stay (jenna ortega x female r...

By alex_kesa

"Her fingerprints made up the figure of my soul, imprinted and scarred, so it would be no one else's to ever... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n

chapter 17

1.1K 41 10
By alex_kesa

Jenna's POV

I had just got home from my last day of the acting program, sad yet grateful that it was over. I was ready to go straight to my couch and collapse, and fall asleep instantly. My enticing plan was put on hold when I heard a few knocks on my door. I stopped walking towards the couch and turned right back around to where I had just come from. I opened the door blindly and was greeted with Y/n standing on the other side. I didn't get the chance to say hello before she grabbed my face and kissed me like it was the last thing she'd ever do. I kissed back with a smile forming on my lips.

"I've been waiting all day to do that." She said once she pulled away.

"I missed you." I grinned.

"I missed you more." She replied back. I initiated another kiss, not getting enough of her lips on mine.

"Wanna come in?" I asked, pulling away suddenly.

"I totally would, but I have to go do something." She looked at me as if she were scared of my reaction.

"Like what?" I crossed my arms, and she could hear the disappointment in my voice.

"Doesn't matter." Y/n brushed off. I must have worn my emotions on my face, because she cupped my cheeks affectionately.

"Stoppp! Don't make this difficult for me by looking sad!" She whisper-yelled while gently shaking my face. I rolled my eyes.

"Well what's so important that you won't hang out with me?" I asked softly. I sounded totally pathetic, and it was making me cringe on the inside. But I didn't care.

Y/n looked away from me, and jittered around in place, as if she were holding back something she wasn't supposed to tell me.

"Just...be at my house in an hour." She blurted out. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

She grabbed my pinking with hers and held our hands up as she promised. She kissed her side of her hand before giving me a quick peck.

"Bye Ortega!" I watched as she bolted down the steps of my apartment, leaving as abruptly as she appeared.

It was my last day in Athens, and I was suppressing a cry that I had been holding in ever since I started counting down the days. I didn't want to leave on a sad note, yet the thought of leaving Maddie and Eddie knowing it was likely I was never going to speak to them again broke me.

I got to spend two more days with Y/n, as we planned on taking a trip to one of the islands as a last getaway before I left for good. She had come up with the idea, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the last 48 hours than with her.

Ever since we got back from Galaxidi yesterday afternoon, we've been inseparable. My last day of school was the first time we've been apart in days, and I missed her like crazy during those hours. I didn't want to spend a minute without her if I could help it, as I knew I would appreciate it later. I would've done anything for time to stop completely, so I could spend the rest of my life with her and this dreamy city and not have to worry about us ever being apart.

But for now, I was watching the clock, waiting for the 60 minutes to pass.

I left a few minutes early, as I couldn't bear to waste another minute without Y/n. I practically ran out the front door and jumped down the stairs to my bike. I hopped on and pedaled down the boulevard hastily, speeding towards her house on the uneven pavement. It was a little past dusk as the overcast sky was barely visible, and the street lamps glowed damply in the streets. I appreciated even the street and the night atmosphere of Plaka, knowing soon I wouldn't be able to bike manically around it again.

My bike screeched to a stop at the entrance of the garden, and I kicked the kickstand down and leaned it next to the cobblestone gate. I passed through the stone arbor and made my way to the door. I gave three apprehensive knocks, and heard scuffling of feet on the other side. The door swung open to reveal Y/n standing there with a smile.

"Hi." She said happily.

"Hey." I replied with a smile. She took a step to the left, which revealed a view of her mom cooking multiple items at once, and Maddie and Eddie sitting at the table in conversation.

"Surprise." She said softly. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"What's happening?" I asked, looking into the room.

"Oh hey Jenna! Come in darling, food's almost done!" Her mom yelled from the kitchen while stirring something in a pot.

"We wanted to all have dinner before we leave tomorrow." Y/n explained after her mom's greeting.

"Awh, how sweet." I said, flattered by the gesture. She took my hand and pulled me inside, and the smell of freshly cooked food flooded my nostrils. The TV played in the background of the living room, and soft music occupied the kitchen. We walked towards the table, and it wasn't long before Maddie and Eddie noticed us.

"Jenna!" Maddie yelled excitedly and jumped up from her seat. She crashed into me with her arms outstretched, embracing me in an overwhelming bear-hug.

"Hi Mads." I chuckled at her enthusiastic welcoming.

"Oh Jenna, I've missed you." She mumbled into me. She pulled away and cupped my face.

"I hate that you have to leave. I'm going to miss you so much." She curled her lip sadly.

"I know, me too. I'm gonna miss you bunches." I agreed with her, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Children, dinner's ready!"  Y/n's mom yelled from the kitchen. I watched as she untied the apron from around her waist then rubbed her hands together. She counted each dish that was steaming from the countertop, making sure she got everything.

"Okay, should be good!" She yelled excitedly. She turned her attention towards me expectantly.

"Come here, kid." She pulled me into a tight hug, and her motherly touch made me miss my mom.

