transformers boyfriend scenar...

By Wannadie20

Alot of them are transformers prime but they all have diffrent universes like Robots in disguise and animated... More

1- Optimus Prime
2- Ratchet
3- Smokescreen
4- wheeljack
5- Bumblebee
6- ultra magnus
7- Megatron
8- Knockout
9- Soundwave
10- Optimus prime
11- your sick
12- Optimus prime
13- Bumblebee
14- Optimus prime
15- Ratchet
16- Entire DJD
17- Ratchet
18- Optimus prime
19- Megatron
20- Ratchet
21- Starscream
22- Optimus prime
23- Shockwave
24- Wheeljack & Ratchet
25- Grimlock
26- Optimus prime
27- Megatron
28- Drift
29- Megatron
31- Megatron
32- Ultra Magnus
33- Megatron and Starscream
34- Ratchet
35- Swidle
36- Megatron
37- Impactor
38- Smokescreen
39- Helix and Tarn
40- Entire DJD
41- Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee
42- Optimus prime
42- Optimus prime
43- Ultra magnus
44- Optimus prime
45- Infiltration
46- shockwave
46- Optimus prime
47- Bumblebee
48- optimus prime
49- Longarm
52- Megatron and Optimus
A THANK YOU.
Its been a while...

30- Optimus prime

636 7 0
By Wannadie20

(Sorry that I haven't been on this book for so long I got alot of things to do I'm going to be graduating and doing all this Shimiz

Love you all tho~♡)

Warning: student x teacher (soldier x commander) harsh sex. Rough sex. Long plot. Very descriptive. Optimus gets fucked by a switch very sub first. Dom then last. Optimus gets fucked both ways. Punishment.

"Drop and give me 20!" He yelled to you his jaw clenched tightly. The rust on his coat was running along the side of his face the dents on his body reflected the light off of his body.

Primus he was so old.

You followed the ordered given to you without question and you started lowering yourself up then raining them up continuing that motion 20 more times. When you were done you came back up and looked forward. The bot came back to you the scowl on his face taken down a little.

"And what have we learned when we question your commanding officer?" He said the grin on his face he knew he had got me right where he wants me. All the other soldiers were looking at me. Like a show you would watch and bet on one person or another.

I took a needed breath and closed my eyes. "That when you defy the commanding officer you will suffer great consequences." I say bringing my hands up and quoting my fingers over the "great". The commander stands tall for a moment basking in my defeat gloating to himself. Then the look falters and he heard my words and he leaned down to bare his teeth again.

The commander opens his mouth but before he can make a word we both heard a bomming voice come over him.

"That's enough."

The voice carried over to the commander and he looked defeated and he looks away from me and sighs. He mutters something while he walks away and I turn to who put him in his place.

And even I'm intimidated.

He was the reason why everyone's here. He's the reason why this spike-head is yelling at me. He's the reason why im staring at him.

The blue, red, and sliver coat was faded from his body and he leaned to the side letting his left hip support all the top weight. He looked down at me and the ligh from his eyes made me stay quiet. His look was full of authority but yet a calm bot behind all the cahos.

"You are making my job a living nightmare Y/N." He states shaking his head a little like a disappointed father.

I smiled and stood fully and slauted to him. "It's a honor to see you sir!" I said shouting it to him. He narrows his eyes and sighs once more this time heavier.

-Time skip to Optimus office-

"In ya go." Optimus said as he opened the door for you and gestured inside. You smiled and walked I like you owned the place. The door closed behind you. But then you heard a small click follow with the door closing but when you turned around you saw that Optimus was standing in the way if the door nob. You bit the inside if your lip and turned back to the primes desk.

It was filled with data pads and the monitors were covered in codes and numbers locations marked on the Ata pads. Optimus walks around to the other side of the desk and he rests himself on the chair. He takes a moment before inching his chair closer to the dead before looking at you. His hands were enclosed together and held close to his face. His head lowered with his eyes narrowed fixed on me.

