate for a second, and then withdrew.

    In the blink of an eye, there were only the two of them left in the office.

    In his mind, Shen Zhu was still asking 998: 【Are you sure it's Si Sheng? complete? ]

    He also suffered from PTSD by Si Zhao.

    998 checked it again and said: [sure, I checked it three times. 】

    Three little bachelors sprouted from the light ball.

    [Since the soul is intact, it must be the main system that let him in. ]

    Shen Zhu sighed in his heart, that is, Si Cheng, a clingy person with a bad mouth, can actually grind that main system to the point of letting go.

    [But why did he come down? Are you free? ]

    [I don't know, wow, why don't you ask him? 】

    [He didn't seal the memory? 】

    【No. 】

    No wonder Xiao Zhou was sent out, it turned out that he had a memory.

    Is something wrong?

    So, just as Shen Zhu wanted to ask Si Cheng what he was doing here, he saw Si Cheng suddenly lifted his foot, raised his legs, and sank loosely into the back of the sofa. He casually pointed at the water dispenser in the corner and ordered him to say : "Go, pour me a glass of water first."

    With a high-spirited posture and a triumphant tone.

    The author has something to say:

    main system: integrity? Oh, it doesn't exist.

    Small tips:

    PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Refers to a period of time after a traumatic event, under the influence of related stimuli, repeatedly recalling the traumatic experience and reliving the painful feelings at that time.

    I’m afraid that some babies don’t know, so I will briefly mention it~

    babies! The author is finished! It was released wow Kaka, but there is still class in the evening, I will read everyone's comments after I get home, so jiu(づ▔3▔)づ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 143 9
Offline Reading After transmigrating into a villain, take the fine line Author: Instant Noodle Sausage Jun Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2...
17.9K 436 17
https://m.shubaow.net/241/241137/ Author: I don't know Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-03-25 Latest: Chapter 90 BL finished 332,000 read now a...
277K 8.1K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/128/128778/ Author: Willow Chuidi Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-06-02 Latest: Chapter 212 Sentinel Guide (Extra) Dan...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...