Everyone filled their plates to the brim with food, and we all gathered at the table. Conversation began to flow easily, as we all exchanged stories about each other, like a dysfunctional family. The sound of laughter and the metal utensils clinging together filled the room as we enjoyed our meal, ignoring the fact that this would be the last time all of these same people would ever be in the same room together again.

It was supposed to be a happy feeling, but the anguishing thought that I was hopelessly leaving tomorrow gnawed at me. I don't want to go were the only words that my brain allowed to occupy my thoughts, and they repeated, ringing through my mind in a continuous cycle all night. This prevented me from appreciating the moment and soon-to-be memory, and I cursed at myself for it.

"I better not hear any of you fucking tonight. Especially you two." Y/n's mom glared at Maddie and Eddie, and they stopped walking up the stairs.

"Yes ma'am!" Eddie yelled. He then turned to Maddie, who was on the step with him, then giggled.

"Great." Y/n grumbled from the bottom of the staircase. I laughed and followed her upstairs.

Maddie and Eddie escaped to the guest bedroom right beside Y/n's, and there was no doubt what they were going to be doing next.

I stifled another laugh at the thought as Y/n and I entered her bedroom. I closed the door behind me, then joined her as she sat down on the windowsill, just as she did the first night I was over. Her room was illuminated by only the street lights flooding in from the windows, and the crisp night air made the curtains tilt in the breeze.

Our feet hung out the window and kicked against the concrete wall, as we enjoyed just the presence of each other. I felt the gentle and cautious feeling of her hand lay on top of mine. The small gesture caused me to look up at her with a soft smile, and I saw she was already smiling at me. I closed the small gap between us, and the soft touch of her lips made all of my worries go away, just for a second. I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers.

"I'm so in love with you." I said with honesty.

"I bet I'm more in love with you." She teased and crinkled her nose at me.

"No chance." I replied back, shaking my head slightly. She leaned in and kissed me once more, and all I could think about was how I would ever be able to live without her.

"God, we wasted so much time."  She remarked after she pulled away. We both gazed out to the street in front of us. She shook her head.

"I wish I could go back to the very first day we met. I would've scooped you up so fast. Even though you may not have liked me that much." Y/n nudged my shoulder at the last part. I smiled.

"I wish I knew. I so would have kissed you that night at the Parthenon." I admitted.

"Damn it, Ortega." She said jokingly between clenched teeth.

"I know." I replied back, playing along.

We sat in silence, with my head resting on her shoulder. I consumed the flowery scent radiating off of her like it always did, cherishing it and repeating the detail of the smell so I would be able to remember it. I recounted every detail about her- the way her hair flowed, the way her eyes glinted, the way her nose curved perfectly, the way there was nothing more gentle than her lips, and the way just her words were enough for a lifetime of contented love. I repeated the image and intricate detail of her in my head until it would be engraved, and her mark on me would be infinite. Her fingerprints made up the figure of my soul, imprinted and scarred, so it would be no one else's to ever have. I was hers for the remainder of time, for every lifetime, for every universe. There was only one of her fingerprints, one of her, one of her soul, and it only connected with mine.

"What do you say we pull an all-nighter?" Y/n suggested, breaking the quiet. She smiled mischievously, just as she always did when she had a rebellious idea.

I don't know why, but seeing her grin like that was my breaking point for the bottled up emotions I repeatedly pushed away. The reality of my life came crashing down on me, as I knew this was my last time ever being in Plaka. I would never walk or bike these streets again, never smell the mixture of coffee and cigarettes at Melina's, and never see these people I considered family ever again.

Most importantly, I would be losing the other half of me. I won't know what to think about, as she had a hold of all of my thoughts, and influenced all of my actions. How will I act? How will I live without my twin flame, so intertwined with my soul, that we were just one bonfire?

I tried to search for the answers in her eyes, but that only left me with more foreboding questions.

I felt my vision begin to blur helplessly. Y/n noticed my abrupt change of emotion, and her smile dropped into a concerned look.

"I don't want to go." My voice cracked as I articulated my emotions into one simple sentence. I began to sob, letting myself break onto her, and hoping she would be there to pick up the pieces.

"Hey, hey." She softly voiced as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her chest. I cried into her shirt, and clung onto her as tightly as I could.

"I can't leave you. It'll kill me. I-I won't be able to do it. I can't...live without you. I won't." I choked on my words in between sobs. She gently stroked my hair, letting me lose sight of myself as I clutched to the impending loss of her.

"It'll be okay. We'll be alright." Y/n whispered and kissed the top of my head. She benignly lifted my chin up from her chest, causing me to look in her eyes.

"We'll be okay." She softly smiled and wiped my tears away with her thumbs. She cupped my face and pecked me on the forehead, which managed to calm me down.

"Let's just block that out for the time being, and focus on this amazing weekend we're about to have, yeah?" She spoke brightly, and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay." I said quietly.

Y/n sprung up from her seat suddenly.