"We need to talk."

"Yhea no joke, did you hear that spike-head? I can't believe what he said to me-"

"Not him."

"Then who?"

"You."

"Me?" You asked suprised. Optimus narrowed his eyes even more and your lips curved into a smile and then you burst. Your laughter filled his large room and you slapped your thigh and wiped your optics as tears formed. But as you calmed down you saw that the prime wasn't laughing nor was he ever and the look on his face was even deadlier. You instantly stopped and froze like a statue. Damn have you really messed up this bad? You thought to yourself. As you thought about it more the more bad you felt.

"You have done nothing but disrupt the training, disobey higher ups, and fight the system and I have had it." Optimus stands up and leans over the table your back stands straight and fear covers your face. His optics stare into yours the anger being replaced by something eles. Something much more deadlier.

"Stand up." The words came over you and you blinked. "What-" "stand up." He said it again this time grabbing your arm and lifting you up from the chair. Your legs were shaking. You took a couple of steps back and thought that he was going to kill you. Your back hit the wall and the prime only watched you reach the wall.

When he was done watching you have a moment he held up his hand and curled his finger your way beckoning you back to him. The movement sent something up you and it made yout think differently. He wasn't going to kill you. He was going to do something eles.

You shook your head and pressed yourself onto the wall hoping that this all way just a dream or a nightmare at that.

Optimus walked over to you and stood over you. His hands were on you instantly and he lifted you up from the floor. His hands were under your armpits as he lifted you up the look in his eyes. It was something you have never seen before. Nothing like this.

"I swear you bring out the worst of me."

It was a confusing to you but you couldn't ask him what he means but his lips were on yours in a hot kiss. It shocked you and you stayed there weightless pressed against a wall kissing your boss.

It was so bad.

It was so wrong.

But fuck did it feel good.

Your eyes fluttered closed and your arms were wrapped around your neck and pulled his face closer to yours closing the space between your body's. Your lips latched onto his and he fought you for domnince. And as he pulled your head back and attacked your neck bitting and licking sending your body aflame.

"Optimus this is so wrong..." You said breathless.

Optimus pulled away and looked at you his mask was gone and you could see his lips parted. His eyes trained on you.

"Do you want this?" Optimus asks. You were pressed against the wall kissing the fool. Hell yhea you wanted this. So with that thought you pressed your lips to his agaian and he leaned forward pressing himself on you again. His hands trailed down your frame and he cupped his hands around your ass. but you placed your head on his shoulder and moaned right into his audio receptors sending him over the edge.

Optimus pulled you off the wall and walked over to his desk and placed you down. His lips were all over your neck once more and his hands were trailing down your thighs. You gasped and bit your lip. His fingers traced over your cover and he smiled against your cables. He drew a circle around the top of your cover and you whimpered. suddenly your cover flipped open. You froze at the cold air hitting you hot core. You shivered and gasped loudly as you felt optimus fingers push inside you.

Your head rolled back and your legs spread more. Optimus smiled and watched your thighs shake. To see you break infront of him. Someone who acted so strong out side but then when caught and shown who's boss they fall back into line.

"That's right.." Optimus said sounding out of breath but how he wasn't doing anything. But wait you. Oh yes he was getting so hard just watching his fingers slip out of you so effortlessly. And knowing that just your moans now could be louder if he put himself in. To know what your screams were like when he tried to cover your mouth how desperate would you be for release when he takes it away from you just to only then tease you with his fingers again and just do it all over until your so overestimated that every touch he gives you sends you into a orgasm.

Thats exactly what he'll do.

So with the idea in his mind he acts apon it. Sitting up pulling his fingers and places them on your lips. Your mouth opens and your tounge licks off your slick. Optimus breathlessly chuckles at you. "Such a good girl." He whispered in your ear. You basked in the praise but felt something poking your entrance. Panic flowed trough you and you quickly sat up but was blocked by Optimus.

