Warhammer 40k FanFiction: Whi...

De KARABASJASZ

The article discusses the Baruel a faction of the God of Machines, also known as the White Mechanicum or Arch... Mais

[Part 01] What is the Baruel Cult of The God-Machine?
[Part 02] History of White Mechanicum
[Part 03] Doctrines and Beliefs
[Part 05] White Mechanicum's Ties to The Empire
[Part 06] Technoculus Kaldrok - Abbot of The Baruel Cult of The Machine God
[Part 07] Baruelian Magic

[Part 04] The Death Cult of The White Mechanicum

21 1 0
De KARABASJASZ

By far one of the most gruesome differences between the White Mechanicum and the other sects of the Tech Priests of the Mechanicus Brotherhood is the approach to life after death and the burial of the human body. The third priestly division, called the "Death Cult" or "Burial Cult," deals with matters related to the ceremonies of the dead.

According to the rituals of this cult, the head of the deceased is separated from the rest of the body and transferred to a special chapel, where it is kept. The chapel is believed to be a place of great power and the final resting place of the deceased priests and acolytes of Baruel. According to the funerary cult of the White Mechanicum, it is the head that is the most sacred part of the body, containing the individual's consciousness and soul. The Tech Priests of Baruel believe that by preserving the head, the souls of the dead can be summoned. Each skull is treated as a relic that makes it possible to transcend the barriers of mortality.

The chapel of the dead is cared for only by priests of the priestly and scientific-medical divisions, who have the exclusive right to handle the dead and perform funeral rituals. They spend many hours praying and performing the rites involved in preparing the body of the deceased for burial. Their distinctive square collars and scapulars, adorned with symbols of death, make them easily recognizable.

To those outside the cult, the practice of preserving heads may seem frightening and disturbing, but to the White Mechanicum it is a sacred tradition that ensures that the legacy of their deceased brothers and sisters will last forever.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.2K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
The Real Ram De TJ_Croft37

Ficção Científica

1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
11.1K 291 14
Ink gets whisked off into another multiverse and error is freaking out, trying to find ink. And yea it's a mha crossover. I also have a discord serve...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...