"Besides, there's no other way I'd want to spend my last days with you." She added as she offered me her hand. I gave a small smile before taking it.

"We'll be in a town where no one knows us and no one will ever see us again, so we can do whatever we want." Y/n spoke quietly.

"What does that imply?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Our bodies gravitated toward one another without trying, and our faces started to inch closer together.

"You know what I mean." She said, her gaze boring into my lips.

We closed the gap at the same time, our lips crashing together passionately. She sparked a fuse that I didn't know I had, but it was lighting up and fueling my need for her to explore my body.

Our mouths moved up and down in sync of one another, and our bodies were pressed together. The feel of her skin on mine drove me crazy, and the overwhelming feeling of lust took control of me. I shoved my tongue in her mouth, and soon it became a battle for dominance. She slid her hands under my shirt and on my waist, pulling me even closer to her. My hands ran through her hair, slightly tugging at it, desperate for more.

We slowly made our way to her bed, not breaking away from each other once. Y/n slowly laid me down to her bed, my arms hanging around her neck. She pulled away to take off her shirt, and I followed her actions.

"You're so pretty." She whispered, her eyes flicking around my body.

"Shut up and kiss me." I replied back. She smiled before returning her lips to where only they could be.

"Can I leave marks?" She broke away to ask.

"Always." I whispered back.

I desired to tell her many things: my whole being is yours, and you can do whatever you please. I am bare and vulnerable, giving up my body only for you to take. I am pleading for you to bruise and scar me, so I can have an impression of you to adore on my own skin for the rest of my life. There is already an indentation of your soul from burrowing with mine, so make the lasting love mark physical- reassure me that you're not just intertwined with me spiritually. Tattoo your touch into my flesh, explore it so deeply that it seeps into my skin and into my bloodstream, as you already have my heart pumping only for you. Better yet, scar me from the burn of our twin flames combining and fueling an avid devotion to loving the other. Look at my body, let me feel your eyes tracing my skin, as there is no feeling better.

All of these things I wanted to say, but I knew she already realized it.

Y/n left a trail of kisses as she explored down my neck, and I ran my hands through her hair to get it out of her face. She laid on top of me, her body slowly grazing mine before she stopped at my collarbone. She kissed the skin before biting down and sucking on it, causing me to throw my head back. I felt her hand slip around my throat and tightly squeeze, causing a moan to slip out of my mouth. I grasped at her hair as she kissed around my neck and collarbone.

knock knock

"Oi, do you happen to have a pair of rubbers?" Eddie whispered from behind the door. I kicked Y/n off of me as the doorknob began to turn open. She stumbled to the middle of the room, but was actively panicking trying to look for a shirt. It was no use, as he poked his head through the door and looked in.

"Eddie!" Y/n picked a shoe up from off the ground and threw it at his skull.

"Shit sorry! Sorry!" He instantly shut the door as soon as his eyes laid on her and he realized the situation. Once he was gone, she just stood there in the middle of the room, looking defeated.

"The dickhead knows I'm gay for fucks sake. Why would I have condoms?" She held her hand up towards the door angrily. I burst out laughing at her reaction, which caused her to lighten up. She managed to smile as she made her way towards me.

"I did a pretty decent job on you, didn't I?" Y/n said, looking at my chest.

I got up out of my seat and left the room, heading towards the bathroom out of curiosity. I flicked on the light switch to reveal my figure standing in front of the mirror. My eyes widened at the four, deep-purple hickeys scattered around my neck and collarbone.

I watched Y/n walk in through the reflection of the mirror. She glanced at my face and gave a guilty smile.

"Whoops." She said quietly. I shook my head and smiled.

"They're gonna know." I admitted.

"I think they have for a while." She said, trying to justify the abundance of marks.

"You're right." I shrugged.

She said nothing, only stared dreamily at my reflection. I turned away from the mirror to face her.

"What?" I questioned her stare. She looked down to my level and smiled. I was about to ask her again, when she suddenly picked me up, wrapping her arms around me. I embraced her quickly in response as she twirled us around.

"You're just so beautiful, and perfect, and I'm in love with you." She ranted and gently pecked every patch of my skin she came across. I couldn't help but blush from her words.

"I'm in love with your dumb ass, too." I teased her.

She put me back down on the ground, but her hands remained around my waist.

"I'll take it." She shrugged. I smiled and brought my lips to hers, kissing her deeply.

I managed to take her advice, stashing away the impending doom of me leaving in the back of my mind, where it had always been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.2K 40
(Book Two) My name is...well you know my name and I think I'm gay. No, I'm sure of it. I'm in love with my best friend. She is wild, reckless, and th...
262K 10.1K 66
When Athena accidentally starts a fire in her hometown her parents have no choice but to tell her of her true nature and send her to a school for the...
29.5K 1.2K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
16.6K 816 38
"The stars." "What about them?" he asked, raising a perfect eyebrow, stepping closer. I took a step back with every step he took forward. "They're w...