"What are you-" You couldn't finish your sentence. All you felt was pain and a cry came from you. Your fingers digged into the primes frame and he panted heavier. You threw your head back and tried adjusting to this size. Never in your life had you done this and never in your whole being would the first time be your boss!

Your face was etched with suffering and your eyes tears formed and rolled down your cheeks. Fire escaped from your body and your muffled cries were heard from Optimus.

"Y/N. I need you to stay with me." He said softly taking his hand and resting it on your side wiping away the tear. You looked to him and saw that the once hard look was replaced by love and tenderness.

You felt him caressing your side trying to ease the pain. You nodded and he placed his hand on the top if your folds. He inched his way until he found what he was looking for. And soon he began to treat your clit. You gasped and moaned contracting around his spike but he gripped your thigh for support and he ever so slowly began to pull out of you but only stopping half way before pushing back. The tip if his spike hit you and you moaned. Optimus smiled and did the same thing again but this time he pulled a litte further out. Your walls clenched around nothing and when his spike came back he rubbed you again making your walls squeeze him. Then pull out. He would do this till you were comfortable and it didn't take long your your and his spike to get acquainted.

He stopped the attack on your clit and he started to push into you a little harder every time you arched your back and moaned his name as if it were a gods prayer. His spike tipped into you and you mummed on satisfaction. He pulled your thighs closer to him and he rocked your body sending the little data pads off the desk and onto the floor. Your breast still untouched. Optimus smiled and reached out for then pulling away the metal frame that protected you. He looked at your perfectly shaped breasts and sighed with satisfaction. Leaning down he took one nipple and sucked on the bud sending ripples of pleasure up you.

"Fuck...Optimus!" You cried out and placed a firm hand on his head. You kept him there on your nipple making him suck it as he fucked you relentlessly. You bit your lip and looked to the hevens. But as you were about to release he pulled out of you. The contact you two had shared spot in two.

"What..." You said breathless. Optimus panted and looked down at his spike and saw the translucent liquid that covered it. He smiled and lokked at you. You were already over the edge. Optimus frowned at that but he followed his plan still and laid you back down kissing you getting a kick out of the fact that you still had your slick inside your mouth.

His hands avoided your breasts and massaged your hips. He was comforting you from what just happened and you were not comming down from what just happened. Your body was in heat and you would be damed if he wasn't just gunna show up just to knock you up and not be good to finish then you were have to take matters into your own hands.

You huffed and reached down and touched his spike. Optimus flinched and grasped your wrist.

"Don't." He warned.

"Don't tell me what to do."

Your other hand came out from behind you and you wrapped your fingers around his shaft and began to pump. Optimus leaned back and reached out to you but your blocked it with your arm. You picked up the once on your hand and opitmus feel for you. He gasped and reached back for his seat. He gripped the arm rests so hard he almost broke one. Your hand pumped up and down and you watch the prime crumble before you. His spike twitched and you watched the look on his face change just like yours did you edged him closer until you released your hand off of him and he sat there in shock. He looked at you and panted.

"That's how it feels.." You said feeling the heat comming from your own core. Optimus looked at you and smiled. "Apologies Y/N, you just bring out the worst in me." You chuckled and brought your hands to his cheeks and made him look at you. "Then lests restart and help both parties finish." You said gesturing to the two of you a cunning smile on your face. Optimus nodded and he came closer to you. His hips stopped and his spike stood tall. You crawled onto the primes lap and feel his eyes watch you position yourself.

His spike grazed your sore entrance and you looked to him. You nodded to him and he brought his hands to your hips and helped you settle down on his spike you hiss in pain and Optimus leans into your chest and kisses your skin softly.

"Take your time.." Optimus said softly into your ear. You nodded and continued to sink further down. Optimus brought his fingers to your clit and he placed his other hand on the small of your back. Then he began to swirl his digits around your bud and it sent your body back and the rest if his spike slipped inside you. Your walls squeezed around his spike and Optimus groaned.

You shuddered and focused. Your body came up and then back down settling right back where it was. You moaned and optimus tilted his head back. You did it again this time faster earing a sigh from the prime. You smiled and bounced on the primes spike. Optimus panted and grabbed your hips forcing yourself harder on him. It was a form of one might say symbiosis. One felt another one's pleasure.

Optimus groaned and slammed back into you. Your thighs were starting to give out and all of the built up overstimulation came back and you moaned out loudly and placed your head close to the primes ear moaning out to him.

"Prime!....Optimus..-fuck!" You said. Optimus slapped your ass and you yelped but it soon turned to a growl and a idea caught you.

Males have 2 genitals.

You smiled and lowered your hand down to Optimus port that was already laid out to you. You were so focused on Optimus spike that you forgot all about his port. Just what you had you could handle it. You pressed your fingers to his clit instantly finding it since you know your a femme. Optimus moaned out and clutched your thighs harshly.

"Don't touch that..." the prime was breathless from just the one touch. You smiled and rubbed his clit and the prime moaned out and lost his grip and tilted his head back. You had him completely incapable. You chuckled darkly and rubbed his clit again and bounced on his spike. Optimus looked like he would have just came after that.

"You...have teased..me for long enough.." You said as you dragged your fingers up his clit making the prime whimper out to you. "Now your going to cum and you won't be able to come back from this." You said laughing to yourself. The primes eyes were wide with fear. He reached out to you and you rubbed his clit making his arm drop and a moan escape his lips. "I didn't tell you to do that bitch boy." You said grabbing one of his antnas and forcing his head closer to you. "Huh?" You say in his face. Optimus stuttered and shyly said.

"No.."

"No what?"

"No mam."

You rubbed his clit against and he gasped and whimpered.

"No what?"

"NO MAM!" Optimus said. You smiled and let him go. He rested his head on the head rest and panted. You rode the prime for a while but soon your arousal began to come back. "Your going to cum inside me do you understand?" You asked. Optimus stuttered. You slipped a finger into his wet valve and he moaned out. "Yes!" Optimus said whimpering a little. You smiled and began to work on the prime. You bounced on his spike while your fingers fucked his port. Optimus moaned and gasped and chanted your name.

"Cum Optimus, be a good boy and cum for me." You whispered in his ear. You bounced a little more and fingered a little more until Optimus gasped and give a long moan as he came into you. You bit your lip and gave a low growl satisfied with how much if his cum he filled you with. "Such a good boy for me." You said into his ear again. He nodded and whimpered but you only chuckled. "You think your done?" 6ou said.

You rose up from his spike and sat back down both of you moan out one more tired then the other.

"I still haven't came." You said comming uo and down again moaning out. "I will be damed if the first time I don't even get to cum." You said. Optimus nodded and watched as you sunk back down onto his spike more of his cum polling out of you. It was such a sight.

"I...i..can't help you.." Optimus said softly. You smiled and kissed his lips. "I don't need you help Optimus all you need to do is just lay there." You say. Optimus looks hurt for a moment bit then nods and lays back. You look down at yourself and see that his spike is inside you.

"Rub my clit." You order him. Optimus rushes to your pussy and rubs your clit. Optimus gasps as your walls clenched around his spike. "Don't you dare stop." You order as you lift up and start to ride Optimus for his spike. Optimus moaned out and rubbed your clit sending waves up your body. You moan and ride him. Then like a knot you feel in your stomach. You go just a little further and you moan a little louder.

"Right there!" You scream and you look to the sky again a white light surrounds your vision and you can feel so many things. One if theise many things is...

Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 381 24
๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ! Started in August 31 2022 ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—จ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
109K 4.4K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
1.4K 41 3
Earth. Home to the many species of plants and animals. Yet, it is also home to the race known as Transformers, a group of cybernetic aliens capable o...
50.5K 928 50
This book is a compilation of imagines and oneshots of various transformers characters. Please enjoy! โค๏ธDaughterofHaltโค๏ธ